Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:43 pm

Tien didn't speak, nodding and following along, simply looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:46 pm

Evelyn managed well enough to get her out of the mall without incident, shoes and socks bags lining her arms. The parking lot was far more open and deceivingly less crowded than the mall itself was. Slowly, she moved back to Tien's side, keep a good hold on the girl's hand as she guided her back around the buildings and to the car. "Look, we are here," her voice was soft, and she slowly opened the door for her. "Do you want to go to that diner again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:47 pm

Her mind still racing, Tien simply nodded along.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:48 pm

"Then we will go there." The meister helped her into the car before depositing the bags into the trunk. Before long, they were back at the diner, which by now had already run through it's own rush hour and was nearly empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:49 pm

Tien's mind slowly calmed as they drove, the gentle humming and buzzing of the car creating a sensation that was more constant and settled her panicked mind. After they parked, she sat in the car and lingered a moment before climbing out and following Eve.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:52 pm

Evelyn waited until Tien made it to the diner's doors before locking the car, offering her hand once more in case it helped, if only to aid in grounding her. Regardless, she lead Tien back to the table they'd used previously. Sliding a menu over to Tien, she began pointing to the foods and reading off the menu for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 12:59 pm

Tien pointed to the fries, asking, "Can I just have these?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:01 pm

Evelyn nodded, "Do you want anything on them, or just the fries?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:04 pm

She looked at the bar with the condiments, pointing to the ketchup. "The red stuff?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:09 pm

Evelyn laughed, nodding at her. Stepping over to grab it, she returned with a bottle, opening it and putting some on her finger. Showing her the intention, she squirted some on her finger, tasting it. Holding the bottle out, she raised her brows as if to ask if she wanted to do the same. "It is ketchup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:11 pm

Tien shook her head, "Yes, that." she pulled her hands back, clearly not wanting to touch it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:16 pm

Evelyn paused, looking around before finding the toothpicks. Setting the bottle down, she went over to grab one, bringing it back and squirting it onto the toothpick, letting the excess drip onto a bev nap. "Would this be okay...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:28 pm

Tien nodded, blushing and embarrased, taking the toothpick to taste it. She made a curious face at first, unfamiliar with the acidic taste of tomatos, but she seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:31 pm

"What kind of vegetables have you had before?" She asked, curious as she pushed the ketchup over to her. Pausing for a moment to order waters for them both, as well as going ahead and putting in the order, she returned to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:34 pm

"I... I do not know that word." Tien blushed, scraping the remaining ketchup off of the napkin with her toothpick.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:39 pm

"Ah..." she paused, thinking, "Tomatoes, carrots, peas, green and string beans, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli..." Evelyn went off on a list of words, some with Thai language equivalents, though she knew them not, but most of them wholly foreign.

ooc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Thai_ingredients
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:55 pm

Tien listened carefully, thinking, "Those... Sound familiar. We grew lots of those, and they were cheaper to eat than the animals."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 1:57 pm

She smiled at this, nodding, "They grow some around the dorms, and in the greenhouse at the school." A nod met the arrival of their drinks, and she slid Tien's to her, "The tomatoes? That is part of what is in ketchup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 2:37 pm

Tien nodded, "We make something different with it." she hesitated, "It's hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 3:30 pm

"We make many things," she said, smiling as her eyes went over the menu, aimlessly memorizing it, "Can you cook?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:43 pm

Tien nodded, "A little. My fiancée said I wasn't allowed to dirty my clothes with it. But I liked it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:49 pm

Evelyn paused, looking at her with an eyebrow raised, "Who did he expect to be making the food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 12:15 pm

"He had servants." she mused, "I was supposed to sit and look pretty, he said."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 12:25 pm

Evelyn frowned at this, but tried to make no comment on the matter, grateful when the food arrived. However, her mood did not seem to improve much, as she took to idly stabbing at her salad, rather aggressively, instead of actually eating it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 3:45 pm

Tien watched her a bit, curious, "You look angry." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next