Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 9:42 am

Justice didn't bat an eye, not even thinking in the realm that his tell-tale smirk proved his was in. A shrug followed, as xe could never seem to comprehend how, after seeing his partner in various morally "compromising" positions and states of attire, it never seemed to quite lose its effect on him. "And what do you aim to do, then? Misbehave? Shoot first?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Current (Active) Character Count: 25/30
Total Character Count: 37
Total Non-Owned NPC Count: 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 12:42 pm

Unsure if Justice even realized the innuendos xe was implying, it was always hard to tell with xir, Johnathan simply continued to tease his partner and roommate. "Oh, but that is always rude of the guy to do so. Ends to quickly." Pushing xir hands upwards so they met above xir head, Johnathan moved his face so his lips almost met xirs, stopping when their foreheads touched. "Misbehaving, though, is entirely up to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 12:51 pm

Justice's eyes closed a few times in quick succession, vision coming into focus, face flushing. While sexual attraction wasn't exactly high on xir possibility list, the rush that kissing brought xir was still an ever-present sensation, and what the meister had, in fact, expected when xir boyfriend had moved close. "What happened to the 'winner gets to choose' rule?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 3:27 pm

Seeing xir mood shift almost completely from competitive to romantic, Johnathan decided to stop with the teasing, and actually indulge xir unstated request. Still holding Justice's hands above xir head, he shifted slightly, just enough to bring his lips into contact with xirs. He pulled away after a brief kiss, and opened his eyes to look in xirs. "I could, though mutual misbehavior is much more fun."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 4:55 pm

"Is it, really?" Xe asked, a bit of a lovestruck daze to xir as xe shifted xir behavior just slightly, indulging his unstated line of thinking in reward from him doing the same. "Do show me the ropes then, dear. I fear I am... unpracticed."

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 9th 2015, 10:23 pm

Johnathan paused at xir request, banter as it was. He had honestly never expected something like this from xir mouth and Justice has never been the type to make these kinds of moves. The slight indecision only lasted half of a second, and he started to kiss xir again. He swapped his hold to a single hand and caressed the side of xir face as he continued to kiss. After running a finger along Justice's jawline, his hand moved to xir side and continued to tease at the edge of xir shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 10th 2015, 7:37 am

Justice seemed to melt into his touch, excitement innocent, butterflies in xir ztomach, the thrill of love and gentle innocence. Even still, a flush chased after the touch of his hand, going laregly unnoticed by the meister.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 13th 2015, 9:51 am

Johnathan continued to kiss, shifting his lips ever so slightly with each reiteration. The hand teasing at xir hemline advanced upward and around. Its teasing touch moved to Justice's lower back, the fabric of xir shirt no longer acting as a buffer. His other hand released xirs and moved to the other side of xir face, pulling Justice into his next kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 14th 2015, 9:02 pm

Xe followed along after his actions with little issue or resistance, face flushing slowly but heavily, body reacting like putty beneath his fingertips. Hands released, they went around his neck, holding him close as xe gently tugged at his hair, responding more fervently than normal, even for xir; kissing was xir expertise, and even without an active, or perhaps the more accurate term was beginning to be obvious, sexual drive or attraction, the meister had a knack for driving xir partners into sexually frustrated insanity, a talent that xe was neither fully aware of nor entirely disappointed in having.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 16th 2015, 7:33 pm

Sensing xir passion, Johnathan pressed onward, letting the heat of the moment take over. His hand on xir back continued to pull xir in, moving upward closer to the small of xir back. He arched his fingers slightly, causing his nails to lightly scrape across xir skin. His other hand left xir face and traced downward along xirs body line, before teasing at the hem of xir boyshorts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 9:10 am

The meister's body moved in accordance with xir boyfriend's actions, back and hips arching upwards, weight held firmly by legs and shoulders alike. Xe held carefully to him, but something seemed to be clicking at the back of xir mind, and the heat in xir face seemed to be spreading to xir chest and abdomen.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 10:59 am

Johnathan continued, flowing with the passion. His lips moved to xir cheek, then downward to xir neck and shoulders. He opened his mouth enough to expose his teeth and began to nip, barely catching xir skin. He stopped teasing at xir panties and instead pushed xir shirt up, as his other hand undid xir bra. Having exposed xir breasts, Johnathan went in for another kiss, returning this time to xir lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 11:19 am

The barest hint of a gasp escaped xir lips, and xe bucked up slightly, face flushed to xir roots. What was going on, xe wasn't entirely aware of, but his partner nonetheless flowed with the kiss, no embarrassment coming for the change of attire.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 11:46 am

Stopping for a brief moment, Johnathan fully removed his partners top, leaving xir in only xir panties. Setting the clothes haphazardly aside, he went back in to the kiss, teasing xir nipple with his fingers
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 1:27 pm

It was honestly further than they'd gone thus far, xir slim, nearly completely androgynous body almost completely exposed. Still, aside from the blushing, Justice seemed largely as effected by this as xe usually was by kissing. Largely, of course, left out the slight dampness xe was beginning to notice, and the seemingly random gasps and sharp inhalations between kisses. Xir eyes snapped open, freezing suddenly, searching him for answers, somehow.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 17th 2015, 9:44 pm

Johnathan felt the shift in his partners muscles, the tension throwing him off his senses. He opened his eyes and saw the panicked misunderstanding splayed across xir face. Fighting down the rush of emotions and his pounding heart, Johnathan pulled away while picking Justice up. His arms moved to a simple embrace and his face nuzzled into xir shoulder. He wasn't certain what had come over his roommate and partner, but there wasn't much it could be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 18th 2015, 5:13 am

Xir's face fell into the crook of his neck, eyes staring out as the panic manifested in a mental frenzy of logic, reason, and confusion. Xe closed xir eyes, holding him close for a time before clearing xir throat. "I... I need some air, 'kkay?" The words were only slightly wobbled, though xir legs were far more so, shaking from the adrenaline and whatever else was apparently going on. Xe didn't understand.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 19th 2015, 12:16 pm

Johnathan stood and, realizing there was no good way to give xir any privacy, decided to leave. Making sure he had the three essentials, keys, phone, and wallet, he left their apartment and headed upward towards Rogue and Tony's place. He was usually welcome there, and it was close. At least this time he had more than just his boxers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 19th 2015, 2:46 pm

As one would expect whenever either was home, the door was unlocked, leaving it possible for him to walk right in. Tony was busy tuning his guitar in the back room, and Rogue was busy setting up a multiplayer campaign in the living room.

Xe closed xir eyes, inhaling before releasing a shaky breath and looking around. Groaning, xe made xir way over to the "one-way" bathroom, looking at xir face in the mirrorr and staring in confusion. After a time, xe set about rinsing xir face off before turning towards the full body mirror behind the door, continuing to stare. Sighing, hands shaking a bit, xe pulled out xir phone, texting the only person she knew that a. wasn't an adult and b. might have some explanation for what happened.

Mel, it is Justice. I am going to your dorm, now. I need to talk to you.

The meister had learned a long while ago that it was best to be as clear and grammatically accurate with her, just to avoid misunderstandings.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 19th 2015, 5:35 pm

Melody was lounging on her bed, hair pulled up and clothes to a minimum, a novel open on her lap. She was immersing herself into this world of magic alongside this young British boy with notable scarring. He had just been taken from his home by a giant of a man and was in this new area with storefronts and shoppes. It was then that she was jolted from the world by her phone notification. With a slight groan she shifted to grab it off of her nightstand. Melody read the small message, wrote a response, and then returned to her book.

Ok, the door is open. I wil wait for you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 20th 2015, 10:32 am

'kay was all that xe sent back, driving over to the dorm. Xe didn't much bother to detour, knocking twice before entering. "Mel!" Xe nearly shouted, not quite panicked but certainly confused.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 20th 2015, 11:25 am

Melody was still sitting in her bed, her attire the same as before. Justice's shout had jostled her from her book again, and Melody's face flushed red as she realized she had lost track of time, again. Ignoring her lack of pants or shirt, Melody met xir friends eyes and asked, "what is the matter?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 20th 2015, 1:48 pm

"I don't know what's going on," xe answered matter-of-factly, sitting on the end of the bed, looking at her in confusion. "And I don't like not knowing."

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 20th 2015, 3:03 pm

Melody nodded, but felt more confused than before her friend had arrived. Something was clearly wrong if xe inadvertently had difficulty explaining. It had to do with knowing, and xe wasn't talking with John. And i am a doctor...... Melody's eyes went wide with realization, though an incorrect one. "You might be pregnant?!?!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   October 21st 2015, 9:03 am

Justice blinked, staring at her in confusion. "You're not supposed to know that I'm sexually female. Besides which," xe slowly undid her side braid, straightening it out before redoing it the other way. "I'm a virgin, Mel." Xir hands shook slightly, the adrenaline out of xir system but the nerves lingering.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   

Back to top Go down

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next