Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 7:17 pm

A determined smile spread across the blue haired boy's face as the opposing meister fell onto the the ground, stuned, That worked out better than I expected, the meister thought with a slight chuckle before he answered his weapon "Ineed" he said with a nod, time to end this, or at least get an upper hand.

The meister clenched the sword handle before rushing at the girl with a war cry, and then suddenly swung the blade low, aiming for her neck. However, when the blade got close to her neck, Alabaster made sure the weapon dragged into the dirt to a stop, making a cloud of dust near the female meister's face. In a real fight, the blue eyed boy would've sliced through her neck, but since this was a spar he definitely didn't want to do that, killing a fellow student wouldn't be a good thing, especially on his first day. "I believe I can declare this situation a win, don't you agree Asher?" Alabaster said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 10:41 pm

Asher didn't respond to Alabaster. He looked down in his weapon form at the girl. The girl was in complete shock and utter fear. Engulfed in guilt, Asher transformed back into his human form and stood over top of the girl and her weapon. Although the girl may have been an idiot and quite reckless, that gave Asher no right to want to cause her harm. Of course, she needed to be taught a lesson or two, but Asher took it further than that. Asher had the full intent to actually harm the girl, and that wasn't Asher. From the moment that Alabaster swung at the girl's neck, Asher had an overwhelming feeling of excitement. Almost like he was releasing stress and anger on the humiliated pair.

Asher kneeled down next to the girl and her partner. Looking over his shoulder, he nodded at Alabaster, signaling their victory. The girl had her arms covering her face, almost as though she feared she'd actually die. There was nothing that could compare to this feeling of dread that washed all over the girl's body. When nothing happened however, she removed her arms from her face to see Asher staring down at her and her partner.

"I'm sorry," Asher apologized to the pair, "We would never actually hurt you guys." He stated in his cool voice. Asher turned from the pair and stood up, looking down at his Meister. "Let's go, Alabaster." Asher said, not wanting to linger around the Training Grounds anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 3:12 am

Alabaster saw the pure terror in the girl's eyes, causing a slight feeling of pitty to form in his chest, Being humiliated topped with an almost near death experience must be alot to handle in one moment, but this meister must understand that this isn't a game or competition to see who can be better, it's about bettering one's own skills so they can go about their duties to the best of their abilities, to protect and serve, this should be a valuable lesson for her..., the blue haired meister thought. Alabaster nodded towards the girl, keeping his expression cool "I hope everyone here is able to learn and grow from this experience, thank you for taking the time to spar with us", the meister then looked up at Asher "It does seem like an appropriate time to make our departure..." Alabaster nodded towards the two opponents again "Have a good evening you two" the blue eyed boy said, and with that he started to head in the direction of the path away from the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 1:01 pm

Asher strolled out of the Training Grounds quietly for a few minutes. There wasn't much to be said at the moment, and he just wanted time to think to himself. Clearly hurting people was wrong, even if they were stupid people. But there was something about nearly taking that girl's life that gave Asher a rush of excitement. Something was off....

Suddenly, it became so clear to Asher.

"Hey, Alabaster." Asher kept walking forward, keeping his eyes on what was ahead of him. "How do you handle your anger?" He asked his young meister. Asher knew that it had something to do with the past coming back to haunt him, wanting to vent all those negative emotions and experiences out on other people.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 4:06 pm

As Alabaster was walking alongside his partner and thinking over their victory, he was caught off guard by the sudden question "My anger? Well, generally I think about the situation and ask myself, "Is this situation worth getting angry over? Will losing my cool accomplish anything?", if you're in a battle one shouldn't waste energy you could be using to focus on battle moves and strategy on anger, it's as simple as that, plus a meditation or deep thinking with a nice cup of tea helps an individual to learn how to control ones temper, I actually do so before going to the academy in the morning, it helps me stay focus..." Alabaster paused for a moment and let out a sigh "and sometimes I tend to suppress emotions that aren't needed at the time..." the blue haired meister said before looking up at the weapon "Was any of that advise helpful in any way?" He asked.

The blue haired meister didn't just meditate to keep focus, but for his sake and for everyone around him, for he knew if he ever loose his temper he might activate the magic stone in his socket, and he wouldn't have any control over his actions if that happened, without his meditation, Alabaster would be a ticking time bomb...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 4:23 pm

Asher listened closely to what Alabaster had to say. Alabaster may have been young, but there was a lot one could learn from him.

"I guess so, yeah." Asher responded to Alabaster. It wasn't the type of advice Asher was specifically looking for, but he appreciated it anyways. The tea and meditation especially seemed to be a good idea to wind down after this. There was one thing that was nagging at Asher that Alabaster had said though.

"You suppress your emotions?" Asher said, looking over at his young meister. If Asher had remembered correctly that wasn't good for your health. And a young boy like Alabaster shouldn't have to do something like that. Kind of hypocritical of Asher to think that though, but he had very little concern for himself. "Is there anything you need or want to talk about?" Asher asked his partner, willing to help him sort out any issues he may be having, or simply just talk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 5:17 pm

Alabaster's walking pace slowed as he looked down, away from his weapon's gaze, the blue haired boy usually wasn't comfortable with sharing his feelings, and this situation was no exception, in fact it was worse to Alabaster, for Alabaster believed that letting people know about your inner most fears and emotions might cause them deem you weak, and he definitely didn't want to look weaker in the eyes of his new partner, he was already a child, other students would consider him weak because he was young, but though he couldn't do anything about his age and size, he could make sure people didn't think he acted like a clumsy little child.

Of course, there was a lot of things he wanted to talk about, things that could possibly get emotional, but the blue haired boy thought it would be unprofessional to have such a conversation with Asher. But still, it hurt unable to share his feelings openly, Alabaster just didn't want Asher to view him as an unworthy meister, If I present myself as a weak and emotional child, I'll seem unfit to be a meister, and without a weapon I won't be able to make a deference, I'd just be another victim......, the meister thought.

Alabaster slowed his walk and stopped completely, he was quiet in deep thought for a long while. Alabaster wished so much he still had his parents with him, he'd be able to share his feelings openly with them, and they'd be able to comfort him, But I can't, they're dead, and their death is the cause of my woes..., Alabaster didn't even have siblings either, he had no one who was close to him like his parents were to him. Finally, after the long while of silence, the one eyed meister finally answered his weapon "No...There's nothing to talk about ...." He murmured, trying to keep any trace of emotion out of his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 6:11 pm

Asher took his eyes away from Alabaster and focused on what was ahead of himself. There was obviously something off about the way Alabaster had put together his advice and had given it to Asher. Asher knew this, because all too many times had he spoken in such a similar way. Slipping up in his tongue and hinting at something that bothered him, but that something was always a topic he'd never be willing to discuss with anyone. It was as though he was waiting to find that one person he wanted to talk to about his problems, but when he did, he decided to back out. Like he was waiting to find that one person that can save him from his dark past.

Asher was so deep in his own thoughts that he hadn't noticed Alabaster had stopped walking. "Alabaster." Asher said looking to the side. Alabaster hadn't said anything to Asher since he asked him the question. This signaled to Asher that something was wrong. "Huh?" Asher was confused. Alabaster wasn't there. Asher looked left and right, then he turned around to see Alabaster a few feet away. Asher walked towards his meister, wondering what could be wrong with him. Then, Alabaster answered his question.

Asher's face turned serious. A frown crept up on his face. Alabaster was lying to him, and it was an awful lie. There was no logical reason for Alabaster to stay quiet and stop walking after Asher had asked him the question. Now Asher knew for a fact that something was bothering Alabaster. Asher placed his hand on Alabaster's shoulder and leaned down, inches away from his face. "Alabaster," He said in a calm and quiet voice, "Don't lie to me." Asher said, staring his meister straight in the eyes. "If something is bothering you, we should discuss. If you truly do not want to talk about your problems, I understand. But if your issues are serious, and you are too young to be dealing with them yourself, you need to tell me and we can figure them out together." Asher said with an intense voice. Asher didn't remove his gaze or space himself from Alabster. If Alabaster didn't want to tell Asher his problems, he would leave him be. Everyone has the right to keep their secrets, Alabaster included. But if he told him what his problem was, Asher would work hard and relentlessly to resolve that problem. Asher could feel for the boy, they'd both lost very close and important people in their lives. Asher would do anything the boy requested of him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Alabaster was a bit surprised by Asher's intense gaze, but kept eye contact. The blue haired boy hardened his gaze as well, feeling slightly insulted that Asher said he was too young to deal with his emotions, "Asher, I've been able to deal with it so far, I don't believe I need help dealing with it now...." He answered, his voice slightly cold, the meister then saw how icey he'd had been and soften his gaze "I'm sorry for snapping at you, but I'm not one to talk about my feelings, it just seems pointless to burden others with my personal problems if they already have troubles of their own..Sorry".

Alabaster kept his gaze despite the mixture of emotions welling up inside, on one hand the meister felt uneasy and slightly annoyed that the weapon wanted him to share his feelings, for he felt as if it would make the partnership awkward, but on the other hand Alabaster thought it was nice that someone was actually concerned about his emotional state, ever since he came to Death City he hadn't necessarily been around those who actually cared, in fact Alabaster hadn't really socialized with anyone there. Alabaster considered talking about his troubles with Asher, but he didn't feel comfortable with it at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 3:30 pm

Asher continued to stare Alabaster in the eyes after hearing his response and wishes. It pained Asher, because he knew that something truly was bothering Alabaster, but it seemed he'd only angered his partner. "Alright, I understand. My apologies." Asher said, keeping his word. Removing his hand from Alabaster's shoulder, he felt a bit of sorrow. Asher could be quite pushy when he felt sympathetic towards others, but it was his way of showing that he really cares about what others had to say. Asher never had that one person as a child to talk to about his problems, he wanted to be like that person he dreamt of for Alabaster.

"Please forget what just happened." Asher said, hoping that Alabaster wouldn't in any way feel awkward or uncomfortable with what'd just happened. Putting himself in Alabaster's shoes, he realized how strange and confusing it'd probably be to have somebody try to force something out of you, especially someone much older. It was wrong of Asher to have acted that way. "I'm sorry again." Asher apologized once more. There was no point in getting angry with his meister. Asher pulled his scarf over his mouth and got quiet once more. "Where to now, Alabaster?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 8:13 pm

The blue haired meister couldn't help but feel guilty about making his weapon worry, and for snapping at him, he knew that Asher just wanted to make sure that he was alright. The meister sighed quietly, trying to shake the feeling of guilt, Perhaps one day I'll stop being so closed when it comes to my feelings, but obviously I'm not ready, however, I know I can't keep everything from Asher forever, if we're to be an efficient weapon-meister team then we must be able to stay in sync...., the meister thought. Alabaster looked at Asher with a small apologetic smile when the weapon asked what now "Perhaps if you're not busy maybe you'd be interested in having some tea with me? We could either go to a cafe or brew a pot at my place, either way it would be my treat".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 10:31 am

(Short post, sorry.)

Asher smiled at his meister at the suggestion. After such a long, strenuous, and stressful day, tea would really help him wind down. "Sure, that'd be nice." He told his partner. "We can go to either, it's your choice." Asher hoped that the two could move past what'd just happen, and that it wouldn't harm their partnership in anyway. "I'm ready to go wherever." Asher told Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Alabaster was glad that Asher didn't seem upset, and hoped that the weapon wasn't still sore at him because he snapped at him. The blue haired meister looked at his wristwatch and then looked back at his partner "How about we enjoy tea at my house, I must go feed Percy anyway" the boy said "So how about we head out now?"

OOC: Sorry for my short post too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 10:45 pm

Asher spoke through the scarf, which was still covering his mouth. "Yeah, sure. We're not doing anything important out here." Asher told his meister, ready to leave the area completely. Asher began to think about what he'd do once he and Alabaster parted ways. Like the two they'd defeated, he'd probably feel lost, unsure of what do to after. Asher sighed and decided to leave it to fate to decide for him what he'd do. That's how it seemed now after the death of his mother and beloved friend. Living day by day without anything really in mind.

"Just lead the way." Asher told the young boy, clearing himself of such negative thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 12:07 am

The blue haired meister nodded  and started to lead his partner to his house, hoping that a cup or two of tea would help calm things down. While they walked to his abode, the meister kept quiet and thought to himself, and unless his weapon tried to start a conversation, the meister stayed silent for the duration of the walk.

Ooc: Timeskip to his house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 12:57 pm

OOC: Yeah, let's just timeskip.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 5:34 pm

Alabaster lead the weapon the the front door of his home, and when he unlocked the door he opened it and signaled his partner to go in first, Alabaster was obligated to be a good host.

When Asher walked in he'd see a living room that was of medium size and was primarily baige, tan, and white. There was a coffee table in front of a white colored couch, in the corner was a book shelf with, of course, books and some pictures. On the wall was a black colored clock shaped like a cat, and under the clock was a small table that had a white vase shaped like a cat, it had a few white roses in it.

In the upper right part of the living room was a opening leading to a kitchen, and near the opening was a hallway, most likely leading to the bathroom and bedroom.

Also when Asher walked in, he'd hear a soft "meow", and feel something gently rubbing against his leg and purring, and if the weapon looked down he'd see a small light grey and white colored Persian cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:29 am

Asher stopped at the front door to Alabaster's house. In Asher's mind, everything seemed to be fine now. Especially since Alabaster held the door open for Asher. If Alabaster's parents were still alive, Asher knew for a fact they'd be proud of who Alabaster was. "Thank you," Asher thanked his partner for his politeness.

Asher slightly examined Alabaster's house. He didn't wanna look like he was judging him, so he only took a few peeks here and there. The color choice in the house was basic, but it wasn't a bad thing. In fact, Asher liked it, it gave the place a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere.

"Nice place you got here." Asher complimented Alabaster's home. Due to Asher's constant serious and monotone voice, it didn't really seem like a compliment. But Asher truly did mean what he said. Asher heard a purring noise and felt something rub against his leg. He looked down to see a white cat. Asher wasn't familiar with cats and their breeds, but he did like pets. Definitely beat being in a house by yourself. Asher kneeled down and softly stroked behind the cat's ear. "What's his.... Or her's name?" Asher asked Alabaster, still petting the cat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 1:11 pm

Although Alabaster could admit that his weapon's tone wasn't necessarily warm, but took Asher's statement as a compliment none the less, and even if it wasn't Alabaster wasn't going to get upset over something as petty as that.

The blue haired boy chuckled as his cat rubbed against Asher's hand "His name is Percy" Alabaster replied to his partner's question before reaching down to pet the white and grey cat as well, "If you will excuse me real quick, I must go fill his bowl, come along Percy" he said before heading into the kitchen, the small cat following close behind him.

While the meister was feeding his pet, he called out of the kitchen to Asher "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, I'll brew the tea soon. Oh! Would you prefer green tea or peppermint?" He asked aloud, he didn't just want to make a pot of tea that his partner might not enjoy, and since Alabaster would enjoy either flavor, the meister wanted the weapon to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 3:55 pm

Asher thought about the two choices Alabaster had given him. Both were really good, so it'd be difficult to choose just one. After about two minutes, Asher responded. "Green tea." Asher called back to Alabaster, having finally came up with his choice. They were both really good, but in Asher's mind, green tea had the edge on peppermint. Something about it was just more relaxing for Asher.

"Hey, umm, Alabaster," Asher called out from the white couch, "Could I use the restroom?" He asked the young meister. Asher didn't quite know where the bathroom was, and he didn't just want to go wandering around Alabaster's house looking for it. It would've been very uncivilized of Asher to go around without Alabaster's permission as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 10:36 pm

Alabaster nodded at his weapon's choice, "Alright" he said aloud as he went to get the tea pot and the tea, starting to prepare the beverage. The blue haired meister chuckled when Asher asked to use the bathroom, he knew the weapon was trying to be polite, but it seemed silly for one to ask to use the bathroom, however, he appreciated that his partner thought to ask before just going around looking around the blue haired boy's home. "Of course Asher, it's the first door on the left in the hallway" Asher's meister called out from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:11 pm

Asher stretched his legs and arms out. Surprisingly, he felt a bit sore from the battle from earlier. Which made no sense to him, since he's just a weapon and is very limited in actual combat. After a second of stretching, Asher got up and made his way to the restroom.

Asher walked down the hallway and into the restroom, where he could finally enjoy a little bit of privacy to himself after such a roller coaster of a day. After taking care of his business, Asher proceeded to wash his hands. Rinsing the soap off his hands, he looked up in the mirror.

"I've come a long way from Anderlecht." Asher said, feeling on his cheeks and chin. Asher looked into his reflection as he reflected on what happened today. There were two things that were really bothering him. His willingness to hurt the pair they spared with earlier, and his harassing of Alabaster. The latter made him feel the worst though. Asher felt embarrassed about that situation and thought about staying in that bathroom for the rest of the night. He almost lost the urge to seriously get out. But alas, we all have to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Asher walked back out to the white couch and sat there in silence, forgetting about everything that he though about in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:51 pm

Alabaster was busy preparing the tea as Asher went to the bathroom and while Percy ate, and as he did so the blue eyed boy was thinking about how the training went, Asher is just the partner I need, a calm individual, I didn't think I'd find my partner on the first day but I did, very lucky indeed, the meister thought with a small smile, but then he thought about other things as well, I do still feel a bit guilty for snapping at him earlier, and though he really didn't have to ask and I should probably let the feeling go, he was just looking out for me, I shouldn't have acted like that.., however, no amount of thinking or regretting would make the young meister open up any time sooner, so he sighed and went to see if Asher was in the living room.

When Alabaster walked out of the kitchen, he was slightly surprised to see that the weapon wasn't out there, Hmm, he's been in there for an awful  long while, I hope he's feeling alright, the boy thought as he sat down on the couch. The meister picked up a book that was laying on the coffee table, and decided to read a bit while he's waited on his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 12:14 am

Asher washed his face down with a bit of cold water. Negatives thoughts needed to be left at the door now that Alabaster had invited Asher into his home. He didn't want to ruin this moment by mulling over pointless reasons that don't matter anymore. That partner pair from earlier was probably fine now, and it seemed like Alabaster forgot about what happened earlier. Asher splashed a bit more cold water on his face and then walked out to the living room.

Asher saw Alabaster sitting on the couch now, reading a book. Without trying to disturb him too much, he sat next to him. Asher removed his scarf trying to get a little more comfortable in Alabaster's home. But the memories from earlier were still slightly nudging at him. Asher glanced over at his young partner for a brief moment. He was quite courteous and intelligent for his age, which Asher still didn't know, but could assume he still wasn't in his adolescent stages. "I'm sorry." Asher said very quietly, almost inaudibly. Asher hoped that Alabaster didn't hear him, because he didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 6:13 pm

The meister acknowledged Asher coming into the living room, but didn't say anything, however, when Asher murmured "I'm sorry", Alabaster looked up from his book with his head slightly tilted "Pardon?" He asked, the boy was sure he heard his partner say something, though it could've been his imagination.

Ooc: Short post is sadly short....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next