Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuji Kenji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 2:39 pm

Yuji Kenji 8sizxh10

Yuji Kenji

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister:

Weapon Form: Yuji Kenji Image10
Yuji takes a form of a modern looking gray katana with a circle as a tsuka ( the part between the handle and the blade). The sword itself is 1m (100cm) long. The blade is 74 cm long and the handle is 26 cm long (note: I didn't use the internet. I've checked the length of my boken (wooden, training, sword) )
The handle is covered with rubber. "At least, it isn't a tape.." ~Mr. Raccoon. Yuji's mother gave her son a sheath for his weapon form, She told Yuji to give the sheath to his future meister.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Yuji is a young, proud looking, asian man, with an elegant appearence. He has a typical for asians fair skin complexion. Yuji is one of those persons that can easily be considered handsome. The weapon has long to his cheeks, shaggy, black hair, which is always perfectly clean.
He has rather big, pretty blue eyes, that make a good contrast between his hair and eyes. He is 5,7 ft tall. His weight is 65 kg. Yuji has a slim torso, slender arms and legs. Despite his slender arms, he is pretty strong. He wears white t-shirts, black shirts with elegant white buttons and a black trenchcoat with a high collar. Yuji also wears black trousers, leather boots and a white harp that works like a belt for two sheaths where she keeps his katana and wakizashi.

Personality: In public places Yuji behaves serious, calm, gentle and polite to everyone. He treats normal people like they were one step higher in the human hierarchy than him, which means that most of the people can expect a respectful behavior from him. Towards his enemies he is cold, but he also shows them some respect, because, in his opinion everyone deserve it.
Around his friends, he is very friendly and caring. He believes that friends are like family, so they should be treated that way. From his coworkers, he expects loyalty and an ability to work in a team. He is a demanding boss and leader. Inside his soul, he feels that no one understands him and that he ca trust no one.
He has one desire: he wants a balance in the world and peace for innocent people.

History:  Yuji was born in Japan in a rich buissnes family. His father is an owner of a corporation that produces electronics. Sadly, young Yuji spent his childhood as a kid that never had an opportunity to eat dinners with his parents. His babysitter taught him how to behave, she also taught him a lot of other things that would make him ready to take his father's place as the owner of a buissnes. Yuji always felt alone. He never had friends, well not really. His babysitter was his friend. Until she died because of cancer. Yuji was so sad after her death. It happened when he was 8 years old. He accidentally shifted himself into a sword. His mother found him crying on the floor of his room. Well, she found a crying weapon. During that day, his  mother told him that she is also a weapon and because of her blood Yuji is able to shift into a sword. After those events his mother started to spend way more time with Yuji, playing with him and teaching him stuff. For example, she taught him to control his abilities. Then Yuji went to some private schools, which he graduated as one of the most talented students. After this, he started to watch the world. But he was upset when he saw the shaken balance between good and evil. The evil forces were much stronger. He wanted to do something about it.
That's when he met Mr. Raccoon, a young sorcerer, who gave him an idea of creating a force to restore the balance. It happened when he was 24.
It inspired him and soon he started realizing the idea along with his new friend- with the raccoon sorcerer.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous:
The Strenght of Justice :
An ability to temporarily buff/strengthen his meister's/wielder's senses making them think faster, react faster and move faster. (For 4 posts)
The Soul Resonance of Justice :
During the resonance he makes his and his wielder's soul energy go through the blade of his weapon form, making it glow with red light. It charges up the sword. When the sword is fully charged, the meister can send a wave of energy towards the enemy. The energy causes pain, and paralyzes one limb of the victim, but cannot cause any wounds. (For 3 posts)

Ability unlocked after getting 25 souls:
The Endurance of Justice:
Yuji's blade becomes stronger which makes his meister able to block almost every attack (For 1 post) (Can be used again after 6 posts)

Ability unlocked after gettting 50 souls:
The Blade of Justice
Ejects a deadly, magical blade towards the enemy. Weaker enemies can even be impaled to walls (By "weaker enemies" I mean NPC's) (Can be used once per 2 posts)

Ability unlocked after becoming a Death Scythe:
The Armor of Justice (Soul Resonance Ability):
Creates a samurai-like armor on his meister's body. The armor is able to easily block maximum 4 strong attacks. (Can be used again after 10 posts)

Misc: his color is #00cc00
Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, my powerful lord, chaos and darkness await."

Last edited by [RACKIE] on January 17th 2019, 10:52 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : There were some very small mistakes in his history :/)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 1:13 pm

The level of blade sharpening would be too OP; also, you know full well that you have to describe the weapon form, Rackie.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 5:52 am

Oh, I forgot about it. Give me a minute.. Or two... Perhaps an hour... To fix it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 6:26 am

Alright, fixed!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 11:00 am

Stein
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 5:27 pm

Accepted, love
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2019, 3:25 pm

dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuji Kenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuji Kenji   Yuji Kenji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuji Kenji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: