Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) Empty
PostSubject: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:39 pm

Name:Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad!

Overview: Recently an outbreak of zombies have broken out in the busy city streets of California's Los Angeles. People bitten by zombies do not 'turn' but death may cause one to be risen as one of the undead. The goal of the zombies seem to be unclear, they seem to only kill and spread. It is suspected that a Necromancer Witch is behind the out break. For mission to be successful, all the zombies must be put down, the Witch gets assassinated, and any pure souls must be saved and given to Lord Death. The mission will be lead by Death Scythe Sophia Exagora and Three Star Teacher Evan. Students will be allowed to tag along to assist in the extermination of the Zombie threat.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:47 pm

I'd take this mission on with Yume. c:
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:49 pm

I shall be leading Death Scythe in the Mission as well as the Target in the mission. Sophia shall be paired with Evan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 8:06 pm

And I am playing Evan. If it wasn't obvious. :P
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 12:02 pm

I'll join up with Havok.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 7:17 pm

The target has been slain, so this mission has sorta been completed... Just not by a player's character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)   Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of The Undeeeeeeaaad! (Team Required.)
Page 1 of 1