Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Counting days (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 10th 2015, 6:01 pm

"Don't you dare think you won just yet. You just had the luck of such a cramped space."
Rock started covering Stigr's limbs and acted as his support and he managed to lift himself up this way. Of course it took a lot of energy just moving around like this. But Stigr was desperate at this point. He planted a rock-covered claw on the ground and with magic he buried downwards, and he squeezed his way through the tunnel he created with his magic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 10th 2015, 6:13 pm

"You're so stubborn!" Glyndwr shouted, trying to hold on, as well as slowly creep towards the knife, still stuck in Stigr's skull. If he kicked in again, but this time to either side, he hoped that he would carve through enough of the brain to finally fell the beast.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 11th 2015, 4:35 pm

Stigr was still distoriented and actually had no idea where he was digging to. His magic just clawed a way through the ground and he was trying to shake the boy off his back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 11th 2015, 5:32 pm

Dragon riding 101: How not to fall off. He completed this bit back when he was 10 years old. Thus, he didn't fall off. Pelted by loose rocks, covered in bruises, he got close enough to kick the knife again, and kick it he did, to the left.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 12th 2015, 1:08 am

The last wrenching with the knife made Stigr's body dissolve with a 'poof' and blackened soul retreated in the black crystal which remained and clattered on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 12th 2015, 5:01 am

"How the FUCK do I get out of this hole?!" Glyndwr shouted, after picking his knife up from the ground. He started to walk up the tunnel, as far as he could do before the walls got too steep.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 11:49 am

Even a blind person would notice that something bad was happening in the DWMA.
It was like an earthquake! People inside the building needed  to be evacuated. Only some students, teachers and death scythes decided to stay. Someone had to check was happened.
Adam Kovalsky, a death scythe, decided to check the situation.
He entered the dungeon very slowly.
The death weapon carefully observed the surrounding. A few cracks in the walls, ceiling and the floor. Something definitely happened inside the school dungeon.
Soon he found out a destroyed room and a person covered with heavy stones. Adam suddenly heard a sound. A sound coming from a newly created..hole
"I'm going to get help for you." Adam told the person under the rocks. "You must survive" The death scythe was very calm.
"Hey! Is someone alive there!?" He asked, looking into the hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 1:16 pm

Yui heard Glyndwr shouting. But even if she wanted to she couldn't shout back right now. Her ears perked up when more footsteps could be heard in the hallway. If it was an enemy they could easily take her away now. However, it didn't seem to be another Lundragan but she couldn't be certain about it. And even if she wanted to protest, what could she do to stop him, nothing. Her eyes trailed upwards till they met with the death scythe.
"T-the crystal... must... keep it."
She said weakly pointing in the depths.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 1:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm a bit stuck! I killed the thing that attacked us!" Glyndwr shouted, recognizing the voice to be that of the Death Scythe Adam. "It's dark, and stuff, but you should help Yui first. She actually got hit, and I just have a few bruises!" He added, then went back into the tunnel to retrieve the soul, as he realized that he had forgotten to do so before. Finding only the crystal, he assumed that the soul was somehow contained within.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 4:57 pm

Adam recognized the owner of the voice. Glyndwr, the famous dragon rider. "Glyndwr?! What are you- ugh..never mind. Alright! I will get help for both of you!" The death scythe shouted. "Oh, this lady said that you must keep the crystal!" Mr.Kovalsky added.
The death scythe looked at Yui. "I'll return with a rescue team as fast as I can.." He told her.
The death weapon left the dungeon for a few moments. He returned after, maybe ten minutes, with three DWMA students: Aurora Foster, the medic witch, Nunally, the clone with modified genes and computer in the skull and Martin, his son.
"Alright guys! I'm back with your rescue team!" He shouted.
"Aurora, keep Yui alive with your magic. Nunally and I will release her from the grip of these stones. Martin..oh, you did take a rope, perfect. Martin, you help Glyndwr leave the hole. Alright people, let's get to work!" Adam spoke and along with Nunally they started to take the stones away from Yui.

Aurora took her soul protect off and touched Yui's skin with her hand, using her magic to stop pain and keep the her alive.

Martin threw one edge of the rope into the hole, and holding the other edge, he waited for the dragon raider to climb up and join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 5:25 pm

Magic... It made Yui flinch, even though it was healing magic. She trusted no witch but couldn't really move an inch. And these people seemed to trust her too. She gasped for air when the rocks where removed and she felt her chest relieved of the pressure that was on it before. Her sore limbs were relieved of most of the pain, but she still couldn't move them as her shattered bones would need more time to heal up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 14th 2015, 5:34 pm

Luckily enough, Glyndwr could get at the rope from the point that it stopped, albeit with a small run up. He tugged on the rope, to let whoever was holding it know, and began to use to 'walk' up the steep walls, holding up his body with his hands, after tucking the soul/crystal under his arm.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 15th 2015, 3:34 pm

Nunally, Adam and Aurora looked closely at Yui.
Nana scanned her with her eyes, trying to memorize every single detail of her body. The clone had never seen such person before.

Adam, looked at the dragon girl "Aurora, bones. Focus on them" The death scythe said and went to help his son, pull the dragon rider up. Mr.Kovalsky knew that Aurora will take care of Yui and help her return to full health.
Martin looked into the hole to check how far was Glyndwr from them.

"Oh, look Nana! A dragon lady!" Aurora said with a strange, but friendly smile.
The witch, as her teacher told her, focused on healing Yui's bones.
"By the way, A-...Mr.Kovalsky.. Who's in the hole?" She asked

"Glyndwr..." Adam replied looking at the witch.

"Oh! The dragon rider? Hey, where's your fire spitting, winged reptile, huh, Glyndwr?!" Aurora shouted. "I still remember how scared of him, I were!"

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on August 15th 2015, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sowwy! >///<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 16th 2015, 9:24 am

When all the pain was gone and her wounds were healed Yui sat up stretching and marvelled at what magic could do if used right... Now that she thought of it Glyndwr had said some witches were in exile for being unable to cast destructive magic. She reminded herself to first look into things before actually springing to the fact that a person with magic was a bad one by default. She just remained silent and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 16th 2015, 10:00 am

"He's waiting outside of the academy. Didn't you see him around?" Glyndwr said, when he finally got to the edge of the hole, he took the crystal out from underneath his arm and threw it in the general direction that Yui's cell should be. When he climbed up himself, he dusted himself off and ran his fingers through his hair. "I just killed a something alike a massive walking boulder, with a knife, that is no longer than some of it's scales were thick..." Glyndwr said, before taking a deep sigh. He removed the knife from the sheath at the back of his belt, and dropped it on the floor. "I don't think I should have gotten out of there alive, to be honest. Also, I don't think Yui will be able to live through 20 years in this dungeon. They attacked on day one, and there are, like..." He paused to count, roughly. "7000 days left?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 16th 2015, 4:45 pm

Aurora smilled at Yui. "You'll be fine. If something still hurts you, you can tell me. I'll stop the pain" The witch said, trying to sound very polite. She had nothing against people, who...have wings..and...Wings...and...are big like a wardrobe...

When Glyndwr climbed up the hole Aurora looked at him. "Call me blind... I didn't see him around" The witch replied quietly.

"With a knife, you say? Congraulations" Adam saidm looking trurly impresssed.

When Aurora and Martin heard "7000 days" they looked at Adam like they wanted to ask him a question why does the dragon lady sit in the dungeon for 20 years.

Adam, truth to be told: Knew nothing about Yui and everything that happened to her and Glyndwr. It wasn't his thing. However, he was curious. Very curious.
"Glydwr, I need to ask you why is this person.." He pointed at Yui. "..Uhm...Dragon.. Sitting here. What are her crimes against the DWMA and Lord Death?" The death scythe asked, probably making himself an idiot for not knowing the situation.
"Oh..Don't worry..I'll take care of it...I'm going to provide her some protection, I hope you will help me, Glyndwr.." He told him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 16th 2015, 5:09 pm

Yui poked the crystal carefully before sliding it closer to her between the bars to have a better look at it. The brown color from it had faded and the crystal was blackened. She had something she could use some of the theories she had studied upon now, and hopefully, they would have some effect in removing the corruption.
"Nothing against DWMA."
She picked up the crystal to have a closer look at it and tried to sense some magical activity coming from it.
"Back then I didn't even know it existed."
She lowered the crystal when she couldn't sense anything from it.
"I killed someone. That someone was apparently popular enough to cover up my actual motives, that he actually had slaves. He drove me mad eventually, I killed him. Some people managed to cover up his criminal acts and I ended up framed as a mindless murderer."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 16th 2015, 5:39 pm

"And I ended up being the attourney. Instead of Death Row, she got 20 years in the dungeons." Glyndwr added, then sighed. "You're a Death Scythe, and yet you don't know about prisoners held at the place you work, and you don't even read the news. It's in the newspapers. But yeah, until I get my own weapon, and if you're conveniently available, I'll use you to fight any more Lundragans that they decide to send after Yui." Glyndwr then decided to pick his knife off of the floor, it's purpose as a prop to put emphasis to his words having been served nicely. He made sure to wipe it of all remaining blood, even though most of it was wiped off on the sheath, and returned to to that sheath, probably dirtying it again, thinking about it.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 17th 2015, 4:31 pm

Adam looked at Yui and nodded. "I understand..Uhm..Yui. However, please tell me what's so interesting in this crystal? Does it have a soul of Glydnwr's enemy?" Adam asked, trying to quess.

"I had a lot of paper work...I couldn't even leave my house because of it" Adam said to explain himself.
The death scythe nodded at the dragon rider's proposition. "Yes, sure, Glyndwr. However, I have a feeling that they will never stop until they kill her." Adam told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 17th 2015, 4:43 pm

"Yes, this is actually the attacker. When Lundragans ascend a crystal forms on their body which gives them magical properties. It also holds their life force from that moment on. Meaning a body can be damaged a lot, but never really will be fatal, the body will enter a stasis, dissolving, and the soul will be dragged into the crystal to remain protected. Therefore I can try and see if I can make any alterations to the soul to fix it back to the way it was before the soul parasite was added that a group of witches had offered. It can't really reconstruct a body either without any catalyst luckily, though I don't want to take too many risks with it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 17th 2015, 5:39 pm

At hearing what Yui said, Glyndwr turned to her and took a few steps towards her cell. "So, Yui, what you are saying, is that, I didn't ACTUALLY kill Stigr? Not completely?" He asked, crouching down and looking at the crystal.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 17th 2015, 5:49 pm

Ooc: you can skip my posts until you need me :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 18th 2015, 5:13 am

"Yes... You can technically say that he's still alive in there. Though he wouldn't be able to escape that crystal unless someone from outside gave him some help by pouring more magic into the crystal. It takes a lot of energy before it can trigger reconstruction though, but there is enough residual magic which can be worked with. To be roughly speaking of our culture, we could turn criminals of our own kind into tools which can be used for other things. Not necklaces in which we store research notes and record events though, those are made from the crystals of Lundragans that could no longer be revived because crystal could no longer store enough magic to recreate a stable body and maintain it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 18th 2015, 6:52 am

"I see. I don't need to feel so much like I murdered someone that might not have attacked like that if thy weren't corrupted. So, if anything happens to blast the thing with magic, he might end up reviving?" Glyndwr asked, standing back up.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   August 20th 2015, 6:47 pm

Ooc: You can still skip my post :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting days (open)   

Back to top Go down

Counting days (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top