Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a view! (Ace and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What a view! (Ace and I) Empty
PostSubject: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 7:54 am

Takumi Amaterasu, the demon paintbrush, stood atop one of the balconies of the DWMA, hoping for relative privacy from the bustling student body that he could see down below. One the railing, he had a pad with many pieces of blank paper, on which he was drawing the view of the city. This view was stunning, what with the DWMA being a very tall vantage point, and as soon as he saw the gargantuan flight of stairs for himself, he knew that the views from up there would be worth the climb, to see and draw. A slight worry was nagging at the back of his head, though; he had trained as much as he could before coming over here, but didn't really get anything done, and his weapon form was, as far as he knew, quite useless (He didn't know of the powers it had once wielded, yet.); he was worried about being placed in the EAT classes, and be stuck with some lame partner.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 7:17 am

Rin had been busy this morning. She was getting a good amount of attention from the other students since she'd arrived at the DWMA, especially from the guys. Of course, she knew that a lot of it stemmed from her outfit, but what could she do? Wearing actual clothing over the bandages would make it a lot harder for her to fight with them. Regardless, the Meister had decided that she needed some quiet time to herself, so she made her way to the roof. It was here that she'd come across a young boy. She hesitated for a moment, staring at her own chest then back at the boy, worried that he'd probably give her more trouble than it was worth, but finally decided it was better than sitting in the halls with the flocks of people.

She approached the edge that the boy seemed to be reclining on, and looked out over the city. "Wow, what a view!" It was the first time she'd seen it, after all, and it was an incredible sight. Rin stood gawking at the overview of the city, the bandages on her arms unraveling and squirming in the air. Her hands were pressed down on the stone surface and she could barely keep her toes on the ground due to her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 10:46 am

Takumi jumped when he heard the voice of another person, almost throwing his pad over the edge, and inevitably on some random person's head. He caught the thing, though, just before it fell out of reach. "What'cha doing, sneaking up on a person like that!?" He almost shouted, as he turned around to face the newcomer. When he saw the clothing that she wore, or the lack thereof, he decided that wheeling around and completing the 360 was a much better course of action than staring. "Soooo, stranger, what made you come outside wearing next to nothing today?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 11:51 am

Rin gave a monotone stare at the boy when he accused her of sneaking up on him. It wasn't like she tiptoed through the shadows or anything. She was going to comment as such, but when the skiddish boy commented on her clothing, she was a little bit more than embarrassed. After she'd gone out of her way to go where no one was likely to be, just to avoid more attention to her apparel, the one lone person there couldn't help but open his mouth.

"I will have you know, that what I am wearing is not just some fashion statement, or a way to allure men into buying me lunch every day. These bandages are an extension of my very soul." She protested, as the bandages on her arms had now begun winding through the air, threatening to launch themselves at Takumi. "If I were to wear clothing over them, it would inhibit my ability to fight, and that would serve poorly in a school meant to train warriors. So, I would appreciate it if you refrained from making any comments on my choice of clothing." Rin crossed her arms and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 12:32 pm

"Nobody is going to be fighting you in the school, you can be sure of that." Takumi replied, shaking his head, and giving a sigh afterwards. "I can understand where you are coming from, though, and to be perfectly honest, your bandage wrap clothing still covers more than what some people wear. People don't expect to see something like this and don't think about it rationally straight away. I'm sorry if you took any offense to what I said." He apolagised and turned around, only to find 
the bandages floating around. "That is definitely new," He began, before putting two and two together. "You were going to, and still might, attack me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 8:37 pm

"Nobody is going to be fighting me?" She inquired, dropping her guard. "That isn't what I heard. I've always heard about fights going on at this school; are you sure I'm at the right place? This IS the DWMA, right?" Rin held up a small pamphlet about the school in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 8:57 pm

"Why are you carrying around a pamphlet?" Takumi asked, before shaking his head and crossing his arms in front of himself. "Nevermind that... Okay, so some people might want ta fight you. You probably won't be attacked out of nowhere, however. Any fights should be overseen by a teacher, technically." Takumi explained what he meant previously.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 9:09 pm

"Well, I'd hope not. But it'd still be quite the hassle to have to go and get all of my clothes off and bandages on before a fight, you know. The Toromaki family is all about practicality, precision, and efficiency, and delaying a fight for the sake of a change of apparel does not meet those standards." The girl left her hands on her hips, curled into relaxed fists and cocked her head, unsure if he understood.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 9:17 pm

"Wouldn't be too hard to just drop your clothes on the spot if you just wore the bandages underneath." Tankumi suggested. "But since you're going for full efficiency, then that's just one extra step you don't need, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 10:14 pm

Ignoring the comment, Rin stared off absently. "Do you know of a boy that attends this school named Ace?" She looked over the guard rail and stared down to the ground below. "I came here to find him..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 1:42 pm

"Nope, I do not. Sorry." Takumi replied after taking a moment to think. "I'm not the best person to ask anyway, since I haven't been here for a long time either. Maybe some of the teachers would know. That's your best bet, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a view! (Ace and I)   What a view! (Ace and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a view! (Ace and I)
Page 1 of 1