Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentine Elspeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valentine Elspeth Empty
PostSubject: Valentine Elspeth   Valentine Elspeth I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 5:08 pm

Valentine Elspeth Ginger
Valentine Elspeth TpjfA

Valentine Elspeth

Meister
N/A

Weapon Form
A Katana and chainsaw mix

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Black hair that goes to her mid-back. She has yellow eyes and often wears headphones. Valentine is only about 5’3”. Prefers to be called Val.

Personality
She is strong and always willing to protect friends. She can be rude and blunt to strangers.

History
At 13 Valentine was about to enroll to the DWMA but the day before her enrollment her family was murdered. (By an actual human not kishin) She got used to living alone and enrolled to the DWMA two years later.

Other
Doesn’t talk about family at all.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Valentine Elspeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine Elspeth   Valentine Elspeth I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:57 am

I feel like our two characters would get along great. He's a Meister named Martyn Deville.
Back to top Go down

Valentine Elspeth
Page 1 of 1