Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rin Toromaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rin Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Rin Toromaki   Rin Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:42 am

Rin Toromaki Rin_to10

Toromaki Rin

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Rin shares the obvious silver hair that the rest of her family typically has, and has vibrant amethyst eyes. Although a tad bit on the less curvy side, she exhibits a somewhat shocking beauty and is typically considered very attractive. Although it can be rather suggestive, she wears the bandages she fights with as her usual daily clothing, only properly covering her waist area with grey, hide faulds. Even her feet are often wrapped in bandages and not in shoes.

Personality: It isn't that Rin thinks she can kick someone's ass. She knows she can. Her martial prowess has always been exceptional, especially with the use of a weapon, and it is greatly represented by her confidence. Despite being rather thick at times, she is always open to new ideas and listens when someone tries to explain to her that she's wrong. She tries too hard to be the big sister sometimes, and she's very protective over the ones she loves. Unfortunately, Rin's outgoingness can lead to trouble and her adventurous nature can bring her into situations she's not yet ready for.

History: In Washington, the Toromaki family has always been far more influential than it was in Death City. This meant that Rin's parents were never slaughtered in front of her like her cousin's. This also meant Rin had more opportunities outside the DWMA despite having such a capable soul. She was raised like a normal girl for a good portion of her life, until she finally became curious about her uncle's ability to turn into a pistol that she was taught how to manipulate her own soul wavelength among other things. She learned to fight, to wield weapons, and even developed her own unique ability.

Rin, after injuring herself severely on one of her little adventures, was bandaged in a special fabric that was designed to link with a person's soul wavelength in order to speed up their recovery process. Due to its special attributes, Rin found herself able to manipulate this material. This made the girl VERY curious, and she wondered if she could fight with it. Time would prove her theory true, and she soon had a new, favorite technique that she had mastered almost as if it had come naturally to her.

After Rin found that she could learn little more from her family's generic training, she inquired about other members of the family and what they did with their powers. When she learned of the DWMA and the rather heart-wrenching news of Ace's family branch, she was filled with mixed feelings. She contemplated on this for an entire year before actually making the decision to go to the academy and offer Ace guidance in his life.

Miscellaneous:
Rin's soul wavelength is unique, and has trouble resonating with other souls. Due to this, it can be hard for her to find suitable weapons.
Rin actually finds her outfit indecent, but argues that it makes for practical attire in combat and clothes can get in the way of her ability to fight with the bandages.
Rin is incapable of using firearms. (She can't aim.)
Rin babies Ace despite being younger than him
Although Rin is an exceptional fighter, she doesn't even know what witches are and is very naive about the world that meisters and weapons are accustomed to.

Have You Read the Rules?
Some other crap about power and madness or something. Personally, I just came for the tapioca.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rin Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Toromaki   Rin Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:40 pm

Accepted... This took me at least 5 minutes, this did... Hope you feel happy...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rin Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Toromaki   Rin Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:23 pm

Rin Toromaki SuBGn35

Ace, as of 3/17/2016 this character is completely in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rin Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Toromaki   Rin Toromaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin Toromaki
Page 1 of 1