Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 11:28 am

Glyn tried to make the action of moving his arm where he thought it wouldn't be in danger of moving too quickly for whatever reason look like he was just trying to get comfortable again, but move it he did.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 3:43 pm

Aurora paused, then, moving over to lean against his other shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 4:41 pm

Glyndwr tried to feign another shift, as he moved his arm further off to the left.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 4:43 pm

She paused the movie again, pushing out of the little den she had made, her hands going to her hips as she glared down at him, her slight appearance ruining any sort of threat she seemed to feign. "What did you do to yourself, Glyndwr Arget?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 4:58 pm

"I didn't do anything to myself, Aurora." Glyndwr answered, attempting to dodge around the question for as long as possible. At the same time, however, he crossed his arms and flinched again; that's also when he looked towards the nearest doorway, thinking of a quick escape.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 5:04 pm

She moved back into his direct line of site, foot stepping hard onto a blanket that was still curled around his leg. "What happened?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 5:13 pm

"I killed many Kishin Eggs and then wasn't able to kill a clown because of reasons." Glyndwr quickly blurted out, perhaps somehow being just a little bit scared of what he REALLY wanted to call an angry munchkin. Though, that would probably somehow worsen his situation, so he decided against it.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 5:28 pm

"A clown?" She asked leaning forward, reaching a hand out to tug his at his shirt with a single finger, glancing down his sleeve at the bandages. "And what reasons would those be?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:00 pm

"I was assigned a Death Scythe... That has a split personality..." Glyndwr went on, hesitant to mention what the Death Scythe actually did, and what had made the hole in his arm after that.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:01 pm

She gripped his shirt, knowing full well that she was to small to appear threatening, but her temper was starting up, and her accent was thickening as a result. "And the Scythe did what, exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:09 pm

"Don't finish the Clown's work, please..." Glyndwr said, knowing full well that Aurora was a meister, and unlike a lot of meisters, also a witch. If that didn't spell doom for whoever made her mad, Glyn didn't know what did. "I was closer to the more insane personality, and didn't know about it, so I was caught off guard. By the throat."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:16 pm

Her teeth ground, her soul protect flickering for the briefest moment while she watched him. It appeared almost as though all of her hyperactive energy was being channeled into her temper. "What did he do?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:22 pm

"He didn't get a chance to do anything to me, since I kicked him in the chest. He dropped me, and then the Clown attacked with a massive lance that filled the whole room. I ducked in the corner and then the lance exploded into shards. One made a hole in my arm. I went to get it stitched up as fast as possible." Glyndwr explained, as quickly as possible. "Yurio fished me out of there. Then the normal Death Scythe personality came back, and I had a massive go at him for not informing me that he might go psycho."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:26 pm

Aurora loosened her grip on him slowly, but her arms folded in front of her chest, her foot tapping. "Show me."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:30 pm

Glyndwr rolled up his left sleeve, to show a bandage over his arm. "It has been looked at already. I got stitches. It's fine."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:32 pm

"Recovery time?" She prompted, foot moving faster, though her soul was settling.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:34 pm

"No idea, wasn't paying attention. Too eager to get home." Glyndwr said, flinching before Aurora's reaction, which was bound to be negative.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:35 pm

All of a sudden, her foot stopped tapping.

The next instant, she had both hands braced on either side of his face, her forehead pressed to his, pupils inhumanly dilated. "How many stitches?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:41 pm

"Four stitches." Glyndwr said, eyes closed. He thought that Aurora was going to headbutt him for whatever reason. Silly Glyndwr.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:44 pm

Her eyes narrowed, and she stared at him a long time before stepping back, holding her hands out.

"Take off your shirt. And the bandages."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:49 pm

Glyndwr did as Aurora asked, taking his shirt off and unwrapping the bandage from around his arm, the only place where injuries weren't minor scratches. "I got pretty lucky to only get one shard stab me in the arm, to be honest."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:54 pm

She held her hands out, her soul protect dropping, hands glowing like a swirl of gold and glitter. "Stay still," she said, concentrating, pupils dilating as yellow energy began to float in wisps from her palms, extending out and blanketing his wounds.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 6:59 pm

Glyndwr obeyed, watching the sparkly magic do whatever it was doing, right now.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 7:00 pm

Slowly, his wounds began to stitch themselves back together, the skin seamlessly healing before their eyes. The effect of her magic was soothing, though the accelerated healing process made the skin a bit itchy, like the edges of a scab.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 7:02 pm

"Neat." Glyndwr said, as he scratched at where the wound on his arm used to be. Examining the area to see whether it left a scar, and finding none, Glyndwr grinned at Aurora before standing up and embracing her, forgetting, or simply forgoing putting on his shirt beforehand. "Thanks for that. I didn't know your magic could just up and heal wounds like that."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next