Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 1:52 pm

Time started: 7/9?
Expectations for this thread:
-Introduce Seth to the Party!
-Seth meets his new Meister, Aurora and Rival- IMEAN Teammate, John.
-Basically flesh out Seth as a character.
Yay! Lets begin!
-----

Was a typical Thursday for Seth, nearing the end of the school day now. It was not unusual for this young weapon to become restless, his mind drifting in and of day dreams as he anticipated what would happen during the rest of the day. The free time he'd spend outside of the DWMA was usually quite dull, nonetheless his expectations were always high and full of interesting scenarios. Today's dreams revolved around finally meeting his one true Meisther. What would they think of him? What would they be like? A strong, heroic guy? Oh, or a cool laid back chick? What if they were a shy, meek person that he'd need to help along the way? His mind gently floated from one idea to the next, unaware of his surrounding and passing peers as his strolled along the hallway. He was in his usual outfit. Vest, shorts, sneakers and deep purple scarf. Slung lazily on his right shoulder was his messenger bag, a perfect place to lay his right arm comfortably. The other hand rested in the front pocket of his slightly oversized vest. His eyes were closed now, picturing the whimsical things his mind had made, the warnings of others to watch where he was going proving useless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:11 pm

Roller suitcase-turned-backpack in tow, a bubbly young girl, purple hair pinned partially at the back of her head, whirling and bouncing as she moved. By now, most people had grown accustomed to her strange, wild antics, and knew to steer clear of the center of the hallway between her classes, as she tended to skip and spin between them. That's what she was doing, now --- humming and skipping down the hallway, giggly as ever, happy and carefree. Clearly, Johnny was still in class, or else she would have been glued to him like a imprinted duckling with all the energy of a puppy. It was the carelessness of her actions that led her smack-dab into the newer student, the momentum driving her backwards, his blue Weapon tag tearing her tie.

"Oomph!" She exclaimed, falling on her butt, the backpack skating back behind her. Eyes closed, she let out a soft groan, rubbing tenderly at her backside while trying to focus on anything but the dizzying jolt. "I don't remember there being anything there-" When her eyes opened, her face shot red, and both hands flew to cover her mouth. Speaking again thickened her Australian accent, and she rushed to try to help the boy up, spouting apologies as others laughed or walked on, shaking their heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:33 pm

The sudden jolt into reality seemed to daze Seth, as he sat on the floor clutching his head. The voices and laughter from the 'outside' came into focus. Looking around for what people were mocking, a shadow fell over him, an outstretched hand now held nearly in his face. Peering up to identify the owner of helpful gesture, he was thrown back into his alternate world again. He blushed at the concerned face of this stranger, his mouth slightly gaped at what he thought was quite the sight to behold...
Click! Back to reality. He blinked stupidly, then accepted her help up. Turning more red at the fact people were still getting amusement at his misfortune he finally spoke up. "I'm alright.... " Seth brushed himself off some, then bent over and retrieved his bag that had spilled open slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:00 pm

"Are you sure?!" She said, the residual panic still staining her voice. She was red from the bridge of her nose to the tips of her ears, a funny contrast to her numerous freckles across her face. "I didn't mean to bump into you... I just wasn't paying attention... I was just on my way to Meister training and we're learning how to resonate with multiple weapons today... It seems really exciting..." She looked down, smoothing out her clothes, looking down and letting out a small whine when she realized that her tie was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:57 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Seth answered, seeming to brush off her concern. After quickly collecting his things, he noticed a fabric scrap just behind her. Confused, he snatched it up and straitened out, holding the tie between the two them. Raising it up, he connected the two frayed ends together. Realizing what had happened, his small blade poofed in a tiny cloud of silvery blue smoke followed by a nervous chuckle. "Y-you should really watch where you're going... You could get hurt you know." Rubbing the back of his neck shyly he handed her the now ruined tie.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:45 pm

Aurora pouted, staring at the ruined tie with a sad look in her eyes. "I'm going to need to get another one..." She murmured, shaking her head, though his words seemed to sail over her head. "Where were you going...?" Flawlessly darting from one topic to the next, she looked at him with her big, purple eyes, curious; no one had bumped into her at the school since her first day, where she met her best friend and roommate, Carrie. It was curious that such would happen again so suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:26 pm

Seth blinked, a tad shocked at the immediate change in moods in this girl. The question threw him off.
"I, uhh... Just to study hall.... " He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He wasn't exactly experienced with interacting with people so... Forgiving? No that wasn't it. Seth looked at his feet as he thought. Suddenly he realized what she could asking him for. "Oh! Did you need a Weapon for your class or somethin'?" He asked, his demeanor seeming to change with the question. More confident about talking about combat and battles, it seemed to make him more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:48 pm

Her head tilted slightly, long purple hair falling with it. "We could try!" She held her hand out to him once more, eyes shining slightly up at him, the large smile on her face warm, inviting, and innocent. "Transform! We'll see if I can wield you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 6:06 pm

"No problem!" He smiled, a look of determination in his eyes. He took a firm grip to her hand, locking a gaze with her. A couple people lingered to watch, some of them remembering the last few times he'd tried this before. Although Seth looked confident, his hand trembled slightly. He winced, then with a cloud of silvery blue he disappeared. A blue shot of light came from the smoke, taking the shape of a long pike, then popping into his weapon form. The silver and cerulean blue blade glistened in the light.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 7:37 pm

She took the pole in hand, spinning it around as though she part of color guard. No adverse effects seemed to take place when she did so, and a bright smile reflected in his metal's sheen. "You look rather interesting..." she said, eyes skimming, drawn rather magnetically to the dragon. "What do you call yourself...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 10:47 am

"Alright!" Seth blurted out, overjoyed to finally find someone in the academy that could wield him. He had forgotten how invigorating it felt.
"I'm a long bladed pike!" His face appeared where her smile had been reflecting, sporting a giant grin of his own. "You seem to know what you're doing! It's like we were meant-"
At that moment the school bell rang, drowning out his words and cutting the conversation short.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 3:09 pm

Aurora jolted, gripping his handle tightly, whirling around and grabbing her backpack before dashing down the hall. "Meant to work? Yeah! Let's work then! Classwork! Class! I'm laaaaaaaaate~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 3:25 pm

"W-work? Oh right, yeah..." His voice trailed off. Then something dawned on him. "Don't we need to find a second weapon for you? It's kinda late to be doing that... I mean I'm pretty sure not just any weapon can be our third wheel. And I don't want just anyone if they'll hold us back." He seemed to talk confidently believing they were the perfect team, even though they just met. Reality seemed to escape him again as his day dreams now included this adorable hyper Meister that had fallen into life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 1:11 pm

Without any warning, a hand darted out and snared the purple blur as it dashed down the hall. Johnathan laughed as he picked up the small witch meister, turning her slightly to face him. He had just arrived from sparring training, where he was essentially a TA, and was dress the part. His current gi was solid black, creating sharp contrast with his red and white 'candy cane' belt. "The classroom is right here, silly. Though why you would sign us up for a multi-weapon class is beyond me. You only have one weapon, and you don't even know if you can wield two weapons at once."

He shot a glance over at the pale-haired boy behind her, slightly surprised to find someone shorter than him who wasn't female or an outright kid. "I take it she literally ran into you before cohering you into skipping your own class to come here." His smile weakened at he continued to look at the kid. Aurora has been his partner for over a year now, and while they have not gone on many missions, they still were a team. Sighing internally, he decided to talk to Tony about it later, or maybe even Justice, since xe was also a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 7:56 pm

Seth practically tripped over himself to avoid abruptly crashing into Auro. He straightened up quickly, rather surprised at the fact that not only did this guy seem to already know his Meister, but also just accurately guess how they met. Does this type of thing always happen?
"Hey, who's this Guy?" He glanced at the young Meister for an answer, rather irritated that this wasn't mentioned beforehand, even if they just met three minutes ago.
Something dawned on Seth, turning a little pink in the face when he realized it. He leaned in closer to the purple haired girl, his hand raised near his face to keep the conversation between the two of them.
"I... Didn't exactly catch your name yet..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:30 am

Aurora blushed, sheepish at being caught by her big-brother type weapon partner, "I mean... he wasn't paying attention either," She muttered, looking down, tiny feet dangling beneath here, a feeling she was accustomed to due to her animal form. Glancing at Seth, her wide grin returned, though, and she squirmed in John's grasp to look at the boy, "Aurora Boyd!" She said, looking like an excited puppy, eyes scanning the area before she whispered, "Second year Sugar Glider Witch Meister! This is Johnny- John! John Steele!" She quickly amended, face flushing once more, "He's my Tessen!" The way her eyes darted back over to look at the young man, all familiar adoration and child-like adoration, spoke volumes of how sad she was that she had disappointed him. Though not one for social cues, if she could notice the way her weapon's expression had fallen once reality set in. One could almost see her currently hidden tail and ears fall, but she looked to the other boy, plastering on a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Who are you, Mr. Pike-sir?" A slight laugh followed, more nervous than genuine, lacking really any mirth at all to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 11:29 am

Johnathan let out a sigh as he lowered Aurora the few inches to the ground before chuckling softly at the situation. His good mood had returned, for the most part, and now his meister's spontaneity was seeming to backfire on her. She had grabbed a two-handed weapon for multi-resonance training while already having a weapon that required a hand. Much as she might wish it, Aurora did not have three hands. Having already been introduced by his meister, Johnathan simply extended a hand toward the new kid, his grip strong but not overbearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 1:36 pm

"It's Seth... Seth Tanzer." He chuckled shyly. Seth looked at John's hand for a moment, then reluctantly grabbed it, finishing the kind gesture. His side of the hand shake was unwelcoming. It was quick, insincere. Truth was he wasn't too keen on sharing. He shoved his hands in his vest's pockets afterwards, avoiding the older weapon's gaze, instead looking towards Aurora.
"So uh, how is this gonna work exactly? I'm usually a two handed weapon.... Trying to use a Tessen at the same time is just gonna get in the way." His tone was rather crabby.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 1:41 pm

She smirked slightly, reaching a hand out for Seth. "Can you adjust the length of your pole?" She asked, ready to balance the pike single-handedly while using the fan as she would normally. The adjustable size of the fan. "I can make it work, you just have to trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 8:14 pm

Johnathan was surprised that the kid new what a tessen was; it wasn't the most common of weapons, especially the original name. Of course, he could simply be acting like he knows what kind of weapon a tessen was. "Well, figure it out latter. The bell already rang, and I doubt Sid would take kindly to us being any tardier." With that, he spun on the ball of his foot and stepped into the classroom, where the rest of the kids were already partnered up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 8:37 pm

"I could but... I'm usually more useful longer..." He seemed to mutter the last of his statement to himself, rubbing the back of his head and neck awkwardly. He walked sheepishly behind the two of them, feeling now like a third wheel more than anything. Seth watched his feet as they shuffled into their seats. Using his crossed arms on the desk surface, he laid his chin down, arcing his back to sit comfortably. He was no longer interested in doing much, though he kept the pair in the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 11:29 am

Aurora was standing at the desk beside him, removing bands from her wrist and pulling back her hair, tighting the tie on her blouse --- basically, doing everything to secure her outfit to her form. "John, will you shift for me? I need to test a few things." Her eyes went to Seth, a smile on her face, "Don't worry. I won't forget about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:09 am

Johnathan nodded before shifting into his weapon form, his handle and chain materializing in his meisters hands. So what was it you to try. I do not think we have any resonance yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 4:23 pm

Seth blushed slightly, quickly avoiding eye contact with his new Meister. "Y-yeah I know." He tried to play it off as if it were nothing, but the timid tone in his voice exposed his true feelings. Embarrassed, he fidgeted in his chair. He was just glad her attention wasn't on him now, after sounding like an idiot. Though it didn't help his confidence seeing John and Aurora together. Whatever. He'll just have to show them both where he belonged...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 4:41 pm

I know, she murmured, swirling him around in one hand, winding the chain around the opposite arm. Let's start with size. Can we try to extend parts of your form?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)   Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green is a great color on you, John BD (Private: Duchess of Dementia, Thatguy and Me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next