Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 9:22 pm

Aurora laughed, nuzzling into his chest, smiling wide. "This works for me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 9:30 pm

Glyndwr squeezed Aurora momentarily. "D'you wanna go sit outside somewhere, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:09 pm

She grinned, looking up, eyes twinkling. "If you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 9:26 am

"Wouldn't suggest it otherwise," Glyndwr replied. He took one of Aurora's hands and started walking towards the exit of the hall.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:10 pm

She smiled, walking close beside him, eyes alight and seeming to starve for stimulus.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 4:28 pm

Once out of the hall and in the open air Glyndwr crouched down and swiftly lifted Aurora bridal style. "Those heels can't be too comfy, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:38 pm

Her face burned as a slight squeak escaped her, eyes drifting to his slowly. Soon, a giggle had begun to erupt from her and she offered him a shrug in response, "They're made to be pretty, not comfy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:51 pm

"I guess they do their job well, then." Glyndwr started walking in the general direction of forward, away from the hall, looking ahead, regardless of the best view being in his arms. "Tell me if you see somewhere we could sit about that I don't?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:57 pm

"I'd rather look at you," she teased, though her wandering eyes took to the task, scanning the main deck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:03 pm

"Yeah, I'd be looking at you if I didn't need to make sure to not walk into anything. Ah!" Glyndwr saw a bench that faced the sea, one that was away from where all of the passengers had their rooms; he figured that they wouldn't be disturbed here. Shortly, he was at the bench and sitting down, though he didn't let Aurora go. He sat her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:14 pm

The strange girl curled up against him, smiling all the while, "This has been nice," she said, higher pitched voice softening.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:21 pm

"Mmhm." Glyndwr hummed in agreement, wrapping his arms around Aurora's slight body. "Very."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:23 pm

Her head rested peacefully against his shoulder, and she sighed happily. "It's been over a year, now."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:37 pm

"It has. We're taking things slow. That's fine though." Glyndwr looked down at Aurora's head for a moment, then decided to comb through her hair with one of his hands. "Your hair matches my eyes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:39 pm

She grinned at that, giggling. "I was wondering if you would ever notice..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:43 pm

"I noticed, just never really thought about it." Glyndwr was playing with the strands of hair in his hand, twirling them around his fingers, though careful not to mess it up too much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:46 pm

"After a year?" Still, she reached up to stroke his cheek, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:54 pm

"Yeah. Probably too focused on not just scooping you up and giving you all of the hugs, all of the time." Glyndwr put Aurora's hair down, and instead leaned into her hand. A bit like a dog. Perhaps Yurio's mannerisms were somehow rubbing off on him. Who knew.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:55 pm

Aurora smiled fully, leaning in to press her forehead to his while she continued. "You're cute."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:07 pm

"That's my line." Glyndwr replied with a mock frown, but quickly pressed a kiss to Aurora's cheek.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:08 pm

"You're cuter." She amended defiantly, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:13 pm

"I'm glad you think so, but you're wrong there. You're the cutest." Glyndwr squeezed Aurora into a tight hug then, simply because he couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:13 pm

"But-" She protested, giggling and mock squirming at his affections.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:19 pm

Glyndwr's response to the squirming was only to hug tighter, and to chuckle along with Aurora's giggling. "Mine."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:09 pm

Her eyes flashed to his, though the squirming did not stifle or hesitate, smile widening but nervous. "Mine." She said in turn, responding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next