Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) Empty
PostSubject: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 9:00 pm

Raicheal hurriedly toddled along through the streets of Death City while trying her best to keep up with the nurse who volunteer to show her how to get to the Girl’s Dorms. She had just finished her therapy session with Ms. Exagora and her mind was still reeling from everything they had talked about. She hugged the white teddy bear she was carrying closer to her chest. It was a gift from Ms. Exagora and Raicheal was still trying to get used to the idea of receiving gifts from people. She knew that Ms. Exagora believed that she wasn’t worthless but Raicheal was still unsure herself whether that was true or not. All that she knew was that she had survived and was here now. Raicheal sighed a little and glanced around at the buildings she was passing as people weaved in and out of them. People. So many people. She cast her gaze to the ground as she frowned a little at that thought. There were so many new people in this city that she would have to meet. It was a thought that filled her with fear but also made her a little hopeful. After all, Ms. Exagora and the nurses at the Infirmary were nice so maybe other people will be nice as well. At least that was what she was hoping.

“Well, here we are.” the nurse said as Raicheal looked up at her and gasped a little at what she saw. There standing before her was a large ornate building with one of the most beautiful gardens she had ever seen. Her eyes grew wide as she saw all the different trees and flowers that surrounded the building and a small smile appeared on her face.

“Well, isn’t that a pleasant sight.” The nurse said smiling at her “You have a very lovely smile Raicheal. It’s a shame you don’t use it more often.” Raicheal blushed a little at the compliment she was just given.

"Th-Thank You." She said not sure what else to say. She wasn’t use to getting compliments, at least those that didn’t pertain to how good she was in bed. Her smile faded a little at that thought as she and the nurse approached the front door of the building.

“Well, this is where we part ways Raicheal.” The nurse said as she reached into her pocket and produced a key and an envelope.

“Here you are, Raicheal.” She said before handing the items to Raicheal “These came for you while you were in therapy. This is the key that goes to your room in this building and the envelope has your weekly allowance of 200 dollars. Don’t go spending it all in one place.” With that, she hugged Raicheal, a little which caused her to tense up do to the fact that she didn’t really like physical contact. In fact, it took all the willpower she had not to freak out but she knew the nurse was just trying to be nice.

“Take care of yourself Raicheal” The nurse said as she broke the hug “and make sure to come and visit the Infirmary at some point. I am sure we will all be happy to see you again.”

"Ok, I-I’ll try" Raicheal said with a small stutter in her voice.

“That’s all I can ask of you dear.” The nurse said with a smile before turning around and walking to the gate and then further down the road. Raicheal stood there nervously for a bit before placing the key and the money in a pocket of her grey sweat pants. She slowly turned to the door and cautiously reached her hand out to the doorknob. Raicheal took a deep breath and gathered up all the courage she could before opening the door and stepping into the building.  

OCC: For peoples info, Raicheal is currently wearing a black "I (a little picture of a skull mask) Death City" t-shirt, Grey sweatpants and Black flats.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 12:03 am

Chicory was walking down the hall of the dorm rooms doing a few chores when she stopped around the corner to hear a couple other girls talking about a new student joining the dorms today. Chicory had then decided in her mind that it would be rude not to welcome a new student to the dorms. Chicory didn't exactly get a tour of the dorms and had to pretty much map the whole place with her vibration senses the first day she came. Probably mainly because of the fact she hid from everyone when she first came here. Juro-kun was the first person she really connected with at the DWMA. Maybe this was her chance to make a new friend. With a determined nod and clenched fist she decided. Chicory then stepped slightly quicker than usual to get to the entrance in time to greet her. She was able to narrowly dodge the two girls she overheard and save herself a painful fall, and a lot of apologizing.

But that wasn't a concern to her right now, Chicory had a mission, and when she is determined she tends to forget her usual fears of social embarrassment. With light thumbs from the floor as her open toed shoes stepped lively, Chicory recognized the familiar empty space of the entrance room and took a quick stomp to find where the front door was. Upon sensing the open space from the bottom of the door she turned around and faced the door. She stood there maybe a good two minutes twiddling her thumbs before she heard the familiar voice of one of the nurses talking from outside. 'Eh, why would one of the nurses be at the dorm? I didn't hear anyone hurt on... oh! Is it her? I haven't heard that voice before, so it must be, right? I hope so... wait... what am I supposed to say? Calm down Chicory, remember your manners... smile, greet, and bow... then introductions. Okay!'

Chicory heard the familiar click of the door handle and put on her best smile she could. When she felt the rush of air from the door opening she instinctively bowed with her hands in front of her. "Konnichiwa, um, I mean, H-Hello. Welcome to the Girl's Dorm. My name is Chicory Madoka, I hope you enjoy living with us." To be honest Chicory was surprised she did her greeting so well. Guess all her years greeting people at her parent's store still stuck with her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 12:54 am

The courage Raicheal gather to step into the building quickly faltered as she almost ran into a girl standing on the other side of the door in her haste to get into the building as quickly as possible. Raicheal stopped suddenly and was able to not run into the girl but instead throw herself off balance. The girl quickly bowed and introduced herself as Chicory Madoka just as Raicheal fell backwards onto her butt with an "oof." Once she was on the ground her instincts immediately kicked in and she swerved around to get on her hands and knees in front of Chicory.

"I'm so-sorry! I'm so-sorry! I d-did-didn't me-mean to so cl-clum-clumsy. Ple-Please do-don't hu-hurt me, Mis-Mistress Chi-Chicory" Raicheal said hurriedly as she shook a little on the ground.

OCC: Forgot to mention, Raicheal has an Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 1:42 am

Chicory could feel when the girl hit the floor almost immediately when it happened. The floor certainly sent enough vibrations her way. It was then that Chicory's face became flushed with the embarrassment of her blunder, and she wondered what to do. And then she did what she does best, apologized. "G-G-Gomenasai... I-I didn't mean to scare you, p-please forgive my rudeness... I-I'm so s-sorry... p-please don't be frightened, I-I'm the last person that would harm someone else for no reason... G-Gomenasai, please, please... I... I'm not dangerous, I promise... p-p-please stand up... the hard wood floor will make your knees ache if you do that to long..."

Chicory was unsure what to do with her hands, put them over her mouth with worry, help the girl up, pray? Oh, why didn't she think this through? She should have made a plan, she always makes a plan before she does anything... well... except when she runs away... should she run away? No! She didn't want to be more rude by leaving someone covering and begging on the floor. Oh dear. "P-Please, d-do you need help getting up? I-I don't want you to get hurt. P-Please let me assist you... what's your name? She asked in as calm a voice she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 7:59 pm

Raicheal knelt there on the ground apologizing at the same time as Chicory did. Her face becoming ever redder and redder in a mixture of embarrassment and blood rushing to her head. After a few moments of silence, Raicheal tentatively looked up at Chicory and saw her face was almost as red if not redder than hers felt. She was reaching out a hand to Raicheal and had offered to help her up before asking her name. By the way, Chicory was acting she didn't seem dangerous; in fact Raicheal thought she acted a little like herself. Raicheal cautiously extended a trembling hand to Chicory's hand and grabbed it.

"Rai-Raicheal Bre-Brennan," She said with a tremor in her voice as she let Chicory help her to her feet.

"My na-name is Rai-Raicheal Brennan and I am so-sorry for ca-calling y-yo-you Mis-Mistress. I be-been to-told that it-it's not rig-right to use such ti-titles on peo-people so I-I'm tr-trying to s-s-stop. Sorry." She finished speaking and looked down at her feet in embarrassment do to her lack of control over her old habits.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 8:36 pm

A slight wave of relief came over Chicory as she felt Raicheal grab her hand and introduce herself as Chicory kindly and carefully held her hand and eased her up to her feet. Her face still red but with a little calmer an expression. Chicory patiently waited till Raicheal was done speaking to reply to her. She smiled a lightly as she did. "It's nice to meet you Bren... oh baka, I mean, Raicheal-chan... I must apologize as well, I seem to keep going back to my native language, and I forget sometimes how to address people in America. It seems we all have our habits we can't seem to break." Chicory giggled a little before she gave a bit of a sad look.

I am so very sorry for frightening you... I only wanted to give you a proper welcome to the dorm... but I must have been too anxious..." Chicory proceeded to tap her pointer fingers together as she spoke. Her face a little more flushed from embarrassment. After all Chicory was usually the one who was frightened of others. But it seemed this girl may share her same nervousness. Chicory wondered what might have happened to make her this way. For Chicory it was the constant bullying throughout her life for being timid and blind. Which is why she didn't like to tell people about her blindness. She has always been frightened of how other people think of her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2015, 4:01 am

Raicheal looked up and smiled a little at Chicory's comment, it made her a little happy that someone at least felt a little like she did. However, it faded a little when Chicory started acting sad and embarrassed about the incident that just happened.

"It's not y-your fa-fault Chicory. I was the muppet who r-ran in here be-because I was nev-nervous to me-meet new peo-people." Raicheal said as her a face became equally as red as Chicory's with embarrassment and she twisted her hair a little. Raicheal was still nervous about meeting new people but Chicory seemed friendly and easy to talk to. She didn't know what it was but she felt a kind of connection to Chicory. Maybe it was because they acted so much alike but in some little way she was stronger than her and Raicheal admired that.

"Sorry again f-for everything that hap-happened and tha-thanks for welcoming me." Raicheal said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 2:51 am

The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) Tak_by_shikicraig-d6s9fxg

As the two girls apologized to each other, a single girl who was watching the commotion from deeper within the hallway decided to casually make her way over to the two. This girl could be described at first glance as, extremely gothic. Most likely due to the color scheme of her clothes, that of which consisted of pinks, blues, and dark purples. There was also dark black if you counted the girl's knee-high silk stockings. This outfit's style was pretty common and normal for this girl to wear but the personality that she now possessed would cause others to believe that she was an entirely different person than she originally was. This of course, wasn't too far from the truth. Deep inside this body, a shattering soul was trapped in a never ending acid trip while an invader to her body pranced around as the all new Annabelle. This invader of course was Known as an infamous clown named Zera.

When she finally approached Chicory and Raicheal, Zera flung her arms around both of their necks and pulled them into a tight embrace with absolutely zero disregard for their personal space. "Oooooooh boy oh boy! I'm so glad we got some new member to the dorms, I reeeeaaally believe you'll actually enjoy it here. There's 24-hour parties, alcohol, drugs and... Ok I'm getting a bit ahead of myself her.", Zera said in a very high pitched and fast paced tone. "First things first, my names Annabelle. You know like that little possessed doll that tries to steal peoples souls. Yeeeeaaah, that one. Don't worry though, I won't steal your souls in your sleep. I might molest it though... Buuuuut, I won't. Seriously, I'm certain that there's quit a view diseases souls can from mating but that's just conspiracies and propaganda Death wants you believe. Who knows. By the way, what's your name's?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 12:10 am

Raicheal was finally calm enough to have a semi-normal conversation with Chicory and was enjoying the new friend she had made when some unknown persons arm suddenly wrapped itself around her neck. Immediately panic set in as Raicheal started to struggle to get free but it was to no avail, whoever had her was holding onto her tightly. Thoughts wildly flew through her head as memories of her past and fears of what could be happening right now fueled her panic. Her anxiety and struggling increased ever more when she heard the person talk about 24 hour long parties with alcohol and drugs, which freaked her out. Raicheal hated these types of parties because they usually involved her acting as the entertainment to a room full of men whilst being force fed pills and alcohol to loosen her up before being passed around said room of men so they could enjoy all her body had to offer. She shook and shivered as the memories flooded back and her panic spiked as the person said the word "Molest". She didn't want to go back. She didn't want it to happen again. Her chest tightened as her breathing became ever more shallow while her body trembled in fear. She was in the midst of a full on panic attack and couldn't muster to say any more than "P-p-p-plea-please L-l-le-let M-m-me G-g-go." over and over again in a panic-stricken tone.

OOC: Hey guys, I am thinking that the posting order should be Me, Idoc, Vel and if anyone else what's to join they should post after Vel's Posts. What do you guys think?  
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 12:50 am

As Chicory listened to Raicheal her smile gradually returned, especially when she heard the word Muppet. Mainly because Chicory hadn't heard that term before and knew nothing about what it was. She started to giggle. "Sorry Raicheal-chan, I don't mean to laugh... it's just, what is a "muppet?" I've never heard of that before." It was a little out of nowhere but it also seemed a good way to break some of the tension with a good laugh. After all if Raicheal was to feel welcome then Chicory had to make sure she was comfortable. Although, just when things turned out to be going so well, Chicory suddenly felt another presence creep up on her, until it suddenly grabbed her and Raicheal around the shoulders.

From the voice, it seemed to be another girl from in the dorms. Wait, did Chicory know this girl? No, well, at least not directly, but she sounded like that girl that lost her partner a little while ago. Last time Chicory heard of her, she was in a deep depression, and wouldn't come out of her room except for food and essentials. Chicory even tried to talk to her a couple times before she was sent away by the sheer sadness the girl felt. But... this couldn't be her, could it? This didn't sound like a girl suffering from loss. As the girl spoke Chicory had to intervene about a few things the girl was say. "Eh!? W-What? There's nothing like that he..." The girl continued to spout what seemed like babbling nonsense. "A-Annabelle? But... I thought you were... wait what? That's not... W-Wait... that's not very... diseases? W-what do you mean by... what? Death-sama wouldn't..."

Chicory couldn't keep up with the girl's speech, it was just so fast, she was surprised she was able to catch it all really let alone try to reply at all. One thing was sure though, she was the girl Chicory had heard about... but something was very wrong... was she possessed? Mad? On... drugs? Chicory couldn't wrap her head around it. Chicory struggled a little with the uncomfortable latch the girl had on her until she asked there names. "A-Annabelle, it's me, Ch-Chicory Madoka... don't you remember?" Chicory shook her head for a moment thinking about the more pressing issue at hand. "P-P-Please release us... y-you're frightening Raicheal-chan... p-please be considerate of your actions..." She said trying to be strong for herself and for Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 3:19 am

Zera felt Raicheal struggle to break free from her grasp as she went into total tantrum due to the flashbacks she was suffering. Meanwhile, Chicory seemed to be a bit more sure of herself and her actions, especially when speaking up to her. Zera, feeling no need to traumatize the two with her hugs any longer, decided to simply let the two go. Chuckling to herself, Zera pulled out a bottle of pills from her pocket. "Chicory... Heeeey, I do remember you a bit now. Sorry, I never really been the same since I returned from that one mission. I can still remember the look on my Meister's face when... He...",, Zera said before taking a finger and tracing a single line across her own throat. "You can simply never forget letting someone close to you die. Now and forever... His blood will stain my Weapon form's blade. But hey, I can't complain. He would've wanted me to be happy for him anyways."

Zera then unscrewed the top of the bottle that contained her pills before swallowing down five pills straight from the bottle. "Mmmm, the taste never gets better. Anyways, these are my happy pills the good old doctor gave me. I've just started to take them now, they're a whole lot like flavorless candy but I definitely loooooooooove them. You should try some some day but who knows.", with that being said, Zera pocketed her pills and casted her uneasy gaze upon Raicheal who still hasn't revealed her name. Zera gave her usually warm and cheerful smile before waiting for her to calm and respond to her simple question.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 3:01 am

As soon as Annabelle/Zera let go of Raicheal she fell to the floor because her legs were shaking too much to support her. She hit the ground a little hard, which hurt, but she wasn't paying much attention to that at the moment. Conveniently, she landed next to her teddy bear, which she quickly scooped back up before scooting over to the nearest wall and putting her back to it. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them and the bear tightly in order to start calming herself. She began to rock back and forth with her eyes closed as she tried to block the world out and refocus herself. She still heard everything that was going on and was sad for the girl, even if she was talking about his death in such a happy way but she was in no state to respond at the moment.  
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 1:28 am

As Annabelle, the girl that had been so sad and shut away continued to speak, it only made Chicory feel more and more uncomfortable. She spoke almost in a way that expressed she didn't really, feel anything about her partners death. In fact with that part she said about her weapon's blade being stained with his blood, it was almost like taking credit for the death. Chicory didn't know what to think about all this, but apparently those pills had something to do with it. A bead of sweat ran down Chicory's face as she waved her hand in denial of her offer. "N-No thank you Annabelle... t-those seem like they might be prescribed after all." A nervous laugh came over Chicory as she felt the shuffling of Raicheal on the floor.

Chicory then bowed at Annabelle as a way of excusing herself before she stepped over to Raicheal and kneeled down next to her. She placed a hand on Raicheal's shoulder carefully as to not to spook her as she tried to calm her down. "I-It's alright Raicheal-chan, Annabelle d-didn't know she would scare you... i-it's alright, no need to hide over here... m-maybe we should walk around the dorms a bit, I can show you around. How does that sound?" Chicory said giving Raicheal a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 7:44 pm

Somnolence weighed down heavily on Thisbe's eyes as she trudged up the stairs, her steel-toed boots scraping against the hardwood floor.  One hand loosely grasped the right-side railing, while the other was left to hang down, the girl's fingertips barely brushing the steps.  Finally she reached the final landing in the flight of stairs, and Thisbe momentarily paused in her struggle.  Then spontaneously, the young student's hands were drawn sharply in towards her body as her eyes snapped open.  Within moments, Thisbe stood at the top of the stairway, very much wide awake and panting ever so slightly.  Her eyes gleamed with excitement-- there was no trace of the girl who had been dragging her feet up the stairs just a bit ago.

"Hello there," she murmured, blinking inquisitively at her surroundings, as well as the multiple conversations which seemed to be occurring all at once.  Had any of them managed to take note of the pale-rose haired girl, who was perhaps just a bit odd in demeanor?  Either way, it was best to be at least amicable enough that she didn't come off as completely unapproachable; so Thisbe did just that.  She wanted to become friends with at least some of the many people loitering around in the hallway, chattering with varying degrees of interest in their respective conversations.

"Mihi nomen est Thisbe Grant Charybdis... et... oh!"  Holding back the slight frown that threatened to trace her lips, Thisbe instead forced a smile, ignoring the fact that she had accidentally introduced herself in Latin, considering that was how it had been done at her other school-- a boarding school.  "My name is Thisbe..."  Her words had an odd quality, almost as though they were floating through the air as they faded.  The girl bit her lip, unsure of what to say next.  She wasn't exactly an outgoing person, after all.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 4:44 am

After Raicheal dropped to the floor Zera couldn't help but give out a joyful giggle. She watched her slowly become petrified from fear and unable to make a single audible sound. This unfortunately left her unable to answer Zera's question but Zera would still discover it through Chicory conversing with her. "Eeeeyup! They're definitely prescription. Rachael's a nice name too by the way. I only wish you could've told me yourself but that's ok. Everything is forgiven baby. Let's just hope you can forgive me for scaring ya right out of your stockings.", Zera told the two before flashing Raicheal a flirtatious wink.

Soon afterwards Zera heard the scraping of metal against the hardwood floor down the staircase. "Le Gasp! Could it be what I think it is!? Another recruit to this hell called the DWMA?", Zera asked as she watched the new girl climb up the rest of the flight of stairs. Zera instantly knew that things were about to get ten times more interesting, but that was because she was going crank her fear factor up a notch. Zera waved to the newcomer that greeted them, and simply laughed when Thisbe spoke in a foreign tongue that Zera couldn't understand. "Why hellooooo to you too sweet thing. It's very nice ta meet ya. My humble name... Is Annabelle but I'm truly fine with anything else you'll like calling me. Please excuse me as I get a better look at ya.", Zera told Thisbe before slowly circling around her. Zera's every step was silent, making zero detectable noise to the untrained ear. Some could say that at that very moment, Zera was like a stealthy predator who was waiting for the right moment to strike at her prey. In some ways, this could be taken as truth.

Once Zera was completely behind Thisbe, sparkles of pink and blue shot out of Zera's behind followed by a gloomy grey light. The sparkles quickly dissipated as quickly as they manifested, leaving behind the light that was slowly taking on a new form. The light was like a snake that loosely coiled around Thisbe, before turning into a elastic cord that held multiple blades like beads on a necklace. Each blade was crimson red except for the edges or tip that were either pink or light blue. The very tip of Zera's final blade was softly pressed against the throat of Thisbe. "As you can already see, I am a beautiful Weapon. A chain sword to be in fact. I hope to discover what you are over time Love.", Zera calmly said before uncoiling her make shift tail around Thisbe.

Zera then returned to her original spot beside Raicheal and Chicory with her tail following right behind her. The tail waved and flowed through the air like a serpent within water, somewhat hinting that it had a mind of its own. "I just know we four are going to be the best of friends at this school. We need to stick together with reliable people afterall. We never know who may wanna stab us in the back. We all can't trust our teachers or even Lord Death anymore. They've all failed us and let a brand new Kishin rise. Now they're more than likely going to ditch the responsibility of ridding the world of this threat to our generation. So we might as well come together. I have an idea.", Zera proclaimed out of nowhere, holding up her left hand, palm facing outwards for them all to see. The tip of her tail then quickly went and sliced the palm, soaking the blade with blood while spilling some of the precious fluid onto the floor. The rest of the students in the dormitory then turned their attention onto the scene as Zera cleaned the blade with her own tongue. "Lets make a vow to stick together. An alliance if you will, one that we'll seal in blood. We'll all be in this together and believe me, y'all don't want me as anything else but your friend. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 8:11 pm

Raicheal focused on her breathing, taking deep breaths in and out to calm herself but to be honest all the excitement around her wasn't helping much. It was then that she felt Chicory's hand on her shoulder and turned her attention to it. It felt warm and comforting, a feeling that was still new to Raicheal but none the less nice. She listened to Chicory's words and she was right that Annabelle wasn't at fault for her own cowardice but still something about her actions unnerved Raicheal. At the mention of a tour of the dorms with Chicory, Raicheal nodded her head quickly and grabbed Chicory's arm to help steady herself whilst she got to her feet. She was listening to Annabelle slightly as she got up and once she was standing, she caught Annabelle’s wink and flinched a little. It was at this point Thisbe came down the stairs and Annabelle’s attention shifted towards her. She watched as Annabelle started to circle Thisbe and just as Raicheal started to wonder what Annabelle was doing, a bright flash of light filled the room causing her to jump behind of Chicory in fear. She looked past Chicory a little and saw that Annabelle had a tail made of blades wrapped around Thisbe's throat. Raicheal began to shake again as she unconsciously grabbed her right arm. She watched in fear and as well as slight amazement at Annabelle’s partial weapon form, which looked a lot more dangerous and impressive than anything she could do. Raicheal gripped her arm a little tighter as thoughts of how useless of a weapon she must be bubbled to the surface of her mind. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Annabelle unwrap her tail from around Thisbe's neck and move back towards herself and Chicory. It wasn't until she started saying that we could not trust the teachers that Raicheal had noticed that Annabelle had moved. Everything that she was saying just confused Raicheal, it was teachers like Miss. Exagora and the nurses who had rescued her and had helped her get better so why should she not trust the people who had helped her so much. She was in the middle of trying to figure this out when her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something being sliced and she looked up in horror to see that Annabelle had cut her hand open and even worst than that she was licking her own blood off the blade! Raicheal was starting to feel sick at the sight of this. She felt as if the room was spinning as her legs began to feel weaker and weaker. She began to sway as everything when black and she fell to the floor with a thud.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 9:17 pm

If Chicory could see she would have wished she hadn't. Well... maybe. Anyway with all that was going on Chicory tried her best to focus on Raicheal, but to pay attention to the others. As Raicheal grabbed Chicory's arm and stood up, Chicory started to walk her to the other side of the room slowly until they came to a stop for a second as Raicheal moved behind her. Chicory stood still and acted as her shield from what scared her. After a second Chicory felt very erratic vibrations in the air behind her. She moved her face over as if to look back at Raicheal. "Raicheal-chan, are you okay?" No response was heard, but when Annabelle started talking about the trustworthiness of the Academy she gained a surprised and irritated look towards Annabelle. "Nani!?" She growled under her breath before her attention on Annabelle was broken.

A thud sent vibrant waves through the wooden floor and Chicory turned around and kneeled down towards the scene. She already knew it was Raicheal. "Raicheal-chan!" She said in an expressed worried tone as she lifted up Raicheal's head and checked to see if she was breathing, she was, good. It was apparent to Chicory that they needed to flee this scene, immediately! Chicory then carefully picked Raicheal up and carried her off down the hallway princess style until she got to her dorm room. There were beds in the room but Chicory had her own matt set up on the floor for her own comfort. She gently placed Raicheal down and slid a pillow underneath her head before lying it down gently.

She then covered Raicheal in a comforter and kneeled over her, placing her hand on Raicheal's. "Oh... this wasn't what I wanted at all... All of this panic and worry, and Annabelle... what is she thinking?" Chicory sighed and cupped Raicheal's hand in her own two hands. "Gomenasai, I'm very sorry... I just wanted to give you a proper introduction into the dorms... I didn't want you to have to go through this..." Chicory then out of sheer compassion, kissed Raicheal's forehead before sitting back up and taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 9:48 pm

Occ: Posts?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 7:57 pm

Zera giggled slightly as she the poor girl collapse onto the floor in a sudden faint. Unfortunately the girl's friend wouldn't find this to be so funny and proceeded to pick her up and rush her into a room. Zera gave one last glance around, seeing that nobody seemed to want to make a blood pact. This didn't bother the happy-go lucky candy clown however, seeing that she simply proceeded to lick some blood from her palm before rubbing it all over her face. Now with a crimson stained face, Zera left very anticlimactically compared to her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:29 am

It would be about five minutes since Chicory laid Raicheal on the mat before Raicheal would begin acting restless as she awoke. However to Raicheal, it had seemed like no time had passed at all as she slowly regained consciousness. Her eyes half opened as she sat up a little which proved to be a bit hard for her do to the fact that her body was still sore from hitting the floor. She looked around the room slowly to get her bearings but soon realized that she was in a completely new room then the one she was in before. It was then that her eyes fell on to Chicory who was kneeling next to her with a worried look on her face.

"Chicory?" She said in a half-asleep tone of voice as her hands rose up to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Where are we… and what happened?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 1:01 pm

An alerted expression came upon Chicory's face for a moment before she spoke. "R-Raichel, you're awake... thank goodness, umm, you passed out... so while everyone was distracted, I picked you up and brought you to my dorm room... I-I'm glad your okay." Chicory cupped her hands together as if in prayer and closed her eyes in thanks. She then "looked" at Raicheal again. "I'm sorry about just moving you like that... b-but everything was getting crazy... I-I had to get you out of there... I-I'm sorry you had to go through that Raicheal..." She said looking down as if ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 11:39 pm

"I-It's ok, Chicory." Raicheal said as she sat up a little.

"I-If any-anyone should be s-sorry i-it should be me. I w-was the one who fa-fainted when A-Annabelle cut her h-hand op-open and ca-cause yo-you to w-w-worry" Raicheal bought her knees up to her chest again to hug them for comfort. She had fainted at the sight of blood while Chicory stay strong and helped her. She felt bad about causing so much trouble for her and having Chicory worry about her. In a way, Raicheal wish that she could be as strong as Chicory and face her own fears but the fears that haunted her were way too strong for a weakling like her to conquer. She sighed at that thought and then decided to look around the room for a bit. It was a nice room with three beds and desks; it certainly looked comfier than the cell she had been living in for the past five years.

"Your r-room looks nice Chicory. Do all the rooms look like this?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 2:09 pm

Chicory looked back up and waved her hand in the air lightly. "N-No no Raicheal, you did nothing wrong, I could hardly stand the sight myself. I must have just been too focused on you to react." Chicory giggled nervously, she honestly might have feinted at such a gruesome scene herself if she had seen it. Chicory was used to seeing blood, but the act of cutting ones self like that was sickening to her.

As Raicheal complimented Chicory's room she smiled but than smiled nervously when she asked if all the rooms were the same. "W-Well, this is a dormitory... so I would imagine a lot of the rooms are alike... I don't... exactly visit other rooms very often... hehe" She laughed again nervously. To be honest she pretty much knew the whole layout of this place just by walking, but she didn't really feel like talking about that... or what that entailed... her blindness.

"U-Umm, i-if you wanted to... umm I insist that you would stay in my room tonight... I-I'd feel horrible if you had to go looking around for a room and something else happen to you..." She stated with nervous concern.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 4:07 pm

Raicheal sat there on the mat as Chicory talked about the incident in the front hall and the dormitory rooms in the building but when Chicory finished with the her last statement, Raicheal felt a small tinge of guilt. As much as she liked Chicory and felt a bond of friendship forming between them all she had done since they had met was cause her to worry. She feared if she stayed, she would become a burden to Chicory just like she had been a burden on everyone else she ever met. Her eyes fell away from looking at Chicory and soon rested on the floor of the room. She was in a tough spot. She didn't want Chicory to worry about her so much that she became a burden but she also didn't want to hurt Chicory's feelings by not accepting her offer. Unsure of what to do, Raicheal sat there quietly for what seemed like ages before she finally spoke.

"Ummmm...Th-thank y-y-you for th-the o-offer Ch-Chicory b-b-b-but I d-do no-not w-w-w-want t-to be-beco-become a -bu-bur-burden to y-you.” She said in a quiet and sad tone.

"I-If y-y-you cou-could j-just s-s-s-sh-show m-me wh-whe-where my r-room is, I-I wi-will l-leave yo-you al-alo-alone for th-the e-evening.". With that she reached into the pocket of her sweatpants and retrieved the key that was given to her by the nurse. She looked it over a few times before she found two very small numbers etched into the key.

"Ummm...do you k-know wh-where r-r-room 22 is?" She asked nervously.

OCC: Guess what number Chicory’s room is! ;)

Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2016, 2:23 pm

Chicory was truly worried for Raicheal, at least for the moment, all that activity had only happened moments ago and it was very disturbing. She had wanted her to at least felt safe for the first night she stayed in the dorms. Well if she didn't want to stay with Chicory she could at least take her to her room. Only thing is, when Raicheal revealed her assigned room Chicory opened her mouth in surprise and a bit of blush came upon her face. "Eeeeeeeeeeey? T-Twenty two? But that's.. my room number... so w-we're roommates?"

Chicory was silent for a moment before she put her hand up to her mouth and started to giggle and then laugh. This was certainly a surprising and happy coincidence they had here. After all of that happened it ended up that the stranger Chicory decided to greet was her new roommate. What were the odds of this happening? "Well, it would seem that you will be staying for a bit after all." Chicory giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)   The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hopeful start of a bright future (Open to all girls in the girl Dorms, T/M)
Page 1 of 1