Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 3:03 pm

Their way to the other building should not be long. The sun was making their surroundings more friendly and less depressing. The clouds were gone and everything was getting warm. Even the atmosphere around the camp was different. It was something..Strange. Like the souls of the people who died here were looking at Candy and Melody with relief, knowing that it's the end of nigtmare.
The victim in the first building was still alive but wounded, surprisingly he also felt relief, like something made him know that the kishin egg is dead.
Back to top Go down

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 4:11 pm

Melody found the injured man and surmising the amount of injuries verses her limited supplies, decided it was emergency enough to use that. She started to chant in Icelandic, a prayer to the Norse pantheon she followed. Focusing the gathered energy into her hands she molded it to match the man in front of her before pressing it into his chest. A flash visible to those who could see souls erupted from the point of contact before Melody rocked, unstable from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 4:24 pm

Candy held onto one of Melody's shoulders, to try and keep the girls stable. "What was that?" She asked, curiously. "You chanted things and you got all wobbly?" Candy said that and was going to go on, but instead she straightened up and whipped her head around back towards the building filled with gas, sending her colourful hair flying around her head. "Oh! I forgot the soul! Do I get to eat it, then? Do you think it'll taste good? What if it tastes bad and I won't be able to swallow it? How will I get to become a Death Scythe if I can't stomach souls!?" Candy completely forgot about what she was asking earlier, too busy now thinking about the little orb no doubt still floating around within the gas hut.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 3:27 pm

The soul was waiting for Candy. It will surely taste like chicken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3