Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 3:38 pm

Juro smiled and got up, walking to the counter and buying a single chocolate bar, as that was all he could afford really. He walked back and put the chocolate bar on the table as he sat back down. "I would hope you weren't expecting a lifetime supply, I doubt I could afford that under the best circumstances." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:10 pm

Yui put the chocolate bar in her pocket. She would save it for a moment on which she really would feel like more chocolate.
"I would find it suspicious if you did. Like you would want something from me."
She had another bite of chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 4:41 pm

Juro chuckled before responding. "Well you tell me, is there something I would want from you?" He asked with a smile. He looked up at the ceiling and saw the soul of a bird past it. He started to look at it and follow it absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:06 pm

"Ah... Never mind that. Forget what I said."
Yui scooped the last bit of her cake on the fork. Savoring the last bit by chewing on it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:10 pm

Juro's suspicions perked up a bit at what she said, so he decided that he would go to the DWMA later and do some research. He "looked" at Yui as he stopped looking at the bird. "Alright, but may I ask about what you might want from me?" He asked, still not dropping his smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:29 pm

Yui wondered for a second. She first wanted to say she had no interest in anything he might be able to do for her. But then a question went through her mind.
"How do you manage without being able to see?"
Her eyes were full of wonder. Completely oblivious by how much of a sensitive topic it could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:32 pm

It wasn't sensitive for him at all, it wasn't like he lost them in a tragic accident or something. he shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "Well that's thanks to two things. The first one being the fact that my heart doesn't need to focus on pumping blood through my ocular system now, so it can apply more pressure to my other senses, jacking up their sensitivity. And the other fact being I have Soul Perception." He said nonchalantly, but still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 8:28 am

"Whoaaaaa..."
Yui was amazed. A body apparently made it all up on it's own to focus on the other senses when one goes down. It could even make him stronger in certain situations than other people. She definitely had to make a note of this when she came back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 4:47 pm

Juro didn't see why it was that impressive, but he wouldn't judge. "So is that all you want?" He asked, not knowing whether to be offended or not if she said that was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 11:00 am

"Ah well, I'm just really curious about things I haven't witnessed before."
Impairments were one of the things she hadn't seen. The ritual lundragans had to take to ascend often filtered those out because they were too weak to fulfill the test. He didn't have to know that though. It might make him suspicious of her origins. And besides that it was a horrid detail nobody needed to know. Yui placed her fork on the saucer her cake had laid on.
"Well, that's all. For now. Maybe I come up with more questions later."
She stood up from her chair. Ready to leave the store since she had already paid upfront at the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 10:24 pm

Haven't witnessed before? She couldn't have not seen a blind guy before, that was absurd. He filed this away as well, hoping it would help him narrow down his search. Juro smiled and stood as well, having also payed for everything up front. "Well I would be more then happy to answer them as they come. This conversation was lovely and I would love another one." He said with a smile in his usual warm tone. He was planning on going straight to the DWMA library after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:21 am

Yui nodded.
"Looking forward to it."
She said with a smile. After that she waved the cashier good-bye when he said "Come again" before going through the door and left the store. She went straight for her dorm. She looked around if nobody was around before she closed the door to her dorm and locked it.

She went to see if there were any suspicious activities in her room. Of course there were none, but you never knew with humans. The last thing she wanted was getting lynched. And this place was her last hope on getting her home back the way it was. She had removed the mirrors from her room. The only one being the one in the bathroom, which by the way was for all the girls in the dorm, so that was no useful place to have secretly hidden. When she felt the coast was clear she poked her necklace that started glowing faintly. And began talking to it almost whispering about her day, the classes, Juro how he had asked questions. And her findings about blindness along with some opinions on it.

(ooc: This is my last post in this topic then. C: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 9:51 pm

(Well this is mine then)

Juro "watched" her go off and when she was out of line of sight he finished his coffee, got up, and left. True to his thoughts, he went straight to the DWMA library and rented out as many books on shape-shifting he could. He would read throughout the day until he discovered what was up.

(Thread end then?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 6:13 am

(OOC: Thread end C: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)   Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snack time! (Hektor & Me) (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2