Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 5:50 pm

"That's, I, I don't think that's normal Hobbes."
"Sure it is, it's just I've been stuck in a stuffed animal for so long, I'm just not used to your sensitive body."
"That would make sense, if I wasn't sensitive when I was in my own body!"
Okay, that's true. With all the girls in Calvin's life it would be trouble if he was as sensitive as Hobbes was right now. Ever since that time with, that tall chick, he has been, how he would say, sensitive to the touch, which, probably shouldn't be normal. But, that wasn't going to stop Hobbes from his goal, which was sleeping with as many chicks as he can. If anything, this might be a blessing in disguise. Yeah, he's gonna stick with that excuse and keep it trucking. No time to stop now, it's the golden hour, anybody could show up.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:13 pm

Zera walked throughout the city with a sucker she conjured up out of thin air in her mouth. "Mmmm, I welly like suckers!", Zera spoke with the sucker still inside her mouth, slightly muffling her speech. She then pulled it out with a loud Pop!, sound. "I think it's second to my favorite... Cotton candy.", she then giggled joyfully before she saw someone on the sidewalk ahead of her. She then ran up to him and bounced joyfully as a candy cane manifested in her hand. "MR! MR! Would you like some candy? I reeeeaaally loooove candy! IT'SSOSUGARYANDTASTYANDITMAKESMYBELLYALLFUZZYWUZZYINSIDE!", she shouted in a childlike manner before she finally held the candy cane out to him. "You want it?", she asked, a wide grin still spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:59 pm

Hobbes was looking around at all the people walking. He had to find the perfect person to sleep with. It couldn't just be anyone, oh no. It had to be someone that Hobbes would consider, perfection. Or whoever put him in the mood. Or, whoever Calvin said don't sleep with. He suddenly heard this girl come running up to him, saying, something he couldn't quite catch. Once she was done talking she offered him some candy, which, made him ever so lightly push her hand down and push her head away. "Yeah, no. No time to play with you. I'm an adult doing adult things. So, go run and, play with, your toys or something." Hobbes told her, looking around still.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 7:24 pm

"Huh?", Zera asked as her head was pushed to the side, her puny body following after her. She then got back into his view and said, "Miiiiister! It's impossible for anyone to hate candy, if you try it you'll love it!", she cheered and before Hobbes had any time to react, she hopped right on him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She then went in for the kill and pressed her lips against his, using her tongue to part his lips to let her inside his mouth. Her tongue tasted just like strawberry taffy, exploring everything square inch of Hobbes' mouth.

Soon, she would tilt his head backwards before violently vomiting what tasted like Green Mountain Dew into his mouth. The fluid when then pour down his throat, eventually causing him to experience powerful hallucinations. After she emptied the sugary drink down his throat, she pulled her head away with a single strand of saliva connecting their mouths. "Tasty, huh?", she asked before giggling like the little girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 7:54 pm

Hobbes sighed. "Little girl! I don't want candy at this mome-" But before he could finish the girl suddenly jumped up on him, and his instincts were to grab her from behind. "What are you-" But once again before he could finish she, legit started to kiss him. Usually, he would question the fuck out of it, but he almost immediately got hard. Yeah, that, probably didn't seem, exactly the purest but he was, really sensitive to anything sexual, including kissing. He enjoyed every single second of it and held her tighter towards him while she was kissing him. Yes, including when she tilted his head back and, he guessed, threw up in his mouth. But, both her tongue, and the through up tasted kind of, sweet. Once she broke it he leaned in once more to kiss just a couple seconds more until he realized who he was trying to make out with and who exactly was turning him on. So he immediately broke the kiss again and looked around. "What the, fuck is going on?" He asked her, kind of. Everything looked so, bright. Why was that? Like, a very bright light was shinning on his eyes everywhere he looked. And random objects were, Hobbes merchandise? What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 3:31 pm

Zera was surprised when he attempted to kiss her after she finally pulled away but she returned the kiss once again until he himself broke it. She then watched as Hobbes looked around and she giggled, knowing exactly what was happening to him. "It's the psychedelic effects my candy has on people. IT'SALMOSTLIKEHOWIFELLAAAAAALLLLLLTHETIME!!!", she shouted before breaking into her childlike laughter again.

That was until her barefoot rubbed up against Hobbes' erection, then she knew how the young man was really feeling about her. "Hehe, your sucker is doing the same thing my creator's did... I know that means you liiiiike me!", she cheerful giggled before adding pressure to his member. Enough to be pleasurable but not enough to really hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 4:54 pm

"You, don't seem right kid." Hobbes mumbled as he continued looking around, that was, until she started, playing, with his member. And it really didn't help that he was wearing basketball shorts and going commando for, better access, as he likes to say. So, he felt the full affect and, he, thoroughly liked it. He wasn't even going to start thinking the things he wanted to do at that moment. He then looked around a bit and noticed the place getting a bit more lively, and, it would, be rather, difficult to explain why he was having a, rather obvious boner while holding, this, questionably aged girl. So, he said something that, made the most sense at the time, his voice kind of shaky for how good it felt. "Hey, why don't you come home with me and I'll treat you to a nice, uh, thick sucker?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 7:12 pm

Zera giggled at Hobbes' commit of her not seeming right and she simply replied with, "Weeeell... I have been told that I'm really quite a clown." She then continued to work her foot on his member and she watched his facial expressions to tell that he was clearly finding this experience highly pleasurable. She then watched as he looked around at everyone and she giggled before waving at the people that would pass by.

She then listened to his question in his shaky voice and her wide eyes lit up with excitement, "SURE! I'll love to head to your house to suck on a juicy, thick, and delicious sucker Mister!", she shouted loudly for many to hear as she hugged his throat tightly. She then licked her lips and worked a little bit harder on his member.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 12:49 am

"Hobbes, who, are you talking to? The voice sounds, real young." Calvin said, wondering what was going on this whole time. Though, Hobbes wasn't really thinking right. If at all. But he knew one thing, he couldn't let anybody pay too much attention. That was, until she yelled out, probably the best thing he could hear at the time, but bad that everyone else heard it. He thought as fast as he could and finally said, "Oh, anything for my sweet, sweet sister!" And also tried to pull her away from him to keep her feet away from his member, though still holding her, as he walked in the alleyway, making sure nobody was watching before he walked into the alley. He sighed lightly. He had to get to Calvin's house from the shadow's, which, shouldn't be that hard. He then brought her closer to him as he started to, try and walk as normal as he could, which wasn't all that easy considering his erection. He then was able to calm down and actually think, wondering what he was even doing.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 3:59 am

Zera listened to him call her a his sister and she shrugged a bit before Hobbes pulled her feet away from his member. She then giggled to herself as Hobbes walked her through the city alleyways. "So where's your house big brother? I didn't know you wanted to make this act semi-incestuous., she told him before she giggled gleefully to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 4:14 am

Hobbes finally put Zera down and continued walking, having a feeling Zera would still follow him. "Oh, don't bring that up! No yelling thing's like that with so many people around!" Hobbes said, still going through the alleyway, looking for openings and places to sneak back to Calvin's place. Eventually he put his hands in his pocket and pushed it forward to try and, hide his boner a bit better. He was, real close to Calvin's house, if he remembered right.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 4:24 am

"Ok Mister, I'll be quiet the next time you're getting off on a little girl like me. By the way, I'm Zera. What's your name Mister?", she asked as she happily watched him work on hiding his member. It seemed quite large to Zera, it'll probably stretch her tight walls out pretty good but that was something she was definitely hoping for. If she could only add bondage and BDSM to their little party night, then Zera would be incredibly happier... At least happier than she usually is.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 4:36 am

Hobbes just tried his best to ignore her comment about getting off on her. But he nodded slightly at the name thing "My name is, Hobbes. Nice seeing you Zera" He responded. If anything bad happened, who would arrest a stuffed animal? Hobbes then looked behind him a little bit to see her looking around his lower half, so, for some odd reason, he told her to "Close your eyes." and started walking behind her, trying his best to keep her ahead by holding on to her head as she walked.

By the time Hobbes finally got back to Calvin's place, it was, rather empty. As in, Ashlyn was still over at a friends house, per request by Hobbes. And the street itself was almost clear. So Hobbed quickly searched for the house key, finally unlocking at turning back towards Zera. "Go on in." He told her, one hand still in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 5:01 am

"Hehe, Hobbes is a funny name but I like it. Reminds me of hop scotch. Oooo, I can't wait to play. I know we'll have tons of fun!, she gleefully cheered before elegantly spinning like a little ballerina. She then nodded her head when she was told to close her eyes and felt herself get guided to Hobbes' house. "I reeeeaaally, reeeeeraaaaaally love surprises Mr. Hobbes!", she simply said in a cheerful tone. When Zera was allowed to open her eyes she looked inside of Hobbes' house before giving a gasp and running inside. "ISTHISREALLYHOWAHOMELOOKS!?", she shouted in glee in a very cute and naive manner.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:58 am

Hobbes threw his bag across the living room as he nodded. "Yep, this is my home." He simply answered her as he started to walk into his room. "Follow me." He told her. He was, really thinking about just, giving her a toy or something and sending her on her way, now that he got his member a, bit more under control. He was still probablly sensitive to the touch though. He walked into his room and sat on the bed to try and, collect his thoughts just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 8:46 pm

Zera followed right behind him, looking through all of his thins before silently firing beams to turn them into candy. Once inside she saw Hobbes sit down on the bed and she followed by hopping right onto his lap, her pink and blue stripped panties being the only thing under her tutu. There was literally close to nothing in-between Zera and Hobbes' member, except for his shorts of course.

Zera then wrapped her arms around Hobbes' neck and she pulled him in for a tight hug before giggling, "Can I have that thick Sucker now Mister Hobbes?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:03 pm

Hobbes was, not expecting for her to jump on him, and once again, he somehow got, way too hard way too fast for his mind to react. And thus, even raised her a bit higher than where she was. He, kind of wanted to plow her but, his plan, get a quick blow job, then send her on her way. Nothing could go wrong. Hobbes then stood up, also picking Zera up and placing her on the ground. He then pulled his shorts down, and once he finally succeeded in such, it sprung right back up. "Here's you Lollipop." Hobbes informed her, still standing. "Go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:26 pm

Zera cheered gleefully as she was lifted up until she was finally set down on the ground again. She then watched as Hobbes dropped his pants and boxers before licking her lips at the sight of Hobbes' full length. "Mmmm, that looks like a really tasty sucker. I can't wait to try it!", Zera told Hobbes before pouncing right his length with unbelievable skill for a child. Instead of immediately taking the length, she grasped the shaft and toyed with the joystick while she bent her head lower to bury her face into Hobbes' balls. She then proceeded to lick the orbs before trailing her tongue all the way to the tip. This girl looked like a small child but she seemed to be incredibly skilled for her age. She has obviously done this sort of thing before, but she would never tell where she learned to pleasure others.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:00 pm

Hobbes started to pant just a little bit. This girl was, a bit too good for just a girl her age. He enjoyed it so much he sat down on the bed eventually, breaking it unless she followed quickly not stopping. Hobbes cocked his head back and bit his knuckle to try and stay sane for a bit. What was strange though was that, it felt good, but it did not feel he was nowhere near close to ejaculating, even though he felt like it should for the simple fact he was holding it in way before they got to this stage.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 12:54 am

Zera was hard at work on Hobbes' dick, continuing to lick the head and work the shaft as he sat down. Zera then began to choke down the large member, taking the entire length without gagging. All of sudden she made a 'Mmmmm' sound, deep within her throat. This would cause her throat to vibrate, adding more pleasure to the member as she bobbed her head back and forth at remarkable speed.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:12 am

....Okay now that was a lie. Hobbes thought he was totally in control. That was a lie. He thought this girl was just that, some girl. That is starting to sound like a lie too. He was never this turned on before. But man was he not complaining. Especially the vibration of her throat, which made him so much closer to climax. Once he was about to cum, he grabbed her head and shoved his dick as deep as he could before he finally climaxed. Letting out a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 2:07 pm

Zera felt Hobbes' hands wrap around her head and push her head down hard to shove his dick deeper into her throat. She skillfully catched every single drop, swallowing everything he hand to offer. She then pulled her head away and giggled as her clothes evaporated away, leaving her completely in the nude. She then crawled on top of his body and said, "That was a really tasty sucker, I think I should give you a treat of my own.~" She then sat down on his face and rubbed her clit against his mouth, sweet candy syrup oozing from her hole.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:48 am

Hobbes laid back a bit as his dick went limp. That was, all he really needed. He felt like he finally was able to calm down, that was, until her clothes just sort of, vanished. Thus, instantly getting erect once again. He was about to say something until she hopped on top of him and rubbed her clit all over his mouth. Which, made him taste something, that, unless something changed over the years he was inside that tiger, was not exactly normal. It tasted sweet. Almost, like syrup. And who doesn't like syrup? So, Hobbes started licking her clit as fast as he could and ever so furiously, eventually, sticking his tongue inside of it and licking around inside it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)   The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hobbsession Saga Pt2 (M for, things)
Page 1 of 1