Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryu Haynes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryu Haynes  Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Haynes    Ryu Haynes  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 4:21 pm

Ryu Haynes  Derek%20Ryu%20Big_zpsq7hlq8xt

Name (Surname, Forename): Haynes, Ryu (pronounced “rye-oo”)

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A (Autonomous)

Weapon Form: Similar to that of Giriko, but instead of chains, he uses circular saw blades that are halfway out of his limb.
When he is fully transformed, he takes the form of a large circular saw,
Ryu Haynes  Steampunk_weapon_concept_by_fakerabbit
or a circular saw on the end of a staff.
His fighting style is similar to Giriko's as well, relying heavily on kicks and other leg based attacks, but he also uses his Judo training to block with his arms.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance:  Ryu Stands at a normal height of 5’8” with a relatively low weight of 145lbs. He has a somewhat slender build that masks his muscle mass. He has blond hair which is about shoulder length, with a pink streak in it. Most of the time, he has a small ponytail off to one side.
He is often seen in either a t-shirt and vest, or a casual button-down shirt (most of the time with jeans). He has deep blue eyes, which are hidden behind his wraparound shades almost all of the time. The outside of his right forearm has a tattoo of gears on it.

Personality: Most of the time, his mannerism and style of speech is very laid back and relaxed. He often jokes around, and enjoys messing with people. He is very intelligent though, which is evidenced by his complex vernacular. However, when he is in combat, his whole demeanor changes. He becomes focused and precise, with very little tolerance for error in his teammates. If he continues to sink into this version of himself, he can become sadistic, enjoying fighting and the damage he inflicts on his opponent. Usually, he can be easily snapped out of this state, but if he stays in it too long, it requires more and more effort to bring him back to his normal self.
He has a strong belief in justice, and will always attempt to do what is just, regardless of what the rules might be.

History: The son of an American Weapon and a Japanese Technician, Ryu Ignatius Haynes was born in the Kyoto region of Japan. His early childhood was spent in Japan, where he studied Kendo and Judo. When he was 13, his family moved to the US, so his father could better manage his company. While in the US he continued to study Judo and Kendo, eventually mastering both. He joined the DWMA at the age of 14 and has continuously attended since. Because of the fact that he is an autonomous weapon, he never really connected with any of the other students. Despite this, he still enjoys talking to the other students.

Soul Count: 48

Miscellaneous:
Abilities:

• Refraction Engine: Ryu's soul contains an ability that allows him to refine and filter out the noise from his wavelength, or the wavelength of his partner. There are several levels of refraction, referred to as "gears", with each being more powerful than the last. This is a very demanding ability however, and overuse without a period of rest can lead to exhaustion.
  • Autonomy: Ryu does not need a technician to fight. He still can if he chooses to though.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Ryu Haynes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Haynes    Ryu Haynes  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 7:44 pm

The only suggestion I would make would be that your soul count can't go past 20 for a newly created character.

Other than that it's a well-made character.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Haynes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Haynes    Ryu Haynes  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 12:43 pm

Reduce the starting soul count to be accepted.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Haynes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Haynes    Ryu Haynes  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:57 pm

If the soul count isn't reduced in a weeks time, we're moving this app to the dropped section, because at present it's cluttering the unaccepted section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryu Haynes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Haynes    Ryu Haynes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu Haynes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: