Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) Empty
PostSubject: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:46 pm

17/6/2015
4:00 PM

Yui sat in the waiting room. Twisting her thumbs. She had more problems with her temper than she had hoped for. And she had to do something about it, besides eating chocolate for every bit of problem. The fear of falling to corruption made her ask around if there was someone who could help her. And now she had an appointment with a therapist. She wasn't really sure what she was nervous about, she just was very nervous. Maybe she was just scared that this particular person could break her walls of secrecy around her real identity. She felt like she hadn't much of a choice though. She got very easily upset the last few days and she really had to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:05 pm

A patient walked out of Sophia's office with a warm smile printed across her face. "Thanks Ms. Exagora, I really appreciate the help.", the student said before a woman followed her out of the room. She was dressed professionally in a white tank top, blue work coat, a matching blue skirt that fell below her knees, and red high heels. She currently had a pen wedge in-between the space between her ear and her head. In one hand, she held a clipboard across her chest.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I always love helping willing students. Don't worry... Your secret is safe with me.", the woman who was obviously Sophia the therapist said before the student walked off. Sophia then wrote something down on her clipboard before directing her attention to Yui. "Excuse me... But could you be Yui Felwood? If you are, we'll begin our therapy session now.", she told the Lundragon before sharing her warm smile with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:22 pm

Yui looked up when her name was called.
"Ye-yes."
She practically jumped up. She went inside and sat down. Still feeling a bit uneasy her eyes flickering a little bit red as fear crawled up. Her eyes observed the room. It looked well organized. Humans had pretty good ways of storing things if they put their minds to it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 5:35 pm

Sophia smiled as she watched Yui jump up and run inside. Sophia then shut the door behind her and watched as Yui sat down on one of her red velvet lounge chairs. Sophia then pulled out a wheelchair and sat down next to Yui. "I'm glade you decided to drop my Yui, you may call me Ms. Exagora. As you may be able to tell, I am the school's psychiatrist and I try my best to tend and care for the emotional and mental needs of our students here. Therapy can sometimes be very scary at first but you'll eventually find it to be very relaxing soon enough. Anyways I've read that you have trouble controlling your emotions. Do you mind explaining your problems with them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 5:47 pm

Yui shifted a bit in her chair.
"Er well... Before I joined DWMA I had a bit of a... Confrontation with witches... They messed with my soul, and now I am stuck with anger problems. I am fine as long as I don't get upset but when I get angry I can feel myself just sinking away in it and I cannot grasp myself to calm down. I even get to points where I become unreasonable, and I really don't want that to happen..."
The nerves flowed away as she spoke making her a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 6:46 pm

Sophia took some notes and raised an eyebrow when she heard the mention of witches that messed around with her soul. This case may require greater help from others to mend and cure the girl's soul but for right now she could possibly help with her anger issues. "The mention of witches makes this case more serious but I believe that I can help you control your emotions. It will require multiple yet simple exercises. Let's dig a little deeper though, how did the confrontation with the witches go? Can you recall any occurrences?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 6:57 pm

"Well, they pretended they meant no harm at first, they acted like victims. So they gained our trust fairly quickly without hesitation... To be honest we never had really seen a witch before so we didn't really know what to expect."
Yui stared at her knees.
"Little did we know they were actually after was toying with our souls..."
She remained quiet for a while after the last sentence. Her eyes had switched to red as did the marking on her shoulder, visualizing that situation always made her upset.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:25 pm

Sophia placed the clipboard on her lap and her hand upon Yui's shoulder in a highly comforting manner as she spoke, "It's ok Yui, you don't have to worry about them now. You're in the DWMA now, we take care of our students and protect them with our very own lives. Many students here come to believe that Death is the only priority but the truth is that it's all of you... That we're looking out for. We teach you everything you need to protect yourself from Kishin and Witch alike, all the most safest place on Earth to be in fact. Death City. As long as you're here, we will always have your back, always remember that. Now then... Can you explain what they done to your soul... Is that a mystery even to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:36 pm

It was really reassuring to know death city was kept as safe as possible.. As for the question Yui shook her head.
"No, actually. They actually offered a way to 'live longer' I was already skeptical about it because we hadn't looked into if it was safe or not. It's like... A soul parasite that feeds on emotions and produces energy in return. However, it would also stimulate emotions to feed more out of it. As for my friends... They had no control over it and were eventually consumed by rage and corrupted..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:45 pm

Sophia nodded her and returned to her clipboard to take some notes, "So they placed a parasite in your souls and claimed that it would actually make you live longer? Of course... It turned out to be mad idea. I'm going to bring in a Meister for our next session so we can take a look at your soul. We may have to perform some type of operation to remove this parasite. It may take some time but we'll eventually get it out... I promise. Can you explain what happens when you... Become corrupted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:59 pm

"I see..."
She was wondering which meister she would bring for the session.
"Uh well... I don't really know the details besides hostility, I do know that appearances change drastically, like this black substance will crawl over the body and eventually cover it entirely...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 4:47 pm

Sophia nodded before getting up and setting her clipboard down on her desk after taking a few more notes. "So you too are susceptible to this corruption... Unless we keep your emotions calm until we remove the parasite. We are going to need to keep an eye on you though... I don't usually do this for all my patients, but do you feel about partnering with me. I've read that you're a Meister who is still weaponless, so it seems like a logical decision. You won't have to be with me for long and you can still look for another Weapon during our partnership. I'll just be around to keep on eye on you, besides I think you'll be even safer with a Death Scythe as your partner... You do think so right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 5:54 pm

Yui didn't really know what to think of being under constant supervision. But she felt like she didn't had a choice.
"Yes... I understand... Wait... Partnering...?"
She was staring at her knees. Until she realized what the therapist just said, and looked her right in the eye.
"Uh... Yeah. That sounds logical..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:17 pm

Sophia nodded in agreement before walking towards the door and opening it for them. "Let's go head down to the Training Grounds then. I'll like to get a feel of your soul through resonance. It'll help me understand you a bit. Besides, it's a wonderful day outside. Do you really want to spend it in doors?", she asked Yui before awaiting her answer patiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:51 pm

"Uh.."
Yui hesitated for a while. She wondered if it was a good idea, nobody knew her real form, or her actual soul wavelength. Then again if she would refuse now it would only raise more suspicion.
"Very well, let's go then."
She stood up from her chair ready to go to the traininground.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:09 pm

Sophia lead Yui all the way outside to the Training Grounds, occasionally chatting with her as they walked. On their way there, they would pass piles and piles of candy left behind by the Candy Rain a few days ago. Luckily Sophia would find them a nice little spot with barely any candy in the area. Of course with the exception of the giant candy spike that was flung from the infirmary room. Multiple trees laid down around it, obviously being knocked over by the spike.

Sophia simply yawned and stretched out her body before speaking, "We've recently had a Clown attack, but no one was luckily harmed. We did find a few individuals suffering from hallucinations however. Clowns usually cause hallucinations though, they are the manifestations of madness itself. There's no need to worry though, we're going to be hunting the Clown down. We already sent out some Death Scythes to hunt it down... Annnywaaaays, before we start. Have you ever wielded a weapon Yui?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:20 pm

Yui looked around at the candy. The smell of sweetness invading her nostrils making her feel uneasy. According to the therapist's explanation it would be a bad idea eating it. There was some faint smell of chocolate, but she decided to wave it off as it might also be some of the clown's work.
Manifestations of madness? It made Yui curious. What was a clown exactly? Her attention was directed back to the actual exercise when Sophia asked another question.
"Uh, no, I never held a weapon before. I mostly fought with my fists so far."
She answered.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 9:06 pm

Sophia giggled at her answer before walking up in front of her, "There's no doubt that you're a really tough girl then. A weapon will really help out in fights though, believe me. My weapon form will be a great match for fist fighters like you. First, I'll simply take hold of your hands like soooo... And.." As Sophia spoke, she took Yui's hands in her before a bright green light enveloped her body. Just then, she began to transform into a pair of Deer Horn Blades that were connected by a chain. Before she would speak again, she would wait for Yui's reaction to her Weapon Transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 4:51 am

Yui raised an eyebrow when the woman started changing from appearance.
"... So that's how weapons work."
It was the first time Yui had seen a human transform from up close. And apparently the handle would be right in your hands if you held hands during the transformation. Interesting. She wondered if the soul configuration would change like hers if humans transformed like that. She could still feel a presence inside the weapon. Like it could interact with her soul. Somewhere that though was a bit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:26 pm

Sophia felt herself being held in Yui's hands and she quickly took note that neither of them were feeling any pain. This must mean that they were compatible, at least for now of course. Compatibility could quickly change within an instant if the Meister lost trust with their weapon partner. Sophia then felt Yui's wavelength and she noticed that it was different. Somewhat Alien, she would simply shrug the feeling off for now. "Mmhm, this is only the first step though,. See if you can send a wavelength into me. Concentrate on letting me feel your energy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 4:51 am

Yui hesitated once again for a while at that objective. She wasn't sure what would happen at that moment. No, she had to trust everything would be alright. She focused on the presence, not really sure if that would send a wavelength to the weapon. It was the only lead she had on it and it was the only thing she could think of doing to be able to.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 5:53 am

Sophia could feel Yui's wavelength being sent into her Weapon form and she took it all in, feeling and understanding her soul a bit better. She then passed the wavelength back, preparing to take it back in as she told Yui, "Good! Very good Yui, you're doing really great. Just keep on passing it back and fourth. We'll slowly speed it up, I'm sure that a tough girl like you can handle this. Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 4:46 pm

"Okay..."
Yui kept focusing on whatever she was doing. Though a voice inside her said this was a bad idea, and it was clouding her thoughts as she was trying to focus. Doubt turning in anxiety once again. She was really trying to keep her cool. But the thoughts just kept repeating over and over how much of a bad idea it was to do this.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 4:16 am

Sophia took the wavelength once again, passing it back and forth like pong ball. The wavelength was strange... Almost like a Witch's wavelength in a way. Serious questioning was in order, but could she just out right ask her such a judgmental question like that? It was proven that witches were capable sneaking into the DWMA, it was proven to be so years ago. Finally, Sophia's blades would charge up with lightning before speaking up once again, "You have quite an interesting Wavelength Yui. Can you recall what kind of wavelength you possess or do you not know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 7:17 am

What Yui feared came true, the weapon had recognized her soul as an unusual one. And to top it off, the weapon was charged with lightning. Which she couldn't have demanded for since she was human form. Could weapons really tap that source from just her soul? Her mind became restless with these new questions.
"It might have been slightly altered here and there."
She answered. She was trying to clear her mind to calm down. It was filled with curiosity uncertainty, and fear. She had to calm down or her soul would shift over. And the fact that she was monitored right now didn't help her cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next