Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) Empty
PostSubject: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 9:33 am

Name: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns
(Two star mission for a Meister and a Weapon)

Overview:
Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp- In this place died millions of people during World War II. Civilians of different nationalities and religions. Nazi Germans had no mercy. People like Dr.Mengele would send people to the gas chambers, send them to work or perform terrible and terrifying experiments on the prisoners of the camp.
Nowadays, this place is a place of memory, a museum.
Well, now it's closed because of the strange kishin egg that attacked one of the tourist group. 8 people died in many different ways. 2 people vanished, probably captured by the owner of the corrupted soul. Some of the victims had syringes with poison in their necks, some of them were killed in the buildings by gas called "Cyclon B", some of them died thanks to use of a sharp weapon/s.
The witnesses and survivors of the attack described the kishin egg as a "Tall man dressed in a Nazi Commander uniform with a gas mask that was hiding his true face". Thanks to their informations we know that the monster uses a weapon that shoots syringes like a rifle, a medical saw and a few knives. We may assume, that there are various traps hidden in the buildings of the old concentration camp. What's more important, the kishin egg uses the buildings as his cover and hideout.
WEAPONS AND MEISTERS, GET RID OF THE EVIL CREATURE THAT HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE!

Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp, Oświęcim, Poland
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 9:38 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:45 pm

Accepted as Melody.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:53 pm

Accepted as Candy!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:57 pm

Zera wants to join this mission.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:01 pm

Zera is not allowed. :P
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:05 pm

What if she went in undercover? Maybe morphing the candy that makes her body to appear as someone else? Pleeeeeaaaase?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:08 pm

I dont want my character to die here. Easy mission, no clowns.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:13 pm

Zera will be helping them. She won't be hurting them. She'll also keep her powers to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:41 am

I dunno..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (**) (Meister-Weapon team mission)
Page 1 of 1