Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The free Empty
PostSubject: The free   The free I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:46 pm

The free Stock-vector-chains-breaking-symbol-39981589

Name: The free

Purpose: To make the world a better place by ridding it of criminals, the wicked, and the monsters by any means necessary and to protect their victims.

Leader: Alexander

Spoiler:

Location: The "Hidout" coffee shop in Death City. Among other shop front's in 13 states.
Description: This group of vigilante's has been around for a few months, notable members include Alexander, Robin Orel, Yui, and Terra. The group plans on recruiting new members. They coordinate on predetermined nights and times to eliminate Kishen eggs, criminals, and others who's crimes are not so quantifiable. Usually they do so by killing them, however this is not always the case. They gain their funds from the coffee shop chain called The Hideout. It is a front for their illegal night time activity's and their... Well hideouts and bases.

They have access to a great number of cloaks, masks, and weapons of all sorts. Including soul wavelength fire arms, a witch among their member is capable of converting them.

Spoiler:

Requirements: Must be able to keep The Free a secret, must have a meeting with the leader and prove themselves.

Last edited by jac600 on July 16th 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The free Empty
PostSubject: Re: The free   The free I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:51 am

I'll have to confirm with an Admin about allowing the Coffee shop in Death City.

I'll post here again when I have confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The free Empty
PostSubject: Re: The free   The free I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 1:45 pm

I'll go off on a limb and accept this, as it doesn't seem to have any problems. It was waiting for far too long, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The free Empty
PostSubject: Re: The free   The free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The free
Page 1 of 1