Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) Empty
PostSubject: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 2:11 am

Nevada- A small town a couple hundred
miles away from Death City.
8:23 PM

It had been a few days since Achima had visited Death City and she had to admit that the sights that could be seen there were truly amazing. The architecture of the school designed to hunt monsters like her and even proved to be remarkable. She sadly couldn't stay there forever though. Meisters and Weapons roamed all throughout the city, each one inching to hunt Kishin Eggs like her to meet their special quota of 99 Kishin Egg souls. They're goals were a lot like hers however, they both hunted souls to increase their own power. Unfortunately, they both hunted slightly different prey and the hunting of Achima's particular prey was frowned upon by the Lord of Death.

Achima would shrug it all off though, she could just keep eating whatever she likes. She'll make sure to change the world around her to suit her personal needs better but to do that, she's going to need many souls. "Scho... Do you schee anyone vee can eat tonight?", she asked the robot head that was surgically attached to her back. They were both stationed on the top of a children's Pizzeria, scouting out the area of the town. Achima hadn't eaten since Death City and was mostly trying to avoid being spotted by anyone the past few days. Unfortunately, she would be spotted here in this city and her sighting would be immediately sent to the Academy.

Achima was completely oblivious to this fact and would only soon be met with a Weapon on this very night. After a while of searching, Achima's robot head would spot a couple parking in the pizzeria's parking lot. One of them was a lucky guy who thought he could finally lose his virginity tonight with the girl he managed to drug at a party. She was barely responsive to interaction and had absolutely no idea about what was going on. The robotic head would then shift around into Achima's view before nodding. Achima would then give the head a smirk before thrusting herself into action.

The man inside the car was currently making out with his unlucky victim while Achima slowly crept towards the driver's window. The excited man would then break away from the kiss when he heard tapping on the window behind him. He would turn to face a girl he believed to be nothing more than a furry due to the fox ears on the top of her head. In response to this, he flipped the girl the middle finger before returning to his nasty business. Achima giggled at this before taking hold of her left hand. She would then proceed to pull with all her strength to tear her own hand right off, ripping away muscle and veins in the process. From her wound sprouted Black Blood tendrils that burst through the driver's window.

The man was currently unzipping his pants before broken glass was tossed all over him and tendrils found their way within his car. He screamed for help as the tendrils wrapped around his arms, throat, and torso. After this he was pulled right out of the window, broken glass tearing his flesh apart as he was squeezed through the tiny window. The man's suffering finally ceased after he was torn to bits and absorbed directly into Achima's flesh.

The woman was now left alone, completely defenseless and at the mercy of this rising Kishin. Achima giggled as she opened the door and finished her off quickly by pulling her into a mouth formed on Achima's belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 2:56 am

The starry sky illuminates the otherwise dark road tonight as a six foot tall Fircy speeds down the street skating on air towards the ill-fated scene where a monster had been reported. Little can be seen of her figure except for the trail left by her two golden, glowing irises as she rounds a final corner where the monster was supposedly sighted sited. Where are you at lil' fella. As enters she the parking lot Fircy doesn't notice the guy and the girl with him, so she circles around the building. I hope the little shit is still here. I don' normally go in blind like this. Fircy's gaze wanders as she more thoroughly scans the lot For all I know the thing could be invisible.

Many minutes of searching the wrong area would take place before a sudden scream filled the air. The man's scream echoing throughout the otherwise empty parking lot of the pizzeria. Fircy deactivated Ichor's Rebuke so her eyes would stop glowing and made her way to the other side of parking lot. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Gruesome noises again filled the air as the girl was devoured. Revulsion, fear, and wrath flooded her mind as she made it into sight of the Kishin egg as the monster consumed the girl with an unnatural orifice. Hey Freak Though her voice moved her body wasn't responding. It was just standing there. Overwhelmed by the emotions. Everything in her told her that she had to go, Now.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 6:16 am

Achima let out a monstrously loud burp from the mouth located on her stomach before she heard those two words ring in his ears. HEY FREAK! It was those two words that sent Achima into a blind rage, who was she to judge her? Achima would slowly turn her head towards the source of the noise before glaring at the Weapon with two cold and intimidating eyes, one orange, one blue. Achima would then put her hand back on her arm before walking towards the girl, multiple methods on how to kill her surged through her mind. She could simply rip her apart, strangle her till she dies from suffocation, or maybe even send her tendrils down her throat before forcing them to burst from her tiny little stomach. This thought caused Achima to giggle as she settled on her method of torment.

"Schoooo... A freak am I? Zat'sch vat you zink of me? Let'sch schee hov vell you zink on a empty schtomach.", Achima said in an oddly cheerful manner before two massive tendrils shot out of the sides of her body. They would then dart around the Weapon to create a barricade and keep her from running. Immediately afterwards, multiple tendrils shot from the mouth on her stomach before propelling themselves through the air. Each one had a single and common goal; force their way inside her mouth to travel deep into her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 7:15 am

The Kishin Egg attacked and the adrenaline that now pumped through her blood had allowed her to react. A gold spherical cage erupts from each of Fircy's hands, and her eyes began to glow as Ichor's Rebuke activated. Having fought creatures with tentacles before, Fircy reached for the two large tentacles thinking that she knew what she was doing. After magnetically charging the tentacles to be attracted enough to her hand she attempted to throw the Kishin Egg off balance before they surrounded her.Your gonna have to try harder than Fr- what do you mean empty stomach?

It wasn't until the black blood tentacles were illuminated by the light coming for her eyes that she had even noticed them. She was distracted enough by the larger tentacles that had attempted to surround her that she didn't pay the smaller tentacles enough attention until they were only a few feet away from her face. Shit!, Fircy uttered as she clench her teeth, and she tried to dodge by moving her head and creating weak magnetic repulsion -which probably wouldn't be enough.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 1:02 pm

Achima felt the massive tendrils become somewhat attracted to the Weapon's hands somehow, causing a joyous grin to spread across her face. She allowed the tendrils to be attracted to her hands, not even trying to pull or maneuver them so she could wrap the tendrils around her her hands. Achima then felt the weapon attempt to throw off balance but was pleasantly surprised when she got distracted by the smaller tendrils aiming for her face. "Don't vorry you little Veapon. You'll find out soon enough.", she called out to her as she watched the girl make a halfhearted attempt to dodge.

Achima's tendrils will feel the small magnetic field and were slightly taken aback as they were momentarily prevented from achieving their goal. This didn't matter however and Achima even took this time to make attempt at binding her victim further. A smaller tendril emerged from one of the tendrils that sprouted from her stomach. This single tendril would dart through the air, taking a slightly different direction than the rest. It would attempt to bind her hair and pull her head up to force her mouth open by causing her pain before the tendrils continued to dart towards her mouth. Whether Achima achieved this or not, she would cause the tendrils currently wrapped around her hands to pull her slightly apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 2:17 pm

It was a mistake grabbing the tendrils since the seemed to be made of some sort of sticky substance. This can't be the black blood can it., Fircy thought as terror began to replace her soul's natural affinity for anger. She tried to let go and struggle out of the tendrils that were holding her, but they pulled on her from either side and she found herself unable to keep them from fully extending her arms.

The tendrils of black blood that came from Achima's stomach made another attempt at Fircy's mouth, but as she went to dodge this time something stopped her. Another tendril began to pull hard on her hair. For a while Fircy was able to resist the pain, but as the pain became more and more intense Grraah Fircy let out a cry of pain giving the tendrils the opportunity to enter their target. N No No No!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 2:32 pm

Achima continued to smile sinisterly as the tendrils made their way into her mouth, immediately traveling down her throat. The tendrils would break away from Achima's stomach before what seemed like hundreds of little snakes began to force their way down Fircy's mouth. The final sound of a loud sluuuuurp!, indicated that the final tendril had worked its way inside. It was over here and know and Achima was confident that the Weapon knew it as well. The tendrils that binded Fircy would release her before returning to Achima's body to pump blood inside her veins once again. Achima would then walk herself up to Fircy, causing the tendrils that currently resided in her stomach to push against the wall lining of the stomach. Each one was inching to return to their master but Achima wanted to see the girl wither and squirm in absolute agony before retrieving her tendrils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 2:55 pm

As each of the many tendrils made their way down Fircy's throat she began gagging and her upper body began to try and wriggle and struggle free. She began gagging uncontrollably and her eyes began watering profusely. Then as the last tentacle made it's way down her throat she was released and all she could do was hold her stomach as she felt all of those tendrils pull towards Achima.

This is it, huh. Fircy whispered under her breath. Sorry Missus Kadrin. I let you down. When the kishin egg was close enough Fircy's eyes lit up brighter than they had ever before illuminating the kishin egg in gold. Fircy's eyes widened and her teeth could be heard grinding as she said, Eat shit, Freak. Her right hand would change into a golden sphere and launch at the kishin egg at amazing speed, but seemingly missing the kishin egg. Fircy's target was the little robot head that was coming out of Achima's body.

("The fire will never die until the last ember fades." -someone whose name I am too lazy to look up.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:10 pm

Achima hissed with anger as she heard the Weapon scream her final battle cry, sending Achima into a blind frenzy as she forced the tendrils to burst from her stomach and reunite with Achima. This bonded the two and Achima would continue to reel the girl in to activate Achima's Absorption technique. In Achima's blind furry, she couldn't realize that her own body was illuminating bright gold. "TELL ME VHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOV BITCH!", she roared like the feral animal she truly was. The moment their flesh met, Fircy would feel her skin slowly dissolve on contact to only become part of Achima. Achima thought she had won the fight at this point until the orb was launched at her. She was thankful it missed her but she soon feel it crash against her robot head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:43 pm

For a moment there was darkness, and everything went silent for Fircy. Then images of all of the times she had trained so hard alone after not being able to find a meister that wanted to wield her began to flash before her eyes, then Missus Kadrin's warm smile, then her life in the slums before that. "It's too soon to give up, make them pay Fircy." Fircy's hatred rang out like a beacon in her soul as it brought her back for now. She watched as the tendrils from her stomach pulled her into the mouth on the Achima's stomach. There was so much blood, but Fircy didn't mid it was kinda pretty, her blood ,the way it glowed gold.

Fircy was starting to feel something else in her soul swell up, loneliness. It was coming from both her and the kishin egg. She tried to laugh a little bit, but all that came out was glowing, golden blood. You're just like me aincha. Well freaks like us are cursed with loneliness forever. Fircy felt herself beginning to assimilate with the kishin egg and gave one last rebuke. As she took in some of the kishin egg's wavelength Ichor. the small floating sphere began crackling with lightning, Nectar. her blood did the same, And Ambrosia! as she shouted her last words golden lightning began cascading through the kishin egg. Her vision faded after the lightning stopped and as her body went limp she was still being assimilated.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 7:45 pm

Achima felt the blood spill all over her flesh, each droplet seeming to glow precious gold in color. This would definitely be a kill that Achima would keep in her shattered in broken memories. When the bodies touched, Achima could swear that the wavelengths somehow aligned and resonated. Loneliness, was something the two both shared. Something that united them here and now, body, mind, and even soul. Achima would listen to her shout her final words before the golden lightning surge throughout her entire body. This caused Achima to scream and shriek out in absolute pain. The current of electricity were used with her own wavelength and it made the electricity powerful enough to shut down her heart.

Achima would shortly follow Fircy into death if she hadn't had a donor right in front of her. Achima was sobbing from the pain she experienced while her tendrils and flesh finally assimilated Fircy and her partial Weapon form. Achima was currently inches away from fading from this world before Fircy's heart replaced her dead organ. Achima would then vomit her old heart up before tossing it away. Never before had she come close death. She let out a sigh of relief as the memories and abilities of the Weapon became her own.

Soon sirens would ring to alert Achima that cops were sent in to investigate the commotion. Achima couldn't hunt any longer, the fight had left her too weak to do so. Soon Achima's eyes would glow before she levitated a few off the ground and skated away on thin air.

THREAD END!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)   It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Eat or Be Eaten! (Mature- CrowsNest and I)
Page 1 of 1