Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) Empty
PostSubject: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 10:04 pm

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) Tumblr10

The soles of boots tap up the endless black-and-white steps of the Academy. They seem to reverberate as an individual's silhouette rises up towards the stairway's summit. One of his hands lay tucked away in his pocket, the other clings to a leather suitcase that makes a small clunk-ing noise with each step he takes. He reaches the main courtyard of the school, and his head tilts back to take in the sight of the DWMA's front entryway. He lifts a pamphlet from his pocket, the one given to him by the recruiter he met as a child. The recruiter's words echoed through the boy's head. This is a place for people like us. Special people. He sets down the suitcase beside him, then smiles widely. Niles, this is a place for outcasts like us.

It's a place... for weapons.

Last edited by Percival on November 21st 2015, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 6:13 am

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) Tak_by_shikicraig-d6s9fxg

Zera was simply hanging out near the entryway while Niles took in the view of the overwhelming Academy. Immediately Zera smiled when she cought sight of the new student, devious ideas rapidly dancing all throughout her mind as she did so. "Looks like I've got a new toy to play with.", Zera joyfully said before walking towards him. While she walked, a bright flash of crimson light erupted behind her. After the light finally faded, an elastic cord protruded from her tailbone. On this elastic cord was multiple crimson blades that either possessed pink or blue edges. At the very tip of the cord was a single barbed barbed blade shaped like an arrowhead, this one being tipped with pink.

Zera really enjoyed this body's weapon form but it was only in this partial transformation that she truly loved it. When she fought with that Meister she killed, this Weapon's full transformation form seemed like more of a nuisance in combat than anything else. When Zera finally reached Niles, her tail briefly wagged to express her excitement before quickly pressing the flat end of the blade against Niles' throat. The blade was spine tingling cold but Zera didn't put any pressure into it, at least not enough to break skin. Zera then took a relaxed deep breath before speaking to her prey, "Hi there! I'm going to make this incredibly simple for you. My name is Annabelle. I'm quite literally the queen of this school, nobody fucks with me without paying the price for it. The sooner you get this down, the easier life at the Academy will be for you."

Zera didn't care if this was a new student or not, she knew that she would have to scare him straight first if she wanted to truly make him her bet. She however, kept her smile throughout her entire speech. It was as if she confidently threatened students like this on a regular basis. These sort of things simply came naturally to Zera though. Everything was always just a game with no actual meaning whatever. "Oh yeah!", Zera cried out gleefully. "Mind if I taste your blood? I'll let you try mine.", Zera said in a slightly seductive manner, yet the absolute seriousness she had in her voice was too shocking to be faked. With a quick and swift motion, Zera took her tail away from Niles' throat to slit her own palm open. Blood then dripped all over the floor as Zera waited for her toy to respond to her actions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 12:11 pm

The blood dripping from this persons wrist was meant to be dripping onto the floor. Except, there was a plastic bag being held by The Corsair in the way. Seeing a new student that would probably be in one of his classes at some point was interesting to the Death Scythe, and, since he was behind the kid on the stairs, he stayed there until he saw a potential slipping hazard about to form. So he discarded his lunch and instead used it to catch the crimson liquid. Springing up to his full height next to the two students caused his top hat to bounce, and the blood in the bag, which he still held underneath the bleeding students wrist, came close to sloshing out. "Want your blood back?" He asked, in a loud, hyperactive-sounding voice, as his head whipped from one of the students to the other, a wide grin present beneath non-matching, bored eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 11:28 am

Upon feeling the cold, sharp blade press against his throat so suddenly, his eyes widened with a combination of fear and confusion. His first time seeing this school, and his life has already been threatened. He knew not of what to do, but made sure to not get too startled. He breathed in slowly, then let out a sigh to try and relax. He could feel his heart racing, and the odds are that the assailant can feel it too. His hand trembled, for he knew this was the first time he'd ever stand off against a weapon, and he's already at a serious disadvantage. He knew that if he tried anything, his blood would spill onto the pavement below his feet. What could he do? He's never turned into a full weapon before, so he knew that it was out of the question. What if he couldn't move? She could easily just pick him up, and carry him off. He didn't know if he'd still be vulnerable, even if he could transform.

But then things got bizarre. His cool, level-headed nature was shattered the instant her voice turned seductive. Being unfamiliar with how to handle this sort of situation, he just stood there and blushed. Though, he will admit that he had no idea why. Her question was disturbing, with a peculiar hint of sexy thrown in. But then things got even weirder when she pulled the blade away to slit her hand open.

This was his chance. With a single, swift motion, he stepped forward and turned to face his opponent. He took a martial arts stance he once saw in an anime, facing the opponent. Unfortunately, that was all he knew about combat. He glared at the peculiar girl, who now bled a crimson fountain upon the floor... and now bled into a bag.

The third individual arrived dong something even more bizarre: He was collecting the girl's blood in a sandwich bag! He didn't attempt to stop the bleeding, he just contained it. What kind of school is this? Niles thought to himself. He tried his best to regain sense in this this situation of nonsense. We've got a top hatted blood collector, and a girl with a tail who enjoys the taste of blood. His eyes dart from one individual to another. "Who are you two? And what do you want?" he barks. "And where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 11:43 pm

" Oh bonté moi, what's going on here?" A girls voice called, almost sang, out from behind the particular group of individuals. If any of them bothered to look, they'd see two lean looking teens woth curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, and very identical faces, why, the only thing that was different about the two was their wardrobe and the fact that one gave off a feminine vibe and the other gave off a masculine one. The girl twin was wearing an orange and white striped shirt woth a green skirt, and the boy was wearing a white and orange striped shirt, a red guitar strapped to his back, and blue jeans. These two were Barry and Fiona Neko, twin witches, but of course, no one would tell with their soul protect on.

The two decided to join the academy for the experience and to meet new people, plus they didn't mind hunting down some unruly kishin eggs. Barry and Fiona watched the scene with wide eyes and tilted heads, with a mixture of disgust and wonder on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 2:36 pm

((OOC: Hiya everyone, sorry it's taking me a bit of time to crack out a post. (Albeit, this is actually shorter than it's usually been taking me.) I've been staying with my cousins and grandparents for a while and I thought it'll be disrespectful to just sit around doing a post. I however have gathered some time to do one. Anyways...)

A surprised yet, somewhat amused face came over Zera's constantly maniacally unstable smile as she watched The Corsair collect her own blood in a bag. She would have just let the blood beautiful paint the ground crimson, but of course this Death Scythe seemed to want to keep the DWMA nice and clean. That alone would be ok but his skillfully quick reactions to prevent the mess were truly some to be admired. As to be expected from a Death Scythe. When The Corsair offered to return 'Zera's' blood, she took it with a simple, "Thank You.~" After she carefully took the bag from him with one hand, Zera reached inside of her coat's pocket to pull out and reveal a hidden chocolate chip cookie.

Soon after, Zera watched Niles immediately get into a stance that seemed to imply that he was about to fight her. First a simple snicker was all that come from Zera, until a chuckle followed it, finally with absolute laughter following that chuckle as well. Her laughing was so great, that Zera even almost accidentally spilled the blood all over the floor once again. Once she had finally calmed down and wiped away a tear from her eye, she proceeded to answer his question. "Like I said before... I'm Annabelle, the queen of this school. And this guy over here is a Death Scythe. The only alias a can get from him was 'The Corsair. He runs a combat class for Autonomous Weapons.", she said before finally turning her head to the Corsair again. "Hey, I just do my research on classes I wish to join.", she told him, implying that she will soon be participating in future classes.

With all this said and done, Zera simply took the cookie she held in the hand that possessed her cut and dipped it right into the bag of blood she held in the other. Once she heard the two newcomers sneak up on them from behind, she quickly turned towards them and ate the blood soaked cookie to cause blood to drip down the side of her mouth. She gave no other reply except for a wave to indicate that she was saying "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 3:08 pm

"S'not an alias... S'my name..." The Corsair said, suddenly suddenly timid, rather than excitable and loud. He humbled under his breath something about some very weird girl, creepy twins and something about someone with a good dress sense, almost as if he was noting things off for himself to get back to later. Actually, that was exactly, it, but that wouldn't be the conclusion any sane person would immediately come to.

The oddest part of this whole thing was the fact that he didn't question the girl eating bloody cookies. He merely turned to the new guy after a moment and started talking as if he hadn't just sounded like the worlds largest pushover and clapped his hands together in front of himself. "Welcome to our little academy, where you will be confronted with idiots and people who freak you out." He began to talk almost like he himself was normal and everyone else wasn't, but quickly elected to lean in close, and whisper: "Talkin' about those twins. Twins that do that are creepy as heck. Like, really creepy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 7:31 pm

Niles lowered one of his hands and used the other to brush his hair out of his face. He took a deep breath and tried putting two and two together. He was standing before a skull shaped school in the middle of the Nevada desert. In front of him lay a woman with obvious insecurities, a man with an inferiority complex, and two twins that spoke like they had stepped straight out from a Stephen King novel. The man who had passed the pamphlet to him had not established that there would be such colorful individuals lining the halls of this school. One eyebrow lowered and the other raised. What was once dread turned to confusion, and a sigh escaped his lungs.

He had come to one conclusion: That he's going to have to deal with this a lot more for the rest of his natural born life.

He just prayed that there would be less bizarre people in his future. He prayed to whatever backwards god existed in this backwards world he had entered the instant his foot stepped on the grounds of this backwards city. The bus ride here was arduous, and if he turned back to return home, he knows only more pressure would await. He lifted his suitcase up and turned on his heel, trying to look unfazed. "I have no idea what's going on here..." he groaned, lifting an arm up over his shoulder and waving the four now behind him. "But I've got to go to whatever front desk this place has got to get all my stuff in order." He looked over his shoulder with a sheepish smile. Once he looked forward again, he muttered to himself. "I guess a freak has got to go where the freaks go..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 4:16 pm

Ooc: Sorry for the absence, busy week

Barry and Fiona were very disturbed when that saw 'Annabelle' eating a blood soaked cookie, Fiona leaned her head towards Barry to whisper "Is this really the school of brave hearted kishin egg hunters we read about? The people here look a bit...Off" Barry shrugged before whispering back "I'm pretty sure, there's skull emblems everywhere" Barry looked at the three people in front of them with a smile, he waved back at Zera when she waved at him, It would be a bad idea to be rude in a place like this, but at least with all the different types of people, here blending in won't be too difficult, the blonde teen thought.

"Well, we shouldn't stand here actin' like a couple of strangers, let's go say hi" Fiona said, actually getting a bit excited, she liked meeting new people, even those who seemed a little loopy. The twins first approached Zera "How do you do, cher? I'm Barry, and this is my sister Fiona" Barry said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)   The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cutlass Arrives. A New Weapon for the Corrupted Meister? (Free to Join RP!)
Page 1 of 1