Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Achima Ravencraft The Abomination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Achima Ravencraft The Abomination Empty
PostSubject: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 2:04 am

Achima Ravencraft The Abomination Mangle_human_by_amaterasu1420-d8ma5me

Name: Achima Ravencraft

Gender/Sex: I think she can still be classified as female.

Species: Altered Mutant Cybernetic Human

Love Interest: Anyone who can truly love her.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Pansexual

Weapon: Can not wield weapons but she can eat them. :3

Appearance: Achima has a constantly changing and fluctuating appearance that never stops changing due to the fact that she's a mix and matched pile of multiple creatures and electronics. As time progresses, her appearance will continue to change according to the people she absorbs and electronics she takes. Well, they do say you are what you eat. What will be written down now is her current appearance.

Achima currently looks like a young teen with a skinny and slender build, allowing her to be incredibly flexible. She stands at a height of 5'4 feet tall and weighs around 216 pounds due to all of the compressed biomass. After absorbing a white fox, she gained short, messy, fluffy, and white hair and fox like features like pointed ears and a bushy white tail. Achima has pale skin yet she possesses unusually lively rosy red dots on her cheeks. She has yellow eyes but lost her left eye. She managed to reattach it by inserting it into the socket of a robot head that was surgically merged to her body. She had one of her hands amputated but she has multiple tendrils stemming from her stub of a hand.

Achima wears a pink, white, and black dress like outfit. She also has two large bows made of red silk. She wears one on the side of her head and one on the front of her chest. Finally she wears pink boots with a fluffy rim near the top of the boots.

Personality: Achima is a pale shadow of the girl she originally was before The Organization kidnapped her and forced her to endure years and years of cruel and unusual experiments. These experiments ripped her psyche into pieces, forcing her to gather up and salvage anything that she could use to create a new personality. She would usually have to substitute some parts with memories of organisms she absorbed. The final results gave birth to Achima the world knows today.

She managed to her German accent but she will speak mostly in English due to it being somewhat 'easier' for her use her current state. Sounds that should be W will be pronounced as V; We:Vee. Th turn into Z; Think:Zink. S sounds will include the S but will always be followed by Ch; Store:Schtore. V sounds become F; Give:Gife. Ing in Anything will become Ink; Anything:Anythink. Commands will usually include a unnecessary You with some verbs being followed by En. Hey, go jump off a cliff:Hey, YOU go jumpen off a cliff! (This will help decode her dialogue for anyone who can't understand it right off the bat.)

Achima can easily be labeled as mentally and emotional unstable. Certain things can set her emotions aflame in many different ways. A simple insult will lead to her becoming enraged but it will send her into a murderous frenzy unlike others who would just brush it off. Compliments will make her embarrassed but she will usually tend to repay the comment by flirting with that certain individual. Betrayal will make her sad but it will possibly also send her into a deep depression, causing her to sob in a remote location where no one may find her. She'll remain this way possibly for multiple days.

It has been proven that she will give personas to inanimate objects like the robot head attached to her. She never gave it a name yet but she will chat with it from time to time, usually planning complex things with it. She'll make it communicate with with her by having it nod its head in approval or shake it in refusal. Her schemes tend to only be ways to kill or devour others but this due to self-defense. She'll never purposely kill anyone without receiving or gaining anything from it. She may be a murderer but she isn't a mindless animal.

Achima has never had a friend before... At least a friend that she can remember now as her barely human self. Friendship is strange and alien to her but she finds it very interesting and is curious about making relationships. She desires them but she will always find it challenging to find someone who doesn't get scared away by her disturbing appearance. This left Achima very lonely but she will always hide it under the forced guise of a cheerful expression.

History: Achima was an ordinary girl who was brought up in Germany with a very caring family with five brothers and sisters who are all older than her. She was always very shy however and wasn't very good at making friends in Germany. She would usually just stick around her brothers and sisters that always treated her nicely. As she grew up however, each of her siblings would slowly move away to have better and nicer lives of their own. This slowly left her being all alone with the exception of her parents. They grew too old to do much with her though so it really didn't matter.

Eventually she would get the chance to take part in a student exchange program which she would normally decline if it weren't for the fact that she would be spending her time at her older brother's home. He lived in America so she needed to learn how to speak English before she left. It took tons of practice and dedication but she learned the language of English, albeit the fact of speaking it with a very thick German accent. With this achievement under her belt, she off to visit her brother. She would be very nervous on the flight, the fear of crashing to her death was permanently in her head but true terror would occur when she finally landed.

She would search for her brother after the plane landed safely but he would be nowhere to be found. Achima would avoid all the crowds that passed her by and would travel outside the airport to get away from all of the strange people she was currently seeing. She would then find herself a bench to sit upon in the dark streets of America before awaiting her brother who she believed would eventually find her. As time ticked by, Achima would find herself growing sleeper and sleeper with each blink she took. After blinking one last time, she would awake surrounded by blinding lights.

She passed out on that bench and was kidnapped without even knowing so. Achima was left in a padded room with bright lights that were all directed towards her. Video cameras also filled the room and allowed her tormentors to watch her every move 24/7. Achima couldn't understand what was happening to her so she would scream and shout, begging to be let out by anyone who would lead an ear. No one would release her and she would sit herself in a corner to cry and sob. She would sit in this little white room for what felt like centuries, having no one to interact with or talk to. She was growing desperate to talk with anyone that could listen.

It was then that she was finally visited by a woman in a lab coat and guards with rifles. Achima would beg for them to let her go, sobbing as she did so but they would only beat her to the ground before tranquilizing her to put her under. They would then take her body and make many modifications before running multiple tests. The days would pass by just like this, modifications after modifications. Achima would eventually gain an extra robotic head that grew out of her back and new Black Blood that traveled thru her veins.

The changes slowly damaged and altered her fractured psyche, slowly changing the way she felt about the world. It didn't help that her kidnappers began to give her high doses of mind altering drugs. This slowly broke her down and made her more willing to participate in experiments that included killing. She would proceed to combat creatures that would normally outmatch a simple child such as herself. She would rip them all apart with Black Blood tendrils before adding them to her own body, further altering her form.

She passed every experiment The Organization attempted on her and she became a Perfect killer for her tormentors. She would no longer remain locked up under bars for much longer however, so she devised a plan to finally escape. She would destroy all the lights and cameras within her containment cell, leaving herself alone in pitch black darkness. She would have an element of surprise before her tormentors returned to her cell to retrieve her for further experimentation.

The Organization would send in elite soldiers to investigate the sudden disturbance in the electronics. The very moment they opened the door, they were bombarded by multiple tendrils made of Black Blood. Achima ripped each of them limb from limb, spraying blood all over the halls outside her cell. After these individuals were murdered, they were shoved into a tooth filled mouth on the girl's stomach. Their flesh and bones would be crushed and torn into smaller pieces as the mouth chewed. She would give a small burp before proceeding to make her way through the facility.

She killed anyone near her in a similar manner, no one in the facility was safe from the monster they had created. Every guard, scientist, and researcher was killed in the facility on a single night. Once the girl found the exit into the outside world, a unfamiliar light fell upon her blood soaked face. The air she breathed in was fresh... Clean. Nothing like the air within her prison down below. She was finally free, released into a world she barely even remembered. She had no idea what to do now with the exception of two primitive and simplistic actions, "Valk... And... Feed."

Miscellaneous:
Speaks in Sickly Green.

Speaks in a thick German accent.

Possesses a robot head that has her second eye. This robot head usually watches her back. This head emerges from her back. Magnets won't effect it but all it really does is enhance her range of vision.

Abilities:
AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Complex Black BloodShe is capable of using black blood to create weapons, shields, tendrils, and useable limbs. She is also capable of generating large quantities of the substance. Her ability to manipulate the substance will increase as she consumes people. (Currently at 90, Maximum being 90) She has unlocked all her black blood abilities. In addition to her original black blood abilities, she has gained a variation of Mad Blood dubbed Reverse Mad Blood. With this ability, she is capable of creating a flood of her blood capable of flooding a city block alone. Her blood can dissolve only organic matter. Also, her blood can absorb all the madness of an individual in a 100 foot raidus. This would blast any clown away from this raidus. If they try to force themselves inside, they shall feel pain and eventually become absorbed by the blood. Achima will feel very nauseous and will be incredibly slow and weak while in this state. After bringing in her blood, she will absorb all dissolved individuals, suffer the madness of the absorbed madnesses, and be out of her weakened nauseous state.90/90
AbsorptionShe is capable of using black blood tendrils to rip people apart and add them to her body. She will gain their abilities, memories, their form that she can easily morph into(Can't copy their soul.), their souls that will merge with her, their biomass, and even their voices. She is also capable of taking electronics to add to her body.N/A
Electronics Are NiceAchima is able to permanently power and use electronics that she has absorbed. She can use cameras to extend her range of vision.N/A
Pull Yourself TogetherAchima can pull any piece of herself back to her main body. She can't use cut off pieces of flesh or limbs until she touches it to have it join with her again. Absorbing people can allow her to gain new limbs and organs.N/A

Abilities Gained Through Assimilating Fircy Kadrin
Partial weapon materialization:
Ambrosia:
Ambrosia High:
Ichor's Rebuke:

Achima can use bull shark gills to breathe under salt or fresh water. She can also fill her own mouth or a synthetic second mouth on her belly with multiple shark teeth. She also has a multitude of cameras now to extend her range of vision and two handheld tasers she can attach to tendrils.

Here is an image of Achima while Zera is fused with her:
Achima Ravencraft The Abomination Fnaf_s_mangle__human__by_mimi__chann-d8jpu3a

The fusion gives Achima access to Zera's Candy Powers and enhanced endurance, strength, and speed.

Weaknesses: Loud radio static can cause her amazing amounts of pain. It can eventually kill her if exposed to it for too long. Magnets can turn off any electronics she currently possesses. The more people she consumes, the more schizophrenic she becomes. This will lead her to become more erratic from time to time. She is capable of being hacked, this will turn her into a obedient slave. She will not kill herself and will fight anyone who attempts to harm her, she will kill others if she is ordered to however. There will be a system update that will require thirty of her own posts to fully complete. Once this is done, she will no longer be a slave and will possess a new set of coding so her hacker can't hack into her the same way he did the first time. Achima can't become a full Kishin by feeding on pure souls alone.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come Vith ME Ofervelmink Pover And Madnessch Awaitsch."

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on November 25th 2015, 2:26 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:22 am

Ready for a review.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:36 am

Mangleeeee!!!!!!

Velvy, I love you so very much, dear!

Alright, what I need from you is, first and foremost, to include her current soul count. From there, you need to edit her table to include the ability thresholds (aka she can do x ability once reaching y number of souls). As it stands, both of her black blood abilities would be too powerful for a base-level character.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:43 am

Would this make her a Kishin Egg then? O3O
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:48 am

I totally forgot which section she was in... xD If she consumes souls at all though, Velv, then yes, she would be a kishin egg. We can leave her here, as she is an experiment also, but I suggest adding (KE) to the title if you do make her consume souls. Either way, the black blood abilities are too powerful for a base level character.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:56 am

Hmm... She can be a Kishin Egg but the consumption of souls will only increase her ability to manipulate Black Blood. Her black blood will increase for every 15 souls she consumes, the maximum being 105. As of now, she can use tendrils. Does absorption count as a black blood ability?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 6:14 am

Edits have been made. Hope it's acceptable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 4:45 pm

I want to verify that this is alright with the rest of the staff. If you could add another column to the table that lists the soul count required, that would be best, but I really love this. This would definitely be a psychologically terrifying opponent. You do need to list drawbacks, such as, for example: possibilities of incompatible software; the more people she incorporates, the more "shizophrenic" she would become; needing some sort of "system update" or being capable of being hacked; etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 5:24 pm

Mmk, new edits have been made. Thanks for all your help Lani. :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 6:51 pm

Alright, after popular vote, she is being moved to JUST KE

I am also accepting her, but please notify me whenever you put her in a thread so that I can keep an eye on it.

<3 You~
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 6:54 pm

Thank you so much Lani, <3 you too. Also, do you mind if we RP with her? I never gotten a chance to be in a thread with you and you just seem fun. ^_^
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 7:03 pm

With me? PM me
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 7:06 pm

Mmk, I'll PM a link when I get a thread up.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 11:47 pm

Achima has received 14 souls, bull shark gills that she can use at anytime to breathe under salt and fresh water, and finally multiple teeth she can fill in the mouth on her belly in the thread:
Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup

From the thread... An Angel or Devil? Achima has gained 5 souls and has also unlocked Black Blood Wings.

Achima has obtained 2 souls and all of Fircy's abilities in the thread: It's Eat or Be Eaten
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 9:00 pm

In the thread: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Warning rated mature for Gore, Language, and sexual Content!), Achima has gained 25 souls, video cameras and tazers, and an all new form when fused with Zera the candy clone. She unlocked shields and large amounts of Black Blood generation through the souls she devoured. Through fusion with Zera, she gained enhanced endurance, strength, and speed. She can lift a bit more than average body builders and run as fast as average track stars.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:46 am

In the thread: Wherever Your Sick Mind Wants To Go

Achima has gained 50 souls. This unlocks all of her Black Blood capabilities. The extra 6 souls will not actually count.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 3:31 pm

Placed on hold due to lack of monitoring.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 3:38 pm

Mmk, I understand. :)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 3:40 pm

PM, Skype, or text me.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 1:14 am

..... Can someone please tell me what's the news on Achima now, I've waited patiently for about three months now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 1:04 am

Removed from suspension with changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achima Ravencraft The Abomination   Achima Ravencraft The Abomination I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achima Ravencraft The Abomination
Page 1 of 1