Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let`s play....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 5:49 pm

Jess was floating on her broom in the night sky searching souls looking for one that had the properties to be filled with black blood. "I`m done with New York, I heard that many misters and weapons live here in death city for me to experiment on."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 5:54 pm

Tenoto watched slyly from on top of a building, examining the witch carefully. Patrolling Death City was a great past time, and it kept the place safer for the meisters there.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 5:57 pm

Jess immediately noticed the spy on the roof and quickly said, "There" She took out a bottle of black blood and shot it towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:05 pm

She let out a small yelp, then jumped back to avoid the blood. "Eew, what is that?" Quickly she pulled her mic out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:06 pm

"You need any help?" Arisa asks, running up behind Tenoto. "I was just walking when I saw her."
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:09 pm

The black blood formed into a staff and floated spinning in the air. Jess floated down grabbing the staff and sets her feet on the rooftop. "Hello there, you must be Tento, that little diva kishin hunter huh? Well, I don`t like kishin either but they help spread my madness so please, if you don`t mind I would like to put in end to this." Jess smiled and glared her eyes at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:17 pm

Nebun stood up from the corpse of his latest victim when he heard the noise. He climbed onto a roof when he spots the witch.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:23 pm

"oh hey there dark weapon" Jess turned her head fast to meet the eyes of nenbun.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:26 pm

"Hey! What do you mean diva?" She looked over at Arisa and nodded. "Yeah, lets take them out. I've got a concert tomorrow though, so I'd like to get some sleep soon."
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:27 pm

"I hope your playing the ballad of broken dreams." Jess charged at the two quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:37 pm

Nebun had gone to long without learning anything. " you are a witch, and that means you likely have information. If I help you against these shibusen will you tell me what I want to know?"
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

Jet is on the streets when he hears the talking goes up sees the people and runs over Jacob was on the roofs when he saw it happen then when he sees Jet he grins and walks over to Nebun and the Witch
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:44 pm

"If you help me weapon I`ll tell you anything you want to know." Jess looked at all 3 of the kids, and tilted her head with a long grin coming across her face.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:48 pm

Jacob walks over to Jesse and Nebun and says "I will help." Jet grows angry when he sees Jacob
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:50 pm

Jess`s eyes squinted as she used her magic to control her scarf to make a hard fist to hit him back to Jacob." Like I need your help! You insult me!"
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:53 pm

Jacob shrugs "Ok guess you won't find out where the Kishin is."
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:55 pm

Jess adjusted her grip on her staff and charged at Tento. "Taste the black blood."
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:57 pm

Jet turns his hand into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:00 pm

Tenoto squeaked, then did a backwards cartwheel, and hopped in to the air. "Fat chance!" She threw her mic at Jess's face, holding on by the wire.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:03 pm

" a rapier blade huh? Kinda sounds wrong if you think about it." Jess used the back end of the black blood staff and swung at Jet`s forearm. she quickly kicked the bottom of the staff to make the blade spin and constantly smack against the forearm and make the mic wrap around. "Fat chance for my victory, slim for your survival."
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:06 pm

Jet surprised at the mic being wrapped around his arm immediately jumping back
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:07 pm

Upon hearing what she said about the black blood Nebun practically trembled with excitement "HIT ME!" Everyone knew of the power black blood could bestow upon someone like him.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Until after you help me get rid of the rodents sweety" She tugged on the staff causing Tento and Jet to fly towards her. "Now! Get them!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:15 pm

Nebun replaces his fingers with kukri blades, forming claws. He chuckles breifly before leaping at tenoto with savage force.
Back to top Go down

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:17 pm

Arisa zooms over and jumps in front of Tenoto, blocking any move he was trying to use on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let`s play.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let`s play....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next