Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:14 pm

"Ok, here is no good. I'm thinking... Yes. I can set up on sanity street. It's not far from here, bridges the gap between the residential and business districts. Really sticks out from the rest of the apartments. Yeah, yeah I'll face the business district and shoot whatever you lead there."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:23 pm

"Good..." She said. "I'll go then and find another kish- bad guy...or bad guys" Anna said bad guys instead of kishin egg to not hurt Alex's feelings. Soon she found another corrupted soul. She decided to follow it a bit before bringing its attention. The ninja wanted Alex to get prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:31 pm

"I'll set up then, get ready to leave after I take them out." Alex turned to leave. "Oh and An-, it's alright. You don't need to call them some vestigial word, not with me. I can take using the word Kishin when you mean finding and killing them. I'm not proud, not very special, and not very frail. It's alright, really."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:53 pm

Anna smiled. "I'll tell you something later..after we finish our job" She said warmly before jumping off the rooftops. The ninja started to run towards the closest kishin soul. Anna already trusted Alex with her whole heart. She saw that he's a good guy.. The girl was ready to join the kishin egg and start to fight the evil that was not marked as wanted by the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:59 pm

Not every Kishin egg could be attacking somone. This one was hold up in anabandoned building, next to two others. Sleeping off their souls for the night. It has one story, and the three of them were wasting time. The dis Whalen humanoid figures playing cards.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:05 pm

The girl walked close to them and stared at them.
"I have a question! Do you attack humans?" She asked to get their attention. The girl trusted that Alex will be able to eliminate all of them. If not... She had her blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:22 pm

The men, or rather two women and a man stood up.ctheir cards going everywhere. The man rubbed his nose with the sleeve of a battered brown leather jacket. "Hey, it's some chick playing Halloween! Hey, hey kid buzz off!" I woman out her hand on his chest and pushed him back. She had a big smile on her face and said. "What was that sweetie? Come a little closer, my ears are not as good as they once were." Even with the lamp behind them illuminating their cards poorly it was clear that these people were holding onto any scrap of humanity they possibly could. One woman looked younger than the other, holding her arm and standing behind her. Her face was warped like she had been in some kind of fiery accident.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:45 pm

"Oh I'm just a lost little girl. Mom told me that I should not come closer to any stranger....I can speak louder so you can understand me, good lady." Anna was playing with them. She wanted Alex to see that situation. The ninja was sure that he would feel amused. Anna sounded and tried to look like herself when he was two years younger. It wasnt difficult.
"Oh...and what happend to you, lady?" She asked the woman that looked like she had an accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:52 pm

The younger woman would turn around, not wanting to even look at a normal healthy person. Perhaps she looked like that once? "Nothing...." She said in a shy tone. "I just don't want to talk about it ok?" She said. Arms crossed she would tell her compatriot. "Well granny? Enough playin around alright. If your killing her then kill her. I won't even fight ya for the soul..."

The older woman would raise her hand and smack the messed up young woman. "YOU DON'T DO THE TALKING ALRIGHT! I TALK, HE KILLS. AND YOU JUST SIT THERE FREELOADING!" The younger Kishin would spit in her face causing her to push her away and reach for something on the ground. A long knife with a little bit of brain matter on it from it's last kill. She would tap it onto the mans pant's causing a bit of the dried stuff to get on him. Which would make him step back. "Fine we'll get her then if it will shut you up!" He yelled. Brushing off the stain on his pants. His hands looked huge and murderous. If bare hands was a more literal phrase he would defiantly have a pair. He turned to the one in the back. "Your helping too! For once!" The woman would grow very angry and yell. "FINE!" Before picking up a brick and chucking it at Anna's head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:01 pm

With annoyed face expression Anna kicked the brick away.
"ENOUGH OF PLAYING " THE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD"! But it was fuckin' hilarious " Anna said loudly and angrily as she pulled out the kunais.The first one was aimed to hit the  old woman's chest. The second one was for the man. Anna noticed that there was something different about the lady with the wrapped face. Perhaps she could try to make her good? To make her like Alex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:07 pm

The knife would stick home in the woman's chest, making her fall flat back into the deck of cards. Her twisted witch like fingers wrapped around the hilt as she groaned and tried to pull it out. The man growled and strait lunged for Anna, not expecting such a weapon. His change in position made it tear a hole in his jacket and very little else. He was trying to get a good swing in on her that way he could just take her out with an easy motion real fluid like. The woman whom Anna had thoughts of redeeming scrambled for another weapon. Her hands found a glass shard and tightened around it causing the glass to run red with blood. She charged forward and sent an unskilled slash Anna's way.

Alex kicked back on the roof top he was on. It provided plenty of cover from any sort of ranged attack that could come from the street level and let him hide effectively. Every once and a while he would poke his head up with a pair of binoculars to see if she was coming. Before laying back down and having a swing from a flask containing coffee and red bull.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:14 pm

The man's attack was blocked by Anna and her sword. She was holding her sword backwards so defending herself was easier. The woman's glass was stopped by one of the girl's steel vambraces. She looked the woman right in the eyes "You had a chance to survive this...and change yourself."
Anna's eyes showed both sadness and pity.
Finally she managed to jump away from the attackers.
She started to run, slowly leading them into Alex's trap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:30 pm

The man roared and went directly after Anna on all fours. The woman scoffed at her remark but turned back before leaving to look at the older woman on the ground. She was gasping out her last, white cheeked. Cold eyes. She said. "I am not a freeloader." She put her foot on the knife. Putting more force in it with every word. "I am not a skank, ugly. Or any of those other things you called me. And I'll see you in hell." She finished her off with one final push and grabbed her soul. Realizing she had no time to waste she shoved it in her pants pocket's and ran after her partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:41 pm

After a moment of the crazy escape, Anna was finally there on sanity street where Alex should be waiting for her to lead the target directly to him. Maybe she was naïve, becuase she still hoped that her words reached the female kishin egg's heart...but she did not have time to check it. She was running along the street waiting for Alex to eliminate the targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:24 pm

Alex looked down the barrel of his rifle at the incoming foes. The man was much closer, just as we was crouching to pounceon Anna fron behind he got a soul wavlength slug right in his chest sending him back on his ass. The woman recoiled at the sudden attack and turned away. Alex shot her in the leg blowing a hole in it and causing her to fall down. He pulled the trigger again and the man head exploded. From the angle he was at he could not shoot the woman without risking Anna getting shot so he held his fire. She could finish her off... Surly?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 4:12 am

The young ninja turned around and looked at the bodies. She decided to come closer to the woman. She could finish her life in one single move. Anna looked at the female kishin egg, holding her weapon in a good position to attack.
"See? I told you. Now you're lying here with a hole in your leg. Do you want to tell me something? Like I don't know.. Last wish? Last words? I will listen ,it's a promise of the not so little black ridding hood" Her words sounded calm, but she was hiding that for the first time she actually cared for a life of a single kishin egg.
Her old self would kill the monster and forget. But this time... was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 7:46 am

The Kishin egg was clutching her leg and gasping for breath. She only half heard what Anna had even said. She looked up and said. "I got nothin to say to you... I'm done.... Just end this already..." She said looking on the ground.

Oh great thought Alexander. She's talking to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 8:21 am

"Okay then...die with a calm soul" The ninja said quietly and slashed the woman's neck, killing her.
Anna looked at the place where Alex was. She waved at him and showed the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 8:40 am

Alex nodded and gave the thumbs up. He removed a grappling hook from his equipment and used it to rappel down the building he was on before shaking it loose and collecting it. Rifle slung over his shoulder he jogged over to the girl. "Great work all around tonight! I'd say if your still up for it you definitely have a future with us! So what do you say, want to join us few? The brave? The free?" He said in a semi joking tone. But he was serious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:07 am

Anna took off her black ninja hat and wiped the sweat away. Her white hair seemed to be reflecting the white light which came from the moon. She didn't look tired though. "Yes..of course..I'll join you and your comrades. The ninja said using a serious tone.
But soon on her face appeared a smile "Should I meet your companions or...I shouldnot know about them? " She asked suddenly. After a while she also added: "Oh..and also..Remeber that I'm still a DWMA student. It might be useful in the future" Anna said showing her student ID card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:14 am

"Glad to hear! Good then, don't worry you aren't the first. I'd let you meet everyone but I was kind of going solo tonight this is not one of the nights we all get together to investigate threats so I'd wager everyone is asleep. What I can do, is show you our base of operations. Give you those welcoming gifts I was talking about."

He bent down and placed the three souls in his bag. Before standing up and leading Anna back into the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:45 am

The girl followed the kishin egg in silence and joy. Finally she found an ally better than the DWMA. It's not like she didn't like The Academy or something. She jest wanted to fight everyone that was evil.
The young meister was curious about the future and how working for such person as Alex will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:59 am

Alexander would lead her to a coffee shop near the center of the business district. It had a big sign out front just readable in the moonlight as "The Hideout." They would go to the alleyway just to the side of it and come to a door next to a small garage that lead to a very small apartment building. Alex would produce a key from his pocket and turn it into the lock. The door opened up with hardly a single creek. "Just be a little quiet please. Robin's asleep." They would come to a short hallway which curved and led into a living room. It had wooden floors, two couches on opposite ends of the room. One was next to a couple book shelves and a coffee table with a lamp on it. And one was next to a recliner and a love seat. It had a big rug underneath it.

Alexander squatted down and flipped the couch off the rug and onto it's back. Repeating this for the chair and love seat. He would then roll up the rug to the side revealing a trap door. After grabbing it by a nook and opening it up he revealed a ladder that led deep down underneath the house. He hopped on it and started climbing down. Gesturing for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 9:24 am

When Alex told her about Robin being asleep, she changed the style of walking to her special ninja technique. Thanks to it she would make no sound during walking or even running.

"The hideout" This place totally doesn't have a suspicious name! Oh! It's totally not a hideout for a secret organization. The name of the place was so ironic

However she felt really nicely surprised when Alex revealed the trap door. With a smile she followed her new boss down the ladder.
She didn't forget about moving like a ninja tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 9:31 am

Alexander touched down at the bottom of the fifty foot tunnel. He then flipped a switch to light the place. They were in a no small armory. Wall to wall on the left side was nothing but soul wavelength guns of all shapes and sizes. On the right was a similar story, but with knives, axes, swords. Any sort of melee weapon one could possibly want to outfit themselves with. There were two medium tables in the room filled with half constructed guns, explosives mid creation, and weapons being sharpened. There was even what looked to be a mini gun and he components for a meteor hammer. Though neither of those projects were even half way past completion.

"Welcome to the hideout Anna, every pun intended." Ale removed his mask, putting it away in his coats pocket. He rubbed the area that it had been on, it was sweaty and he needed to take a shower. There were three doors leading to darker area's of the place. Alex walked to the one on the left. "Here follow me, you can take whatever you want from the armory later. When we have stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next