Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  Empty
PostSubject: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 2:06 am

Screaming. Horrible screeching. The cackling of fire filled the air, along with choking smoke. The sky was a mixture of fiery orange and black, the stars nor the moon could be seen. Blood was all around his feet. The metallic stench filled his nose. Why was this happening? How could he escape? There was no escape. None. He ran around his burning home. The people he called family were suffering all around. He was frantically looking around someone. Where was she? Is she safe? Is she alive? He heard her screams, she was alive, but she wasn't safe. He ran into a house, his eyes went wide with grief. His friend, the love of his life, was in front of him, being tortured by a vampire. He ran at the vampire, aiming to kill, but the monster was too fast, and he was knocked out. He woke up outside the house, his eyes were watering, not just from the smoke from the burning homes, or because of the smell of blood was about to make  him gag, but because he knew, everyone he loved...Was dead

Kuma woke up with a terrified roar, he had fallen asleep on a bench In town and the people in the area were staying at him. Kuma couldn't see them, all he saw was red, his heart was pounding, he clinched his fangs, all he felt at the moment was fear, anger, and a deep painful sorrow, the bear wanted to make them pay. Who you ask? Those who took away the closest thing he had to a normal life, the ones who took his loved one away, he wanted those who caused him this horrible pain DEAD! However, the ones who hurt him aren't there, but Kuma was blinding by the rage brought up by his past, everyone around him was an enemy, all he saw was blood. The werebear stood up and roared angrily, his normally earth brown eyes were a sharp, merciless stone grey. The long haired teen whipped around and snarled at a man who was still looking at him weirdly, the man tensed up in fear as the monster rushed at him. The man hollered in pain as Kuma slashed his chest, the man fell on the ground gasping and hollering for help, the wound bleeding heavily. Everyone screamed and started panicking as the teen started throwing trashcans, breaking anything he could find in his path, and slashing at random things and people, not aiming in particular.

Anyone who would evaluate the situation before acting would take note that Kuma was on a blind rage and didn't seem to have any target or purpose in the moment other than destroying anything that got in his way.

Ooc: Don't have your first post am attack or anything like that, your post should be your character entering the thread, not automatically getting into the action. Also, I would like to thank the annoying 9 year old we had to babysit, for she helped inspire me while I wrote this rage filled post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 7:13 pm

Caitlin, attracted by the loud noises and screaming, approached the area with calm silent steps as her green hair flowed out in the mild breeze. Thoughts of if there was a party happening or something a little worse ran through her head though she tended to hope that if was the former. Highly disappointed on her arrival to the scene Caitlin sighed inwardly. Her calming green eyes ran over the scene with shock as a boy or rather a young man ran about trashing the place and attacking innocent bystanders seemingly at random. 'Now this just won't do... Why would anyone do such a thing on a lovely day like this.' she thought while her footsteps slowed down enough so that she wouldn't immediately be putting herself in danger. Wanting to help everyone at the scene she looked around for the best exit people could take though truthfully the thing she truly wished to do was calm the man causing the ruckus. Caitlin wondered however... if her kind words and the small smile she gave everyone would be enough to calm the rampage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 10:50 am

Hmm, I see. This is a nice look, Erika said as she inspected herself in a mirror from the lonely edge of her apartment building's roof. She was laying down inspecting herself with a hand mirror. Erika, while she cared for apearances, never would normally be so self absorbed, but she was currently checking herself out because she appeared different than she normally did when she was in public. Her facial features looked just a little bit more sunken, her hair was black, and she had more of a voluptuous hourglass figure. Her new look was just screaming spider especially when paired with the tight red and black silk dress she was wearing.

She slid her hand from her waist to her thigh, Silk really does this figure justice. It was then that Erika heard the screaming across the street from her apartment. Erika would half-heartedly tilt the mirror so it would go from showing her perpetually fixed expression- closed eyes and a ditsy, cat like smile- to the source of the screaming.

It was auch a pleasant, nice, breezy, quiet, relaxing day outside, the witch said not raising her voice despite the fact that that may mean that no one could hear her over the screaming. Cutie, as you will see there is punishment for interupting the little time I have to relax. This time Erika raised her voice a little, and maintaining her ever ditsy expression turned and sat up so she was sitting on the roof of her three-story apartment building facing the were-bear. Spin, spin, and weave, the witch said under her breath and the screaming of amauled woman as the threads protecting her soul came undone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 5:20 pm

Kuma was busy destroying a bench that was blocking the path of his rage filled rampage when the the meister stared to approached the scene, however, the bear didn't acknowledge the meister until the girl with the green eyes started to get closer. Kuma stopped his assault on the unsuspecting bench and turned to glare daggers at the female meister, he immediately viewed them as obstacles and threats, the earth bear took a deep breath before letting out an almost bone quaking roar, growing rock over his large bear claws, now the monster was waiting for one of the newcomers to make a move. The surrounding civilians took the opportunity to get away from the vicious attacker. He didn't go to attack the meister directly, however, the werebeast had ripped up a portion of the bench and threw it in the meister's general direction, but it was not directly at her so it would be easily dodged.

(Edited)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 12:11 pm

Caitlin flowed to the side of the thrown bench and furrowed her brow slightly before giving off a big smile as she slowly stepped forward. Her arms were out wide and her face was kind and beaming with a smile as she began to speak "Hi... What's wrong? Is there a way I could help you?" her voice light and sincere as she tried to be as less threatening as she could be. Her green eyes trained on the rampaging creature's face she slowly came to a stop a few feet outside his immediate swiping range. "No reason to destroy the city if we can just talk out our problems right?"

sorry sorry sorry ;;~;; please excuse the lateness of my reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 5:18 pm

Here's the appetizer. Eat up cutie, the witch said with a slight tilt of her head. one magic symbol appeared on the wall just beneath her before progressively smaller runes webbed out from the original. For a moment a spiderweb made of magic symbols maybe five feet wide glowed underneath Erika, then the runes unraveled into thin strings before they all reformed into six separate bidents jutting out of the wall. Go, with a small gesture of her hand one of the pole arms launched from its position on the wall towards Kuma aiming to pin down one of his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 6:14 pm

Kuma snarled in irritation as the green eyes meister dodged the bench, however, when the bear made eye contact with the girl he became silent, and narrowed his eyes as a huge wave of dejavu crashed over him. He remembered only one person who'd spoke to him with such a genuine sweetness, and since the werebeast's mind was stuck in the past, there was only one person he say that moment. May. The monster's originally stone grey eyes had softened a bit and the slight tint of earth brown showed through. The mesmerized teen was about to take a step toward Caitlin when suddenly the arm pole from Erika made contact with Kuma's arm, causing the teen to whip his head towards the direction it came from, the earth brown tint leaving his eyes and reverting back to the deadly stone grey. Kuma roared angrily, and slashed at the pole with his free claws that he encrusted in hard rock, aiming to break it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 8:17 pm

Alexander had been in his office. Pretending to be very busy as he read a headline about a big ol grass fire several towns away. He had a nice grin on his face, particularly when he saw that Kishin egg activity had ceased in the area.

That was, until he heard the screaming coming from far away. His ears were good like that, and the open window helped things for him as well. For the man it was like the bat signal had been shone into the daytime sky. He was out of the building, arming himself in the back.

So a masked man darted onto the scene. He was breathing deeply but he had just come in from a sixty mile an hour run. So he needed to catch up. The Kishin egg had a small shotgun that was illegally small slung across his back, he had a short sword on his hip and an open holster with a pistol poking out. He touched the side of his arm and a small black box appeared, sticking to his coat. "STAND CLEAR OF HIM! HE'S MINE!" The vigilantee yelled out to the two chicks who were trying to control the situation. One with admirable if foolhardy words, and one with some sort of... magic that he could not clearly identify.

The hot blooded man wanted to take the werebare on with his bare hands, no one touched the people of his town. They had been through enough already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 9:22 am

Caitlin planted her feet firmly on the ground and turned slightly away from the now angry werebear once more as she placed her hands on her hips. Glaring with a look of an angry mother Caitlin began to berate the two people there with her "How dare either of you try to hurt this poor creature! He is obviously not a danger to anyone!" Caitlin then raised a hand to wag a finger at the woman using magic "You shouldn't attack him for no reason. He wasn't trying to hurt me and you know it." she then turned to the newcomer and jab her finger in his direction "And you need to relax. Your violence isn't wanted or need it here. He needs a warm and gentle touch so please go away. You two will only upset him more." after her tiny rant she spun slowly back to the werebear with a gentle smile on her lips and kindness in her eyes once more "Sorry sweetie... Don't you worry about them. Just look at me okay? I'll help you I promise." she then held out her arms wide like she was getting ready to hug the huge creature or protect him from anymore unprovoked attacks from the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)    Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmarish rampage (Open, some gore n whatnot in the first post)
Page 1 of 1