Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 4:54 pm

A loud groan escaped him, and he released her wrist as his hips bucked, head tilting back. "Damnit, woman, you'll be the death of me." Even still, his hands flew to her waist, tugging at the shirt until he'd managed to pull it up to her breasts, eyes taking in the sight of her skin as he exposed it.

-

"It's important, obviously." She said, rolling her eyes, though her mind was elsewhere. "I think she wants me to tell Tony." The conclusion seemed logical enough, given everything that she wrote. She's terrified of his reaction, but it's eating away at her." Her eyes flitted to him, observing the cool, professional demeanor. "I don't know if it's for me to say."
Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:00 pm

The scars on her torso had faded greatly during the last year, reduced to little more than slight imperfections only seen at an angle. The delicate lacing of the lotus tattooed on her sternum seemed to almost hold up her breasts beneath her bra. She lifted her arms, the shirt flying off over her head just before she reached down and unfastened the buttons on her jeans. "Then let me die with you." she whispered hotly against his cheek, her lips frantically searching for flesh and settling on the lobe of his ear.

------------------

"She's giving you permission, but I think she's posing a sort of question. She knows your history with Tony and she's asking if you think he'd be angry at her. If you think he'd be angry, then keep quiet. Telling him would say, again, in my opinion, that you think he'd still love her." Akira shrugged, "That's your call. You know him the best out of the two of us."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:10 pm

Her words struck a fire under his skin, and the throbbing of his pulse sent him twitching beneath her. A moan broke loudly, his hands tugging her clothes free frantically, hips bucking and grinding heavily against her. "You damned vixen..."

-

"Jasmine's step-father and friends did much the same thing, though..." She shook her head, groaning, "And Tony refused to step away. It's different. It's very different. I can feel it, but..." Her eyes locked on his, concern haunting her. "What should I do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:14 pm

Beyril sat up enough to pull her jeans off her legs, leaving her in her underwear before she pulled back, pulling pants and boxers free from his hips and legs in one motion, arms on either side of his legs as she nipped at the skin on the insides of his thighs, working her way close and closer to his member.

-----------------------

Akira paused, "Perhaps if you're so concerned, you should ask her. Just be prepared for her to not be able to say much on it. She seems like the quiet trauma sort."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:20 pm

His breath hitched, fingers tangling unceremoniously into her hair. How she always managed to surprise him with her sheer eagerness to go down on him, he would never figure out, but here she was, doing it yet again. "Pluh- eeeeease," he breathed out, muscles twitching beneath the surface, face flushing from the heat of desire.

-

"She is." Savannah said, but a shrug followed, chased by a frustrated sigh, "But as a friend, what do I do in this situation? I don't do emotions. I don't do heartfelt. I do facts and logic... and lust, obviously, but not feelings. How could I possibly-" At this point, it was becoming abundantly obvious that her mind was racing her into rambling, a trend that would not stop unless the key focused was in some way answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:26 pm

Beyril ran her tongue up along the length, letting her lips seem to resist slightly before she let her head bob back and forth ever so slightly. She took more and more of him in her mouth with each stroke, her lips and tongue pressing just ever so tightly against the sides. With one hand she mirrored her lips, unable to stop herself from reaching her spare hand into her panties, feeling her own wetness between her fingers, the moan in her throat seeming to vibrate in her lips.

-------------

Akira pulled Savanna's lips to his, silencing her the best way he knew how, "You have your answer. You do what feels right. That's why she asked you; for your response. Though, if your lips are still desiring to move, I have other things they can occupy themselves with."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:30 pm

It took more restraint than he had to keep him from trying to control the movement of her head, pressing it down as he wished, the vibrations driving him mad as her own desire rang out. Control? What was that? It seemed a thing long lost to him as his hips bucked and ground against her, the slightest bit of dampness coating the tip beyond her saliva.

-

She followed after him just slightly when he pulled away, eyes fluttering back to his in a display of weakness only he ever saw. "You know it's not fair to bribe me like that," she teased, though her tone seemed sharply flat for the suggestion she made. "I worry, and you know that I am prone to distractions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:38 pm

Beyril sucked gently on the tip before resuming her rhythm. Letting it pick up speed as she moaned, sliding a finger in and out of herself, barely able to contain her own bobbing hips. She tugged her panties off with her free hand, letting her lips tease him. She unfastened her bra, nipples puckered and hard as her fingers gently grazed the skin. God, how she wanted him to just take her.

----------------

Akira shrugged, "It was worth a shot." he sighed, stretching out, abs flexing individually as his torso straightened, and adjusted the waistband of his pants.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:42 pm

Tony groaned, bucking his hips before letting out a growl, pulling her head roughly towards him, mouth claiming hers as his free hand found first her hips, then the smooth wetness between her thighs. Twitching even still, he ignored his demanding erection, fingers gliding into her and hooking immediately, teasing at the spongy region within while his tongue and lips fought for dominance over her own.

-

Savannah's eyes narrowed into an easy glare as she watched him, observing everything easily, obviously, including the growing amount of noise coming from the other room. Even still, she met his eyes, cocking a brow upwards as if to ask really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:46 pm

Beyril gasped, the sound escaping her lips as she squirmed beneath his hands letting his lips easily declare themselves victors. Even still, she kissed back desperately, as though his lips were air and she could not breathe. His fingers grew wetter and wetter against her, the muscles in her stomach trembling, begging for him, "Please," she breathed between moans, "Please take me."

------------------------

Akira shrugged with a smirk, "I can't help it. We're both incredibly attractive. It would be a shame not to appreciate each other."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:51 pm

"No," he groaned, fingers pumping more frantically as he kissed her, teeth and tongue trailing to her ear where he tugged at the lobe. "I want to hear you, watch you. I want this..." he pressed his fingers deep, vibrating them expertly against the sweet spot, "To be different. Harder. Special. More pleasing for my fuoco regina."

ooc: Fire Queen

-

"Bite me." She retorted, rolling her eyes and tossing her hair over the opposite shoulder from her, eyes raising to the ceiling as she fought to both ignore him and straighten her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:55 pm

Beyril gasped, limbs trembling as her head rolled on her shoulders, scarcely able to breathe, "Ah!" she cried out, falling back on the bed on her elbows, muscles in her legs tightening to rigidity. Words failed her, her begging unable to come forth as anything more than cries for release.

-----------------

Akira shrugged, "Fine. Then I'm masturbating, whether you're here or not." he shrugged, reaching his hand down his sweats.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 5:59 pm

He grinned wide, watching her, eyes trailing down her body. Continuing, moving rapidly for a time before slowing his pace to an agonizing one, he slide down her form, teasing at sweet spots as he went, tongue circling her nipple as his eyes locked on her face.

-

Her eyes followed his hand, no hint of modesty or embarrassment in her at all. There was control, even passed the melting, golden heat of her eyes as desire became increasingly apparent. He knew how to tease, and they were both acutely aware of the fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:03 pm

Her whole body still trembled, her lips breathless as she sat on the edge of her last orgasm, unable to respond more than the curling of her toes as he worked his way up her body.

------------------

Akira paid no mind, letting his hand slide out and up across his abdomen, then trail back down into his pants, hand casually on his waistband as he slowly ran his fingers up and down his own shaft.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:06 pm

He grinned, stilling his fingers for but a moment to begin to tease at her clit, thumb rubbing as he lowered himself closer, kissing and sucking at her breast.

-

Savannah visibly reacted little, though her pupils quickly dilated, and the smell that filled the hair was all pheromones and sexual desire. "Do I cause... problems for you, Watashi no shujin?"

ooc: My master; I need to check to see if that is also what she used to call him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:16 pm

Beyril moaned, working her fingers into his hair and letting her nails scratch gently at his back, "Oh, Tony.... Please don't stop..." her words muttered, a sort of haze of thought and body that she went through in the muddled state that came with the first orgasm. The rest would come easily enough, and brought her closer to sanity with each.

------------------

"No," he murmured to himself, letting his head roll back and rest against the wall, the loser tendrils of hair framing his face angelically, though the things he did to himself were quite... hellish. He chuckled, bemused by her, "I had a problem, you were supposed to fix it, but elected not to, so I am fixing it myself." he edged his pants off his hips, exposing himself, "A very... big problem. Might take me all morning."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:20 pm

He smirked, switching to the other breast briefly as he picked up the pace with his hand once more, rough and demanding, thumb not relenting either. In stark contrast, his lips and tongue were tender, sweet and gentle, tracing the lines of the tattoo at her sternum with elegant, practiced ease.

-

A twitch of a smirk caught her lip for the barest of moments at his words, knowing full well just how easily and quickly she could have him undone --- especially at times like these, where skirts without underwear dominated her outfit. "Are you sure about that?" She inquired, tone just barely hinting towards her usual taunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:22 pm

Beyril moaned, back arching, her face so pink her freckles were hard to pick out. She squirmed, hips grinding against his hand as she edged closer to a second.

-------------

Akira grinned, "I dunno. I've been told I'm good with my hands, so maybe less than that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:27 pm

A pleased chuckle escaped him, and he lifted himself just enough to watch the ecstasy paint her. Still, he relented not, save for one brief, fleeting, torturous moment...

The precise moment that he felt her about to cave, he pulled his fingers away, free hand having already lined himself up with her otherwise. Not even a second had passed before he entered her fully, driving as deeply as he could with a grunt, restraint holding his eyes open and his hips steady.

-

"So I have heard, as well." Even still, she watched him, keeping close track of his eyes, waiting for a moment for his guard to drop far enough. In the spaces between exchanged words, she stood, stepping away from the bed silently, doing so now so that he would be less aware later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm

Beyril's hips buckled and she moaned, eyes fluttering back into her head as the air escaped her lungs. Her fingers clung to his hips, the barely there nails digging into the flesh.

------------------

Akira nodded, letting his fingers caress his own length tauntingly, "It's a.... talent of mine." he smirked, knowing this little game of theirs all too well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:50 pm

He letting his head toss back, closing his eyes and circling his hips against her own, reveling in her pleasure as well as his owns. "Cum for me again," he murmured, husky, hips gyrating, muscles rippling.

-

Her eyes rolled as she moved about the room, casually ignoring him, knowing every move that he made before he made it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:53 pm

Beyril gasped, walls tightening around him as the muscles constricted in her abdomen, as though his word became law for her helpless body as she squirmed beneath him.

--------------

Akira chuckled, low and melodic, "I know what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:59 pm

He moaned loudly, moving against her as fluidly as he could manage, control obviously crashing once more. "That's my woman..." he whispered.

-

"Do you?" she inquired from across the room, watching him with measured control. "Truly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 7:03 pm

Beyril arched her back, hips grinding into him as she moaned, biting into her lip, "Ah, Tony..." she moaned, edging over once more, legs locking around his middle.

---------------

Akira nodded, "Waiting for your moment." He worked his hands up and down, over and over, a gentle moan parting his lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 7:09 pm

He let himself loose at his name, gripping her hips tightly as he quickened his pace, erratic and free of control. Her name fell from his lips time after time, laced in moans and ragged breaths.

-

"Am I?" she asked, watching. "Because I could h have had that a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)   Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older - Beyril's Apartment (MATURE) (Lani and Beyril)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next