Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud Empty
PostSubject: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 11:48 pm

Stupid Sylas, making me take therapy sessions. The nerve of that guy! I've gotten along just fine all these years, why do I suddenly need therapy?! Is it because they don't trust me after leaving the school? Whatever, I shouldn't have to deal with this. Ace shuffled through the halls and out to the roof of the DWMA. He knew there wouldn't be anyone up here at this time of day, so he'd get to keep up his training without interruption for the first time since he'd gotten back. The weapon through himself to the ledge and got as far as he could without falling off, then turned to face the school and began doing calf raises, his arms behind his back in a regal fashion. Man, I still don't have a decent partner. Talk about lame, I've been here for two years and still don't have a single soul to show for it, what a joke. He soon switched his position and began vertical push-ups, now looking away from the school, his eyes locked on anyone climbing the stairs, and his attention almost entirely directed away from the door to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 12:11 am

Bliss looked at herself through the mirror one last time and fixed the hair horns on the top of her hair before heading out as she planned. "Man, Bliss is looking fiiiiine!" She exclaimed after looking at her reflection and winking at herself, sticking her tongue out a little. A twinkle of excitement visible in her eyes. She finally proceeded to walk towards the door and head out.

Everything was really calm, unlike the day before, when she had just arrived. The punk kid loved the crowded atmosphere so much she woke up extra early from excitement so she could live it again. It reminded her a bit of New York City, her home. Except, half of people at her new school were... Monsters, like her. "Enough chit-chat, Bliss!" The weapon exclaimed in a rather loud tone, even though she hadn't been talking at all, but thinking. Her loud voice wasn't a nice thing to go along with the silent morning athmosphere, of course.

She skipped through the school for a bit with steps so noisy they could be heard from across the hall. However, there was no one who could have heard them. Or was it? After skipping for a long time with a huge grin plastered on her pale pierced face, Bliss spotted a white haired guy, taller than him and slender. A potential new friend! Bliss followed him to see where he was going, he didn't exactly had a smile on his face so it'd be awkward if he was on his way to the pooper! The air-headed young lady snickered at the thought. How silly.

To her surprise, the stranger was training, something Bliss hadn't seen before. Well, it was only her second day at the DWMA. Man, two entire days and she still hadn't made any friends. How lame. She pouted at the thought. Anyhow, she was going to make a friend today and nothing would stop her!

"Oh my-my!" Bliss exclaimed loudly "What a strong young man we got here on stage tonight!" It was clear she wasn't even thinking before speaking, as always, she was talking nonsense. It wasn't even noon. She then approached the straight-faced guy "Tell us, iron man, what could be your naaaame?" She spoke as if she was in front of a croud, or as if someone else was with her. But what else could you expect from her little brain?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:15 am

Ace's body stopped moving when he heard a voice. Someone, of course, had followed him out onto the roof. Just his luck. Don't tell me, it's that candy Clown again. I don't have time for her today. He dipped down, nose almost touching the stone beneath him, then spun on the one hand before launching himself in the air, landing between the girl and the door. He finally got a good look at her.

"Well, you're certainly just as colorful as that creepy ass Clown, but you don't seem nearly as hostile." Just as loud though. You're gonna blow out my ear drums if you keep shouting like that.... As was second nature with the boy, he growled at the girl, agitated by her vibrance and grandeur. "I don't have time for your childish rambling. Besides, who are you even presenting me to? There's no stage here, no one else is even watching." Ace shoved his hands in his pockets, and began to turn away. "Don't you know who I am? Most people don't even make eye contact with me, what are you thinking?" Man, and I thought Ayako was too upbeat. I'd give anything for some quality time with her over this loudmouth. She looks like she got slapped with a rainbow...

It was true. Her psychedelic theme clashed hard with Ace's monochrome. He was dressed in a pair of grey pants, and wore a white shirt with a black "A" in a circle drawn on the back. Even his hair was a colorless silver. Bliss had two different colors of stockings, a pink tie, multicolored hair... horns? Hell, the only thing about them that wasn't entirely opposite was their being weapons. A common ground that neither was aware of at the moment, and it probably wouldn't make much of a difference either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:26 pm

The stranger boy's words were surely harsh, but they had clearly no effect on Bliss. "Don't be shy, silver boooooy!" The multicolor haired teenager shouted as loud as she had before, not even minding the silver haired boy's obvious disgust towards her tone. "Bliss wants to be your friend, isn't that an honor now? Hehehe." The girl kept talking as she followed the stranger cheerfully, not really getting the hint that her presence wasn't wanted or needed. Where were they going now? How exciting, truly exciting. This new friend of hers didn't talk much, did he?

"Come on, tell me your name! Did the cat eat your tongue? Oh, I love kitties" Bliss just kept talking and talking, it could almost seemed like she would never stop talking. Oh my-my! Don't tell me..." The weapon girl suddenly said after gasping, seeming slightly serious. As if she had just discovered really important information of the guy he was trying to engage a conversation with. "Don't tell me you've got a crush on Bliss! Are you trying to take me somewhere where we can't be seen?" The young lady joked as she laughed and put an arm around the not-so-colorful kid's shoulders. "Bliss likes taking things slow, at least take me out for dinner first! Ohoho~"

"Anyways, Bliss almost forgot!" She exclaimed, loud as usual "Bliss doesn't know your name yet! What could be it, silver boy? Bliss really wants to know!" While she articulated the last sentence, Bliss got uncomfortably close to the other weapon's face, the girl's voice full of curiosity. If anyone saw them, they would think it was Bliss' intention to kiss him, which was really not. She was just a pea-head. As Bliss waited for an answer, she examined the boy's face, which was pretty close for examination. He had a nice jawline, nice indeed. And a cute nose, yep. At this point you could exactly tell she had gotten distracted. Her eyes looked like a little baby's, discovering everything surrounding her for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:15 pm

As he proceeded down the halls of the DWMA, Ace would give reply to everything Bliss said with short, choppy comments. He was visibly and audibly annoyed by her. She was a real nuisance to him, and he was beginning to worry that he wouldn't be able to get rid of her.

"I'm not shy, I just don't like you..." Nothing. "It's no more of an honor than it is a curse..." Damn, this girl is persistent, shut the hell up already! "Nothing ate my tongue, leave me alone." It was then that Bliss accused the boy of having a romantic interest in her. Sure she was.... sort of cute, but good looks certainly wouldn't make Ace swoon over anybody. The statement did take him off-guard for a moment though. "What the hell are you talking about? I already told you, I don't even like you, quit harassing me!" Now Ace had stopped and turned towards the girl, trying his best to make her take him seriously. His stature obviously wasn't very imposing to her, and his insults apparently didn't reach her. In fact, it seemed like he was cursed to have this Bliss girl follow him around forever. Oh god, maybe she's from that creepy ass clown! D-does she taste like candy? How would I find out?

Breaking his train of thought, Bliss began to press her face against his, turning his pale face a soft pink. On a normal person's skin, the blush may not have even shown up, but with Ace's complexion, it was pretty obvious. By now, he could hear passerbys whispering to each other about him like they always do.

Background Banter:

Ace had pressed himself up against a wall now, but Bliss didn't seem to be willing to let him go. 'Bliss doesn't know your name yet! ... Bliss really wants to know!' He sat there for a second, under the duress of this girl- no... she could still be a clown, he didn't know for sure yet. Well, looks like I've only got one option. I need to find out for sure if this girl really is real or not. If she is a part of that candy clown, then eating the candy will make me hallucinate, so I'll have to move quickly. I've memorized the path to the Death Room; I'll be safe in there. After a few second of hesitation, Ace's tongue slipped out of his mouth, and he licked Bliss' cheek gently.

Somewhat in shock, after realizing she was just a regular person, he froze and sat there staring at her, tongue still straight in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 10:59 pm

What silver haired boy had just done totally took Bliss off-guard. Sure, she had always recieved lots of reactions, and this guy's wasn't out of the ordinary... Until now. She basically did the same as the guy who was in front of her. She opened her eyes wide and was absolutelt speechless. These abnormal behavior from her vanished in less than a second, when she regained "composture", if you could call her usual self that.

"Oh my-my! Bliss told you she likes taking things slow, didn't she?" The punk looking young lady joked "At least tell Bliss your name first!" She laughed for a little while, a small hint of nervousness barely noticeable in her face. People usually just reacted like he had been reacting earlier or are as happy to see her as she is to see them, but she had never had that type of contact. Much less with a guy. Oh my-my, what should she do in this type of situation? "O-or, would you like me to give you a puppy kiss as well? Would you like a puppy kiss as well? Hehe... Bliss sure will! Hehe... She will!" Her usual tic was even starting to show off. The strange haired girl had an habit of saying things twice when she got nervous or upset. Before the other teenager could even react, Bliss was already about to lick him back, hestitation was shown for a small second but she finally did. As she did so, the chit-chatter from the people surrounding them seemed to grow a bit more, not like Bliss noticed or cared

More background chit-chat:

Bliss took a couple steps back, she still seemed as cheerful as she was some minutes ago. She couldn't let her unique personality get damaged by such a little thing, right? A puppy kiss is a puppy kiss, that's what friends do, right? That's what friends do! "Perhaps you want me to introduce myself before you, right?" She clearly had ran out of conversation themes, and the fact that the cheek-licker didn't talk that much was not helping at all. "Weeeell, my name is B-L-I-S-S, put it together and what do you get? Bliss! Bliss Abernathyyyy! I'm here to rock your world, yahoooo!" Loud as always, she made an air guitar motion to emphasize the "rock your world" part.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 11:50 pm

Ace's face twitched, and his entire body shivered when Bliss returned his 'puppy kiss'. No, I didn't want a puppy kiss... Why is this happening to me? His eyes went entirely white, his head cocked to the side, and his mouth hung open. He was not okay in the slightest. He even went so far as to collapse into a sitting position against the wall. The only thing that had made him regain his senses was Bliss' overly obnoxious and loud voice asking him for his name again. The boy stood up, still pressing himself against the wall, eyes wide like a cornered hound. I can't get away from this lunatic! What am I supposed to do, I didn't think she'd lick me back!

"O-okay, Bliss, my name is Ace Toromaki. I can assure you, I'm definitely not attracted to you in the way that you think I am. Promise..." Ace now began looking frantically for an easy way out. Where can I go, where can I go? If I go down the hallway she'll just follow me, and there's too many people for me to reach top speed, I'd hit someone. The ceiling? No, I can't go through another remedial lesson.... same goes for the floor. He tried and tried until an idea popped in to his head, and his face lit up. Yes, that's it! The window!

"Alright, well Bliss, this has been... not at all enjoyable. I probably won't ever see you again, at least not if I can help it, so goodbye, have a nice day!" After practically puking out those words, the Weapon sprinted in the direction of the window, wholly intending to crash through it and fall all the way down to the first floor. Of course, the mad desperation didn't really suit the boy, but at this point what else could he do? He was almost as terrified right now as that one night he went to dinner with Serah and her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:46 pm

"Oh my-my! We're playing tag now!" The weapon had obviously brushed off all of Ace's hurting comments. Ace is such a cool name, it sounds like... A band leader name! Bliss could almost hear the crowd chanting that name. She quickly snapped out of it and stepped on the window frame "Ready or not, here I come! Yahoooo!" The ex-band member jumped wildly through the window in a random pose, probably unlike Ace. She didn't even care about the fact that she was using a skirt, she probably didn't even notice in the first place. The air blowing in her face was such a refreshing feeling, she even extended her arms and legs in a starfish pose at some moment before finally falling. She could have dies, actually, if she hadn't landed in something relatively soft.

Bliss brushed some of her now messy hair out of her face. She made sure her hair horns were intact. They were, how lucky. And then she sat up, her vision still quite blurry and started to pat down what she was on top of. She gave a few pats to whatever was in front of her. It was soft, warm, she liked the texture.

When her vision came back to normal she realized. She was touching... fabric? What seemed to be attached to the mushy object? Were they... Legs? "Oh..." The weapon girl suddenly realized. It was someone's butt. It was a pretty nice butt. "Oh my goodness, I'm soooo sorry stranger. Won't happen again!" She let go a small laugh after phrasing that sentence By the way you have a pretty nice bu-" She turned around and saw the back of someone's head, but it wasn't just anybody's head. It was Ace! Bliss could recognize that silver hair anywhere, anytime!

"Yahoo!" She spun around and laid on top of the boy's body, wrapping her arms around his neck "Yahoo! Bliss, got you! That was fun, wasn't it? What  should we do next?" A huge smile was plastered on her face, it was a pretty good day so far. "By the way, the crush thing was ooobviously a joke!" She laughed loudly as she pressed her cheek against his. At that point, Ace could probably feel the spiky piercings on the girl's ear.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 7:45 am

"Ugh...." Ace groaned as he lay flat on the ground, face down. It wouldn't have been such a bad fall if something hadn't come crashing down on him when he'd landed. As fate would have it, Bliss followed her new "friend" out of the window and he didn't have the wisdom at the time to get out of the way. He could tell she was feeling him up, though he wasn't entirely sure what to think of it. Mostly he wasn't sure if she'd figured out what she was on top of yet. Why did this have to happen to me?

He shook his head, trying to regain his senses after what had happened. It took a while, but he was nearly back to normal when Bliss began shouting again. Something about fun and a joke. Then he felt something soft and warm press against him followed by something sharp and cold stabbing in to his cheek. She's going to end up killing me... "Bliiiiss!" The boy barked. Accomplishing little, he tried to distance her from him by pushing her face away. Unfortunately, she seemed rather persistent. "Could you stop smothering me- PLEASE?" Ace growled up at the girl again, even though he knew it wouldn't get him very far. He'd shot down all of her advances so far, and she didn't even seem to be considering slowing down any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 2:42 pm

"Bliss isn't smooothering you." The weapon replied to her friend's groans "Bliss is being a good friend, come on! What else could be do next? Something fun, please! Bliss likes fun things, like Ace!" She then proceeded to lift both her and Ace up with an unexpected force coming from her tiny body, hugging the silver-haired boy as she did so. "Take Bliss somewhere fun, she's starting to get bored!" After saying so in such a cheerful manner, she looked over Ace's shoulder, noticing some students where looking at both. Maybe they wanted to try and jump out of the window too? Or perhaps they wanted to be Bliss' friends also! "Don't be shyyyyy!" She shouted at them, impossible for them not to hear the girl's voice "Everyone else can be Bliss' friend too!"

However, the group of students nearby didn't seem to have the reaction Bliss was expecting, in fact, they stared at her back as if she was crazy and some even laughed a little at her. "Huh. What's wrong with them... At least Ace is Bliss' friend, right?" She looked up at the young boy she had been still holding the whole time and gave him a little loving squeeze while giving him a heart-melting, innocent child-like grin. Bliss kind of wished Ace was a bit more open, but she guessed that's what made him so unique and cool. He probably was just afraid of letting his feelings show, right? Deep down she was sure Ace liked her company, because if it wasn't for her, she would be aaaall alone. She wondered how she could make him smile, so far she hadn't achieved that, and she really wanted to. She lived to make people smile!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 5:43 am

"Wha? I already told you-" Ace started. He looked down and met Bliss' eyes, watching that sweet and carefree stare. What the hell. Stupid girl. It's not like I asked to be your friend... "Yeah... Ace is Bliss' friend..." It was a few moments before Ace had decided that the girl had pushed her luck, and attempted to remove her from his torso. "You can let go now, Bliss. I'm not a tree to be climbed, even if I am tall." When he finally did break lose from her, the Weapon began to head towards his home, wishing she wouldn't follow him the whole way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 2:22 pm

Ace's words made Bliss the happiest at that moment as the boy started walking away, Bliss squealed in excitement "Sooooo cool~!" She was now skipping towards the direction the silver-haired weapon had gone to, still following him of course. "Where are we going now? Do you know somewhere fun? Bliss wants you to take her there!" The huge grin on the pink eyed girl's hadn't vanished, not the tiniest bit. She was still staring at Ace happily as she skipped,  still observing each of the tall guy's facial features, she had never seen a guy like that before, the lack of color in his hair and clothes seemed interesting for her, it was almost as if they were opposites.

"Hey, Ace" She spoke "You surely like grey a lot, don't you?" Her voice tone had changed from extremely happy to the type of voice a curious child would use, she had stopped skipping and was now walking normally due to her not-really-that-deep thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 2:32 pm

As they walked along, Ace sort of stopped listening. He thought of the last couple times he'd brought a "friend" home with him. They were often bored, and usually ended up injured by something arbitrary, like the broken window. It took Bliss blurting out his name to draw his attention again. Grey... It wasn't that he liked grey. There was something else. Some other reason he had for dressing so blandly all the time.

"No, it's just... fitting..." Ace didn't seem angry or annoyed, or deep in thought like he usually was. Instead, he just seemed a little sad. He'd stopped moving for a moment, although he picked up his pace again pretty quickly. "Anyways, we're going to my home. It's where I usually go after school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 9:37 pm

"Fitting, huh...?" The weapon placed her hands behind her head and looked up at the bright blue sky as she walked in a relaxed fashion, she tried to find a meaning for that word, but her tiny little mind just wouldn't allow it. Wait, they were going to Ace's home? Ooooohhh, how could it be? Was it gray like Ace as well? Or maybe she could find a big surprise and find a colorful little home, talking about surprises, Ace could be a serial killer that collects the heads of his victims in the fridge. Endless possibilities!

"How is Ace's home like, huh?" She asked "Bliss has never been to a friend that wasn't one of her bandmates' home before, much less a guy's because Bliss' bandmates were all girls!" She laughed "Where does Ace live? Is it a house? An apartment? Maybe a treehouse?! Or a haunted mansion?! Emergency! Emergency!" Bliss had gotten pumped all by herself, raising her voice more and more as she asked questions and came up with really unlikely possibilities of what the tall guy's home might be like. How could you blame her, though? The word "home" could mean soooo many things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud   A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rainbow to Pierce the Thundercloud
Page 1 of 1