Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chase's Mod App

Go down 

Should Chase be modded?
Yes
Chase's Mod App I_vote_lcap100%Chase's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Chase's Mod App I_vote_lcap0%Chase's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Chase's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Chase's Mod App   Chase's Mod App I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:34 pm

What's one thing you like about this site: How close everybody is and how it just feels like, a family. All of us are able to share our feelings with each other and not be shunned for it. It's great how people with different views and backgrounds can come together and just be, one.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: More active mods. I get that mods are always on, or, at least I think they are, but it just doesn't feel like it is. Before, I saw Zeph everyday, he took a brake and then I started to see idoc everyday. And occasionally, I see Seris. But, it just doesn't feel like we have a whole bunch of mods around. And, sometimes it feels to me it takes too long for things to be checked or approved. Thats another thing I would try to change.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I have been here for a year by next month, and, I have been on for hours every single day since joining. Meaning I am able to make sure everything is A-OK when it comes to characters, teams, etc. And be there to answer questions.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: SeikanEkasin, Shizu, Ithaqhua,

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I have been on for almost a year now, sometime next month will be officially a year. And I have been on for hours every single day on chat.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I Will check when the character has been made and if I notice somebody hasn't been using it for a good while, say, six months, (Since, come on, some people like to keep to a couple threads and those can span of for awhile.) And I will have to ask them to use them, if they never do, I may have to ask them to either give them up.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: Nope, never. I had an argument with Kidd, but, i was informed by him that he was purposely doing it. And me and him are real close now.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: Tell them they are both in the wrong, god-modding is NOT ALLOWED no matter what. They will be asked to delete the posts that god-modded and if they do it again I will have to give them 10 points. And if they do it again 30. Once more will result in a day ban.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Chase's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Mod App   Chase's Mod App I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 12:20 pm

His app looks pretty decent. Chase is already a nice person to talk to and based on what is written here, he seems pretty responsible. Both a fun and serious mod is a good thing.
Back to top Go down

Chase's Mod App
Page 1 of 1