Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 7:59 pm

Her arms went about him easily, the glow slowly subsiding as her soul protect fell back into place. She seemed almost to slump a little in his arms, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. The witch remained there for a good while before realizing the skin-on-skin contact, her face heating slowly.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 8:07 pm

Glyndwr felt Aurora's warm face become warmer on his skin, before it dawned on even him that he was hugging Aurora with his shirt off. His own face became red, though he didn't let go just yet. Turns out that he rather enjoyed such close contact.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 8:08 pm

She didn't squirm, or make obvious notice that she realized what was going on. Well... perhaps that was only a half truth, as her face was soon buried deeper into his shoulder, her arms clinging tighter to his form. Still, she said not a word.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 8:33 pm

Glyndwr sat back down on the sofa, pulling Aurora down with him, and since she was facing him, more like on top of him. "Should I put my shirt on?" He asked, somewhat reluctantly, though still held Aurora firmly.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 8:56 pm

Aurora buried her face further, straddling him on the couch at this point but not really knowing how to react in the situation. "I, uh...I..." she seemed only to be able to utter the single letter, stammering it nervously while her hands fidgeted behind his back.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 9:07 pm

Glyndwr shrugged a little, trying to act at least somewhat cool about the fact that his Aurora was straddling his shirtless self, on his couch. He was not cool at all, though; bright red, with a heart beating fast in his chest.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 9:24 pm

Seconds turned to moments, which in turn bled into minutes, and still, nothing but silence, the sound of awkward fidgeting, and their own heart rates pulsed in their ears. Eventually, she began to lift her head up, purple hair flattened against her face, hands trailed from their locked place behind his back to rest lazily against his sides. She didn't say anything, but her face was flushed, her eyes locked on his.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 9:56 pm

Glyndwr gazed into Aurora's eyes, just as she did his, and lowered his arms, to lay his hands on Aurora's hips. He stayed like that, unable to think of what to do in this situation.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 10:21 pm

Aurora's little pink tongue came out to slide across her lips, nervously falling between her teeth as she bit into it. She shifted slightly, all too aware of the fact that she always wore either dresses or skirts, a fact that was currently wholly indecent and increasingly more embarrassing. "I... ah," she shifted again, "Should I... I mean... do you want me to... leave...?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 10:24 pm

That snapped Glyndwr out of his little daze. He shook his head, and pointed to the TV, which still had on it the paused movie. "I think we should carry on watching it. And I need to put my shirt on."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 10:25 pm

Aurora nodded instantly, untangling herself from him and smoothing out her skirt. Gaze averted all the while, she snatched one of the blankets from the floor, wrapping it around her securely and trying to pretend that nothing had just happened.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 10:33 pm

Having retrieved his shirt from the back of the sofa, where he left it, Glyndwr put it back on, and grabbed a blanket to wrap around himself, just as Aurora did.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   February 20th 2016, 10:44 pm

Soon enough, she curled up on the couch alongside him, clicking the movie back on.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 29th 2017, 11:53 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following "Those Bite!"

---

Despite her confidence in text, Aurora remained a nervous little mess the whole ride over, a fact that Rogue was finding increasingly amusing, though he did not let on. Aurora had sent follow-up messages to make sure that Yurio was not, in fact, there, in addition to just sending various, "I miss you's" and "See you soon's." Outwardly, she was mostly doing fine, other than the almost twitching of her leg as she tapped it against the floorboards. Shaking his head, Rogue pulled up to the drive, but didn't unlock the car.

"Aurora, unless you have some reason to think that he's suddenly finding you unattractive, get your head out of your ass." Jarek said, raising an eyebrow at her as he looked over, facing her with one arm on the real and the other holding the gear shift in park.

She sputtered out some excuse of "but what if's." only to be silenced again.

"Honey, you've been dating since you were, what, thirteen? It's been three or four years, you're fine. Now, get your pretty little self in there before I change my mind and go all "big brother" on him."

With a joking glare, she nodded, settling for this as she grabbed her bag and ran off, shouting thanks over her shoulder. Rogue waited for Glyndwr to answer the door before leaving, Aurora rocking on her feet, back and forth, while she waited by the door, having texted him before ringing the bell.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:03 am

Glyndwr was at the door promptly. He opened it with a smile, moving aside to let Aurora inside. He wasn't wearing anything fancy, just jeans and a t-shirt, but he looked like he made some effort in looking his best otherwise. Though maybe he wasn't as worried, Aurora wasn't the only one that made sure to look their best. "The dress... Even better in person." He teased.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:05 am

She laughed, shoving him playfully as she moved past. As soon as the door closed, Rogue headed home. Turning around, Aurora looked at him, once inside, eyes dancing and a sweet, though nervous, smile on her face, "You really like it? I just wore it for training..."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:15 am

"I'm not sure if there is any dress that I could dislike you in." He said, smirking a little. "Or in anything, really. You're gorgeous."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:17 am

Her face flushed; honestly, she should be used to this, by now, but she simply wasn't. "Flattery will get you everywhere, handsome," she said, winking at him as she set her things down and wandered over to the couch, seeing if he would follow after her.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:29 am

"Everywhere is exactly where I'm looking to be." He said as he wondered after her, pulling her on top of himself as he sat down.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:29 am

She giggled as he grabbed her, looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a curious grin, "Is it, really? And where such places were you thinking?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:39 am

"Oh, you'll see in due time." He said, returning a grin. He then went on to lightly kiss Aurora's neck, working up to her jaw, cheek and finally lips.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 12:40 am

She sighed audibly at his touch, easily melting into it and returning the kiss when he offered. Her arms held him gently and carefully, keeping them close together.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 1:03 am

He kept up his kiss while his he felt his way up Aurora's thighs and underneath the skirt of her dress, pushing the material slowly upwards as he traced the curve of her hips and sides. Following a quick pause at her breasts, he stopped the kiss to pull the bunched material over her head.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 1:05 am

Aurora trembled as he removed the dress from her, blushing from her cheeks to her chest as she looked at him. The nervousness had resurfaced, but she didn't seem to have any intentions of backing down, now. "That didn't last long," she murmured, grinning slightly.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   May 30th 2017, 1:13 am

"I want to get right into the good stuff. You don't mind?" Glyndwr said, grinning back, while taking off his own shirt. "And you said that you didn't want your clothes dirty. Just in case." He went back to kissing, then, while holding Aurora's body as close to his as possible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next