Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toka Frog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Toka Frog Empty
PostSubject: Toka Frog   Toka Frog I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:06 am

Toka Frog Toka_f10

Toka Frog

Gender/Sex: Female(Witch)

Animal Form: Tailed Frogs

Mantra: "Keru-rog Osugama Gamaeru Kaeru Frog"

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Being her daughter, Toka looks a bit like Eruka Frog. She had originally adopted the same outfit as her mother, with the exception of the suspenders, which she considered tacky, and the hat. Her mother did offer to pass the hat down as a gift, for the purpose of using it as a magical conduit, but Toka deemed it too creepy and refused it, only to later take on a similar hat anyways. While the two have incredibly similar facial features, Toka has a bright blonde hair color and golden eyes, which clearly distinguish her from Eruka.

After officially leaving the Witches' Coven, Toka traded out her mother's attire in favor of a long-sleeved white shirt, a dark blue skirt, white leggings, and a small, blue farmer's shirt that she wears over her white shirt. Her new hat is a brown farmer's hat that is almost shaped like a plant pot, with two frog-like eyes on top. These eyes, much like the face on Eruka's hat, respond to their wearer and move seemingly on their own.

Personality: The similarities don't stop in appearance. Given that the two share relatively the same animal form, Toka is just as cowardly as her mother and won't pass up the opportunity to beg for her life if cornered. She's clever, and a quick thinker, but not quite as bright as her mother. She only makes up for this in her stronger inclination towards magic. Although she can be a little less compassionate than Eruka, Toka still has a kindness that most other witches lack. At least, she's empathetic towards those she doesn't consider inferior scum. Those she does find to be lessers, she looks upon with disgust and seldom acknowledges them as anything more than the flies that should be gobbled up by frogs. It is these people that she uses for her wild sciences, killing what she deems to be worthless creatures so that she can conduct studies on the soul and develop new magic techniques in order to further protect witches from the DWMA.

History: "It's the big day today, Toka. Aren't you excited?" Eruka's voice pierced through Toka's day dream. The two had definitely been close for the last couple years, but all that meant was that it would be even harder on them.

"No, why should I be? I never even said I wanted to take my research out of the Witches' Realm..." Toka crossed her arms, upset that she'd be leaving the Witches' Coven, even if it was only for a few years.

"You know that's not the way you should be thinking right now, Toka. The Grand Witch thinks that you need to get out and hop around the pond a little bit; no big deal. Besides, if your research is so important to you, you should be happy to go, since you surely can't make any breakthroughs without field samples." Eruka walked over to her daughter, who was stationed in front of a mirror, allowing a brush to magically straighten her hair, and rested her hands on her shoulders. "Besides, I think you'll like it. There are some really interesting people out there, Toka. I'll even let you bring Tadpole Johnson to keep you company!" She exclaimed, gesturing to the large, blue, spherical creature she'd conjured in the room.

"Well.... I guess it won't be so bad. I can still come visit you too, can't I? You're not going anywhere?"

"Nope. And even if I were, you'd see me at every Coven meeting, that you can count on, so don't worry about that. Oh, and as a going away gift.... here." Now a large, orange frog hat sat upon Toka's head, staring back at her in the mirror. She gazed at it for a few moments, then shut her eyes and snatched it from her head.

"No way! That thing's creepy! I don't even see why you're always wearing it. Doesn't that face ever freak you out?"

"No, I guess it doesn't... Besides, it's really good for channeling magic, you sure you don't want it?"

"No thanks, mom. I don't need the extra help that you do anyways, I handle my own magic just fine. Can we get this over with now? I want to deal with Mizune's crying as quickly as I possibly can. You know how she is with the waterworks."

And so Toka set off from the Witches' Realm on order of the Grand Witch, working to develop techniques that would allow the witches to cope with their eternal battle against the DWMA. She had gathered all of her belongings and moved to Oregan in the United States where she would continue to harvest human souls for experiments.

Miscellaneous: Toka is an anagram of the word Kato, which means tadpole in japanese. Just like her mother's name Eruka, which is an anagram of the word Kaeru, meaning frog in japanese.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me... overwhelming power and Tadpole Jackson await.

Last edited by Ace on July 20th 2016, 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Toka Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toka Frog   Toka Frog I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:10 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Toka Frog