Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 5:57 pm

Hannah walked with her old body as she arranged and adjusted to her new body, the height a great change she'll need to learn how to adjust to while walking. "Eh... Not really, the 'Kingdom' was really small and nobody outside of it really knows much about it. Lets... Try the stay away from that subject.", she told her as memories of her banishing started coming back to her. The people she abused for her enjoyment, the disappointment in her father's eyes, and the little sister she care dearly for.

She causally coughed as she motioned for her 'brother' to follow them before replying to the second question, "Go ahead and feel free to wear whatever you like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:02 pm

Jorge was already heading home and didnt even bother to say goodbye. "Sorry about him, he is a bit of a spazzy fuck. He doesnt like saying goodbye. You dont need him as a weapon too if you dont want." she said as she kept walking with her new body, adjusting to the shorter stride. Jenn wondered what her life would be like now, "Well I suppose since its your body, its your choice, got any preference, and dont worry, im not scared of looking horrible or like a slut." She said with a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:21 pm

Hannah shrugged when Jorge walked away but just kept walking. "I haven't really been in the country for too long so I don't really have a well thought out style in mind. I just wear whatever feels comfortable. Maybe golden jewelry... But like I said before, feel free to dress however you like. Even if you do look like a slut.", she told her, not really sure what the word slut meant. She then proceeded to look around all of the clothing stores, pondering just what shop she might decide to to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:34 pm

Jenn smiled and nodded, "Well how about I dress like me for now then you can choose for me ok?" she said as she entered the store and walked into her usual section and picked out about 15 outfits and going to a changing room. She looked to Hannah before entering the room and changing into one of them and coming out dressed in a form fitting black leather jacket, a red top with a black bleeding heart on it, managing to show off her new boobs, black leggings, and matching heeled boots, now needing them due to her tiny stature. "What do you think? And if you say bad I will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:56 pm

Hannah nodded her head in agreement and followed her into the store. She watched as she took 15 outfits into dressing room, impressed at the different styles and colors. After Jenn closed the door to the dressing room, Hannah took a seat in a lounge chair and flipped through the pages of a magazine. Sure she wasn't able to read English but she really enjoyed the different pictures that were inside of it.

Everything felt so different now, the culture and ethics people lived by in this country were very different and unlike her own. Sure she lived differently in her own little tribe but the area here seemed very alien. She gave a sigh before setting the magazine down and curling her longer hair with one of her fingers. When Jenn finally came back out, Hannah's eyes widened in amazement.

She never dressed in clothes like those before and seeing her own body dressed this way from a different pair of eyes made her feel weird. It was oddly a good weird though. She then got up and walked around her old body, nodding her head in approval. "Wooooah... My body looks amazing dressed this way. You really know how to pick out clothes.", she complimented Jenn on her choice of clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 7:01 pm

Jenn smiled and posed despite being dressed like an absolute punk, "You mean my body silly! I made my decision and I love this body." she said smiling as she looked up at what was once her body, now holding an african princess despite it looking like a normal teen girl. "Now do you wanna move in with me? Or me with you?" she said smiling, "I would prefer the latter. Now would you like to buy any clothes or just wear my old ones? And be ready because it looks like your heading to school."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 7:22 pm

Hannah looked down upon her as she posed and nodded to indicate that it was indeed her body now. "Ummmm... I actually don't have a place to stay. Sorry I can't get you away from your current home. Hmmm... We could get an apartment to share. We'll have to stay at your current place until then though.", she told her before she mentioned school. She tilted her head before asking "What exactly is school? I heard about it... But I never been to one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 7:29 pm

Jenn giggled and smiled at the idea of sharing an apartment. She looked at herself and hugged her, it still being kinda weird. "Well I happen to know of a place already, My friend can help us out by tonight if your down. And we can share an apartment under one condition, You choose all the decor and make it like your home." she said as she finished paying for the clothes and walked out the door with their bags. "Before we leave and I explain school to you, wanna go pick out some clothes, I'll buy." she said with a smile, "And anyway to swap our physiques, your body is real out of shape, least compared to my old one."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 8:24 pm

Hannah was surprised when she was hugged by her old body, but she returned the hug before replying with, "Sure if you really think your friend can get us into a apartment at this time." She then helped take some of Jenn's bags as they walked out of the clothing store's door. "Hmmm? Well... I think I'll be fine for now. Besides, all of your current clothes will be new to me. I'll keep what I want and toss what I don't.", she told her as she looked around the city streets. "I'm afraid that I can't. I can switch the whole body but not any individual attributes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 8:28 pm

Jenn sighed and walked along with her old body. "You should really try to get a fashion sense, it helps you make an identity" she said as they walked to the possible apartment and walked in to see her friend there. After about a half an hour of paperwork. Jenn smiled and said, "Welcome home." she said as she looked around at the completely vacant place, "Now how about you go pick out the furniture paint and carpet while I move my stuff here and buy the neccessary items?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 3:26 am

"Alright Jenn, just leave it up to me.", Hannah told her before she left to grab the appropriate items. Hannah then proceeded to design the apartment the way she wanted. To do so she bought bean bags, orange and yellow buckets of paint, sand she covered from the desert outside of the city, and plants she bought that were usually native to Africa. When Hannah returned home, she immediately went to work by covering the floors of the living, bedrooms, and hallways in 4 in. of sand.

Hannah then went around planting fully grown plants and various areas, having twigs and other plants poking out of the floor. Bean bags were placed in every room, a single one being placed in Hannah's room specifically for her bed. She then painted the walls with patterns of the orange and yellow paint. She did however leave some rooms clear of paint, wondering if Jenn wanted to paint it a specific color.

Once she finished decorating the place a bit, she transformed into a Hyena and rested on a red bean bag in the living room. She soon found herself drifting off, slowly into sleep. She would stay this way until Jenn finally returned to the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 6:26 am

Jenn smiled when she saw the place and removed her shoes to be barefoot, like Hannah was. She looked around the place and eventually saw that the hyena form of Hannah was asleep on a beanbag. She then layed down next to it with a smile. She had finished moving all of her possessions into her room and looked at the waking Hannah curious, "how about we share a room girl? It will save us space and it doesnt matter if we see anything, its our bodies." She said with a giggle wondering what her own body would look like changing. "And what language is your native one?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 9:59 am

Hannah slowly perked her head up, yawning herself awake. Albeit her sounding a lot more like a laugh. Hannah then laid her hyena head upon her lap and said, "Sure we can... share a room. I'll sleep in my... animal form most of the time. I think... I won't take up too much space." Hannah had been laughing in-between her words, a bit unable to help herself. "Hmmm... My native tongue... Is Tulmac. Not too many... Outsiders know of it. After a while of being in the states... I managed to... Pick up language.", she answered her as she began to cuddle up against her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 11:51 am

Jenn smiled as the hyena cuddled with her and held her close like an adorable puppy and she looked to her curious and asked. "Well I kinda sleep naked most of the time if your ok with that..." she said as she thought about what it would be like with the new body. "And mind teaching me Tulmac? I wanna visit Africa some day and it might need to know it." SHe said, "Plus I also want to feel more like you if that is alright. You are already going to be dressing me and I have your voice so it might help."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 6:54 pm

Hannah gave another yawn before speaking, "That's alright Jenn... let's head to bed." She then got up and morphed back into the form of her new body in a puff of smoke. "I think teaching you will be possible... but it will be incredibly difficult. Considering that Tulmac is one of the only languages left that still use clicks and chirps." She then stretched her body out and proceeded to strip down to her bra and panties... Or whatever Jenn was currently wearing underneath before the switch, while heading into the bedroom. As she did so, she said to Jenn, "Alright... Just don't think about fully becoming me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 6:56 pm

Jenn smiled and stripped down as well to whatever Hannah was wearing before they swapped but giggled at the fact that she wasnt wearing anything under her clothes in her old body. She smiled and tossed a bra and panties at Hannah, "Here, if you want them. And mind if I start learning now, I want to know asap." she said as she looked at her, "well wouldnt I need to know to be fully you in case I need to impersonate you?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 8:22 pm

Hannah turned when the articles of clothing were tossed at her. She then blushed when she realized the way her body was currently and immediately clothed herself. "Oopsie daisy.", she said now that she was 'less indecent'. "Teaching you now though would be really hard and I'm already really tired. Oh... Don't worry about impersonating me, nobody really knows me anymore. Even if someone important came, I'll just reclaim my body for a bit to talk to them. Ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 8:26 pm

Jenn looks kinda sad and walks up to the tall girl, realizing exactly how short she is now, especially compared to her 6 foot and 4 inch tall old body. "But what if I want to try impersonating you, just for a bit, it seems fun." she says as she looks at the underwear she is currently wearing, "So what kinda stuff did you like wearing when you were in your old home then?" she said as she looked and wondered what she wore.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 3:32 pm

Hannah gave a small sigh but soon gave the girl a bright smile before giving her hug. She then pulled her body away and held both of Jenn's hands. "To impersonate me, you gotta hold your head up high, give a large smile, be cheerful in all that you do, and be confident. If you stay confident, you'll have the power to do whatever the hell you want.", she told her before making use of her body's new strength to sweep Jenn off her feet to hold her bridal style. With Jenn in her arms now she proceeded into the bedroom while answering her second question, "I guess I just wore whatever felt comfortable and casual. To say what type of clothes I like, I'll need to give it a glance. I guess I can start developing a fashion sense of my own soon... But I'll need you to guide me dear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 4:01 pm

Jenn nodded and smiled as she was held, "It feels nice to be held by yourself." she said with a giggle and hugged her like a bride would. She then gave the best smile she could and looked at her, "Like this?" she said as she held her tight. "And would you want to dress more African or American?" she said curious and tried to help her, even though she was the one being carried.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 4:31 pm

Hannah walked into the bed room and set Jenn on the bed she moved into the room with her beanbag. "Hmmm... I guess I'll dress more American since I'm in this country now.", she answered her before morphing back into her animal. She then crept over to beanbag bed and laid on it to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 4:42 pm

Jenn layed on the bed for a moment before going to the bean bag and lifting the hyena and putting on the bed with her. "Well what would make you feel more comfortable and unique?" she asked wanting to make sure and trying not to take away her friend's identity, wanting her to be herself even in a new body.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 4:52 pm

Hannah was surprised when she was lifted up off of the beanbag but she soon relaxed when she was placed on the bed with Jenn. She then laid her body on top of her to keep Jenn extra warm. "I just wear whatever I want Jenn. I'm fine with dressing like an American because the clothes themselves seem different to me. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 5:02 pm

Jenn nodded and layed with her in bed and looked at her underwear, "Mind if I sleep naked?" she said curious as she pet the hyena and yawned as she tried to fall asleep. She was starting to feel much more comfortable with the body. While it was definitely weird to have things like a smaller height, no muscle, and short hair, that was something that she could easily fix. She was curious how people would see her now and wondered about the things she could start doing now like drinking, driving, and looking for an actual relationship.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 5:13 pm

Hannah tilted her head at the question but soon giggled a bit before saying, "Go right ahead sweetie." She then morphed back into her human form and gave a big cheeky smile as their bodies pressed against each other.

((OOC: Finished and closed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)   Stop & Swap Café! (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop & Swap Café! (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2