Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ace is Wild

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Ace is Wild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 4:41 pm

(( Since you guys skipped me about 5 times I'm gonna come up with an excuse. :P ))

Juro had passed out earlier from hitting his head on the medical cabinet. Yep, quite the meister. He was covered in chocolate and snoozing head deep inside a cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 5:23 pm

"Whatever, I'm just glad that the stupid clown is gone. Also, you might wanna take a look at Blindfold over there. I guess he's not exactly the very sturdy type." Ace collected his thoughts for a few moments, as if trying to decide whether or not to ask about something. "Hey, Sylas? You remember the Elemental Kishin Egg, Reaver? How do you fight against an enemy that enjoys the benefits of ALL types of terrain? If you try to fight him in the air, he can fly, and outmaneuvers those who can't. He can freeze the water in lakes, and manipulate a room made out of stone. Even in a metal room, he can burn the floors to make it impossible to fight on."

The weapon's face contorted in a sort of anger. "So how do you defeat an enemy like that? Even his blade cuts your soul, so if you CAN get past his other advantages you can't even fight him like a traditional enemy."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:57 am

Sylas went somewhat rigid at the mention of Reaver's name, letting out a heated sigh. After a moment he gave a small shake of his head, turning towards Ace. "You don't fight an enemy like that. You leave it to people who are experienced and more powerful. You leave him to me." He said, voice wavering between serenity and rage.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:02 am

(( Pass, knocked out for one more round ))
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:13 am

"Sylas, you know that isn't fair. At this point, it's just as much my battle as it is yours. Besides, what if he picks a fight with us? Am I just supposed to tuck my tail between my legs and run the other way or something? I don't think so!" Ace barked. "I don't see you doing anything about him anyways! I'm not just going to sit here and PRETEND that I'm content with the staff of the DWMA to get around to taking care of him. He IS becoming a threat. I don't know why his actions are so infrequent, but there must be a reason for it, and if we don't find out, we could be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:17 am

Sylas turned on Ace, walking up to beside his bed and looking down at him. "Ace, however you may think you're involved now, you aren't. This is and will always be my fight. If he picks a fight with us, you're welcome to assist, but you will do as I ask you to." He said, barely containing the white sparks of his souls energy coursing up his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:21 am

Juro suddenly sat up as he awoke, confused by the plethora of sweet smells in the room. He tried to brush it off as he stood up and stumbled over to the bed, mostly out of it. He "looked" down at Ace as he asked a question. "Hey, do you need medical attention?" He asked, mainly Ace but he was also extending the question to Sylas in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:35 am

"Actually yeah, I could use some medical attention. I'm banged up pretty badly, and I can't really move. You got anything for me? It's mostly cuts and bruises." Ace fingered at the eyeball in his shirt, still curious about the Clown girl. That was.... weird. What did she come in here for? That's not normal, Clowns gravitate towards madness, but I didn't freak out like I usually do. That shouldn't have warranted a response from a Clown.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:11 am

Sylas took a step out the hole in the wall, drifting down from the um-teenth floor to the grounds, ignoring the damage from his battle and inspecting the candy wall. He let out a hum and turned towards the entrance. Several minutes later the intercoms buzzed and then his voice filled the academy. "Will any weapons and meisters with an affinity towards fire please meet me at the main gate. Once again, any weapons or meisters who are able to use fire attacks please come to the front of the building."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:05 am

Juro started feeling up his body to assess the extent of the damage. "Well other then manning up, the Nurse's office has a salve that speeds up the healing process, it will still take a while though. So my recommendation would be bed rest as the best medicine, also not pushing yourself hard." He said, not feeling anything significant. He listened to the intercom and shrugged it off. It wasn't like he had any fire attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace is Wild   The Ace is Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ace is Wild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2