Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) Empty
PostSubject: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 10:57 pm

Lenore crawled through the underbrush of the dense jungle, a cloth wrapped bundle in her small arms. She swatted at a mosquito, listening to the soft crunch the exoskeleton made in her hands with a grin. Mud caked her tights up to her knees, and her jumper tattered at the ends. She kicked off her shoes at the edge of the cave, tiny white toes wriggling in the ends of her hose, a strange cleanliness to them, and hoisted the package above her head, "Mr. Iggy! I brought you a present!" And ran back to the rear of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:05 pm

Ignatius was languishing in the intense desert heat, his skin crawling and his breath short. Of course, this enviroment was....strangely soothing for him, as it reminded him of his younger days, when he went on wild treasure hunts.

At the moment, he had been studying ancient glyphs when Lenore came it. Turning, he gave her his most winning smile. "Why hello there! A gift? For me?" He said, retrieving the package from her. "Why thank you, you shouldn't have." He turned back to his glyphs. "Well at least one good thing happened today. I can't seem to make heads or tales of these little symbols. A pity." He said, sighing. Sure, he was just indulging a hobby instead of doing actual work, but hell, he was the worlds most infamous supervillain, he deserved a vacation every now and again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:09 pm

Lenore grinned, "Open it! Open it!" she chimed, hardly able to wait for him to open the three round blue glistening souls she harvested for him, shimmery and crystalline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:11 pm

Inker smiled, and opened the package, humoring the girl. "Souls? Aw, you shouldn't have!" He said, shortly devouring them before burping. "Thaaat hit the spot. Now, since I'm not making any progress on this, where exactly did you find these? I think a visit by both of us is in order!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:14 pm

She pointed out into the jungle, "I found a few big tall guys with spears hunting fishies! But the fishies were nice to me so I hunted them back." She grinned proudly, "There's a mommy fishie, and a daddy fishie and a baby one! It had funny black spots like the daddy fishie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 7:55 pm

...Well, that was a thing. "Hrrm. Well hopefully those rotten old fishermen think better about hurting those poor innocent fish." Inker said with a chuckle. "But best we make sure, eh? Lead me to the place where you saw these big tall guys, I'll make sure they never hurt any fish again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 7:57 pm

Lenore smiled, nodded, waiting patiently as Inker finished gobbling the souls she brought. She took him by the finger, leading him through the thick forests, to an artificial clearing where two giant yellow machines and four men smoking cigarettes stood laughing, "They have the same funny yellow hats like turtle shells." she muttered, frowning, "Turtles are nice too. Did they kill turtles?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:52 pm

Loggers. Most likely illegal. "Probably. Even if they didn't...These individuals are very...very...BAD, for the Forrest." He would have to give Lenore a few lessons on conservationism when they returned home. For now...

"Be a dear, and end the lives of the miserable wretched, please? As a reward, you can keep their souls." Inker said, distasteful of the loggers. He remembered when he was human, he had fought to STOP the great jungles from getting torn down. It seems that in the many decades he had slept, no one learned their lessons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 11:45 pm

Lenore nodded, a sadistic satisfaction on her face accompanied by pleasure at receiving the order to kill. She skipped out into the clearing, one of the loggers holding a hand on a gun at his hip for a moment, before seeing the strange, pale girl with ringlets and haunting round eyes. "Are you lost little gi- GACK!" he spat and sputtered, a spray of red erupting from his throat while the little girl wagged a finger at him.

"Mr. Iggy says not to talk to strangers." she giggled, slitting throats and gutting each man one by one, the helpless screams to god for mercy and firings of the gun providing a melodic score to her slaying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 9:57 pm

Thinking it over, Inker decided it would be prudent to assure no survivors. With that, he raised his hand, and several ink raiders formed before shuffling off into the jungle to catch any survivors who happened to run away.

"Lenore sweety, don't play with your food. Remember, kill them quick or they might manage to cause problems." Inker said. Sure, it was somewhat hypocritical of him, but hey, he was literally a god, he could afford to be hypocritical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 10:04 pm

The girl didn't respond, but the loggers dropped much faster, a sign of her own acknowledgement. Soon, she was left sitting among four souls she munched happily on one like an apple, "Mr. Iggy?" she asked, "How come we don't have a mommy like the duckies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 10:16 pm

Inker thought on that a moment. Well. This...would be a awkward question to awnser.

"That...is a difficult question to awnser, Lenore. For one thing, I'm not your biological parent, and I'm very much single and likely to remain that way for reasons that I'm not getting into right now. For another, I don't know who your biological parents actually ARE." He answered truthfully. Always paid to be honest with children. "I mean, I suppose your mother could have been that one witch who raised you, but I...doubt it, to be honest." Charim didn't strike him as being a very maternal sort of person, truth be told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 10:31 pm

Lenore bit her lip a little, but went back to munching on her soul, "Do I need a mommy? Or can people go on without one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 10:36 pm

"Pllleeeenty of people don't have mommies." Iggy said, soothing. "So don't worry, you don't need one." Now, time for topic change. "Anyways, would you perhaps like to show me where you found those fishies earlier? I am VERY interested in meeting them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:06 am

Lenore seemed satisfied enough with the answer, at least for now, and took Inker's hand as she led him off towards the river, "They're really pretty! With orange tummies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)   "Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Here, Mr. Iggy. I Brought You A Present." (Beyril Stone and Beetle)
Page 1 of 1