Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 8:57 pm

Grey had been ill prepared for an explosion and could not deactivate the clone quick enough. As the clone was sent flying from the explosion and was quickly knocked unconscious, Grey was also knocked unconscious because of their mutual connection. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his knees buckled before he fell face first towards the ground. The clone would fade, but Grey would not be regaining consciousness any time soon even though his shadow had returned from him.

Analysis...
Explosion: imminent
Damage to myself and Perry: substantial
Analysis...
Optimal decision: defending from the explosion.

Carol would hinder Perry midway through his swing and divert it into a more defensive position becoming part of the reason why he missed. Carol would jump up into a fetal position and from along side of her left arm a shield would come up and block much of the explosion and be destroyed in the process. The blast was enough to carry the pair to the edge of the explosion radius. They laid there for a moment crispy and hurt and watching the candy-clown escape. "Taking into account the velocity of the moon it is actu... Yes it has been that long. You want to follow him, don't you. Carol knew that Perry was not interested in the ocean, he cared more about the fact that it was going to be more difficult to chase after the kishin egg now. Carol stood up and fully recharged wings spread waiting for Perry to want to have her take flight. "The consequences for disobeying might be severe."After waiting for Perry's response the duo took flight.

Last edited by Greyhearth on August 5th 2015, 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:40 pm

Yui was done charging up, her eyes fixated on Sophia, the amount of magic she cast already made small drops of blood appear on her body, but her anger was stronger than the sensation of pain, making her ignore it. Sophia's words didn't reach Yui at all. Her soul was in no state to register anything either. The Lundragan lunged headfirst towards Sophia with her fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 3:07 pm

"Yarrgh, aye aye, capitain!" Drake yelled back, going with the flow of the Candy Clown. "Can I have a candy hat too? I feel like making one from a bomb would be a... Wait... It's a GREAT idea!" Drake shouted before forming two small bombs in his hands. He then started changing the shape of the two, to make them a single, larger whole, and then moulding them into a tricorne. When finished, he placed it on his head. "Boomhat! No..." He shook his head... "Headbang!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 7:06 pm

(OOC: Is this thread really over?? It has so many loose ends it can't just end here. I have to know what happened to Grey. Did Yui snap out of her rage? is the moon coated in candy now? Do Perry and Carol chase down Drake? It can't end right here too many questions not enough answers. This was the most interesting thread I had been in yet you don't understand how I need these answers.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:56 am

((OOC: Really, really sorry about the long wait everyone. I'll tie up all the loose ends in a few more posts. Arc and Zera will no longer be in this so you all can just skip him.))

Sophia would watch the sudden explosion blast many of the students backwards away from the targets. One of them seemed perfectly fine while another lay completely unconscious and Yui herself was thankfully simply out of the way of the blast range. Unfortunately for Sophia, Yui seemed to have lost all of her common sense. Sophia knew that she needed to get everyone off quickly or they'll all be trapped here on the moon. The clouds themselves have gathered up now, leaving very few openings for the blimp to escape through. Sophia was now faced with very few options so she did the only thing she could at the moment. Attempt to one-hit K.O. Yui. Shortly after Yui Charged towards Sophia, she spun around Yui before throwing a powerful karate chop down towards the top of her head. While Sophia tried to knock Yui unconscious, reinforcements from the blimp had headed out to pick up Grey and bring him back.

((Link for anyone wanting to chase them down.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3