Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) Empty
PostSubject: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 12:09 pm

Rose Garden read the neon sign out front, a name suggested ny the owner's sibling and closest friend. It lacked originality, she knew, but was heavily loaded with the sentiment of her sister's lavender eyes. She could not have turned it down.

She managed to purchase the property while still in college, aided by loans and family alike. Within the first year, all of its debt was repayed. The Garden was a beauty to behold, ambiguous and mystic from the outside, ever changing murals crafted by the younger twin keeping to the business' themes. The club and bar was her pride and joy. Rosaline loved it like a child.

It was behind its bar that she now stayed, concocting all new mixes of the alcoholic variety while Crystal aided the short staff in the kitchen. The stage was lit and adorned but not yet opened. Karoake first, then exotic dancing for the late comers.
Back to top Go down

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 1:23 pm

Ask any man or woman possessed of experience with bars and they will tell you that it is rare for a bar to open before five. Finding a patron who would frequent it before five was even rarer. Daytime drinkers were often viewed as degenerate or lazy.

As Ezra lazily swirled the whiskey occupying his lowball glass, he couldn't help but appreciate the notion. The mere thought of such a label kept many away from the bar during its earlier hours and those who did frequent it knew not to ask questions. Small talk came in the form of refill requests and tab payments. Though the term 'degenerate' held a small degree of validity, he could at least be a degenerate in relative peace here.

Ezra peered into the glass, absentmindedly watching the ice tumble along in a sea of amber. His experience with whiskey was limited, but he had to admit that this ranked among his favourites. He would have to tell Harrison when he returned home, but no sooner. His brother's name fell close to the top on the list of reasons he needed silence in the first place. He shrugged to himself, downing the remainder of the glass in one gulp. "Another one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 7:30 pm

Rose looked up, spinning a bottle in her hand. A brow raised, as she hadn't once seen the man's face as of yet. This was the fourth round down in the span of an hour, and she was beginning to get worried. At this point, it was very likely that he was impaired, even with his size. Saying nothing, she pulled out a chilled, standard drinking glass, filled it with ice, and spray a Death Dew into it. She pushed it in front of him, ringing in an order of chili cheese fries and stabbing the receipt that appeared onto her personal tab. "It's on me. Relax a bit." She reached under the register, pulling out the remote and disabling the mute for the nearest screen, sliding the controller to him. "No talking necessary, just get yourself upright before I slide you another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:08 am

Ezra mulled over the beverage sitting in front of him, swishing it in the glass a bit before taking a large gulp of it. He followed the moment of silence with a curt nod. "That's not bad. It might just upset my usual drink habits." He stabbed at the chili cheese fries with a fork, tearing at it with unchecked hunger. "For what it's worth, this place is exactly why I'm relaxed. At least, I am from one until five." He allowed a brief smile and returned to the food in front of him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:26 am

She let out a light chuckle, melodic though nowhere near innocent. It was a comforting, yet alluring sound, things that clearly came natural to her as she made no motion of surprise or embarrassment over it. "You ever been by after Karoake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:33 am

"It doesn't much suit me," Ezra said simply. "You do well and your girls are splendid, but I would drive myself mad looking at what I can't touch." His eyes lingered on Rose a shade longer than he had intended and he hastily resumed eating, eyes dropping to the countertop.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:40 am

The little shock of dynamite snickered, looking back at him with a cocked brow, "It's no Chupa Cabra's, yes, but we are far from trying to control their lives, either." She spun a wine glass she'd been cleaning it, sliding it into place on its rack before turning around, arms crossed in front of her. "With civility, you are allowed to approach the girls out-of-uniform," a nod to the door indicated that their ever-present bouncer would attest to the same as her words, "if things get out of hand then there is a problem." Another laugh, and she tossed back a free-flowing lock of her curling hair, setting about preparation for another concoction. "Look but don't touch isn't a solid rule off the show stage, and I encourage my girls to live their lives freely and to the fullest, within healthy means."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:46 am

Ezra pushed the emptied appetizer tray aside, settling back to the drink in hand. "And what about you," he mused, pulling the edge from his voice to offer a more...restrained curiosity. "Does the bar matron find time to relax beyond the walls or is this a round-the-clock deal?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:50 am

She tossed a cocky grin over her shoulder, "The bar matron happens to be the owner," She said, clicking her tongue just slightly as she spun a bottle, seeming to enjoy the activity, "And it's a nightlife ordeal. I take to the bar when I feel like it, but I am here from 7pm through 2 in the morning every day." A shrug followed, her eyes gazing up at the bar's eloquent woodwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 9:57 am

"Well shit," Ezra said with a laugh. "I'll make a point to stay on your good side." He tipped the drink back, taking another gulp before setting it aside. "You do carry the place very well. You change styles as easily as one changes clothes, but I've yet to see one I didn't like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:00 am

"I've been told as much," she said, laughing a bit, tipping a various few other bottles into the wide, almost goblet-like glass before her. "I find a sort of... thrill in exchanging masks. That I can manage each of them is probably the best part of it all." She turned around, pulling the soda sprayer out and refilling the glass before setting a whiskey shot on her edge of the bar, behind it. "Finish the 'Dew off and you can have the whiskey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:03 am

Ezra shot her a half-scowl before pulling the glass in towards him. "I would argue if this was any less delicious than it was. I might still argue purely for the sake of it." He let out a repressed chuckle, taking a deep drink of the Dew.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:06 am

"You can argue, but that does not mean that you will win." There was a smooth confidence to her voice, something in it showing just how aware of her abilities she was, or at least, how used to victory she was. 'Elsewise, I could also just slip the charge into your tab and you would be none the wiser." There was a strange transition in her voice, a careless, almost whimsical tease to her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:12 am

"You would be out one devilishly charming patron and I would be out of my favourite place to drink," Ezra retorted, his lip curling up into a grin. "We would both hate that, I'm sure. So I will do my best to play nice."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:17 am

"Over a $1.79 limitless soda, no less." She mused, casting him a glance through the mirror behind the glasses. "Tsk, what a shame that would be." Still, she found herself completing the concoction and sliding it in front of him. "House rule: experiment tester gets their bill on the owner's tab. Drink up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:20 am

He leaned back, pulling the newest creation to him and sloshing it just so before tipping it back. "You've got a very curious means of making drinks," he intoned, taking another sip nonetheless. "Goes in cold, goes down warm. I can feel a ball of heat in my chest."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:22 am

A light seemed to shoot across her face as she smiled, quickly masked by a cocky grin and shadowed eyes. "Mission accomplished, then." She printed his tab, stabbing it and shifting the payment towards her own tab. "Enjoyable?" She inquired, back turned, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:26 am

"If I could call a drink gorgeous, I would. You made it, so I suppose you can have the honors of the word." Ezra took another deep drink, setting the glass aside as the warmth cascaded over him, settling into his bones.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:31 am

She smirked in the mirror, though her eyes did not move to look at him, "Gorgeous?" The meister inquired, tone relatively even and yet voice almost cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:39 am

"Would you take me for blind or for foolish," he inquired, lips grinning but eyes fixated intently. "Any man and several women here would say that you're striking." He put back his glass, sliding it back and pulling the whiskey to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:51 am

The sound that escaped her was almost a huff, but proud nonetheless and she merely shrugged, "Big talk from someone so intent on hiding his own appearance." A challenge tainted her words, coaxing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:28 am

"I draw my inspiration from the Phantom of the Opera. Are you so keen to be my Pandora?" The question was laced with teasing, with a hint of nudging beneath the surface of the words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:38 am

The smirk broke and grew across her face, and she turned around to stare him down, eyebrow cocked, amusement staining the smoothness of her skin. "Perhaps I am, Opera Ghost. Would that be so terrible of me?" Her tone was teasing in kind, but the challenge held fast, confidence threading through every syllable that fell from her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:44 am

Ezra gave a halfhearted sigh, tugging back the hood of his sweatshirt and shaking his hair back. It was shorter than he was used to, having decided to forgo the shoulder-length locks for a shorter shag of unkempt hair. Truthfully, he liked how it paired with the slight facial hair he had allowed. Piercing blue eyes rose to meet hers. "Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:48 am

Both brows chose to be risen now, her face showing impression, her eyes showing something less... moral. Body language shifting the slightest bit, legs shifting, footing readjusting while her right hand squeezed at her opposite arm a bit, easily unnoticed, she allowed herself to whistle, and easy snap up to his pride. "Yeah, can you stay here?" The joke was clear, though the remaining desire that she hadn't been able to restrain added the barest hint of huskiness to her voice, almost untraceable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next