Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 6:43 pm

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4517-mystery-at-balon-mansion-team-required-for-best-results#120352

Timestamp
8:00 pm
On a Friday

Students were given the mission to take down a mob boss and stop his scandalous plans, the students would've had to ride a plane to France in the morning and were given a hotel room so they could plan and refresh before their mission, this particular case will require a bit more brain than brawn.

~~~~~~

A certain blue haired meister with an eyepatch had prepared himself for the mission, he had put on his leather gloves, khaki shorts, white t-shirt, tennis shoes, and had taken off his rings and put them in a safe place so as not to loose them in the heat of the possible battle. The young meister Alabaster knew that fighting would only consist of half the battle, the other half being of witts and intelligence, the boy wasn't sure how smart the others in the selected team were, but he wasn't going to judge on looks. Alabaster waited for the others to see if they were ready for a heart pounding mission, and to lay out a basic plan before leaving.

Alabaster was waiting in one of the two hotel rooms given to the team, it was one of those specially designed rooms that had a door that led to the other, just in case either pair wanted to check up on or discuss anything with the other pair. The rooms were mostly baige, tan, and white, with a large window and two large plush beds in each. Bathroom was included as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When the sun started to sink in the sky, the choosen team would have to start springing into action if they were to make it to the party on time. Whenever the team started heading out, (most likely after everyone participating posts and the team comes up with a plan), they'd notice twelve individuals walking by the hotel and talking about some marvelous party that was going on at a mansion later that night, maybe the students should check out the 12 suspicious individuals?

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on September 5th 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 1:08 pm

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  2cz2a8l
Keep in mind Xavia's breasts aren't that big, just to clarify! Although that is her dress she is wearing.

Xavia upon entering the Hotel took a good look around before entering the Elevator with her partner Yume. While Xavia wasn't afraid of being checked out by any means, she absolutely "hates" dresses. She also did not like being without her hoody, or a hood for that matter! She always wore her hood over her head. Except of course for the moments were clothes are not in the equation. She didn't like being exposed, and it was all because she had to wear this dress! Why!? Why did rich people have to wear dresses!? Formal wear is so uncomfortable and they wear it like it's comfy pajamas! Xavia's frustration was all too obvious in her expression and you can bet Yume got an ear full of mumbling and complaining on the limo ride here.

Yes, a limo, cliche but they were trying to look rich. Xavia was starting to wonder if she could get away with a richie rich outfit. No, that would definitely attract unwanted attention. On the elevator ride up, Xavia had her arms crossed but she was holding back her mumbling and grumbling. Although being red in the face was a clear sign that she wanted to say what she was thinking. But Xavia felt bad for making Yume hear her constant bitching all the time so she was trying to tone it down. Although it's a lot harder than it looks and she mostly ends up screaming her mind out anyway. At least they had a second to think to them selves or talk while the elevator was going up to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 2:45 pm

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  Yume_in_a_dress__again__by_froslassmaniac-d7i0761
Yes, under all that bulk of usual coat she's THAT slender.

Yume sat quietly staring out of the window too busy thinking of what was coming to hear Xavia's complaints about dresses. She herself had this hidden affection for many random things. She preferred to wear cool looking clothes as casual ones. But for events such as these she had always a dress hidden in her closet. Though that was not the point right now. The main thing was this mission that was bothering her, people being kept as livestock was something she wondered on how people could actually get away with that. After they left the limousine and entered the lift she noticed Xavia's complaints. She didn't really mind the grumbling.
"Ah well... A common sentence in my country for that is: 'Who wants to be beautiful must suffer.' A tad harsh, but most methods are indeed somewhat painful. Although... You might fall a bit out of place if you keep up the attitude... J-Just saying. ... Sorry."
She wanted to nervously lower her gaze, but she kept staring forward and concentrate on what was ahead. Her overall blank staring might be easily mistaken as one of a bored rich girl while in her mind she was just daydreaming as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 12:24 am

Asher released a breath of frustration as he fumbled with a tie, attempting to get it on and around his neck. Staring deep into the mirror in one of the restrooms in the hotel rooms they'd been given, Asher began thinking about what would go down. Today was finally the day. The day that he and Alabaster would finally put their skills to work in an actual mission. They'd talked so much about making the world a better place and how they'd grow strong enough to actually do it. Their mission would be a good test and they'd finally be taking a small step forward in their dreams and goals.

Frustrated at failing to properly tie the tie for the fifth time, Asher threw it down into the trash can and stared up at himself in the mirror. Asher brought himself closer and examined what he wore and how he looked. Black long sleeve dress shirt buttoned all the way up, black dress pants, and a pair of black dress shoes. What he wore didn't matter as much as what Alabaster wore. He was the one that'd be doing all the work here if it came down to a fight. His hair was the same as it'd always been. The bags under his eyes weren't gone either. That didn't matter though. Looking over to his right, Asher saw his scarf sitting on the sink. He hadn't planned on wearing it tonight, but hey, it couldn't hurt.

Throwing his scarf back on, Asher walked outside of the bathroom and into the same room as Alabaster. What his partner wore was much more casual than what he had on right now. Asher looked down at his outfit, considering whether or not he should change. "Alabaster." Asher walked over to his much younger partner. "Where are the other people?" Asher asked in his usual cold and unemotional voice. There were supposed to be at least four other people in the room, but it was still just him and his partner. Although they all still had a lot of time on their hands, Asher wanted to strategize. It'd be important when the odds were stacked against him and he didn't even know the other people.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 10:59 pm

(This is set a bit before where you all are at)

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  Tumblr_mlr47fpHbS1ryh76io1_500
(And since everyone else is doing it. Calvin just in his normal clothes.)

"This should, certainly be interesting."
Jax was in the limo alone for, various reasons. He didn't wan't to work with his, temporary miester, he didn't want to work with the other people in the team, but, furthermost, he had something that, he could for once thank his dad for. Some sort of, badge? Jax cupped his chin a bit as he thought for a moment. He really did not know what the badge was for. All he did, knowing that this is something that sounded for rich folk, he called his dad, and all he got was a badge in return. But, it had to be useful for something, right? Once the Limo stopped, Jax looked outside the limo once it stopped. "Well, this is it.  If I come jumping out the window, just start driving." He told his driver, taking a step out, and walking towards the door. Taking one last deep breath before entering.

After a little time has passed, Jax came walking back out, as cool as ever. It was, rather easy, really. Jax always had that sort of, business demeanor about him. So, someone his age in there didn't, really seem off to anybody. Which, was good for him. He said absolutely nothing to anybody, sat there, and when it was time to go, he was gone. Jax pulled out his phone and started to call Calvin. He, was sticking to his guns and decided that he is going to work with everyone else. But on his own terms. Once Calvin picked up the phone, Jax, without greeting, said "Be outside in five. If you're not, then find another way to the party." And, just hung up. Not explaining anything more.

Calvin looked at his phone for a moment, heart beating. "Why, outside? What about..."  But, decided not to argue and just got up and run out of the room, forgetting his backpack for, various reasons. While Calvin was walking down the hall, he was, very cautious. This was the first time he was on a mission like this. He just, felt like someone can just jump out and kill him before he even knows it. So because of that, every time he heard a sound, he immediately went into his battle stance.

After a bit of walking and, battle stances, calvin finally made it to the front of the hotel. He looked around real quick then slapped himself on the head. Why was he looking? Obviously the weapon he was with would be in the limo. He heard about how rich the guy was. And man, once Calvin got in the limo, were they right. The guy was in a full blown suit, some dress shoes, a nice tie. And Calvin could swear he was not wearing them glasses earlier. Once the limo jerked in motion, Calvin got knocked out of his day dreaming and looked out the window. "So, where are we going?"
"To the party."
Calvin stayed quiet for a moment, feeling sort of awkward. "So, what, did you find out at that thing you went to?"
Jax picked up a book and crossed his legs as he opened it to the first page. "Oh, nothing for you to be concerned about." He once again bluntly said, trying to keep quiet so the sounds of the limo be the only thing that anyone could here.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 10:59 pm

Alabaster glanced over at Asher as the dark haired teen  walked out of the bathroom, taking note of his partner's attire, He must want to blend in with the those attending the party, the bluenette thought. The eyepatch wearing meister was excited for their first mission, and though he was showing it on the outside, Alabaster was ready to finally spring into action and see how they faired. Alabaster shrugged when Asher asked where the other team members were at, the blue eyed boy was double checking to make sure he had everything in the satchel he usually carried around while he responded "I don't know, they might be preparing themselves elsewhere, but they need to get here soon, we must plan before we start our mission..". Alabaster looked up from his satchel and then looked at Asher's outfit again "I don't mean to sound critical, but wouldn't a tie of some sort be more formal than a scarf?" The young meister asked.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 12:11 am

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  2cz2a8l

Xavia looked over at her partner as she spoke and sighed after she had finished. She scratched the back of her head and looked down. I'm sorry... I know I sound like a bitch lately... I just hate not having my hood on. I'll get over it before the party... hopefully eh heh." She looked over at Yume and gave an embaraced smile before she got a good look at her face and felt a bit uneasy. "Hey, what about you? I've been so busy bitching to myself that I didn't even think about how you felt about all this. I mean... this is some screwed up shit, but y'know I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to anyone. At least if I have anything to say or do about it."

Xavia tried to give a reassuring smile to her partner. As the dings of the elevator went off each time they passed a floor. Xavia hoped she could back up what she was saying, after all, lives were at stake. The last thing she wanted was to have more reasons to stay up at night. Or anyone else for that matter.

(OOC: If you want to end the elevator ride in your next Post Yume go ahead xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 4:27 am

"It's fine, really... Everyone has certain clothes they feel uncomfortable in..."
She herself kind of missed her oversized coat. However she didn't want to risk blowing her cover and she didn't want to stand out too much.
"It upsets me to see people claiming lives of others just like that... It's worse than dying instantly."
Her expression remained motionless but her hand had formed a fist.
"We will get them out of there. Besides, we're not alone in this."

Ding

Yume walked out of the elevator when the doors slid open. She walked along counting the room numbers until she reached the right one. Wanting to knock on the door she suddenly became anxious. What if this was the wrong door and some unknown person was standing there? What should she say...? She stood there for a minute then realized her partner was also there waiting so she knocked on the door looking a bit ashamed and flustered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 8:05 pm

Asher sighed at Alabaster. Of course he didn't know where the rest of the group was. He knew they all should've at least been acquainted before flying out to France. For all he and his young meister knew, everyone else could have already been out there on their own, taking on their targets. Asher couldn't help but think about how many things could go wrong with such a large and extensive team. It scared Asher a bit. But as usual, he did extremely well at concealing his emotions under his levelheaded and calm demeanor. Nothing was ever too much for Asher to handle.

"Oh, a tie." Asher said, looking down at Alabaster. There was no way he was going to admit to his partner that he didn't know how to tie a tie. "Oh. Yeah. A tie would be a good idea." Asher simply stated, before walking over to one of the beds to take a seat. He didn't intend on going back to the tie. Asher would stick with his scarf. Besides, the scarf still had a posh look to it. Maybe the people at the party wouldn't think too strangely about it.

Just as Asher took his seat on the bed, there was a knock on the door. Asher got up and walked over before peeking through the peephole to see who it was. You could never be too safe. Two fancily dressed girls came into appearance. They didn't look like they were up to anything bad or like evil people. "Must be our team." Asher looked over his shoulder at Alabaster. But there was something off. Weren't there two other people in the team as well?

Asher opened the door and stood there for a moment, examining the two girls over once more before letting them in. Once everything seemed fine to him, he gave them space to walk in. "It's nice to meet you, two." Asher said politely, but with no expression in his voice. "Come in. Let's try to use the remainder of our time to strategize before the mission." He said to both of them. They were both fairly attractive to Asher, but he wasn't interested in them. He was only interested in seeing how he could help develop Alabaster and himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 9:35 pm

Current time: Gonna say 8:15 pm

Alabaster tilted his head a bit when the teen spoke his statement about the tie, however the young meister wasn't going to dwell on it too long, He must not dress up often, Alabaster concluded mentally. Alabaster was about to take out his father's book on witches out of his satchel, deciding that he could possibly read a bit before the other team members got there, however, a knock on the door made him look up.

Alabaster got up from the bed when the two young women walked into the hotel room. The bluenette nodded at the two politely before speak "Good evening you two, my name is Alabaster, and the gentleman who opened the door was Asher, my partner, and as he said we should get the planning underway...." The eyepatch wearing boy examined the two, They're aiming to blend in as well, he thought. Suddenly, the boy narrowed his eye "A team is supposed to consist of at least three pairs, so where's the third pair?" He asked the two teenage girls, with a slight stern tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 6:14 am

She was relieved at first that she picked the right door. When the question of where the last team was anxiousness rose again.
"I... I... Don't know."
She said flustered. All she knew that Calvin was supposed to be with them. Where was he? She helplessly looked at her own partner looking a bit panicky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2015, 9:54 pm

Asher waited for a reply from either one of the girls. When one of them spoke up saying she had no idea where the others could be, Asher clenched his jaw a bit. Out of the many things that could've gone wrong, this was one of them. Lack of preparation usually resulted in the downfall of the people who should've been preparing themselves. Asher had no intent of letting that happen. Whether the two that were supposed to have also shown up showed up or not was none of his concern. Asher only had the well being of his partner and these two girls in his mind.

"They should arrive eventually." Asher said, hoping to calm the girl who looked to be panicking. But he doubted his own words. With a mission as dangerous as this, one would be wise to take it seriously. Something just told Asher he probably wouldn't like the other two. But who was he to say? Things happen. They could've gotten stuck in traffic, who knows? Asher looked over to a clock that was hung up on the wall. 8:15 P.M. It was getting awfully late. But again, what could you do?

"Alabaster, could you tell me a bit more about this mission? I've forgotten some of the details." Asher asked his partner as he walked over to the bed and laid back, relaxing himself. Asher never got the whole "get pumped up" game plan. Calm and collected was a better way to go about handling your business. In Asher's eyes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:16 pm

Alabaster put his hands behind his back and sighed when Yume said she did know where the other pair was, "Well, hopefully this won't set us back too far.." the bluenette murmured. Alabaster watched as Asher attempted to calm down the panicking Yume, and the young meister hoped that Asher's words turned out to true, but he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be the case, We'll have to make do with what we have at the moment..., Alabaster thought.

The blue eyed boy looked at Asher as he asked for details on the mission and then proceeded to lie down on the hotel bed. Alabaster took out a small notepad from his pocket, cleared his throat, and then started to read the contents of the notes "Well, the objective of the mission is take down the kishin egg, Christopher Balon, while also making sure the captives get out alive, we are also to take down any other kishin eggs at the gathering. The only way we'll be let into the gathering is if we have a invitation or a "slave" to sell, whatever method we choose to infiltrate the party, we'll have to be on alert at all times, and be cautious" The meister explained, hoping that he didn't leave anything out.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 2:36 am

The door opened a moment after her partner Yume knocked on it. Two fairly well dressed gentlemen came into sight, one opening the door of course. Once they entered though they were welcomed and asked where the third pair was. As Yume looked at Xavia she looked at her for a moment before shrugging her shoulders. "Honestly I thought we would be the ones that arrived last. But they will show up right? Well if not hopefully they aren't gonna storm the place. Oh, and I'm Xavia, with my amazing partner Yume." Xavia looked at Yume and was a bit worried about how upset she was getting. She would have consoled her if the guy hadn't already done so. Xavia was slightly annoyed but mentally brushed it off as the details were explained to them again by the boy who wasn't lazing about.

Xavia was actually taking in everything pretty seriously, she had been the planner for her and Yume's last mission, which was ironically also a group mission. However her planning skills were better served for upfront and punchable situations. This fancy stuff wasn't really her thing, especially the god forsaken dress she had to wear. When the recap was done Xavia decided to throw in her little extra info. "Well lucky for us, one of those slaves is gonna be on our side. She won't be joining us here but we are meeting before we enter the gates. Her name is Chicory... something, anyway, she is gonna look out for the slaves while we do our part. We were in another mission with her before and she really helped out." 'That and she's the first Japanese person I've met since I came to Death City! I can't wait to talk to her again after this is over!' Xavia did her best to keep her geekiness from showing and was actually able to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 6:02 am

Yume nodded. She still felt a bit restless about the situation but there was no use fretting about it. She flinched at the word 'amazing'.
"H-hey you do all the work, all I do is turn into a claw..."
She waved her hands nervously.

After the summary of the mission she felt sorry that someone had be used as some kind of bait to get in without too much hassle. Though she agreed it was too dangerous to get in the violent way for this mission. Their target might escape into the diversion, and they would be caught up in a long and probably unnecessary fight. Besides Chicory could probably handle things from her position right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 8:33 pm

Asher absorbed all the info Alabaster was giving him. It all came back suddenly and he remembered everything the academy had told them about their targets and the slaves. "Cautious. Yeah." Asher stared up at the ceiling, already imagining what could happen. He intended on having everyone get out of there safely, but he was uncertain of how the mission would go. The other pair hadn't shown up yet, there was a big issue in that. That one girl, Yume, seemed extremely anxious for whatever reason, and they had other lives to worry about as well as their own. All Asher could see was everything going wrong.

"Wait, what?" Asher sat up abruptly and stared at Xavia through narrowed eyes. "That wasn't in the mission." Asher said, his voice full of disapproval at the news of someone masquerading as a slave. "Alabaster, did you know about this?" Asher looked over at his young partner feeling as though maybe he wasn't the one that'd received word about this. Why would the academy do something like this? The mission itself was risky enough, but now they had someone directly behind enemy lines? Asher's uncertainty grew even more.

Frowning, he smoothed out the creases on his dress clothes he'd gotten from having laid down. "Where is this Chicory figure now?" He asked Xavia. If there was anything Asher could do about it, he'd make sure that this Chicory person would get in and out unscathed. It was his duty and obligation to the DWMA, Lord Death, and as a human being. "I'd really like to speak to her if at all possible." Asher stood up and walked over to a mirror, fixing his hair. For some reason, he was being extremely fidgety. Probably because of how bad their situation seemed at the moment. Truthfully, it was stressing Asher out a bit, who always managed to keep a cool head. But it stressed him out even more that Xavia was able to speak so casually about this Chicory girl being placed in the heart of danger.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 11:32 pm

Xavia was for the most part pretty calm, up to the point the Asher guy started getting uneasy. Was he really complaining about having someone to directly defend or even free the slaves when the time called for it? What was this guys issue? "Hey would you calm down a bit she..." Xavia was interrupted by Asher going on about his rant. "She's..." She was again interrupted by his continued demands. Getting Xavia a little hot headed. After his last sentence Xavia let out a bit of a controlled yelling.

"Dude, shut the hell up! Damn!" A moment of silence and a deep breath later Xavia looked at Asher with a strong stern expression and her arms crossed. "Now then, Chicory volunteered for this mission just like all of us. And she is probably just as nervous as all of us, but she wanted to make sure the slaves in there are safe, and the best way to do that is to be right next to them. She also happens to be pretty awesome under pressure, unlike you seem to be. We're meeting her a couple blocks away before we head in the gates as I said! But before you talk to her why don't you try to calm down a bit, because you seem to at least at the moment, lost your god damn mind. Now instead of trying to make us all more worried, how about you listen and help with the plan."

Xavia then walked over to the bed Asher used to be laying on and sat down near the end of the bed with her arms still crossed and her face still stern and serious as she let out a strong breath from her nose as if blowing off steam.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 11:57 pm

Alabaster just kept silent and watched Xavia like a judge assessing a performance, his face calm yet stern, if Xavia looked at the young meister, it would be obvious that he was observing her. Shes hot headed, easily agitated, oh how I dreaded with a short tempered individual like her, her attitude will surely clash with Asher, and the shortage of members doesn't make this any better..., the bluenette thought. Alabaster cleared his throat after Xavia's heated speech "I advise you control your temper, miss, we all should be keeping a cool head" the bluenette eyed meister said before looking at his partner "and Asher, as dangerous and horrible as it sounds, someone already on the inside sounds like a very good idea, however, how will we keep in contact with her once she's among the captives?" Alabaster asked Yume and Xavia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2015, 9:40 pm

Asher briefly paused at hearing Xavia lose her temper. He stared at himself in the mirror, contemplating what Xavia said as her words came spewing out. A few seconds into her rant, Asher went back to fixing his hair while she continued her childish rant. What a waste of time. Xavia was losing her head before the mission even began. These were the type of people Asher hated to associate himself with. Fiery and short tempered individuals. He had very little tolerance for them, but he wouldn't bring himself to lose his cool over Xavia. Especially not now, or ever.

When it seemed that Xavia had finally stopped ranting, Asher turned around and glanced over at Alabaster. "A wise plan, yes. But a very foolish one as well." He replied calmly. Then Asher turned to Xavia, his eyes darkening and becoming serious. "Listen, Xavia." Asher said, his voice growing colder and harsher. "I'm not here to be your enemy or friend. But I hadn't received word of this being in any of the plans." Asher stared across the room at the girl who was now laying on the bed he'd previously been in. "Please, be reasonable. It's rather normal for me to be concerned over the well being of this Chicory figure. However, I will not tolerate that attitude of yours. Especially not during the mission when everything is at stake. Whatever personal issues you may have will be resolved before the mission takes place. Otherwise, someone with a temper like yours is not cut out for a mission like this, and I have no problem completing the tasks assigned to us without your help." Asher said, his voice monotone and unwavering.

He was strictly business and nothing else. What these girls thought about him or how they felt about him was none of his concern. He was just here to get this mission over with and save the lives of those in danger. And as far as he was concerned, he hadn't said anything that could have set Xavia off. "I apologize if I said anything that may have offended you." Asher apologized, just to make sure.

"Now, if you're feeling any better, we can begin our planning." Asher said, turning back to the mirror to check on his hair again. Flawless.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 4:09 pm

Xavia, sitting on the bed, let out a deep continuous breath and cracked her neck and then her knuckles before responding to Asher. Hey, you try wearing a dress and see how much steam you build up. Don't worry about me I'll be fine when the mission starts, I just need to vent kay?" Xavia then stood up and walked over and tapped Yume's shoulder and gave her a smile. "Come sit with me?" She asked pleasantly before she walked back over to the bed and sat on it. She patted the spot next to her, inviting Yume to have a seat. "Okay, so we will meet Chicory and discuss her situation with her later, so what are we planning to do once we get inside?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 5:16 pm

Yume nodded when Xavia invited her to sit down. She had been thinking about this mission for a while so a wide range of options had popped in her mind. She striped off most of them as probably unable to pull off and some of them she would need to know the details of the building.
"I uh... would say... Figure out where the root of the problem is... And uh..."
Her mind went blank as she was searching for the right words.
"And er... Block off any possible exits in some way and have someone... stay on guard by exits that aren't possible to block... Like the main entrance...?"
She fell silent as awkwardness overtook her.
"... Nevermind..."
She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 10:15 pm

Alabaster sighed quietly as everyone gave another part of their opinion. Now, Alabaster liked Asher's personality, he thought his partner was a level headed individual, however, Asher didn't necessarily have a silver tongue, and neither did Xavia, they'd need to learn how to act for this mission. Alabaster listened to Yume give her input before nodding "Thats an excellent idea Yume....However, trying to contain the party patrons inside with our small team would be extremely difficult, plus stirring up the party wouldn't be wise...." The bluenette said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 10:47 pm

Asher sighed, completely understanding where Xavia was coming from. However, that was no excuse for her to have reacted the way she had. It's not like Asher had it any easier than her, having to get all fancied up and whatnot. Thankfully, Yume spoke up, putting forth her thoughts and ideas. Asher listened intently to what she had to say, but he too found many things wrong with what she'd said as Alabaster. But it was a start, and everyone needed to start somewhere.

"If this mansion is as grand and large as I'm assuming it to be," Asher began, speaking out loud and to no one in particular, "Then it'd be too heavy a workload for any one of us to monitor all exits and entrances that could not be sealed off." Asher bit the tip of his thumb, realizing this mission was much more dangerous than it'd previously seemed. They didn't know how many people would be attending the party, what this mansion looked like or how big it was, or how they would handle the other people that weren't supposed to be directly involved in their mission. Asher bit down a bit harder on his thumb, some of the circulation leaving it. There'd never been a moment in his life where he had felt so uncertain in what he was getting himself into.

"Planning for this is almost ludicrous...." He whispered to himself, turning his back to his teammates once again. Then there was the issue of him not having met the other three people assigned to the team. How would those other two guys react once they got to the party, if they ever did get to the party? And those slaves.... Would that Chicory girl be able to keep the slaves that they were supposed to be freeing calm? So many different variables and outcomes. Asher almost felt sick. But of course, he'd never lose his calm and cool demeanor.

"It'd be better if we all stayed together, for safety purposes." Asher turned, looking at Alabaster more than Yume and Xavia. Those two looked more than capable of taking care of themselves. Asher and Alabaster were still just amateurs. "If things don't turn out the way we want them, we'd fare a better chance against our enemies if we all fight alongside each other...." Asher said, reasoning with the group on why it was a better idea to stick together.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 6:47 pm

Xavia sat on the bed feeling slightly less annoyed then she had been before. Enough bitching, it was time to think. Xavia thought about what Yume suggested, and it was a good idea, but with only this many of us it would be impossible unless they had a Sniper Technician on there team. No such luck she was guessing. Next plan was to stay together and watch each other's backs. All good and safe, but at the same time a little suspicious isn't it? And how would they be able to search the place if they were all in a group? "I don't like it. I mean, staying safe is good and all, but how are we going to get anything done if we are to worried about our own asses to get anything done? Don't get me wrong, I'd rather take a bullet then let Yume get hurt, or any other decent soul, but... no matter how we do this, it's a dangerous situation, we need to fit in."

Xavia crossed her arms and looked at the boys. "If we go in there all clustered like a Kill Squad things will seem weird and people will get nervous. I say we enter the party like we never met the other pair in our life, and then we have to find the enslaved people, that's why Chicory want's to pose as our slave. She can give us a signal as to were the slaves are being held, and keep them calm while we search for the leader. Once we have a lock on him, we sneak the slaves out of the mansion and then focus on the source of the problem." Xavia then looked over at Yume and smiled before looking back at the boys. "Once the slaves are safe we will have a better chance at cutting the head off of this evil snake. He doesn't have much leverage if he doesn't have any potential hostages."

Xavia then had a surprised face as if she realized she had been the only one talking this whole time. "But that's just my opinion I guess, I mean I'm not trying to steal anyone's thunder, but hostages safety should come first, then while everyone is confused we can take down the leader and maybe even get local authorities to help us catch some of these posh bastards." Xavia looked down at her skirt and a angry vein appeared on her head. "Then I can get out of this dress and hopefully get a milkshake to relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 9:13 am

Yume nodded quietly. Xavia's plan sounded like a good idea. She hoped the pair that wasn't here had the same kind of idea and wouldn't cause too much diversion. Oh well, was was done was done. It meant she had to prepare for different outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next