Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History: a lesson in agression.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:37 pm

"You're the one who is going to have to drive. It is your choice." Artemiy said, again echoing throughout his interior. "I do think that getting away from the class would be best."

OOC: Short post. Also, lets discuss how they could find out about whatever the school president is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 1:57 pm

Will wasn't so great at making decisions. Especially decisions involving more than herself. But she agreed that Artemiy had a solid point, and so she hurried over to drive them both away from the classroom. The ride was anything but smooth and they crunched over lockers and destroyed walls. "Oh man. The damages..." she sighed to herself, wondering how he DWMA put up with defamation of school property and then imagining a giant bill with her name on it.

((hmmmmm. I dunno. I need coffee to get my brain working.))
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 4:43 pm

"You said you did not mind wrecking the school. We must get to the outside, I think. We should also not be blamed. We are defending ourselves." Artemiy's voice echoed once again, without his form visible in any of the few reflective surfaces.

OOC: I think that they could end up in the infirmary, and catch the president doing something fishy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 12:41 pm

"I mean... wrecking the school is one thing, but being responsible for damages afterward..." she didn't finish her thought as they tore down the hallway, looking for an exit. "Maybe we should just blow a hole in the wall..." she thought aloud with a slight frown.

((That works for me. But we have to have something happen for them to get hurt enough to be there. Cause I feel like these two could blow anyone away. XD))
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 6:18 pm

"That might work. If I am not wrong, then we are on the outer edge of the academy." Artemiy said, after a pause for thought.

(Seeing as you can barely see below the tank when you drive it, they could fall down after blowing the hole open. The academy IS on the very top of Death City, on a massive staircase, and that means that it's got large drops around it, rite? It'd be a derp way to go, but I think fitting for newbie partners.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2015, 8:31 pm

Without a second thought, Will loaded a shell and aimed at the outer wall, blasting through the bricked structure like it was made of paper mache. She steered them through their new exit and realized two seconds too late that she could see nothing below them and they dropped from the edge and down several floors. "OH MY GOD!" Will shrieked, in panic, stumbling against Artemiy's walls as they toppled downward.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 5:24 am

That was a mistake, definitely a mistake. Artemiy took note of all of the pieces of him that were bent, snapped and crushed, not feeling the pain of it all just yet. At the bottom of the rather large cliff, once the two landed, Artemiy landed, luckily, on one track and the other set of road wheels. He quickly transformed back, and bracing for the shot of pain that will shoot through his entire body due to having nerve endings, didn't do much more than wince. Laying on the ground, he moved his head from side to side, searching for Will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 12:35 am

Will had smashed against the insides of her partner several times before the boy exited weapon form. Though she'd tried to protect her head by covering it with her hands and arms, it seemed she wouldn't go unscathed. In fact her nose was bleeding and she'd knocked herself so hard against the ground that she thought maybe she was concussed as her vision was blurred and as far as she could tell, she was curled up in a ball in the dirt.

She whimpered to herself, almost afraid to move as she'd possibly gone into shock as was not feeling immediate pain and only the adrenaline pumping through her. Her ears were hot and she could hear her heartbeat pounding in her skull. Her vision was red and she was hoping it was from the sounds rather than, say, blood.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 6:00 pm

"I am sorry. It was a very bad call. I did not think about the high up position that the school has." Artemiy said, hoping that the girl could hear him, and that she went relatively unscathed. Or at least, being in a better position than himself. He checked the list off in his head, as he attempted to move the various parts of himself which would be bruised or broken. Left ankle either sprained or broken, bruised everything, a broken nose, and perhaps a few minor fractures of various bones. He could also feel blood on his head, from somewhere, but seeing as his thoughts were clear, he decided that it must have just be a cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:06 pm

Will groaned, hearing Artemiy's voice sent her vision into a purple swirl. She rolled onto her back, arms flopping limply at her sides with the exhausted motion. "I am dead right?" she whined, her eyes squeezed closed. She was sure school staff would be running to their aid at any moment, as they'd surely made an obvious ruckus coupled with apparent damage to school property.

Moments later footsteps could be heard. Will squinted one eye open to see teachers shuffling over to them. "Artemiy, are you able to walk?" she cooed at her partner, thinking she'd throw up at the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:45 pm

"I do not believe so, my friend. There is something wrong with my ankle." He replied, propping himself up on his shoulders. At least not much in his upper body was too broken. Bruised, but not broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:56 pm

Will gave a heavy sigh at his words and now that'd she forced both of her eyes open, she blinked them weakly in his direction. The group of teachers reached the two battered kids and she watched as one knelt beside Artemiy, shaking her head and looking him over. Will peered up at the sky, it was too bright and so she turned her face away as a male teacher dressed in scrubs looked down at her. He gave her a smile and a chuckle before inquiring about how she felt.

"I'm going to pass away soon if this concussion gets any worse." she exhaled with slight attitude in her tone, feeling the sleepiness which accompanied concussions.
She knew not to let herself drift off.

The man scooped her tiny frame up easily and walked the to female nurse's side as she motioned for several of the other teachers to come. They made their way over, wheelchair ready for the boy. They tugged Artemiy up as gently as possible into the chair, seemingly uninterested in why they were out here half dead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 5:53 pm

Artemiy thanked the teacher and wheeled himself instead of letting anyone else do so. He ignored the aching of his arms and instead tried to keep up as best he could with the person carrying Will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History: a lesson in agression.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5