Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. Empty
PostSubject: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 1:41 am

Here's how it works:

Create a track-list for your character, up to ten songs. The songs should be relevant to your character's life and experiences, up until now. Not just music that your character would like, but music that reminds YOU of  your character. As if your character's life was a movie and you were setting up the soundtrack for that movie.

Feel free to add an album cover.

Also, be sure to dedicate the songs to the events or persons in that character's life. Because we'll all get nosy enough to ask one another anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example format would be:

Album Cover (centered)

-----------------------------

Track 1. Song title - Artist

Youtube audio link

Song dedication.

Okay. Have fun. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 2:37 am

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. 91pKqbA

Track 1. Ghost - Mystery Skulls
This song sums up Blakely's attitude when she first arrived at the DWMA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Track 2. Rocketeer - Far East Movement
This song really works for Blakely's fun-loving attitude and need for traveling. Can't stay put too long.
Track 3. You're so Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
This song is kind how she feels every time she argues with Kidd about menial nonsense. Plus, a good skate sesh.
Track 4. Graduate - Third Eye Blind
Yeah, so Blakely really hates school. She skips pretty frequently just to longboard across campus.
Track 5. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
This song sums up Blakely's days in California where she managed to get the scar on her back from a surfing mishap.
Track 6. Renegades - X Ambassadors
Kidd and Blakely's personalities really just clicked and with their disregard for authority, they seemed perfect partners.
Track 7. What I Got - Sublime
Cali summer skate session.
Track 8.  The Hardest Mistakes - I see Stars
This song is for the battle with Ixion. Her feelings during it all.
Track 9. Slip - Elliot Moss
When Kidd wanted to give up, and even after the mess was over--this song represents those moments for Blakely.
Track 10. Omen - Disclosure
When Kidd feels like leaving Blakely behind is his only recourse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 6:37 pm

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. Youarenotprepared_by_froslassmaniac-d96h37u

Track 1. Ori and the Blind forest OST - Kuro's Tale II
Audio
This song fits with the bad omens Yui expected when witches first arrived on the island and from there on things went downward. So she took the risk to fly to the land she didn't know of with the great risk of falling into the ocean.
--------------------------------------------
Track 2. Touhou project - Bad apple
Audio
It fits with how Yui is trying to keep herself in check in her inner turmoil and how she can feel herself sinking every single day into hatred but trying to stay justful despite her negative experiences.
-------------------------------------------
Track 3. Ori and the Blind forest OST - Kuro's Tale I
Audio
Mara got a little peek in the usual nightmares Yui has when she sleeps where shadows of her past plague her mind.
Track 4. Kill La Kill OST - Fuku wo Kita Buta
Audio
When Yui sinks into anger she won't have control over her actions anymore and attack savagely. She pays an extremely high toll in the process as her unstable body can't keep up with the amount of magic she attempts to use in attacks. Inside her soul she could try anything she wants but she can't snap herself out of it.
Track 5. Sword Art Online OST - Luminous Sword
Audio
When Yui actually fights it seems more like she's dancing as she focuses more on dodging than actually attacking until she spots the perfect moment spot to strike.
Track 6. Mirai Nikki OST - Final Showdown
Audio
When she has observed every capability of her opponent Yui will start going all out. And she will definitely not back out when there's a witch involved in the case.
Track 7. Ori and the Blind Forest OST - Fleeing Kuro
Audio
When she saw Robin for the first time she immediately went to take action and chase him down to kill him, for she thought he was a 'witch'. It was a point where she just set her mind on that, instead of her usual passive fighting style.
Track 8. Ori and the Blind Forest OST - Conundrum
Audio
When she met Alexander Yui had to thread carefully on what actions she had. And since their talks are really secretive i found this song fairly fitting.
Track 9. Dust an Elysian Tail OST - Heavy Bones
Audio
Lundragans meant business and Stigr was definitely out there to move Glyndwr out of the way if he were to interfere in Yui's business.
Track 10. Kill la Kill OST - Houka Inumuta theme
Audio
Yui is an ex-inventor whom liked tinkering with various materials to build something that would support her short-comings as a 'cripple' during a fight. She was forced to leave most of her inventions behind on Lundraga so she has to start from scratch again.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:08 pm

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. YhPFsdt  

Track 1.

Audio:

Pretty much sums up how Jax was at first when he came to the DWMA.

Track 2.

Audio:

This sums up Jax 24/7.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Track 3.

Audio:

This explains how he feels about Shilo, even though he can't explain why, nor will he ever show it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Track 4.

Audio:

This shows how Jax feels once he had all the time in the world to think to himself.

Track 5.

Audio:

Represents how Jax will most likely feel after the Shilo thread

Track 6.

Audio:

Same reason as above, couldn't choose between the two

Track 7.

Audio:

Represents how Jax will feel after the mansion mission.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Glyndwr and Yurio   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 8:53 pm

Track the First: The Game of Life
Link
Glyndwr and Yurio first become how they were due to a coven of witches playing god; instead of creating beauty, though, they confined and trapped it.

Track the Second: Matryoshka
Link the Second
This represents the link between the souls of the dragon and human, unable to be separated for much longer than a few weeks. Otherwise, it's agony, and madness takes over slowly.

Track the Third: Who We are - Imagine Dragons
Link the Third
Before having arrived at the academy, Glyndwr and Yurio were dependant on each other, and faced everything together. Including, the people who were scared of the two of them...

Track the Fourth: Round and Round - Imagine Dragons
Link the Fourth
Glyndwr and Yurio had accustomed to living with each other after a time, though there was never anything around that could fill up Yurio's longing to meet his own kind, proper.

Track the Fifth: Unity - TheFatRat
Link the Fifth
Glyndwr is able to pick up any single weapon and wield them, due to his malleable soul. With a rocky beginning adjusting, Glyn is then able to tune into the weapons wavelength and wield them, albeit without being able to perform Soul Resonance abilities.

Track the Sixth: Childish War
Link the Sixth
Needless to say, near the start, and even later on, petty arguments started between the soul-linked pair...

Track the Seventh: Pierrot - Senka
Link the Seventh Link the Seven-point-Fifth
Glyndwr would much rather everyone he cared for be safer and happier than himself.

Track the Eighth: Mine Windbag Mine - Bastion Soundtrack
Link the Eighth
While he does battle, Glyndwr looks over what he can see, and plans each move carefully. He much prefers staying light on his feet.

Track the Ninth: Against Magic - Fairy Tail OST
Link the Ninth
When Yurio and Glyndwr ride out together, to fight by eachothers sides, things are going to get messy.

Track the Tenth: Theme of Multiflora - Fairy Tail OST
Link the Tenth
Glyndwr beat Stigr below the academy, after a fight of swiftness and mind, over immense strength and magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 11:01 pm

So many good songs here. I love it.

<3 Arc for TheFatRat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 5:17 am

<3 for Mystery Skulls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 11:37 pm

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. Maxresdefault

Track 1. David Guetta Ft. Akon & NeYo - Play Hard
Audio
Represents Kidd before he went through his changes. Fun loving and hardworking. Mixing work and play.
------------------------------------------------------
Track 2. Andre Lacoure - Timeless Fancy
Audio
Whether it's a soccer match or an actual battle, Kidd puts everything he has into what he does. This song shows the level of intensity and effort Kidd puts in, while being able to remain calm.
Track 3. KYLE - Keep It Real
Audio
Despite moving away from his hometown, Kidd still can't get away from people looking at him strange just for being himself. But that doesn't stop him from staying true to himself and his friends. Kidd never intends to change.
Track 4. Prince Royce - Corazon Sin Cara
Audio
Although Kidd and Daisy may have seemed like an unlikely pair, and an even unlikelier couple, it happened. This song shows that beauty in everyone can be appreciated.
Track 5. KYLE - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Audio
After Kidd and Daisy broke up, he realized that he wasn't quite ready to get intimate with anyone just yet. Whenever Kidd finds himself getting close to a girl, he pushes them away, trying to avoid a relationship at all costs in hopes of preventing the same thing that happened with Daisy.
Track 6. DJ Smallz - We Are Young (Remix)
Audio
Kidd and Blakely are a mischievous duo. And although half of the time they're arguing over pointless things, Kidd enjoys spending time with her and wouldn't choose anyone else over her. The song shows that they're just some young teens having fun.
Track 7. What So Not - Touched (Slumberjack Remix)
Audio
Discovering Shilo's death had a catastrophic effect on Kidd. This song represents his extreme hatred and unstable state of mind during the fight with Ixion.
Track 8. Childish Gambino - Flight of the Navigator
Audio
After the battle with Ixion when everything's gone terribly wrong for Kidd and his team. The aftermath resulted in
Track 9.

Track. 10 Uppermost - Beautiful Light
Audio
When Kidd makes it through the dark moments in his life, he'll be a lot more mature and wiser.

Last edited by Kidd 23 on December 19th 2015, 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 1:37 am

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. Thf2EZz

Track 1. Long Way Down - Robert Delong
Audio
Ixion's outlook on life as well as his personality.
Track 2. Live This Nightmare - The Griswolds
Audio
When Shilo is banished from their home, Ixion has trouble coping with losing his sister. Yet is still angered that she left so easily.
Track 3. Freeway - Flux Pavillion
Audio
Ixion needs saving, and he longs for the only person capable to do so. Shilo. Seeing the light gets harder and harder for him.
Track 4. Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too - Say Anything
Audio
Ixion has a pretty bleak outlook on life. Plus he's overly sarcastic, and women just make him feel this way. This Is PG.... more than 13.

Track 5. Flathead - The Fratellis
Audio
Ixion meets Leo the witch and things get a bit strange when she cages him up.
Track 6. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Audio
Leo's fiery personality and  Ixion's dreary, condescending persona are on fire.
Track 7. Hospital - Lydia
Audio
Ixion kills Shilo and finds himself lost and confused about the entire thing after Shilo purges his mother's darkness from him.
Track 8. The Funeral - Band Of Horses
Audio
After Shilo's death, Ixion is awaiting his personal funeral.
Track 9. Run on - Moby
Audio
The church fight with Kidd, Blakely, Hawk, and Rori. "Your gonna reap just what you sow."

Track 10. Say This Sooner - The Almost
Audio
Ixion realizes that no one will ever be on the same page as him and sets out to get himself back together after being nearly killed.

Last edited by Shilo on September 16th 2015, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 12:32 pm

~What I have so far for Aya~
WIP

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. SqCrDYxIozeXzz2mrBuFyuCwFNEeCaXk90JplP3HAfJQZ-fmj_EUAOZZdGGbJUxLdcLiwT_6rsau7EGMJy-B1Rh7ZIUssQF_ziPKtNH9oo8ThZZrhC-QcswTS5Ub5C34mZHSA6-G8zPzdcplUceJyYGbe6bO7f5h_jw5NyXr4NJJF0Yy0GS3qna1rG32M103Gs63XCQMeQsJPndU-YxQoE-SfpD3p5R7se74hu5x537DUL0GTD_42VJ2gBV1op9LJUVG1ryzIjfZEa6ToQjmQykIuqKttfHkhUGKCy1ro58LVnkKE-__X4vg7N8R_dNMbDk4vp-oF4e39s1mx_rv5GtPiKlFioM_qRknIhFybBJvqGMimyJn5ha6KGCM6ZVwf55wnpwXFIWjK3qmKdmlkZHwfwFtWk9hAwUWyPnNHxUWlS6n-2QF7uHHjsyq-fPyXZBWzIJpCtwUymGtgeYqlSd6R7qGtSMn_4Up5YFYyZH3-RnT1Y8Go8dU_XycIsSZf2Q2x2th862vHelZIjUKHGqZHMb5BXr5AdMyWJZcz_4=s500-no  

Track 1. Mobile - Avril Lavigne

Audio:

How Aya feels about her past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Track 2. Perfectionist Complex - JubyPhonic

Audio:

This shows an Optimistic view, which can display Aya's optimistic side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 11:14 pm

Disk one: Gen 1(Original characters)

Track 1. Summer - Calvin Harris

Audio

Kudo's theme song, I would've used the instrumental because the beat is what mostly describes Kudo's hyper rainbow like personality, but most people like listening to music with words.
---------------------  

Track 2. Pump it-Black Eyed peas

Audio

This song is for Kiro, my fire fox warlock, I feel it has the hype, sorta fiery vibe.
--------------------------------------
Track 3. Finally found you (Instrumental)- Enrique Iglesias.

Audio

This song in for my ice warlock, Kin, I chose this song for him because to me, it can give off a relaxing or a hype vibe depending on the situation, like Kin.
-------------------------------------

Track 4. Let's get it started- Black eyed peas

Audio

This song is for Victoria(old version)/Vixy(New version). This is because this song gives off a fast paced, go getter vibe to me.
------------------------

Track 5. Don't you worry child- Swedish house mafia.

Audio

This song is for an owl warlock named James, I believe that the beat and the lyrics describe him.
-------------------------
Track 6. Titanium- David Guetta ft. Sia.

Audio

I chose this song for my black bird witch named Raven, who's supposed to be swift, elegant, and dangerous.
Track 7. Counting stars- One Republic.

Audio

This is is for my mysterious falcon warlock, Damien.

Track 8. Happy- Pharrel Williams.

Audio

Barry radiates energy and joy almost constantly, always looking at the good side of things and is very friendly, so this this song seems more than fitting for the jazz cat warlock
----------------
Track 9. Good time - Owl city.

Audio

Fiona is a peppy, happy go lucky, party girl, who wants to make sure everyone is having a good time. This song could actually be used to describe both of the twins.
------------------

Track 10. Black widow- Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora

Audio

This song is for my cougar lust witch Alisha Thorn, the leader if a faction called "The black widows". She feels malice towards men and the DWMA for reasons in her past, and she went on a mission to be a queen, a woman that men wanted and feared at the same time. When this song came out I felt it was a fitting theme song for the witch.

-------------------------------

If you have any questions about any of the characters I chose for the soundtrack (There's alot of other characters I wanted to use but it would make it more that ten songs) please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 10:03 pm

Since, I forgot about a couple people in my last one, here I am with the second, enjoy! (WIP)

Track 1

Audio:

This, may take a bit of explaining. Jax, don't get him wrong, does not like Kidd. Pretty much at all. But, that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like him as a person. Jax has been raised to only care about those who he, himself thinks are better than him, political wise. Anybody lower than him, which includes Kidd, he was just, raised not to give two shits about. But, as of late, he may be questioning the logic behind this... (Highly recommend paying close attention to the lyrics)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Track 2

Audio:

This explains Jax and Chase's relationship completely. Chase was lonely once again once Jax left, and though they both continued living, they always remembered each other, best friends forever, basically.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Track 3

Audio:

Lets just say, a "Family Reunion" arc is bound to happen...
Track 4

Audio:

Jax, sorta, likes Shilo in a sense. He,certainly thinks she's smart, but, her attitude mixed with him being easily annoyed just, didn't mix well. At all. But, something that nobody knows, is that Jax is, pretty much a ride or die type person. If he commits to something, he is not going to abandon it so easily. This song explains it well.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.   CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREATE A SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR CHARACTER.
Page 1 of 1