Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Her Lips like Sugar [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Her Lips like Sugar [open] Empty
PostSubject: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:26 pm

Xavia was rather curious as to what she was looking at as she had turned to see the Academy that looked like the textbook version of that game, "Candy Land." Her hands in her pockets she blinked a couple times before she suddenly just turned around on her heel and started to walk down the stairs, shortly followed by her partner Yume. Still looking ahead of her as she walked Xavia started to speak to Yume. "So, the school didn't look like that this morning... did it? Cause if it did someone must have put something in the water cuz I swear I came into a normal school this morning." Xavia stopped for a half second and looked back at the candy covered building to double check she wasn't seeing things. She then turned and looked down at the steps as she walked down them. "Remind me not to use the water fountains anymore."

The two continued down the steps having there little chat to pass the time. Until they eventually hit solid ground and started to walk down the street to their apartment building. That was until Xavia saw a strangely colorful girl in the street that looked like she was born from a carnival cotton candy maker. Xavia looked at Yume and pointer her thumb towards the blue and pink tornado. "You're seeing this too right? Man, I'm getting diabetes just by looking at her. Seriously, I might just need some extra insulin in my system to look at shit anymore." Xavia had a slightly worried look on her face but it was more of her sarcastic humor worry face. Xavia was big on her dry sense of humor.

Xavia then looked over at the girl a few feet away again and placed her right palm to the side of her mouth as if to focus her voice. "Who does your hair!? Cuz I gotta say, whoever it is needs to cut back on the sugar!" Xavia felt a nudge from Yume after she had said that. She smiled at her and giggled slightly. "Hey, tell me I'm wrong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:37 pm

Yume was walking behind Xavia. She was just as confused as Xavia. The candy looked very edible. Whoever made those props did a pretty good job in her opinion.
"I gotta admit it's impressive how fast people can decorate such a large building."
She was still very sure the candy was fake, no matter how realistic it looked. For what purpose it would be decorated. She did not know. She probably daydreamed through some kind of notification of an event or something. That had to be it.

They continued to walk down the steps, until they stumbled upon a rather colorful-looking girl. Yume was feeling awkward when Xavia started making all kinds of sugar-themed remarks. Eventually she even tried to catch the girl's attention and insult her hairstyle. She was now pulling Xavia's arm, shaking her head. She felt like it was a bad idea to insult people. Then again, she always felt like it was bad to insult people. She was about to say something to correct Xavia...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:18 pm

"Who in there right mind..." Rin's voice, rather obnoxiously loud, carried through a nearby alleyway as the Meister slipped out. "barricades an entire school with candy!" The girl was covered all the way up to her neck in bandages, and seemed to be wearing nothing but these wraps, with the exception of grey hide faulds around her waist. In her anger, she snatched a glass of water off of some poor bystanders table outside a cafe, and downed it. "I had to jump out a WINDOW to get back in the city!"

She continued her rant as she carried down the street, shouting about pillars of candy and harassing some poor sap that had made the mistake of running in to her. Eventually she stopped when she happened upon a particularly... colorful girl in the street. Pink and blue, huh? You look just like the kind of carnival creep that would have enough of an obsession with candy to pour buckets of it on the academy. Little kid or not, I'll teach you to vandalize someone's property! Rin dropped the man she was shouting at and stomped in the direction of the cotton candy calamity walking around.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 3:16 am

Right after putting up the rock candy barricade around the DWMA, Zera teleported straight to Misery. "Hehe! Just wait Misery, I'MGOINGTOMAKEITRAAAAAIN!", Zera shouted at Misery excitedly before running off once again, not giving Misery or Allister any time to respond. Zera's feet constantly smacked against the cobblestone floor, loud pounding being heard wherever she went. She soon stopped on a street that lead her to the school's staircase case once again.

She would soon see two people walking down the stairs and her smile would grow even wider. "Ooo, this whole city is filled with cute girls.", she giggled to herself before she heard Xavia Complimenting her hairstyle. In response, she shook her head and said, "I don't have anyone who does my hair, this cute cotton is aaaalllll naturally baby!~" She then shook her head giving her hair a wave before she used artificial candy extensions to give herself long whip-like hair.

Some of these extensions braided up and transformed into licorice vines before Zera placed her hands upon knees and spun her head around. This caused her hair to spin exactly like a Merry-Go-Round as she sang, "I wave my hair back and forth, I wave my hair back and forth!~" As quickly as the extensions manifested, they quickly disappeared. "Ok, stay focused Zera!", she told herself before holding her hands up towards the sky. The cotton candy clouds she formed at the DWMA then spread out across the city, raining her wonderful treats everywhere.

She then turned her attention to the sound of shouting, doing so she found a girl completely dressed in bandages. "Wooooah... You must be close friends with Misery, she dresses up just like you. YOUBOTHDRESSJUSTLIKEMUMMIES! It always... Makes me want to unwrap the two of you.", she giggled before turning towards Xavia. "I get it... You all are joining up for a sexy makeout session... I'LL GO FIRST!", she shouted once again to the heavens before the ground below her morphed into whip cream.

She then dived upon the cream, sliding on her belly towards Xavia. Once she was right in front of her, she amazingly hopped off of the floor and onto Xavia, wrapping her arms around her neck to hang on to her. Before she could do anything to react though, she forcefully pressed her lips against hers roughly kissing her. Zera would soon slip her tongue inside of her mouth, parting her lips before her strawberry flavored tongue wrestled with Xavia's own. Zera then followed her usual routine of tilting her head backwards to soon vomit soda into her mouth. Unlike her other victims though, this vomit was a delicious mixture of Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and the usual Green Mountain Dew. After empting this liquid down her throat Zera pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath before she returned to playfully nibble on Xavia's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:49 pm

As Xavia heard this girl start to speak she simply looked at her, standing the exact same spot she was in with her hands in her pockets and her gaze one of... confusion. As she watched the girl magically grow... hair... and then start to mimic a music video from a song Xavia could NOT stand, Xavia looked over to Yume with a confused look on her face and mouthed the words "What is going on?" to her partner.She then looked back at the multicolored girl as she was talking to another girl behind her that was... wrapped in cloth... what was with people these days and their crazy trends? This was getting to be a bit too much. Xavia was starting to wonder if she was even awake right now.

She didn't remember lying down to go to sleep but then again she's passed out without warning before. She was considering pinching herself until she was surprised by what the colorful girl had randomly blurted out. "Make out... wait what?" As Xavia said this she was surprised to see the girl suddenly start sliding towards her on... was that whipped cream? She wasn't even able to comprehend before she found the girl clinging onto her and then forcefully kissing her. Her eyes widened in surprise as she started to blush and moan defiantly as the girl forced her tongue into Xavia's mouth and started to wrestle with Xavia's own tongue.

Despite the sweet taste of the girl's tongue Xavia continued to moan in defiance of the girl's actions. She was finally able to get her hands out of her pockets when the girl forced her head back and Xavia could feel "something" being forced down her throat. Xavia then placed her hands on the girl's shoulders as she backed off of Xavia and when she went to nibble Xavia's lips she shoved the girl off of her and began to cough a couple of times from her gag reflex acting up. "Cough, aheh, ugh, w-what the hell? What did you just force down my throat you little..." Xavia then started to taste the little bit of liquid still in her mouth. Her eyes then widened in fearful response as she recognized the taste.

"S-Soda? Did you just force me to drink Soda!? W-What have you done!?" Xavia yelled out as her gaze started to go... fuzzy and she could feel the caffeine in her body running through her every muscle. But there was something else happening... her head felt fuzzy and she was getting a little dizzy. She held her head and she started to stumble a little. "What did you...?" Xavia then fell right on her ass and as she closed her eyes a moment to try and cope with what she was feeling, she would find that as she opened them she wasn't in Death City anymore. Actually, from the look of it she wasn't even in reality anymore... she looked to be in the one place she always wished she could go but never thought was possible. She was in the city of one of her favorite anime shows.

"How did I... what the... how'd you get here? And... why are you a chibi?" She asked Zera as she pointed a finger at her. To Xavia she was acting normal, but in reality all those around her saw a shaky, twisty, slurring girl that wasn't keeping one part of her body still. Welcome to the Hallucinated version of Xavia's Caffeine State.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 5:34 pm

Yume grimaced when the girl's hair grew. It looked like licorice. She had seen enough of it at home and she could never get accustomed to that kind of candy.
"I'm not even sure if I wanna know."
Up in the sky she saw cottoncandy clouds forming and raining down candy.
"C-candy?"
Yume's eyes widened when she saw the candy raining down. What was this girl? Yume was starting to doubt if they had to get involved with her. Though she herself had to resist the urge to not eat any of the candy falling down. Her attention was saved however, when a student, seemingly very grumpy had appeared, she completely wrapped in bandages, the colorful person had directly turned around to greet her before she turned around again now she had everyone's attention. And started blurting something out about a make-out session.
"Whoa what!? No I am not going to make out with anyone!"
She yelled. She jumped back when the floor turned to whipped cream. Before she could react the girl had jumped Xavia after a body slide, and was kissing her. And Xavia seemed to ENJOY it, to Yume's surprise.
"W-what are you doing?"
She had a horrified expression on her face. Her mind tangling up on how much it had to process and being unable to think clear about what to do with this. When the girl finally let go of her meister Xavia was coughing.
"X-xavia are you okay.
Yume asked worriedly. As Xavia started shouting about soda, leaving her already tangled up mind in an even worse state
"Soda...? How could she pour soda down when she was kissing you?"
Suddenly Xavia started wobbling. And her eyes had an odd gaze.
"Xav...? What the hell was in that soda?"
And now she started blurting out random things. Was she hallucinating. Damn, her mind was going haywire with all this information it was trying to process to find logic behind everything.
"Oh god oh god oh god. What should I do. Uh fight!? Fight! Yes I have to protect my meister."
She tried to transform her arm into a claw. But her mind was so clogged up that she couldn't focus at all.
"Cmon, cmon I can't be failing now."
She was getting a panic attack from all this and her breathing became restless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:02 pm

Zerath had been in the area, and probably wouldn't have approached Death City if it wasn't for the fact that he saw CANDY everywhere! Not only did he LOVE candy but that also meant his sister could be there! He quickly stuffed those feelings down though as he looked at Death City from a road far off, wondering if his sister had survived the Meister and Weapon. He decided the only way to find out was to check it out for himself (And have some fun on the way~)

A little bit later he was on the Great Candy Wall of the DWMA, disgusted yet amused at the same time. He had been watching his sister the entire time, up until she kissed the meister. He stuck his tongue out to show that he was grossed out by that and dismounted the wall, landing on the ground with a soft thump. He looked over at Zera and waved, a small smile on his face. He could never manage more then that. "SIS! I FOUND YOU!" He said. He was kind of glad to see her but he wouldn't show that. He looked at her with a mask of disappointment and annoyance as he spoke. "What are you doing KISSING these people! They're gross!" He said, not having to fabricate his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:42 pm

Rin had simply never seen a Clown before in her life. Or a Witch. Or a Kishin Egg. To be honest, everything that was happening was so alien to the girl that she was in a panic. Teaching a young girl that vandalism is wrong was way different from fighting whatever the hell this thing was. I-is that one of those Witch things that those two were telling me about? That's alright, I'll just use Soul Perception... She focused her mind for a few moments, then glared directly at the little girl.

Come on... come on... Dammit, why can't I see her soul? Whatever, I'll just defeat her without knowing what she is. "You dam Witch!" Rin sprinted at Zera as quickly as she could, swinging a fist wildly at the girl. As a followup attack, her bandages shot from her arms in an attempt to grab at the Clown's body.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 11:11 pm

Zera fell backwards when Xavia pushed her off, the back of her head being smashed against the cobblestone. When she sat up, red taffy oozed from her head. Just quickly as it came though, the taffy blood retreated back inside of her head before the wound healed. Zera then listened to Xavia exclaiming about the soda and she noticed how her disapproval was slightly different to others who suffered her kiss. She then watched as the girl fell right her little ass, before pointing at her in a shaky manner. "Chibi? Does that mean you think I'm really cute?", she asked before licking her lips, savoring the taste of Xavia's own.

Zera then watched Yume frantically panicking as she attempted to make sense of the current situation, this only caused Zera to burst into laughter. "Ooo, so you really want to rumble and throw down mate? Cause I play for keeps.", the Candy Clown spoke in a cutesy tone before she held her fists up in front of her face. All of sudden, pink rock candy punching gloves manifested around her fists. Unlike regular punching gloves though, the knuckles sprouted sharp spikes to cause greater pain to her challenge. That was when she heard an oddly familiar voice.

"Huh?", she asked as she tilted her head over to face her very own brother. It had been what literally felt like forever since she actually seen him but there he was, plain as day as he stood on the cold cobblestone floor in the candy rain. She then giggled and waved hi with the massive punching glove up in the air. "Hiya little bro, haven't seen ya since creator died. The DWMA students caught us by surprise. Hehe, I was lucky I even survived. Also... These girls aren't gross, they're nice and tasty. You really should try to get a girl friend you know!", she called out to him before sticking her tongue out at her long lost brother in a teasing manner.

As she spoke with her brother though, she was surprised to find the mummy girl socking her right in the back of her head. This caused her to fall face first into the pavement before the mummy's bandages caught her. She then spun around to face Rin and give her a smile before the bandages that wrapped around her body slowly turned into pink lemonade. Zera then grabbed hold of the wraps and pulled Rin over to her before smashing her lips against her very own.

Zera then proceeded to makeout with Rin, holding the bandages tightly so she couldn't escape. She then parted Rin's lips and quickly vomited the same concoction as before into her mouth. She the released her and pulled away before turning towards her brother, "Annnnywaaaays... How's it going?!"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:16 pm

Xavia stumbled a little towards Zera before talking in a slur. "Pft, dun fratter yoursef by finkin yur awl kute. Yur jus a kerzy persen!" When Zera turned around to talk to her brother Xavia gained an annoyed expression. And stomped the ground causing a slight crack. The stomp itself happened so fast all you saw was a blur of Xavia's leg. "Hey eyes tawkin to yoos!" It was then that Xavia looked over at her partner who she saw as her favorite anime character "Le Claire the Red." She then sloppilly pointed to Zera with her thumb as she looked at Yume and slurred, "Can yoo baheave dis bish Claire?"

She then stumbled over and grabbed Yume's hand and looked into her eyes very closely before she whispered to "Claire." "I've always liked ya y'know?" She said before she pulled Yume towards her causing there lips to meet before Xavia slipped her tongue into Yume's mouth and moved it around Yume's own tongue. The kiss lasted a good 7 seconds before Xavia moved away and turned around to look at Zera. "I'mma smash her face inta da ground!" She exclaimed before she let go of her partners hand and suddenly disapearred before showing up behind Zera in the air moving forward in a straight forward kick position towards her back.

Although to her perception she was simply running towards Zera before jumping in the air for a kick with her right foot, trying to make Zera fall forward on her face by kicking the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:26 pm

Yume was confused by all the random reactions going on around her. Her mind was screaming for silence but this environment wouldn't give that right now. And therefore it was stuck in chaos. Her focus snapped back when a loud bang interrupted the chaos. Xavia had broken the pavement, that's all she had seen from it. And then she started talking to her.
"Uh...? Claire? Who?
She looked around her if Xavia could refer to anyone else. But there was only the bandaged girl, whom the candy girl was now making out with. She didn't even hear what Xavia whispered to her because she was too busy keeping an eye on whatever that thing was. And apparently her 'brother' had appeared too. So she was ready to fight back alone if she had to. When her meister suddenly pulled her close she yelped in surprise. What the hell was Xavia doing!? When their lips touched she was squirming to get out. A tongue had forced it's way through her lips and the bitter taste of alcohol made Yume grimace. It never mattered how sweet an alcoholic beverage had been. She always could find the taste of alcohol ruin everything. When the girl finally let go Yume fell backwards. And just sat there completely petrified and trying to comprehend what had just happened with eyes wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:37 pm

Zerath stuck his tongue out when she said the girlfriend thing and watched in a "grossed-out" way as she had her way with the bandaged girl. Man he wouldn't understand her obsession with that stuff for a LONG time. He was about to respond to her when suddenly Xavia was attacking his SISTER after her shenanigans were done. his eyes flashed in anger as a wall materialized behind Zera, which would block the kick with ease. But here's the kicker, the wall was covered in spike that would impale her foot on contact, luckily for Xavia they weren't barbed though, so she wouldn't differ too much damage from it. "Don't attack my sis, only I can hurt her." He scolded playfully but at the same time seriously. He looked a Zera before saying something again. "And the reason I don't get a girlfriend is because I'm too busy working and covering for YOU!... And I'm good thanks for asking~" He said.

Afterwards he looked at Yume and walked over to her offering a hand to help her up. "Sorry about her, she just can't help herself~ BUT I can help you with all of this. Including your meister." He said with a sincere and innocent smile, both of which were faked to a masterful degree. He was going to have some fun with this one, as he had faith that Zera could help herself once he covered for her that first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 4:44 pm

Liam stares blankly at the whole scene. This was so gross. Not the making out you admit. But the whole vomiting thing. Why does all of this crap go down when you're coming back from shopping. And what's worse, the whole over the top sugar thing. Sure, you can enjoy a chocolate bar every once in a while, and on a hot day an ice cream sure can hit the spot. But this... this makes your stomach lurch. Luckly you haven't been noticed yet. Backing up, you slip on some gravel... no... candy rock bits..... you stay still. Maybe they didn't notice your blunder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Lips like Sugar [open]   Her Lips like Sugar [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Lips like Sugar [open]
Page 1 of 1