Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona Neko [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona Neko [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 11:17 pm

Name: Fiona Neko

Animal form: A yellow tabby cat with a white star patch over it's right eye.

Mantra: Felidae, Felidae~

Crush: If I decide to make the Mokins, it would be Damien Mokin, but technically N/ A for now~

Weapon: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She has short, curly,  golden blond hair and hazel eyes, she has a very beautiful face and a very warm friendly smile, her casual outfit is a long orange dress with white stripes and a green scarf. Her witch outfit is a performer type outfit, it's a long sleeved shirt, the torso part is purple and the collar give the illusion of a white under shirt, the sleeves are pink, let pant legs are pink and the edge of the long sleeved shirt is frilly, and purple, making it look like a skirt, she has a pink fedora with a purple band on it, on the band is a golden star jewel, she also wears white gloves with the witch outfit. She's a bit skinny but it helps her flexibility and makes her agile. Fiona has a light accent that's a mixture of southern and french.

Personality: She is the happy go lucky girl that wants to befriend everyone! she is always positive but can be impulsive when it comes to getting what she wants, she loves to hang out with her friends and playing games, she have a curious and adventurous spirit and loves trying new things, she loves to make people laugh and make them smile, she's EXTREMELY friendly, sometimes she can be a little TOO friendly, she loves pairing people with their crushes and does it well, she'll go to incredible lengths to get two people to like each other or to get in a relationship. Fiona is very compassionate and loving to friends and family and will protect them fiercely.

Likes: BRIGHT RAINBOW COLORS!! Meeting new people, making friends, making people happy, causing mischief, hugging, laughing, cats, catnip, oranges, lemons, spinning in circles, everything positive~ 

Dislikes: Mean bullies, scary people, creepy people, murderous people, jerk wads, stick in the muds, boring dull colors, complete silence, anything negative, when people insult her friends and family.

History: Fiona and her family lived in a secret community in New Orleans that consisted of witches, palm readers, physics, fortune tellers, etc. Fiona was the neighborhood match maker, and help set up events that her brother and her could perform at, and she'd also spend her free time honing her magic with the baton wand her parents gave to her. She and her sibling would travel around to different cities to perform together, however, one day Fiona and her brother went to Death City to perform and she fell in love with all the charming attributes and people, all the potential ships! She also like the concept of the DWMA, is was eager to join, however, she didn't like idea of killing innocent magic users. While in Death City, she and her brother opened up a cafe/nightclub and she uses the busy setting to meet people and potentially start some relationships. Fiona and her brother met two magic users named Kudo and Vixy, and thought it was awesome that they were making a group that was to protest against the killing of innocent witches and magic users.

Abilities:
Round of applause!: Fiona can summon up to ten white floating gloves the size of her hand, her right hand controls the action of five of them, the left controls the other five. 

Wardrobe-wand: Fiona's star baton turns into a giant bubble wand, when she puts the ring over someone they'll be surrounded by a large, rainbow colored bubble for a second before it pops, revealing that their clothes have changed, Fiona can use this to put people in random costumes that may be for slowing down the opponent, or just to make them look cute.

Star-struck: Fiona throws ten four inch by three inch pink and gold colored stars at an opponent, when it hits an opponent or surface it'll explode with a blinding flashing lights, with confetti of course, these can leave an opponent dazed and very dizzy. Has a cool down of one post 

Microphone: Her star baton turns into a microphone, it amplifies her voice like she's on stage talking to an audience. 

Star mallet: Fiona's star baton turns into a giant black mallet with a star on it, she can swing it with ease and a full power hit from it can send an opponent flying back ten meters. 

Star stamp: she can summon a giant rubber star that acts like a landing pad, it disappears after usage 

Giggle galore: she summons a mist that makes a person laugh uncontrollably, if the person has a strong will it can be countered, last for one post. 

Kitty-Kisses: Fiona blows a cluster of small pink hearts at someone, they spread out about three meters, any male who's touched by them will be deeply infatuated with Fiona, and will have a had time focusing on anything else for three posts, however, this can be beaten by sheer will power, people who don't show alot of emotion or aren't that outspoken will have a better chance of resisting. 

Cat claws: Fiona summons two large plush tiger colored paw gloves that have four inch long razor sharp blades as claws. 

Feline Fiasco: Fiona shoots a firework at an opponent, it hits it'll explode in the shape of a cats face and it will turn the foe into a cat for the rest of the thread, however, it can be reversed by Fiona and only one person at a time can be affected by this spell, and until the spell is over Fiona won't be able to use any other spell. She can only use this once a thread. 

Have you read the rules?
"Come with me, for overwhelming power and madness awaits"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 5:13 pm

Completion bump.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2015, 6:39 pm

Bump please.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 9:50 pm

Her abilities are mighty cute and fun. I love them.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:02 pm

I want to drop this character, but I don't want to put them up for adoption, could this go in an archive of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko [Complete]   Fiona Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona Neko [Complete]
Page 1 of 1