Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crafting a Plot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:52 pm

Hey Everyone! So In my absence I've found a great passion for Minecraft, and as an extension, the Mob Talker Mods created for the game. And so long story short, I got the GLORIOUS idea to create a witch family based on the FC's of all the Mob Talker Mods for Minecraft. (Creeper Girl, Ender Girl, etc.)

Now I obviously can't make all the family Members, so I want to know if anyone, anyone at all is interested in joining his little disfunctional family plot twist? If I get some other people interested, I'll make a pretty little list of the members shells with pictures and everything! It will be FUN!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:03 pm

Well, Mara is going to 'die' so I'll have an extra charrie slot. Count me in. I vant Endergirl. =W= She my fave.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:10 pm

Very well Sir, making a claim before the list is even made. xD
Back to top Go down

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:22 pm

Looks like Endergirl was taken... I wouldn't mind playing the spider mob.
Back to top Go down

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:44 pm

I would like to participate! And I won't claim anything yet! :D

(Although if I get the choice I think I'll go with the ghast mob)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 1:49 am

Seems this is getting popular. I will do my best to set up the list tomorrow (or technically today since its 1:30 in the morning) after work. So much Kawaii, so little time ^3^
Back to top Go down

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 1:55 am

Mmk, can't wait to see the list.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 8:10 am

~The List~

~Creeper Girl~
~Basic Description: She is the family clutz, always walking into stuff, knocking things over, or just plain ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time. She isn't very mean for a witch, but her magic and clumsiness make her very dangerous in most occasions.

~Familiar: (Undecided, open)

~Magic Theme: Explosions

~Place in Family: (This will have her relationships with her family. For example 'Cousin of Spider Girl'/name of Character)

~Claimed by User name here

~Skeleton Girl~

~Basic Description: One of the more Level-headed members of the Crafts, she is very inteligent and strategic in combat as well as everyday life. She likes to observe people from afar.

~Magic Theme: Ranged Combat/ Arrows

~Place in Family: (This will have her relationships with her family. For example 'Cousin of Spider Girl'/name of Character)

~Cave Spider Girl~

~Basic Description: One of the youngest members she is always trying to find ways to prove her worth to her family. She can be a little difficult to get along with sometimes but if you're patient enough you may be able to get through to her.

~Familiar: Spider

~Magic Theme: Dance of Blades

~Place in Family: Little Sister to Spider Girl(This will have her relationships with her family. For example 'Cousin of Spider Girl'/name of Character)

~Spider Girl~

~Basic Description: One of the more sadistic members of the family. She laughs at others pain, of any kind be it physical, emotional, etc. She prays on weakness and becomes infuriated when she is exploited instead.

~Familiar: Spider as Well

~Magic Theme: Stream/Wires

~Place in Family: Big Sister to Cave Spider Girl(This will have her relationships with her family. For example 'Cousin of Spider Girl'/name of Character)

~Claimed by Reaper Yuffie

~Zombie Girl~

~Basic Description: She has one speed, slow. She hurries for no man, women, or child. She is constantly finding new places to rest her body, some stranger than others. Her appitite is unending, and food is the only surefire way to get her to move. If it's eatable, she will eat it, if it isn't, odds are she will still try to eat it. She is often mistaken for a boy but doesn't care to correct that assumption.

~Familiar: The rare Green Haired Sloth!

~Magic Theme: Impenetrable Defense

~Claimed by Kawaii Master Idoc

~Ender Girl~

~Basic Description: She likes to keep to herself often. She has a constant feeling that she is missing something and will sometimes take random objects to try and fill the void this feeling gives her. She tends to disappear a lot by traveling out of people's sight range.

~Magic Theme: Movement of Items/Teleportation

~Claimed by The Velveteen Rabbit :3

~Blaze Girl~

~Basic Description: Probably the most dangerous of the family, she is obsessed with destruction and power. While Intelligent she tends to let her feelings take over her actions, resulting in sure chaos. She is very dominant in a lot of aspects and finds a strange pleasure in people who try to be dominant over her.

~Magic Theme: Flaming Rods of Destruction!

(More will be added later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting a Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting a Plot.   Crafting a Plot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting a Plot.
Page 1 of 1