Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help, please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Help, please Empty
PostSubject: Help, please   Help, please I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:45 pm

For some reason, the log on button wasn't working for me, so I decided to toggle it to Mobil version then back to classic version, but the option bar to to toggle back to classic mode and to log off isn't showing up, so not only can't I go back to classic version, I can't log off. Is there a way to log me out until stuff starts working on my phone again?
Back to top Go down

Help, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, please   Help, please I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 8:12 am

The only thing I can think of is going into your settings and deleting SERP from your website data. It doesn't hurt your account because I've done it before. It only forgets SERP as any of the websites you've logged into and logs you out. The only downside is that SERP won't be in your "Recently visited" tab when you start to type it in.

I don't ever log out. I just close the tab when I'm finished using it, so I can reopen it and still be logged in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Help, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, please   Help, please I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 9:35 am

If you want to go back to classic version use this link:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/index.forum?mobile&redirect=%2F
If you want to log out, try this (I'm not sure if this is going to work):
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/login?logout=1&tid=859c17c067ca2e8d99684465068ab981&key=6bc504
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Help, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, please   Help, please I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 5:35 pm

Thanks for the advice and help, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help, please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, please   Help, please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help, please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Randomness-
Jump to: