Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Angelus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jack Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Jack Angelus   Jack Angelus I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 12:55 pm

Jack Angelus 1417864034708

Name Angelus, Jack

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Rogue

Weapon Form: Brown leathery boots that turn black when in combat. If on a female, it will have heels. They will fit tightly, but comfortably. They can shift in color if needed, but tend to stick to black and brown. They seem to have string on them and will tighten or loosen to fit most people, but there is no manipulable string ends. Jack Angelus Leather_elven_boots__inspired_boots_of_elrond__by_svetliy_sudar-d6bm7gt

Love Interest: None yet.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, tan-caramel skin, and 4'1". Weighs around 68 lbs, and most of that is in his legs. He is very thin and lithe, very toned, but still has small muscles. His black hair is almost always in a tussle, messy, and all over the place. It's hard to calm and he doesn't feel like putting effort into that. He'd rather put effort into people than his appearance. He tends to walk on the balls of his feet which give him an energized aura or look. He looks like he's always read to run. He can settle on his heels, but it takes concious effort.

Personality: He is an ENFP, which means he naturally has a silly switch. He can go from serious to silly in 2 seconds flat, and go back, just as fast. In combat, he is serious, driven, and goes for the throat. He doesn't want the combat to be prolonged, he wants it over. Outside of combat? He is lively, energetic, and incredibly friendly. He likes to have an audience and always wants them entertained.

History: You want my history? Alright. Well, I was a child with rich parents. They weren't always around, but they endorsed my hobbies. So, when I got into magic(sleight of hand), they bought me several videos and a few tutors. I learned it and bypassed the normal limit. Especially in regards to disappearing tricks, due to what I learned about shadows. No one understood how I got around so quickly or why I always seemed to be where I needed to be, but I used it to my advantage. I could entertain large groups, or comfort a friend the instant they needed me. Eventually, I decided to try and go to DWMA after learning that there were other kids like me. I graduated with the least amount of damages to myself in my missions. There tended to be a few more dead on my missions, but they were quick. After my Witch Soul, I graduated to 'Death Scythe' and was able to grow to my full potential. I still love people, so I hang around the DWMA as a guard and counselor.

Miscellaneous: Infused with the element of Darkness.

ResonanceDescriptionSoul Count
Shadow StepAt first level, It allows the wearer to jump from shadow to shadow, moving quicker in darkness, and dashing in specifically focused bursts when going from one dark area, to another.25
Shadow DiveAt second level, it allows the user to literally dive into the shadows, making them invisible and nigh insensible, but also unable to affect the 'real world' as long as they are there. They can move, but only as far as the darkness goes. If the shaodw is dispersed with light, the user is immediately ejected into his real world reflected location.50
Darkness is ForeverAt third level, there is a permanent speed boost of substantial amount. This is because there is always a shadow under your foot, being that your body is blocking the light to some extent.75
Count your ShadowsAt fourth level, the user can now create small shadows that can allow it to move through lit areas. Directly focused light can still disrupt it, but the shadow can move through untargetted light, like a lamp light or campfire.   100

Have You Read the Rules?
Bitch, I might have.

Last edited by Zackeus1992 on July 8th 2015, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Angelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Angelus   Jack Angelus I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:01 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down

Jack Angelus
Page 1 of 1