Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drathler the monk (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Drathler the monk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 8:27 pm

Drathler the monk (WIP) Drathl11

Name Monk Drathler

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: None

Love Interest: he loves all of the lords creations

Orientation :......He is a monk

Appearance:   He is 6 feet tall and is 145 pounds with has a very athletic build but it is not very noticeable under his flowing robe.  He has a almost completely bald head except for one long red ponytail on top of his head.  his eyes are a cloudy gray on account of him being color blind.  he's  skin is very pale and he wears a all white robe  and no shoes with a rope belt that has prayer beads hanging off of it the reason is to show his simplicity to the world and because he is only able to see the would in black and white so he has no cares about color.

Personality: he is a happy joyful person and loves  the world and to get a good laugh now and then. But most the time peaceful and calm all around zen. he  always  ends up calming down angry people who he think has no reason to be angry.  Overall  he just minds his own business. very polite and proper, respectful, disciplined, intelligent, smart, charismatic over all nice guy and barely ever shows any emotion unless you mange to make him angry. which is nearly impossible only way you could do that if if you were to hurt the ones close to him or hurt the innocent then you might face a force that could move a monition.    

History: : On a snowy night, high in the mountains where  stands a monastery that  found a baby boy in front of the gate by the  the monks who lived there had no idea how he got,  but there was a note attached to him saying only his first name “Drathler” so on that evening the monks decided to raise the boy and teach him in their  ways and their thoughts as the ways of Buddhism by teaching him lessons like "love and help all people" and” a universal soul in all". As he grew there were many monks and a lama who took a liking to Drathler. First lama Angyo who taught him that there is always a peaceful solution to any situation and do not harm your enemy stun them also be a maker of peace use your words not your fist. next monk Goryu  trained him in countless martial arts ti quan do  kung fu ,Judo ,Jujitsu ,Karate ,and many other forms and learn how to use fighting sticks, bo staff, maces and a clubs . Lastly  Geshe Gensho  who taught Drathler about nature and its beauty also how to garden and grow his own food and respect the world around him and he taught him in medical herbs and medical techniques using pressure point which can help or harm. So as Drathler grew something came to the monks attention and that was when he was 8 they asked him the get a red book from the library but when he returned with no book the monk asked him where's the book and Drathler stated "they were all grey" so then they came to the conclusion that he could only see in black and white.  As Drathler kept growing he kept learning but there was one question a burning question even though the monks have been his family as long as he's known but who was his real parents so he went to ask the Panchen Lama who he should ask and his response was " there is a being that can't answer your question in time he resides in America in a place called the DWMA" after hearing this Drathler knew what he was off to do. So Drathler at the age of 15 set of to the DWMA he said his goodbyes and left the monastery for the first time in his life and stated on a very long walk. As walking though china it was lovely country side he was stopped once or twice by the military but he was just a monk nothing of use. After he left the country next stop Kazakhstan which was very uneventful he just stopped a gang war nothing much. Then Russia not as cold as the monastery but people were not the friendliest there he just kept walking.But they started to throw stones at him and he asked why they responded with"your lord is a false idol" and "go back where you came from"  these action he found very unkind but he chose to forgive them and left. Then came the Ukraine and found more Russians there it confused him because to his knowledge this was a different country and  there was a lot of  rubble which he didn't understand why there was so much debris he asked what was going on to a man he responded with "its war you idoit" the he shot another man, this shocked and appalled him and he took the gun and asked why" he was the enemy" and the man took it back this sadden him not knowing what to do but he  hopes they rebuild and find peace and serenity. Then Poland as he was walking though the city of Warsaw it was quite a site there were people in short clothing not covering  their arms and legs Drathler didn't understand why people would wear this reveling clothing because it could lead to lustful thinking . Also moving photos with people inside them talking and very bright lights also it was so confusion but he heard some one call i ta commercial. Belgium he saw people begging with signs and hats who dose that the way he  as taught to just hold out your beggars bowl and its always worked but people started to give him some odd metallic disc he ask a women what it was and she laughed at him then went to a gentleman with more weird circle thing  but people were eating those ones and asked what they were  and the man said “hand them here" and so he did and the man handed back something called a waffle and he ate it and found it taste good. next Germany and found something called an autobahn and it said all speeds so Drathler deiced to start to run he got some odd looks there and found a place call Auschwitz and he hear what happen there by an elderly woman so he like always asked "why would they do this" she responded with one word "hate" this sadden him. And his last stop in Europe France. He got some bread and cheese and didn't like them and spat them out them got odder looks and people started yelling and being rude so he got on a boat and went to the place with the big statue lady. Now America time to walk across another country  "yay!" As his journey comes to an end he saw a broken bell, twisters, and a lot of corn and wheat till he got to Nevada. And now in Nevada Drathler exclaimed "well now it is time to do what i can to help this world and save the people".

Miscellaneous: color blind what this entails is he can only see souls in three colors white- good, gray- normal, black evil
he is a vegetarian and loves to garden

Have You Read the Rules?
"come with me overwhelming power and madness awaits "

Last edited by MAgmon on March 5th 2016, 7:39 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 4:04 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 12:56 am

Okay, this needs some work. A big thing you need to work on is the grammar. For one thing, you haven't capitalized any of your sentences which needs to be done.

You also need to write in complete sentences so that they make sense. To be honest, some of these aren't even sentences. You should write an app for your character like you would a job application or a Novel. You also have a few spelling errors you need to go through. For instance, I'm sure you mean to say "blind" instead of "bind."

I also suggest rereading what you write out loud to see how it sounds to you. That will help you better understand how other people read your work and what mistakes you may have made.

Please post in this topic again once you have edited your application accordingly. Arigato!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 4:19 pm

hey can an admin look at this i really would like to rp please
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 4:30 pm

This character has already been reviewed by a moderator and has not been edited as requested. Please make the edits suggested by Idoc.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2016, 7:17 pm

Drathler the monk (WIP) SuBGn35

Magmon,

This character still needs edits made to it in order for him to be approved; please make these edits by the end of the year or else he will be moved to the Dropped section.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drathler the monk (WIP)     Drathler the monk (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drathler the monk (WIP)
Page 1 of 1