Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cat Empty
PostSubject: Cat   Cat I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 5:45 pm

Cat 2d29g5e

Cat(full name unknown)

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Cat is a fairly average looking girl by her own definition, not seeing herself as very pretty because she tends to be overlooked and blends in with the background.
Her hair is cut short to just above her neck and curls out at the ends naturally. It has a bright pink colour that fades towards the tips slightly. She generally has it tucked behind her ears although sometimes she uses a headband or pins it back with hair clips.
Cat's skin isn't pale or dark, nor even tan, but rather somewhere between tan and pale, spotted with freckles. Her nails are always clipped short unevenly because she bites them, but sometimes they will have scratched-off nail polish instead. Cat has a relatively slender hourglass form, standing at about 5'4 and weighing just over 140lbs. She isn't very thickset, but she isn't stick thin in the slightest sense of the term.
Generally, Cat has no specific style. She doesn't have much of a fashion sense but she prefers to wear sweaters overtop of t-shirts and jeans. She isn't against wearing skirts but isn't fond of shorts. As for shoes, she tends to wear running shoes or sandals, and on very rare occasions she will wear heels - sometimes for no particular reason but generally only when she's wearing dresses or skirts.

Personality: Once upon a time, Cat was a happy girl, who lived without much worry, but after she lost her memory she has become severely depressed and rather reclusive. She tends to hide in places where there are a lot of people but doesn't want any contact with them because she has convinced herself that she should not exist in the physical world. Cat won't react well to people approaching her with any intent, and shoves away anyone who tries to help her.
Once she has somehow accepted you as a friend, she is soft spoken and will slip into and out of conversations easily but only for short periods of time. She tends to cling to the people she trusts with an iron grip until they do something that shatters her heart, and then she will hide from the world while she cries. Cat enjoys warm hugs and really likes small fluffy animals, her favourite of which being ferrets and Martens.
Cat is very anti-violence, reduced to tears if she even has to practice fighting on someone. She is easily wounded both emotionally and physically, but if she is given help then she recovers much quicker than the average person. She is easily frightened, mostly due to a fear of strangers, however she is also scared orf large dogs and being the center of attention.

History Cat's past is a bit of a mystery, to herself and to others. She holds no memory of her past beyond simple functionality, not even remembering her full name, just a single syllable. She was found lying unconcious hidden in an alley within Death City. She was brought into a hospital where she was cared for until she woke up. Without a name to go by, or even a place of origin, Cat had no family to be returned to. Wherever her family is, they have yet to notice her disappearance and/or file a missing person's report. The source of her amnesia was unknown, and as such, her memory may never be restored even with the use of magic. Until Cat can be indentified and returned home, she will be studying in the DWMA as a non-combative student.

Miscellaneous: Cat suffers from not only amnesia, but also idiopathic peripheral neuropathy and iron defficiency anemia.
Cat has a slight northern accent but it is too vague for anyone to identify its origins.
Have You Read the Rules?
"I love SoulEater!"

"Come with me,   overwhelming power   and madness await."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat   Cat I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 6:41 pm

You messed up the coding, and didn't remove the old answer, but fine.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat   Cat I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 6:38 pm

Cat SuBGn35

As of 8/10/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat   Cat I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:29 am

Cat SuBGn35

No worries! This is just an update for the full clean-up stating that this character remains in compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat   Cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: