Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An invitation back to the past (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An invitation back to the past (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 8:22 pm

10/19/2015
4:00PM
Just after school was getting out.

For Raicheal, she would have been informed that a package had come for her. Sealed within a UPS box was a letter that said. "Read in private." On black paper with a red font. It would have been placed in her room by the time she had gotten back. Sitting there. Should she read said letter (Which was much smaller when compared to the box) It would say in the same red handwritten color.

"
[color=#ff0000]
Raicheal.

I am reaching out to you in regards to some very important things I need to talk with you about. I see no reason for formality, here it goes.

Many men who have hurt you, still walk this earth. None the worse for it. I seek to right this wrong, and I have just the ability and power to do it.

I really would like to speak with you dear. Meet me outside of hook cemitary, one in the morning. Bring along somone if you wish, I don't want you to feel... Uneasy.

Dearest regards.
A frie
Black

"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 11:28 pm

Raicheal sat in her room and just stared at the letter for what felt like an eternity. She wasn't sure what to think? She wasn't sure what to do? All she knew was that someone knew something about her past and wanted to talk about it but she wasn't sure why. They said they wanted to right the wrongs that the men did to her but why. Raicheal’s head started to fill with memories of those men and the things that they did to her. She started to blush in embarrassment and then started to rapidly shake her head in an effort to stop thinking about it. She looked back at the letter and frowned. She had spent the last five years in that place, all she wanted to do now was forget and move on. She was still a little scare that someone knew about her past but for all she knew this person didn't know any more than the fact that people had harmed her in the past. She was just going to forget about this mystery note for now and move on. With that, she walked over to the bed, which she never used, and hid the letter and its packaging under it for safekeeping.

OCC: This one was hard to decide what to do but I went with this because she was confused why someone would want to talk about it and also she wants to try and forget about it. You may need to push a little harder. I am sure Alex is good at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 11:53 pm

It would be two days later, same time same place. However this time there was an amazon case. It contained a small box and came from a totally different (and irrelevent) address then from last time. Now there would be a phone, made in China. The smart devise was of the latest generation and quality. It sported a sleek and fancy black and red cover that made the phone slightly thicker. There was a letter, smaller than the first, tucked away in the unopened phone box.

Read first

Raicheal.

I am very dissapointed to see that you have not taken up my prior offer. For a... Number of reasons.

How about you boot up that phone? It's fully charged, just put your finger on the home button and it will spur to life.

She would not be greeted by the phones normal boot up screen if she did so. Instead a dark theme with plenty of crimson red lines separating the text said.
*Password?*
There would be no keypad for her to use.

All right then, that devise holds a bunch of nasty knowledge that's best kept out of the public eye yes? Well, atleast no more attention then they have... Already garnered. That password it should be asking for is verbal, Nancy Whisky.
Familiar, yes?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 12:17 am

Raicheal sat in her room again, shaking from top to bottom as she stared at the phone and note in her hands. That name. Why did it have to be that name. It haunted her back then and now it haunts her here. Why was this happening to her? Who was doing this to her? All she wanted to do was forget and move on but if everyone knew, she would never be able to do that. She looked at the phone, fearful for what  was on it. She shakily brought it closer to her face and spoke that accursed name.

"Na-Nan-Nancy W-Whi-Whis-Whiskey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 12:32 am

The phone would spring to life. "Welcome Nancy" It would say at the top of the screen as it booted up an entirely new and modified operating program. Then, the entire big screen would be filled with a  video. It played the first night when she had been violated. It had been edited to fast forward through a number of bits but to slow down at normal speeds whenever she screamed. It played at half volume, but could be heard quickly. After it was complete... Pages, pages upon pages of pictures and video. Every time one of her filmings had gone up for purchase on the internet, it was there.

Four screens later would come a number of her shoots that involved other girls, followed by video of said girls, and their own pictures. Gigabytes of the filth was all available to endure.

"

The phone will tell you where we can meet at midnight tonight.
If you do not come... Then your information, your history will be revealed to everyone at this academy.
If you do, you may bring no more than one of your freinds, if they are teachers, if I even think you have gone and tried to betray me.... Those powers and abilities to end those men's lives, will be focused on making yours a living hell. If your unlucky enough for it to be spared.

All those girls, this is for them as well. Those men need to pay the ultimate price, and you are going to tell me every last thing about them. Or else.

I am sorry that it had to come to this, but it is only your own fault for not accepting my earlier offer.

Look through the phone, it will help you think.

"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 2:43 am

Raicheal stared horrified at the screen of the phone as she watched the tape of her first time replayed in front of her. She could feel the pain of each thrust course through her body as she heard the agonizing screams of her past self. Her breathing got quicker and quicker as the video ended and she saw it all, everything she ever had to do, everything she was ashamed of, it was all there on that little device. Than the message popped up, she read it quickly and her heart almost jumped out of her chest as she read how everyone in the academy with see everything if she didn’t do what he told her to and the worst part was that it was all her fault. Her chest got tighter and tighter as her heart beat began to double. Her body started to violently shake as the phone dropped from her hand and on to the ground. It wasn't long before she joined it as she fell out of her chair and continued to have a panic attack on the ground. The only words able to come from her mouth were "E-E-Eve-Every-Everyone W-W-W-Wi-Wi-Will S-S-S-Se-Se-Se-See." over and over again in a panic-stricken tone.

Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 11:27 pm

As Chicory walked back to the girls dormitories from school everything was going as normal as it could. But Chicory couldn't help but feel uneasy as she got closer to the building. Chicory wondered what could possibly cause this feeling as she opened the door to the dorms, which only made this uneasy feeling blow right in her face like a blizzard gale. Dark and Cold was the feeling that went through out her body as Chicory heard the screams coming from somewhere in the dorms. Despite her fear Chicory dropped anything that weighed her down and made a dash towards the source of the noise. Going up the stairs and taking that first left it got louder and the source seemed to be coming from somewhere all too familiar. 'No, it couldn't be...' In the next moment Chicory was close enough to the room to feel the vibrations from the floor, the floor of her own dorm room.

"Raicheal-chan!" She shouted in fear as she swung the door open and dashed to the spot where she felt Raicheal had fallen. Through her shaking Chicory was able to tell where she was, which allowed her to sit her up so that Raicheal was sitting on Chicory's thighs as Chicory held Raicheal close to her. She could feel Raicheal shaking even as she held her. 'A panic attack!?' Chicory knew them well, after all she had a few of her own when she was younger. She did the only thing she knew she could, as she hugged Raicheal tightly and close to her. But this wasn't to stop Raicheal, but to calm her. It was a known fact that in order to calm someone from a panic that you had to hold them very tightly. This in turn caused the body to somehow calm itself down the tighter it got, not enough to hurt Raicheal of course, but enough for her to know Chicory was supporting her.

Next came the vocal reassurance to let Raicheal know Chicory was there and to put her thoughts on something other than what she was panicking about. As Chicory hugged Raicheal from behind, supporting her with her thighs like a kind of seat she placed her face on Raicheal's shoulder and spoke in a light calm voice. "Raicheal-chan, I'm here. Shhh, it's okay Raicheal-chan, it's Chicory... I'm here, I'm here. I have you Raicheal-chan, feel me holding you? I have you, nothing is going to hurt you understand? Listen to my voice Raicheal-chan, I've got you, breathe Raicheal-chan. Breathe like I am... feel the way my chest is moving? Mimic my breathing Raicheal-chan. In-out-in-out, that's right, breath like me Raicheal-chan, in-out-in out. It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, Chicory is here with you."

Chicory focused all her energy on calming Raicheal down for now. What could have caused her to have such an episode in the dorm room? There was no other person in the room but them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 12:19 am

Far, far away in the buisness district of town. Alex sat on his rolling chair in his office. He had a cup of coffee on his desk and was wearing a simple arms less white shirt. Along with long black pants. It was pretty dark in his office, the lights were off, it had no windows, and the only thing illuminating it was a laptop.

She broke down fast He thought to himself.

The laptop was hooked up to the phone, of course. When you go to the trouble of having a man design an entire opporating system like this it's trivial to make use of the mic and camera's. Right now from the way the phone was held, he was getting a good look at this Chicory girl from the external video. Alex grimaced, room mates. It was a dorm, of course there would be room mates. But he grit his teeth and reasoned, that she could still bring one person with her. This Chicory might just be the one person who can keep his target together long enough for her to spill the beans.

He looked into his reflection, he saw a yellow eyed man wearing clothes just like his. The eyes caught his attention from the lit up lap top. "Shit, not you again." He said, taking out an ear bud that he had been using to listen in.

Do you enjoy hurting people? The man said to him.
"Well that's a pretty important question isn't it?" He said back.
"Cause you see, if I admit that I like hurting people then it's another damning step to being like you 24 hours a day, even more than I am now. Sitting here, over a computer, practically holding a gun to this chick to get what I want out of her."
It's as you say. The man with the monstrous eyes of his own said to him.
It is important.
Well... Yeah, I like cutting people up. Surprised I'd have to tell you this, it's one of the only reasons I am even still alive. He spoke back, Alex was now playing with a butterfly knife. Swishing the blade around and not letting it touch his fingers. It was a game, and not dangerous. That knife would need fierce force to come close to penetrating his own skin, lot of history in that knife. "Damn!" He called out, as his hand slipped and the blade made contact with him. "What the hell?" He said. With a normal knife he could play five fingered fillet while smashed and jabbing the crap out of himself without breaking the skin. But the Kishin egg looked as the blood ran down his own fingertip and dropped to the floor.... Lot's of history in that knife, he thought to himself. History could cut his kind deeper then any blade.

To snuff out someone's existence is a rare pleasure to be sure. Honestly, that deep feeling in your gut. That ravenous hunger you go through, having anything pass your lips taste like sand. I don't know why you should ever try so hard. Plenty of food all around you, it's like those pesky souls of your family.... Just gotta reach out and take it.

Alex put the other ear bud back in, but his hand rested on his stomach in pain. It had been months, he NEEDED this. So long since he had tasted a juicy, human, evil, yet appetizingly innocent soul.... "Come on you w****, I need this. Get it together." He said to himself as he waited for her to gather herself up. He reached over for something in his desk, it was a big steak. So rare it was almost raw and sealed into a baggy. He tore into it, devouring 70% of the ribeye in one sucking chomp like an animal. The blood coming off of it was just about the one thing he could even taste. Yet when it hit his stomach his real hunger just flared up more. It was so bad at this point he just wanted to die. The Kishin egg spat out the plastic. What's happening to me.....
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 8:58 pm

Raicheal felt herself being picked up and then felt two arms wrap around her. At first, she wanted to freak out a little more but then she heard Chicory's voice and realized that it was Chicory’s arms that were hugging her. Her breathing slowed as she matched it with that of Chicory’s and soon enough her body began to stop shaking. With her mind calm, she began to grasp the severity of her current situation and just how bad it was. Her body became heavy as the sad reality she found herself in came crashing down onto her. Her eyes watered and she felt a catch in her throat as she quickly dissolved into sobbing before nuzzling her face into Chicory's shoulder for comfort.

"Ch-Chicory." Raicheal said in between her sobs "I-I'm i-i-in tr-trou-trouble Chic-Chicory. I-i'm i-in s-s-so mu-much tro-trouble and I d-don-don't know wh-what to do. Pl-Please hel-help me Chicory, i-i'm s-s-so s-sca-scared."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 9:31 pm

Chicory held Raicheal and started to stroke her hair on top of her head. "It's okay Raicheal-chan, just calm yourself and tell me what has happened. I promise I will do everything in my power to help you." It was obvious Chicory was sincere because well, she was always that way. She had no idea what was happening but she wouldn't let Raicheal suffer it alone. No matter what the situation she would help her friend. She remembered the screaming from earlier. "What has gotten you so frightened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 11:30 pm

"GRRR!" Alexander growled, this damn female coddling was taking to long! He pounded his desk with his fist, splintering a bit of the wood. Great, another problem he had to deal with. He pounded into his keyboard very carefully.

There would be a sound coming from Raicheal's hand. It was the video, the first one. Cranked up as high as the devise could manage.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 12:20 am

Raicheal looked up at Chicory with tear stained eyes and bit her lower lip a little in nervousness. She was worried that if she told Chicory the truth that she would find her to be just as disgusting as she felt she was. However, if what this mystery man said was true and she didn't do something about it, Chicory would learn anyway. No matter how she weight it, Chicory would learn either way so it would be best for her to say it herself and hope Chicory didn't find her too disgusting to help. With her mind made up and a bit of sadness in her heart she wiggled out of Chicory's arms and crawled over to her bed. She reached underneath it and retrieved the first letter from her hiding place. She than crawled back to Chicory and reached up to the desk to get the second letter. With both letters in hand she shaky gave them shakily to Chicory to read.

"The fr-first one ca-came two days ago." Raicheal said sadly as Chicory read "At fr-first I wa-wasn't su-sure what to do ab-about it. It se-seemed st-strange to me th-that so-someone wa-wanted to me-meet me in the mid-middle ni-night to ta-talk ab-about my p-p-past. I tho-thought it was wei-weird or at lea-least cree-creepy so I ig-ignored it but th-then th-this s-s-second let-letter and a ph-phone ca-came in th-th-the ma-mail to-today."  

Raicheal then reached over to get the phone, which she had dropped on the floor next to her. She picked it up and looked at it wearily. Though the phone itself weighed very little, the meaning it held to Raicheal made it feel as if she was holding a something akin to a metric ton. She shakily fiddled with the buttons on the side until she was able to get the phone to quarter volume and then with closed eyes and one deep breath, she shoved the phone into Chicory's hands before pressing play on the first video.

As the video started Raicheal sat next to Chicory with her back to the desk and her knees at chest height so she could hug them for comfort. Though the video was fast-forwarded at parts, the main bits were still there. Them tying her to the bed and mocking her as she screamed and cried for them to let her go. Them stripping off her clothes by cutting them away and making dirty comments about her body as she cried. Her panicked screams of confusion as a man climbed on top of her followed by the screams of pain and anguish as he pushed into her for the first time. She saw it all as Chicory watched and as the last of her screams and the men's laughs died away, the video ended. Silence filled the room for a few moments in the wake of the video before Raicheal spoke again.

"That was my first time." She said in a strangely depressed monotone voice that almost made it sound like she was in a trance "That was the night that I was kidnapped and branded as property of the gang. I was theirs to do with as they wanted. I let them use my body when they wanted. I let them rent my body to others. I let them take pictures and videos of me while they used me. I was theirs to use." Raicheal's arms tightened around her legs as tears started to reform in her eyes.

"That was my life for the last five years.” Raicheal continued although her voice was starting to crack a little from sadness. "Than the DWMA rescued me and I was happy for the first time in forever. It was a new place with new people who didn't know about my past but now that is all going to change. That phone in your hands has ever single picture and video i was part of in those five years and if I don't do what this person asks of me, everyone in the Academy will see them." There was a slight pause in her speaking after that, which was followed by a slight hiccup as tears started to roll down her face, again.

"I-I-I un-understand if y-you do-don't wan-want to be -ro-room-roommate any mo-more." Raicheal said as her voice became more and more cracked with sadness. ”I-I-I Wou-Wouldn't bla-blame you. Af-after all wh-who would wa-want som-someone as dis-disgusting as me as th-they ro-room-roommate. I ju-just ho-hope y-y-you ca-can fi-find it in y-you to he-help fix th-this." Raicheal started to lightly sob, having lost all hope for happiness once again.

OCC: Jac, In the interest of time and the fact that I had been working on this since 9:30, I am just going to said that the phone gets louder as Chicory watches the video.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 1:45 am

Chicory could feel Raicheal's body starting to calm down and looked down at her. Or at least that's what it looked like she was doing. When Raicheal wiggled out of Chicory's grasp she opened her arms and let her free. She could hear and feel Raicheal searching for something on the floor, and then she went up to a table to get something else. Chicory could tell that Raicheal was handing her something, and Chicory did her best to take it from her. Upon feeling the material it was a couple peaces of paper. Chicory mimiced reading the notes with her eyes as she did something a bit more amazing. Chicory moved her finger over the paper to feel the difference between the paper and the ink making the letters. As long as it wasn't chicken scratch Chicory could make out at least a bit of the words. It wasn't as easy as reading Braille but it was better then having to tell people she was blind.

As she ran her finger over the words it would look like she was just tracing where she was reading. She also kept her ears open and focused on Raicheal's words. The notes were... disturbing to say the least as Chicory made them out, she then looked over at Raicheal and asked her a question she rather would not have had to. "Where is the phone?" At that point Raicheal grabbed the phone and gave it to Chicory with the video playing. A horrifying audio played that brought Chicory back to the yelling of the panic attack. Chicory tried to keep a strong face as she listened to video. At certain parts bringing her hand up to her mouth in horror. And then, once it was over, and Chicory heard Raicheal's next words, tears began to stream from Chicory's eyes silently. Chicory starred at the now silent phone as she listened to Raicheal tell her all about her past.

She felt... sick... like the god of pestilence just took residence in her body. 'How could someone do this? How could they just, just use a person like that... wait... five years... s-she was 10 years old!? No, no, this is... this is evil... Raicheal-chan has gone through all that, and now somebody is using this to blackmail her? No, I won't let this stand.' Then when Raicheal said those last few words, that was it, Chicory couldn't take it. With tears flowing like a waterfall into a never ending river, Chicory quickly turned to Raicheal and hugged her once again. Weaping now into Raicheal's shoulder Chicory tried her best to make clear words.

"Raicheal-chan, Raicheal-chan, I'm... I'm so, s-sorry! I'm so sorry... I-I-I can't im-imagine how you must have su-suffered... i-if I could take it back... I-If only I could have..." There was a moment of pure sobbing and sniffling before Chicory was able to speak again. "Raicheal-chan, you're not how you say... how they say... you aren't disgusting. I don't want you to think of yourself that way, cause I don't, nobody should. What happened to you... what they did... is unforgivable!" Chicory held Raicheal's shoulders and placed her "gaze" into Raicheal's eyes. Her face sad and angry, but at the same time caring and hurt for her friend.

"Raicheal-chan, I promise that as long as I am with you, I will protect you. I don't want you to leave the dorm, I want to help you, I want to get even closer to you so that you won't have to face the world alone. You must let me do this for you, I want to stay by your side and support you for as long as it takes. I'm going to help you have a better life Raicheal-chan!" Chicory then wiped away some more of her tears as she grabbed the phone once more. It took her more strength not to crush the phone with her bare hand then it actually would for her to break it. Chicory stood and then offered a hand to her friend Raicheal to help and support her. Chicory's face thick with determination, and a fire in her heart to burn the devil that did this to Raicheal.

"Where do we have to meet this Devil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 9:55 pm

Finally! Thought Alex as Chicory finally asked. He leaned forward and almost stood up as he pressed the space bar down. "You'll find out at midnight tonight. Bring anyone else in on this information.... And not only will her past be exposed, but I might just see fit to put a bullet in her skull.... And yours.... I'll answer... Pfff, one question before I leave you for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 12:19 am

Raicheal sat there crying next to Chicory, waiting for the words that at this point she was so used to. Words such as Slut or Whore or Trollop than could only be followed by Chicory telling her to get out. However, what she wasn't prepared for was Chicory suddenly hugging her and telling her she was sorry for everything that she had been through. Raicheal just sat there with Chicory hugging her and crying into her shoulder. To say she was shocked would be an understatement, she had never had someone respond this way, and it was both strange and nice at the same time. Chicory then told her she wasn't disgusting and that what happened to her should never happen to anyone. Chicory's words reminded Raicheal of what Ms. Exagora told her in therapy about how she wasn't disgusting but in fact a better person for surviving through everything. Than, Chicory told her that she wanted her to stay and that she wanted to help her have a better life here. Raicheal couldn’t help but smile at that as she looked at Chicory, she had accepted her as she was and that made her happy.

"Th-thank you Chi-Chicory." she said with her voice full of happiness and hope 
"Thank y-you for under-understanding and be-being my fri-friend"

However, as soon as those words left her mouth, it happened, an unknown voice spoke from the phone. Her smile as well as what little color she had quickly faded as the voice threatened both her and Chicory with death if they disobeyed it.  She started to panic again; she had gotten Chicory in trouble and worst of all it was all her fault. Her breathing sped back up and she failed to speak even the simplest of words while her mind was racing. She squeezed Chicory’s other hand a little for support as she did everything she could to remain calm but the thought for Chicory getting hurt or worse do to her was quickly pushing her too close to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An invitation back to the past (Closed)   An invitation back to the past (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An invitation back to the past (Closed)
Page 1 of 1