Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 2:08 am

Zerath skipped into the plaza, leading along his sister after an escape from the academy. It had been kinda close but of course they made it out. He stopped and looked at all the people around before turning on his sister with an angry face. "Zera! What were you thinking doing all of this stuff without me! You left me out of all the fun!" He whined with his frown, even going so far as to stomp his foot into the ground. She had been spreading all of this chaos without him and that made him upset, he had tried to catch up to her but even when he worked over night he still couldn't catch up. If only there was a way he could punish her...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:03 am

Zera followed behind her brother on a piece of floating blue and pink rock candy, laying down upon it with her back as cotton candy cloud poured chocolate milk into her mouth. The raining then stopped before giggled loudly attracting the attention of everyone in the plaza. She then rolled over onto her belly and faced Zerath with a large smile spread across her candy face. "Silly little brother, you were the one that left the Creator and I. When he died, I was able to find my way here to Death City. The place was begging for me to share my magical joy bringing candy. In faaaaaaact!~", she yelled before looking around at everyone.

Just then, she pointed a finger out and blasted a few tents. These tents would then transform into bubble gum squids that would tangle up any civilian they found with their multiplying tentacles. These people would soon be lifted up into the air before the end of the tentacles wedged their way inside their mouths and spewed soda down their throats. This would cause Zera to burst into laughter as she pounded the rock candy she laid on with her balled up fists.

"You see that little bro, I'm making everyone happy with my candy... Unlike you with your sour candy. You always tried to make Creator sad... I would always be there to cheer him right up though. I don't know why you don't try to be happy. It's much more better than being miserable all the time. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll be able to teach everything I know about being happy. Just give me some time. Kay", she asked her little brother as she manifested a white chocolate butterfly with cotton candy wings to land upon his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:09 pm

Zerath kept on frowning as he saw her creating her monstrosities and watching all of the people getting happy, although some of them were panicking which wasn't too bad. He pointed his own finger at the tents though, and blasted them right afterwards. They turned to licorice and started to pump chocolate milk instead, then afterwards, the tents would grow peanut brittle filled mouths and tangle the victims over their mouths, terrifying them further.

He giggled gleefully at that before turning back to Zera as the butterfly landed on his nose. He stuffed into his mouth and was about to shout at her again before suddenly he grinned. He came up with a small plan to punish his sister and quickly put it into effect. "Maybe you're right... Oh! you know what would make it faster? If I FUSED with you! How about it sis?" He asked, looking innocent as hell.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:13 pm

Zera saw her brother fire off the beams and create candy monsters of his own that contrasted with her own gum squids. With smile on her face she clapped slowly before saying, "Good start, a reeeeaaaally good start lil bro, but you'll still have a lot to learn about using your candy to make everyone happy." She then spun around, her candy platform doing the same as the bottom of it turned into a massive drill. Zera then drilled the platform into the cobblestone floor, causing sparks to fly off of the ground until she came to an immediate stop, falling onto her bottom as her head continued to spin around. She then gripped her head and stopped her head from spinning.

"Hehe, that was fun!", she snickered to herself before looking at her brother once again. He was actually asking to fuse with her, they never done this before but she figured that it was possible that her mind would implant itself upon her brother and make him a gleeful ball of fluff just like her. She excitedly nodded her head yes and jumped right up as she held her arms apart, almost as if she was waiting to receive a hug.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:28 pm

When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) Anime_render_by_hoshiyukisama-d54j3dp_zpstcdgetnw
"hmm, hm, hmhm hmhm, hm, hmhm, hm hm hmmmmmm!" The little meister was just skipping down the street with her stuffed friend Bonkers. His ears flipping and flopping everywhere as she kipped with him in her arm. Bambi wasn't sure where she was going but wherever it was, she was having a fun time getting there. The ten year old didn't have a care in the world as she looked around at all the people in the square going about their lives. Unfortunately even though Bambi was having a grand old time skipping around the city, she was lost, and for the moment, unsupervised. Unless you counted Mr. Bonkers who wasn't always the best babysitter.

It was then that Bambi stopped suddenly in the middle of the street with a confused expression on her face as she turned Mr. Bonkers to look at him. "Mr. Bonkers... where are we going anyway?" A moment of silence as Bambi looked at her stuffed friend. "What do you mean we're lost? I thought you knew where we were?" Another moment of silent starring before Bambi made a pouty face and started to shake Mr. Bonkers violently. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" It was then that behind Mr. Bonkers, Bambi saw a magical and strange sight. Suddenly a bunch of the tents were people sold things changed into what looked like giant candy cartoon squidies! Just like on that cartoon show Bambi liked to watch.

Bambi pointed up at one of the squids and started yelling up to it as if she knew it like a next door neighbor. "Hey Mr. Jelly, you're supposed to be in the strawberry ocean making jam for the Mayor of Clam Town!" The squid made no real response but rather took one of it's tentacles and went over to grab Bambi, picking her up like she was a stuffed toy. "Hey! I am not a strawberry poptart!" She yelled, with it being common knowledge that Mr. Jelly loved to eat strawberry poptarts and sometimes mistook clam people for them. The squid then took one of it's other tentacles an "poked" Mr. Bonkers with it, suddenly shooting out soda that covered the stuffed toy. "Hey!" Bambi yelled out with an angry face as she took her free hand and grabbed the tentacle.

She then let out a large charge of soul wavelength and caused the tentacle to explode, she then grabbed the tentacle holding her and did the same thing, causing it to explode and her to fall back to the street on her butt. She then stood back up and brushed her butt off before pointing at the giant squid. "Bad Mr. Jelly, you don't Ink your friends in the face! Go in TIMEOUT!" She yelled before the squid went to try and grab Bambi again. She responded by quickly grabbing the tentacle and forcing so much soul energy out that the entire squid exploded. "Very bad Mr. Jelly! No poptarts for you!" She shouted before sticking her tongue out towards were the squid used to be. She then noticed two colorful people in the distance and walked up behind the boy.

She tugged on the boy's shirt to get his attention and when he turned around she looked up at him and simply asked. "Are you Mr. Taffy Maker? You dress like him."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:34 pm

((OOC: Soooo Kawaii Idoc! X3 You get one positive vote!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:47 pm

Zerath felt someone tug on his shirt, so he turned and looked at the little girl. He grinned nicely before nodding. "Uh-huh! But most people call me Zerath. Here have this cutie~" He said before suddenly materializing a juicy looking piece of red taffy, putting it in the little girls hand. He continued to smile as he turned around and looked at his oh-so stupid sister. He then dematerialized and shot into his sister, instantly infecting her with his madness, a madness of a sadistic and unhappy person. His started to grow to look older as her appearance changed, taking on a darker look to match her brothers. When it was finally over he chimed up in a cheery voice. "My, it's comfy in here. I wonder how it feels for you?" He said, knowing she must be unhappy to some capacity to some, and he knew she would want to spread suffering. Oh how unfortunate for the little girl to be around for this.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 8:29 pm

When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) 3050037067_c2b5d6a0b1

Zera kept her wide smile across her mouth as she waited for her brother to fuse to her, confident that her madness of joy would get to him. Little did she know, her brother would be the one overpowering her in their fusion. Before the fusion could begin though, she would tilt her head to the side and watched as the little girl gave her bubble gum squid a beating of its short lived life time. In reaction to this she clap her hands in amusement. "Hey Lil Bro, look at the little girl over there!", she said as pointed at Bambi who caused her squid to explode, getting sticking and gunky gum everywhere.

Of course Zerath would only turn around when the girl pulled on his shirt and drew his attention to her. Zera then saw him create a piece of red taffy to give her, surprising her before she exclaimed, "Lil Bro, you can't give her your candy right now, you know it'll only make her sad." This didn't keep him from giving the girl the candy though and she would soon be facing her brother once again when he turned towards her. It was then that he got her off guard and dematerialize to shoot right into her body.

Once he was fully inside her, Zera gasped and went wide eyed as a whole new feeling washed over her, a feeling that wasn't... Positive in any way. Zera had never felt negative feelings before so the sensations she was being overcome with were alien, foreign, and most of all, Overwhelming. It was painful but it wasn't the usual pain a masochist like her enjoyed. Everything that made her feel happy became distant and blurry. Before the physical changes kicked in, a tear ran down her usually cheerful face followed by a frown.

Zera then grew taller, her height becoming changing to a more impressive 5'6 feet tall. Her skin grew paler while her bust slightly increased. Her hair remained short but it turned to black, with hot pink highlights. She appeared older now but her childlike clothes were threatening to burst into pieces. Before they could though, they two shifted to match her all new sense of style. A black and white baseball cap appeared on the top of her head while the top half of her tutu formed a short pink hoodie that revealed a large portion of her stomach, abdominal obviously present. Then the lower half of of her tutu became baggy dark blue jeans. Her bare feet now had black and white tennis shoes for footwear.

Zera then held her hands across her chest as she cursed in an surprisingly older sounding voice, "W-What in the fucking hell! What did you do to me, I feel so... Soooo.. SO ANGRY!" Her anger and sadness were beginning to corrupt her mind that sought after sweets and joy. Her emotions then took control of her candy powers, causing massive rock candy spikes to erupt from the ground around her. Before long she would let a shriek of frustration that would infect anyone in a 3 meter radius with her brothers madness.

((OOC: Idoc, I need your thoughts on her improved and new abilities in this form. In this form she can generate and create candy within a 15 meter radius of her surroundings and fire two candy beams with both hands. She can also scream now and infect people within a 3 meter radius of her with her brother's madness. This can be amplified though by using a microphone made of candy. The radius increases to five meters. Her madness screams also replace her soda regurgitation.))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 9:16 pm

Bambi didn't have a really strong reaction to Mr. Taffy Maker Zerath's answer, but her eyes did widen when he made taffy out of thin air. Although when she looked at the taffy in her hand she saw a weird red glow around it. It was weird to her because the red glow reminded her of the red tadpoles she saw, and it gave her the same feeling too. Bambi didn't know what this meant, but one thing she did know was that this candy wasn't good, for anyone. She didn't even try to eat the candy as she looked at Mr. and Ms. Taffy combine into... SCARY TAFFY LADY! Bambi blinked a couple times as she looked curiously at Scary Taffy Lady. She didn't see any tadpoles in her tummy, which was weird cause everyone had a tadpole there that Bambi saw before.

Although she did have the sparkly stuff around her, some of it purple, some blue, and some red. Bambi was super confused by this but she wasn't really concerned about figuring it out. She was more concerned about Scary Taffy Lady using those bad words. She pointed at Scary Taffy Lady with the hand she was holding the taffy in. "Hey! You said a bad, bad, word! You can't say that cause it hurts people's feelings! You're Mommy is gonna spank you!" Unnoticed to Bambi the words coming from Zera... Zerath... whatever... were actually laced with madness. She couldn't see or feel this madness at all. In point of fact to anyone who could see souls, the madness spreading around the fused clown duo while going towards Bambi, caused Bambi's soul to expand. As it did, you'd see as all of the red cloudy substance turned into blue sparks and dissipated into the air as it made contact with Bambi's soul.

These sparks then moved around in the air into the shape of a pair of angel wings on either side of Bambi's soul before dissipating from sight. This was the work of Bambi's Pure Soul that was completely unaffected by madness. Unnoticed by Bambi, this phenomenon also caused the taffy in her hand to turn to blue sparkles and dissipate. Bambi then placed her hands on her hips and looked at the Scary Taffy Girl with an angry look. "If I were you, I'd say I'm sowwy really really kick-ily so that you don't hurt people's feelings. Right Mr. Bonkers?" She looked at the stuffed animal before making him nod his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 9:53 pm

Zerath was brimming with glee, he had found a way to make his sister feel horrible! He chuckled to himself internally as he pulled the sring of her emotions, and of course offering his "advice" here and there. He looked at the little girl through Zera's eyes and thought for a moment before speaking. "My my Zera, you know what will make you feel better? Making OTHERS feel this way, I know, why not host a concert? And maybe hurt a few people?" He said with a sickeningly sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:14 pm

Zera finished her screaming tantrum, pausing to catch some of her breath while she looked passed the tips of the candy spikes to see what looked like angel wings on the girl. Zera didn't care though and she would listen to the girl's demand before listening to her brother's voice inside her very own head."H-Hurt people? N-No... I, shouldn't hurt them. Or... Should I? Will making people feel worse than me make myself happy? I-I want to be happy again. I WANT TO BE HAPPY! I know... I'll have a concert... Singing always makes me happy... Right?", she asked her brother but anyone else looking at her at the time might suggest that she was insane and was only talking to the voices in her head. Which... Wasn't too far off from the truth.

Just then, a large platform formed beneath the feet of Zera. This raised her up into the air, allowing her to tower over Bambi and anyone in the immediate area. This platform was made of rock candy but it possessed shades of red and black, it tasted sour and bitter. There wasn't a single bit of sweetness that could be found in her candy. After she formed the stage for her dark concert, she manifested a lollipop that possessed the same shades of red and black in it's swirls. This lollipop would act as a microphone, extending the reach of her voice as she sang. Her words however were dark, the emotions she felt currently formed them. Zera looked down at every in the crowd that watched her and she began to sing in a Screamo like fashion, "Life use to be simple, humans would kill with a gun and knife. Look where we went, warfare has evolved into magic spells, lies, and cutting off emotional TIIIIEEES! This is the NEW cutting edge stuff. It will TEAR INTO YOUR FLESH, people will have to run in fear from FLOOD OF BLOOD!~"

Zera's words would then infect nearly everyone within 5 meters of herself with her brother's despicable madness. Anyone outside of this range would themselves being impaled by candy spikes. Their screams would fill the city while their blood soaked and stained the cobblestone floor. Out fear, some of them would run into safe zone with everyone else. They would only suffer the same fate as the rest and fall deep into the madness of depression and misery. Zera would soon scream into the microphone, the sound became unbearable.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 10:37 pm

Bambi wasn't sure why the scary taffy lady was talking to herself, but it didn't really make Bambi feel any better. This was all starting to get really scary, and it only got worse as a giant... thing rose from the ground and lifted the scary lady in the air. Bambi looked up in awe as the platform rose but once the singing started she had to go to close her ears because it was... "SO LOUD!" Bambi didn't even really hear it as singing, just some weird growling noise that hurt her ears. As Bambi saw what was happening to the other people around her she didn't quite understand what was going on. "WHY IS EVERYONE BEING CRAZY!?" She questioned out loud as the air rumbled with madness.

A madness that could be heard from a good distance away, even if it wasn't carried out that far. Acacia had suddenly walked out of the Inn as she heard the noise start to fill the air. The vibrations themselves even seemed unnatural and violent as they traveled through the atmosphere. It gave Acacia a headache just hearing it, but she had a bigger problem when the spikes started to fall towards her. Acacia made a quick dodge by rolling out of the way before she was able to see where this "concert of madness" was coming from. What was strange was that the spikes were actually not falling in the area where the people were going insane.

That had to be the source, so that's were Acacia headed, dodging spikes from the sky as if she was dancing to her own concert. A graceful balance of twirls, jumps, vaults and turns as the spikes fell. As Acacia got closer though her head only hurt more and more as the madness sunk into her. "Go on you fool, throw yourself into danger again and again..." Acacia did her best to push through the crowd to the platform but was unable to keep control as she got so close to the madness... she could feel herself start to slip until...

"HEY!" Bambi yelled at the girl that she had saw suddenly run up next to her. She pulled on her shirt and caused Acacia to look over at her. "You are a w-wea-pon, right? I need you help to beat the scary lady!" Bambi could see from the girl's soul that she was a weapon and figured she might be from the academy, so maybe she could use her like she uses Mommy in practice.

Acacia suddenly came out of her drift as she was touched by Bambi... it was as if this little girl was a light that chased off darkness like a cure to an ailment. Acacia didn't react much, she knew that this madness needed to stop, so she grabbed the little girl's hand and nodded to Bambi as she transformed. Bambi then looked at the weird spikey gun thing she held in her hand in awe before looking up at the scary lady and pointing Acacia in her direction upward. "Hey mean lady! Stop hurting everyone and take a time out! You're a bad lady!" It was then that five soul needles were fired up towards Zera with Bambi's pure wavelength being infused in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 10:44 pm

happy as he had ever been, hearing all of the screams and seeing all of the miserable little people down their, it filled him with a euphoria of sorts. He continued to tug at Zera's emotions and plant thoughts of doubt and rage into her mind while he looked out. He saw that the annoying little girl, who must have had a pure soul to last this long in the madness, before suddenly she managed to find a weapon, GREAT. He knew one thing though, and that was that even pure souls succumb to madness, even if it takes a bit longer. He saw the soul needles and instantly shot a command at Zera, informing her of the threat at the same time. "Projectiles incoming, why not make a bowl and redirect them~" He thought maliciously. If she made the bowl right the needles would slip in and follow the curve of the bowl, eventually going all of the way around and flying back out of the opening, which would make it so that they shot back at the weapon and meister. He felt that his new and improved sister could improvise from their.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 9:55 pm

Zera continued to sing her madness fueled screamo song until she saw a  new girl swiftly run through the zone where she was brutally massacring everyone within. She then watched her get into the zone that was filled with crazed lunatics. It was then that she watched the weapon pair up with the little girl from before. She then heard her brother's order within her mind as the projectiles that were infused with the pure soul of Bambi's, came flying towards her. Immediately she followed the orders of her brother and created a giant bowel of rock candy to redirect the needles.

To Zera's surprise though, the power of Bambi's pure soul was capable of causing the needles to punch through the bowel. This caused the aeras the needles hit to fade into sparkles, leaving multiple holes in the bowel. The needles continued to fly towards her though and she quickly flew upwards on her platform to avoid them. With clenched fists, Zera caused the bowel to fade away into nothingness before shouting at the two, "Ooo, SO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCK WITH ME! I am going to make you feel so much worse now!"

Zera now knew that she couldn't fight the girls with candy alone and she decided that she would try a little something different. All of a sudden, a loud crashing sound could be heard before car alarms went off, filling the aera with the deafening sound. Soon, more crashing and loud stomping could be heard as objects all around the plaza began to shake and terrible as the monster Zera manifested made itself known by appearing behind Zera herself. She then floated above the beast and allowed it to walk further, crashing multiple citizens under its feet.

This monster was six meters tall and measured five meters across in length. It appeared very dinosaur like, walking on two feet, slouching slightly, and possessed a long tail. It had massive and muscular legs to support its weight and large arms as well that were currently carrying a large red van. This monster had gumdrops for eyes, sharpened and hardened Carmel for teeth and claws, green and red scaly rock candy for skin, and candy corn spikes that ran down its spine, all the way to its tail. This creature would go by one name and one name only by Punk Zera, "Candyzilla..."

The creature then tilted it's head up towards her master and waited for her to speak her command. "Use Fire Breath and Car Toss.", Zera simply ordered, somewhat referencing a videogame her creator would and use to play in his childhood. In response, Candyzilla tilted its head down upon the crazed people before letting out a monstrous roar. Ice cream drool dropped and oozed from its mouth before liquefied, spicy, Red Hot Candy poured from it's mouth, raining down upon the citizens. Candyzilla then spun around before flinging the van right at Bambi and Acacia.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 11:31 am

At first Bambi looks up at the mean Taffy Lady with an irritated expression at her continued bad words. "Hey! That's a bad wor..." Her childish shouting was replaced with silence and her angry expression replaced with wonder as a giant T-rex made out of candy for the most part appeared out of nowhere. Bambi simply looked up in amazement as she whispered to herself. "Dinosaur" As this was going on Acacia could see everything going on from within her weapon form, and she was more than terrified at the sight before her. Her terrified state turned into a great protective instinct however as she quickly morphed back to a human before picking up Bambi and leaping out of the way of the thrown car with a frightened, "LOOK OUT!"

The dou ended up some feet away from the now wrecked upside down vehicle with Acacia laying on her side with Bambi clutched tightly in her arms. "Are you alright?" She asked like a worried mother as she looked at Bambi, who simply returned a nod. Acacia and Bambi then picked themselves up and turned to look up at the horrible scene before them. Acacia looked at Bambi with a concerned look and kneeled down putting her hand on her shoulder. "If we're going to stop this we need to be careful okay?" She asked Bambi in a soft but serious tone.

Bambi looked at Acacia and nodded at her again, noticing that Acacia sounded a lot like her Mommy. It was then that the Dino let out a loud roar and the two girls nodded to each other in unison before Acacia switched back into a weapon and Bambi placed Mr. Bonkers down on a crate. "You stay right there Mister." She told the stuffed bunny before she turned around and looked up at the dinosaur. She then heard Acacia's voice from the weird pointy gun. "We have to find some way to take that thing down." Bambi then suddenly looked down at the dinosaurs legs and grinned before running straight towards the big, yet rather skinny, leg of the dino. She clenched her hand into a fist as she started to charge her wavelength into it.

A rather large amount in fact, which she didn't even realize seeing as how she didn't really control how much energy she used in her wavelength attacks. But it wasn't long before she neared the leg of the dino, who in turn actually tried to step on Bambi. She was able to doge it by rolling out of the way though before she let out a little "HIYA!" and punched the dinosaur's "ankle", as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)   When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Good Girls Go Bad (Open!)
Page 1 of 1