Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) Empty
PostSubject: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:30 pm

Alexander stood atop his perch, overlooking the church out here in the middle of Montanna. His information had been solid, he could see the men wearing the weird robes enter the building. These were satanists, about to make a sacrifice to the big guy down below himself. He estimated their numbers to be around twenty. These were some creepy guys, still. They were not armed with guns and they were no threat to him. This is why he did not bring Robin on this little adventure. He was going to kill every last one of the bastards. Make them wish they were never born, raise chaos among them. It was just about time for him to begin. He would catch them red handed for their crimes against basic humanity. Scum of the earth as they were.

A cultist in a crimson hood hoisted the lamb up, it's two legs were tied together so it could not run off. The church was far from any town and abandoned. So they would be able to commit every sin they wanted to here. The others took to their seats, as he walked down the aisle, the men chanting and moving their heads in a colaberative motion. He tossed the sacrifice into the pentagram where the priest would traditionally give sermons and he raised a knife. Alexander prepared a bomb in his coat, and stood next to the front door. Ready to break in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:41 pm

Nora had been assigned to the kishin egg named "Alexander". He had been tracking his movements and studying him. Nora knows that Alexander didn't exactly kill innocent people, but needed to be stopped otherwise. Even if they were innocent, he would eventually become a kishin, and nobody can resist the kishin's madness. Nora and Drake found a cultist satanic worshipping group just outside the city getting together. He knew this would be perfect bait for Alexander.

Nora saw Alex ready to break open the church and go wild. He had to at least subdue him somehow. Maybe getting jump on him, he could end it quickly. Nora sat atop a tree about 700 feet away, with Drake in his hand. He used Dragon Summoning as quietly as possible. The dragon, Grimlock, blew a blue fireball aimed right at Alexander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:47 pm

ooc: Just so you know, the only name that Nora might know him by is either Black or Red. He has gone to great lengths to hide his face and name from any activities he has done as a Kishin.

Alexander raised his gun, he was about to kick down the door and raise hell. He had his back to the soor and was just about to breach when he saw a blue shimmer in the distance. It was getting closer and closer. The Kishin egg sprang out of the way and took cover behind an angel statue who's top half had fallen off providing ample waist high protection. The door burst open and the ritual was interrupted. Alexander did not want to give them any time to escape. He took off from his position, leapt into the air over the flames. And charged forward into the main group of them. A second bomb appearing in his jacket. He would have to keep in mind the flaming sniper, but this was more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 11:55 pm

Nora was about to go collect his soul, but what? He DODGED IT? That guy must have some fast reaction, I tell ya. Nora was getting a little pissed off now. Not only did he have to stay at a distance, but this guy could dodge his ONLY ranged attack. Great. Grimlock fired 3 more fireballs, one after the other at the church. It was small, so there wouldn't be much left of it after this attack. Nora planned to go check the wreckage after the smoke cleared.

Ooc: don't be alarmed. The blast wouldn't have killed him, the church took most of the damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:00 am

Alexander dashed forward into the group, he opened his best revealing the two black boxes and yelled. "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The cultists all reacted differently, one preyed to go to hell when he died, others screamed, the one holding the knife held it in a slightly more threatening manner, howeve-

BOOOOOM!

The two bombs Alexander had combined shredded eleven of them up into limbs of the floor and viscera on the walls. The other's were just about all injured, the lamb croaked as well but he was not there to save it. The fireballs would impact the church and start fires all over the place. The big open doors let in the flames to ignite pews and kill three more people right after the blast. Alexander raised his hand over the mask at the intense heat and his Adrenalin temporarily faltered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:10 am

Nora smiled pleasure. He was happy to see that his fireballs hit something. Nora wondered what his next move would be. He leapt down and landed in front of the church with ease. "Kishin Egg, the one named Red! Your feast is over!" Nora pointed a finger in Alex's direction. "This is very thoughtful of you to not eat the innocent, but you know that I still can't allow it. I'm sorry to say this is the end of you, kishin egg!"
Nora walked until he was 10 feet away from Alexander, about to use Dragon Summoning again. That was his best plan until he could get close enough to use Hybrid Blade.

Ooc: last post of the night. Post again in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:17 am

Alexander's hand flashed to his belt. He drew a pistol from his hip and raised it in a quick draw. He did not want this meister setting too many flames down. He simply waited for the shot to charge while gathering his own strength behind the 1911. He said. "So you only care about me? Screw the people I'm here to rid the world of, it's never a bad idea to kill a Kishin egg.... Well come on then, I'll show you I'm not a monster. I'll show you just how human I really am!" Alexander said, vowing not to kill the boy. He fired the shot as soon as he sense Nora was about to shoot in order to make the blast go wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 10:40 am

The shot was about halfway there before Nora reacted. He barely missed it by doing a backflip. Nora landed swiftly and spun Drake, charging up a fireball using D.S. Nora swung the blade of the scythe at Alexander, launching a blue fireball the size of a basketball at him. "Even if you think what you're doing is right, eating their souls is wrong! You have no idea how the madness will consume you!" Nora spun Drake, kicking up dust, lowering visibility. He then jumped and landed atop an angel statue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:10 pm

Alexander's feet were swift, but not quite swift enough. He ducked under the fireball which had been heavily telegraphed, but it impacted a wall just behind him. The firey blast caused a bit of the blue stuff to splash onto his shoulder, while his clothing was armored protecting him from the worst of it, he still moaned with pain.

The church:
Spoiler:

He darted behind the church pews for cover, he was right next to the blackened area from where he had just taken so many lives. The cultists were scattered and disorganized. He shot one who was crawling away without a foot twice in the upper body. Killing him. The door on the left was covered in fires to great to surpass, and those who were not heavily injured made their way to the door on the right. Alexander made a bomb in his hands and chucked it all the way to the ground in front of it. "You try getting out of here and I'll blow you up!"

Alexander responded to Nora. "You think I don't know that!? I live every day fighting against my own mind, it's the worst thing I've ever done! But I make the best of it!" With that he leapt up from the wooden church seating's protection, his left hand moving very fast as he tossed a bomb at the center of the angel statue. The boy would be just on the edges of it's range, and would not be killed he surmised. The detonated it right before it hit, the blast would blow the decreped statue to bits. Then he hung in the air, fireing off three soul wavelength shots at the kid before landing with a crouch and squeezing off two more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 3:57 pm

Nora saw the bomb coming at the statue and jumped. He kicked a flying piece of the statue at Alexander. He spun in the air, dodging the first 2 shots, but the third grazed his shoulder. Nora landed swiftly and spun Drake, deflecting the other two shots. Nora focused most of his energy to his next ability, Hybrid Blade. Drake's Blade began to glow red, and had a purple aura. Nora spun Drake and shot 3 purple fireballs. These were bigger than before and would have a larger blast radius. (About 10 feet) "There is a better way to fight evil. I will give you an offer. Come with me and join the academy. You could help destroy kishin eggs that are much worse than the criminals you kill every night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 4:11 pm

Alexander saw the attack coming, goodness he had to stay on his toes. When the Meister opened fire and had to slow down a bit he aimed one straight and true shot for his right leg. For the first blast he took off running to his left as soon as it came at him. For the second one he stopped dead in his tracks and performed a backflip to avoid it. His jacket caught on fire, and he was forced to throw his armored clothing away.

Then came the final blast, he grit his teeth and said. "You know from your report that I've killed my fair share of Kishin eggs. More then my share! Atleast thirty!" He tossed a bomb into the oncoming attack as soon as it came out. Causing it to burst about eight meters from Nora. He sprinted after his bomb and just after it blew he jumped into it. Several small parts of the Kishin egg were scorched and burned by fire, he leapt through the smoke and flames. A sword that was strapped to his side and previously hidden by his jacket was drawn. It's sheath falling into the flames behind him. He attempted too slash Nora in the shoulders while roaring in his triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 4:39 pm

Nora tried dodging the shot but it caught him in the foot. He struggled to regain his balance and stand up. "Then what are you doing meddling with human souls? You know what they do to you. I can see it in your eyes. It increases your aggression. " Nora caught Alexander's sword with Drake's Blade and flicked it, sending the sword flying out of Alexander's hand. "I've seen your breed of kishin egg. I know they start with good intentions, but it never ends well. " Nora drops Drake. *What are you doing?* Drake said through his reflection in the blade. Nora began to speak "I will give you 3 choices. Join me, killed me, or leave. If you leave I can promise you we will meet again. The choice is yours"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 4:56 pm

Ale had to make himself calm his breathing once he saw Nora disarm himself. Eventually he stopped standing like an animal, stood up tall and straightened his shirt. He looked down at the ground to drake and said. "Well, now that we're willing to do this without bloodshed... Stand up weapon. The two of you are going to be fine." He walked over to his sword and picked it up holding it non threateningly by the blade. He looked into the fire where his scabbard was and tisked. Well atleast it would burn. He then looked at the back door, because he heard footsteps. The cultists where making a run for i-

BOOM

And now all were either dead or cast into the fire by the bomb he had thrown near the door. He casually made another and stuck it on Nora's chest. "I am going to collect the souls of these evil men in a bag, and I am going to take them home where I am going to eat them prior to my next battle to strengthen myself for it. I am going to embrace my child and ask how his day went after a long drive home, and you are going to stay right there. I can blow that bomb and you up sky high if you try anything, and while I hate to see somone fighting the same fight as me leave this earth. I will take steps to keep myself safe." The Kishin removed a big bag from his pant's and started walking back to where the souls were. For the first half he kept his eyes on them before he smiled and turned around to collect them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:18 pm

Drake transformed and stood up slowly. He clenched his fists, not sure why Nora had blown their only chance of killing this guy. He looked nervously at the bomb on Nora's chest and then at the kishin egg. Nora's breathing was so calm, it was almost inhuman. His eyes focused on Alexander. "You have a child?" He asked. Nora hadn't met very many kishin eggs that had something to fight for, and Nora can relate to caring about someone. He couldn't imagine himself killing Alexander knowing he had someone at home waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:26 pm

Alexander walked through the church as the fires calmed down, placing all the souls in a bag. It was quick work as he had done this quite a few times before. When everything was said and done he put the enlarged soul bag on his hip and tightened it until it was much smaller. "Yes, I have a young boy. He's adopted, after all I never wed. But it's simple, and it's pure. He gives me stability in this crazy life I have. I would prefer you did not tell the academy about him. You can tell them about my capabilities, fighting style, demeanor. But leave my kid out alright? Please? I have enough on my head without worrying that your looking for him. Come on, let's get you two kid's out of this church. Before the smoke in here makes you pass out." He would walk out and let the two of them follow him. Once out of the burned and broken doors and onto the steps he would say.

"Well, I am going to get out of here now. In ten minutes that bomb is going to fall out and in eleven it is going to blow up. I don't want the academy examining it. So kick it in the gutter or something. Don't move until it comes off, the bombs have an almost magic to them. I'll be able to tell." He lied with a straight face. He would walk off into the lightly forested area where he was perched from, get into a rented car, and drive off.

(Attempted thread exit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:40 pm

They followed him out. Drake was going to take the bomb back to the academy, but not now. "Wait, we aren't done!" Drake said. It was too late though, Alexander had already left.

Drake's jaw dropped. He turned to Nora. "So that's it! You just fight him, stop the fight and let him leave?" Nora chuckled. "No. It was much more than that. I felt his reasoning. I felt his cause. He doesn't fight for fun, he fights to protect something. " Drake shook his head. "We will eventually have to go after him. " The bomb fell off. "But in the meantime let's get out of here. " With that they went back to the dorms to right a report for the failed mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)   Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrificial church (Open M for mature, a bit of gore in the begging)
Page 1 of 1