Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 11:10 pm

California
Sea World.
1:23 PM

It had been five days since Achima had escaped the facility, crimson blood stained her clothes and snow white hair. She was tired and hungry... But she was least free. Wandering around during the day proved to be very difficult, people all around her were quick to judge her on appearance alone. Because of this, Achima would do most of her traveling during the midnight hours. She hasn't killed anyone Human yet but she did slaughter a few animals here and there for food. They somewhat fueled her, but they definitely weren't going to increase her soul count. It didn't matter for Achima yet however.

On this particular starry night in California, Achima would have an odd craving for fish and she heard of a strange place where there were tons of them. Sea World, some kinda water park as far as she knew. She was visiting the place during its closing hours, confident that no one would be around to keep her from feeding. People like that really got on her nerves. She walked pass multiple attractions with her fingers pressed up against her lip, currently in deep thought deciding upon what she would consume.

"Hmmm... Me Zinkink. Zose bull Scharks ofer zere schound taschty enough.", she told the robotic head attached to her back. Whenever she tried to make decisions, she would go over them with this inanimate object. She never gave it a name and it never answered her but talking to it was the only thing that kept her somewhat sane. She had no one to talk to but she never wanted to feel alone. Personifying this head was the only thing that she could think of doing to make a friend. After a short period of silence, the head nodded in agreement.

This caused a smile to spread across Achima's face as her fox tail wagged to further signify her joy. Suddenly though, her Robot Head spotted a night guard behind them. A frown then replaced her smile as a single word traveled to her pointed ears. "F-Freak!", the night guard panicky yelled as she pointed a flashlight at Achima. The yellow eye within the Robot head glowed like burning coal as it stared the frightened night guard down. Screams escaped the woman as she turned and attempted to ran away and alert anyone who could aid her in her current situation.

Achima turned around to watch her run as she lifted her arm up and whispered, "Vell... Zat vas rude." Black Blood tendrils then speedily propelled themselves through the air towards the Guard. She was nowhere near fast enough to get away and she would face plant into the cement floor below as the tendrils wrapped around her legs and gave her a mighty tug. The Woman's face was smashed up, oozing blood from the cuts on her face as she screamed. Achima would drag the girl towards her, causing blood to trail across the floor as she was dragged. When the Guard was only a few feet away from Achima, the tendrils would lift her up into the air to hang upside-down. At this moment the Guard was half conscious. Achima however wasn't finished torturing her prey just yet.

More tendrils would erupt from Achima's stomach before each darted inside of the poor woman's mouth. She began to choke as the tendrils traveled deeper, eventually making their way into her stomach. The woman was barely breathing at this point when the tendrils now erupted from her stomach, only now they were soaked with crimson blood. Achima then reeled in her catch and added her to her own body. All of the tendril then returned inside of her body before the guard's own hand replaced the hand that was taken from Achima long ago.

A fine appetizer, but now Achima would be making her way to the main course. She would find the bull sharks within a tank of water so she smashed the glass with more tendrils. Gallons of water poured from the tank and covered the floors before five bull sharks were found frailing around on the ground, slowly suffocating. With a satisfied, "Mmm!~", Achima consumed all of them. She then chuckled as she formed a mouth in the center of her belly. Only now, it was filled with the serrated teeth of the bull sharks that were designed by nature itself to tear away chunks of flesh from prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 11:39 pm

Lewis scaled the fence of the Amusement Park, finding little trouble in slipping through the shoddy security. He sighed as he remembered why he was here. He had been sent to this city to scout out a possible Kishin Egg for an actual Meister/Weapon pair, and after scouring the city for two days he found that the possible kishin egg was just a hoax, a horribly disappointing one too. It was just a guy in a fish costume going around and performing pranks. He shook his head in irritation, he didn't like how he was sent on these ridiculously stupid missions just because he didn't have a meister, it was insulting to him. He blew it off though, knowing that it would get better some day.

He wandered through the park, stopping to look at the attractions every now and then. He had been here once upon a time when his mother could actually afford it, although they didn't stay long because it had started to rain. Though now that he was here again he could clearly see that time hadn't done this place any favors. He was about to turn towards another exhibit when he heard someone yell. Interested, he made his way over to the source. When he got there, he saw a bunch of blood and some pale person, which was odd. He decided to wait and watched her behind the bleachers.

He watched as suddenly she used some tendrils to break open the shark tank, and shortly had his feet soaked. He looked down with a frown before he looked up and watched in interest/horror as she consumed the sharks. He looked at her form the mouth on her stomach with an open mouth, awed by the strange powers. "Cooooool." He said quietly, but at the same time too loudly. It could be heard clearly throughout the premises, due to the quiet. When he heard how loud he sounded, he quickly clamped a hand to his mouth, looking at the person.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 4:26 am

Achima would practice opening and closing the stomach on her belly for awhile to simulate chewing before she heard a noise that echoed all throughout the empty Sea World water par. It left her very confused and would cause her to look all around her in search of the source. It didn't take her to long to spot Lewis out over by the bleachers. With a devilish grin spread across her pale face, she walked on over to him before multiple Black Blood tendrils burst forth from her belly mouth. "Look at zat, I got more fisch to eat.", she giggled as the tendrils traveled through the air in a semi-set course towards her current prey.

She was only a few feet away from Lewis now when the tendrils finally reached him, wrapping around his arms and legs before lifting him up into the air above. With another giggle she lifted her arm up and gestured with her hand to have the tendrils return to her. On her command, the tendrils pulled her target in towards her shark toothed mouth. They stopped however when he was right in front of her, allowing her to examine her catch of the day. Now within this close distance, she licked her lips in anticipation before asking, "How do you Tascht? Good or bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 7:04 pm

Lewis was frozen in terror as she walked towards him, not able to move because he was afraid that it was a bad idea. When she finally arrived he yelped when he was suddenly grabbed and pulled towards her. He managed to keep a straight face though. There was always a way out of a situation, and he had to try to find it as quick as possible. But for now, his guile would have to suffice. He looked up at her with a smile, and it took all of his willpower to keep it up as he responded. "Well, I don't taste as good as the stuff in the food place here. I could take you there and you could eat all you wanted to?" He asked, his voice not wavering even though he was nervous and scared as hell.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:55 am

Achima watched and examined Lewis' poker face, unable to find a single ounce of fear in his straight expression. To her surprise, he actually smiled at her. Smiles weren't things she would see people with when in her presence. Achima then listened to his unwavering voice and found herself incredibly impressed by his bravery. The mention of better tasting food drew out her absolute attention and caused her to perk up with joy. "Better taschting food you schay? Schow me.", she ordered before the tendrils unwrapped and freed her previous prey. They did not retreat into her body however and swayed in the air, preparing to strike at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 4:03 pm

Lewis let out a sigh of relief when she dropped him, but quickly got his act together. He stood up and brushed himself off as he looked at her with the same smile. "Alright beautiful, just follow me." He said in a pseudo-charming tone. He wasn't sure if become flattering or flirty would help his situation but he figured it was good enough to try. He turned and started to walk towards the south end of the park, trying to remember where a snack stand or a restaurant was. He had a little bit of time to find one at least...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 12:54 am

Achima tilted her head in confusion when Lewis went right ahead and called her beautiful, she couldn't remember a time when someone called her this. She could barely even make what it meant. She wouldn't bother killing him yet, he was going to show her exactly where she could get some good food. With a smile, she held her arms behind her back and followed him down to the south end. As they walked, she find herself growing hungrier and hungrier. "Vhy isch zee food scho far avaaaay?", she cried out in a childlike manner. What she didn't expect were three guards calling up the police to either arrest or kill her.

The three were sitting and fucking around in the staff room when they caught one of their own being slaughtered by the Kishin Egg. The three men would soon find themselves leading ten police officers to the location Lewis and Achima were currently at. "GET DOWN!", Achima heard an officer order before turning her head towards the officers and guards. Each one had a gun pointed right at Lewis and Achima.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 1:04 am

Lewis didn't look at her as she led her, and rolled his eyes when she whined. "Because we were at the wrong place, but don't worry. We'll be there soon enough, besides I can't keep a pretty face like yours waiting." He wasn't sure if the flirting had worked the first time, but he would try it a little bit more just to see if she disliked it or if it was making a positive impression on her. And he really needed to do the latter, if he valued his life.

He sighed but was shocked out of the terrifying calm that had overtaken him when he heard a bunch on people walking and someone shouting "Get down". He panicked for a moment and got down on his knees and hands, hoping to avoid any gunfire. Man today was so shit, even if he managed to survive. And if he survived, he'd be arrested. Really there was no good ending to this from what he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 1:36 am

Achima listened to him flirt once and she began to slightly blush as she figured out the true context of his words. She wouldn't have any time to respond however when they suddenly became outnumbered by the police men. She watched Lewis get down on his hands and knees she found herself wondering why he was so scared of them. She let out a simple sigh and walked her way on over to the armed men and women. The officers knew that they were supposed to take her down but they didn't seem like they could bring themselves shoot her down quite yet.

"Can't you hear me! Get down!", the man from earlier ordered once again as Achima slowly inched towards them. He needed to pull the trigger here and now. If this girl was as dangerous as it was reported she was, he couldn't keep sitting around like a-... Just like that, Achima had launched her tendrils to stab him in each eye. The man let out a scream as everyone took their shots at Achima. She would respond to this by making multiple tendrils that waved through the air and took each shot fired at her. It wasn't long until she heard their guns click to indicate that they needed to reload.

Achima took this moment to strike and smash everyone with the man who Achima had recently stabbed in the eyes. The force would break many bones and bruises in the man's body. This giant game of wack a mole would end with everyone either incapacitated or dead on the floor. To finish this meal she would drag every soul and body into the mouth that reopened on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:20 am

Lewis stayed there on the floor, listening to the gunfire and the horrible noises of bones breaking and flesh being torn. And even after the action stopped he barely managed to contain to contents of his stomach, as he heard her eat all of them. He stayed there on his hands and knees for a little bit before he finally composed himself and stood up, sighing heavily. He chose not to look in her direction, so he wouldn't have to see the gory scene. "So... you done?" He asked nonchalantly, even though he was still internally terrified. Why wouldn't he be? It looked like his chances for survival had gone down a lot on top of everything, considering that A) A police squad couldn't take her down, and B) There was no police to rescue him. He waited for her response before speaking again. "Well I'll, uh, take you to the place now. I live to make sure beautiful girls are satisfied after all." He said, surprised he was still able to keep up his facade.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 7:24 am

Achima felt herself growing stronger as she added the flesh and bone into her own being and completely absorbed the souls from her unfortunate victims. The mouth on her belly would then close and fade away into complete smoothness. Achima's fox ears then twitched as she heard Lewis' voice. She would then turn her head towards him, locking her cold and deadly gaze upon him. With very little effort, her body turned towards him and she worked her way to him. Each step was incredibly slow, building up massive amounts of suspense. She was silent, as quiet as a mouse in the dead of night. She was now only a few inches away from Lewis as she took his hand in hers. She then slipped it under her shirt and forced him to feel her pale and smooth belly. It seemed as if she hadn't even eaten those people in such a gruesome manner. "My belly... Isch schoft!", she exclaimed excitedly in a childlike manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:16 pm

Lewis watched Achima approach him slowly, in an intimidating fashion that remind him of a predator. When she finally reached him he nearly winced when she grabbed his hand, but he was surprised about that and watched as she moved it under her shirt and put it on her stomach. He had a slight blush from the action and marveled at how it actually WAS soft, it was almost like he imagined the giant mouth. He looked at here and finally responded, although he was unnerved still he was calmed down a bit, thanks to Achima. "Yeah it's very soft, truly a marvel." He said giving her a faint smile. He was still in a life-threatening situation, so he couldn't be TOO enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:24 am

She continued to rub his hand on her stomach, a faint frown growing across her face as she did so to express how she was somewhat... Troubled about something. "I hear zem you know. Zey nefer truly die off, zey become a part of be. Efen if zey like it or not. I can hear say terrible zings about me... But...", Achima said before her frown was once again replaced with heart warming smile. "I don't care. I vasch hungry, zey just so happened to be nearby.", she continued before black blood seeped through her flesh and moistened Lewis' hand. It coated it in a way and she would pull his hand out of her shirt before showing him.

"Zis... Marksch you asch mine. It'sch my blood, you may touch it. Nozink isch thicker than blood, alwaysch knov zis. Vhile you are mine, I schall be yoursch. I nefer had a friend before... Or at least... One zat I can remember.", Achima spoke in a cheery tone before hugging the boy she just met. Her blood seeped through her shirt now and stained his own. Achima was clearly an individual who possessed a great level of madness but the of having a single friend was currently keeping the voices at bay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)   Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmm, Schark Fin Schoup! (Open!)
Page 1 of 1